Captain America(MCU) vs Jason Voorhees(2009)

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Win by death or incapaciation
  • Random encounter
  • No knowledge or prep
  • Start 6 metres apart
  • Remake(2009) Jason

Scenario 1: Strictly H2H

Scenario 2: Standard gear/weapons

Fight takes place at Camp Crystal Lake; night time

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Captain America in the winter soldier had some pretty good strength feats, kicking people and sending them flying, and some good speed feats. Jason only has super strength and durability, he's slower than slow. I say cap wins both rounds, in avengers he killed shield agents who were taken over by Loki'so spell, and in the winter soldier he killed multiple pirates, so I don't think he would hesitate on Jason. He could pull a man of steel and spin Jason's head around, or break his bones. Neither of those would kill him, but could incapacitate him. Cap is also much more skilled with his shield than Jason is with his machete, he's not skilled at all, just slashes people. Cap could slice Jason's limbs off with his shield, he cut off the limb of a chitari in avengers so I'm sure he could do it again on Jason. The h2h would be a long fight but I do think cap would win in the end, with weapons cap should win fairly easily.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might take a few attempts and alittle time, but Cap's got both rounds.

If you want more of a fight I'd put Jason X in there..but I'd still go with Cap.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve wtfslaughterstomps

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap slaughterhouse. Jason is too slow and dumb to prove a threat.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: I agree with most of what you said EXCEPT the arm dismemberment of the Chiaturi soldier in the Avengers, Cap only took its arm off because Chitauri are more cybernetic than organic, if you look at the scene closely you'll see the metal wiring inside its arm. Cap's shield has NEVER shown the ability to cut through organics, the only cutting/destroying feats the shield has are against metal.

But I agree, Steve wins easily, Jason is too slow, dumb and unskilled to win against Rogers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason rd 1 not sure if the shield is enough for rd 2. how the hell does cap kill jason? his only hope is incap unless he gets him into the water which he has no knowledge about.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mtuske

@98115: Jason has no chance at all even in rd 1. Cap is stronger, faster, more agile, better trained and not a complete idiot. Steve rips his head off after kicking him around for shits and giggles.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps. Faster, more skilled, smarter, etc...

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's incredible that you all have believe Jason is just big and slow, entirely. Not only did show amazing speed feats, accuracy, and strength. He knew the entire layout of Crystal Lake, and set traps to capture victims. Jason's hand-to-hand is defiantly not up to par with Caps, but's his durability is uncanny. He will not go down easy, he near infinite endurance. I Cap can win probably by incapacitation. I can't imagine him "beating" Jason to a pulp because Jason has the durability and pain suppression to withstand it.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Captain America stomps. Rebooted Jason kind of sucked. He wasn't undead (until the end) nor did he have any superhuman abilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: i cant see cap beating him with just his hands given the damage he can take compared to caps power but i agree cap is more skilled faster and smater. but since this is just 2009 movie jason.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: Cap has NEVER decapitated organics with his shield, please don't give him feats he has never done. All his cutting/destroying feats were against metal.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115: He can't take his head getting ripped off or smashed to a pulp. Pain tolerance won't help him at all. Jason fights kids while Cap fights WS and takes down quinjets with his shield.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: How can you cut thru steel but not organics? Anyway with his strength you really have to defy all logic that if Jason is on the the ground and Cap smashes his shield in his neck that it won't come off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 98115

i dont think jason stomps in round 1 i just dont think cap can kill him with just his hands without getting tagged and this is a fight to the death. i think cap only has incap in rd 1. but its been a while since i saw the 2009 jason i will have to watch it again since he is restricted to that version.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115: Cap is not getting touched. At all. He's strong enough to punch thru a submerged submarine so if he's willing to kill a head should pop like a balloon. Cap could literally let Jason swing for the 1st 20 minutes just dodging and not get hit. Too fast, too skilled and way too strong

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske:thats why i have to see the movie again to see what jason's durability / strength feats are in that particular version because it seems that people think cap will just slap him around and break his neck when he feels like it. and i agree cap can win by incap but i dont see him beating jason to death. though i agree if cap doesnt want to get hit he wont but all that goes out the window if he just punches and kicks him and doesnt try to break his bones or dislocate his joints.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115: This will be the last thing Jason sees

No Caption Provided

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i ws hoping to see someone pull out that GIF of cap throwing a motorcycle and smashing a jeep. anyways, cap wins

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: @wrglfan2814: Once again telling you that you can't give his shield any feats which he hasn't done, he has NEVER dismembered or decapitated organics with his shield.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: He doesn't need the feat it's common freakin sense with his strength he can easily remove a head with an edged metal object as could a really strong human.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry.

No Caption Provided

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske said:

@the_knight_rhoden: He doesn't need the feat it's common freakin sense with his strength he can easily remove a head with an edged metal object as could a really strong human.

Except it isn't common sense, all the times he has thrown his shield at organics he has NEVER dismembered or decapitated them, when he threw his shield at the Chitauri soldier who had cornered civilians at the bank in The Avengers, its head did NOT fly off.

The shield is NOT a sharp edged metal object, because even after TWS used his super robot arm to throw the shield at Cap, and Cap grabbed the shield on the edge, it did NO cutting damage to him at all. Your definition of common sense seems to be very skewed.

I'll once again say that Cap has NEVER used his shield to decapitate,dismember or even paper cut an organic, don't make things up and try to prove your flawed point by calling common sense while giving no proof.

That's like saying MCU Thor has super strength, therefore he can throw a water balloon and kill someone. Cap's Super Strength is NOT a factor here, it all comes down to the properties of the shield he's throwing, if it was any other shield or object it may have been possible, but the Vibranium shield has very different properties from a normal object, please use logic when posting.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve still wtfslaughterstomps

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If his shield can can go through steel he can decapitate a human easily if he wanted too.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Yeah, I definitely agree that Steve wins this, but @mtuske and his ridiculous "common sense" that Captain America can decapitate an organic with his shield, a feat that he has NEVER shown, is what is the issue here.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America even if Jason had the Machete and Cap don't got the shield. Steve Rogers is not a horny college student

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

If his shield can can go through steel he can decapitate a human easily if he wanted too.

No it won't, I'll say to you what I said to @mtuske Cap has NEVER decapitated, dismembered or even paper cut an organic using his shield, ALL his cutting feats have been against metal. When TWS threw the shield with much greater force than Cap does, and Cap grabbed the shield on the edge, it did ABSOLUTELY NO cutting damage whatsoever. Don't make up feats for his shield which we haven't seen. The properties for his shield are different from a normal object.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gokuss4z

@the_knight_rhoden: That doesn't mean he can't by your logic man of steel can't rip a bunnies head off cause he hasn't. His shield hasn't decapitated anyone cause he hasn't tried to.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

@the_knight_rhoden: That doesn't mean he can't by your logic man of steel can't rip a bunnies head off cause he hasn't. His shield hasn't decapitated anyone cause he hasn't tried to.

Oh but he has tried to, against the Chitauri in The Avengers, and someone much stronger than him (TWS) threw the shield at full force at Cap, and Cap grabbed the edge of the shield, and didn't get so much as a paper cut, so the facts are against your point.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: so you're claiming that human skin is more durable than steel....gotchya.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: so you're claiming that human skin is more durable than steel....gotchya.

No, I'm claiming that the shield has unique properties and isn't like a normal object, hence the reason neither Cap or TWS has caused anyone so much as a paper cut with it.

I'll use this Odin quote from Thor.

"Why must you twist my words so?"

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: There's no way to tell how hard ws threw his shield also cap is not human. What do you think would happen is his shield hit somebody when he threw it through the glass on that ship and it went through the steel wall it would just knock them down?. He can decapitate humans if he really wanted to.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: so what is more likely? That the shield has unique properties that make it so it can't go through organic material even though it can go through steel? Or it simply wasnt thrown as hard....

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: Once again you're simply assuming while not looking at the facts, TWS has thrown the shield at Cap full force, and Cap caught it on the edge, and didn't get a paper cut, TWS has no remorse and isn't shy about using his full strength all the time, so don't argue that he held back, because he had no reason to.

@huthimamwa The same goes for you, please READ the feat I've posted about TWS, that proves the art about the shield not being able to cut organics.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: His mission was to kill Fury. Not Steve. He had no reason to kill him. You have zero evidence that the sheild was thrown "full force". What were you saying about simply assuming things?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Yeah, I definitely agree that Steve wins this, but @mtuske and his ridiculous "common sense" that Captain America can decapitate an organic with his shield, a feat that he has NEVER shown, is what is the issue here.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gonna leave this here.

Loading Video...

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: Are you trolling? How on Earth with his strength could he not be able to remove a head with a metal object. Strong enough to throw motorcycles, hold them over his head effortlessly with women on it, punch thru a submerged submarine and takes down a Quinjet with his shield but no way could he remove a head with his shield with multiple tons of force. Do you know why he hasn't removed a head? It's pg13. Common sense can be used in this case. He's also strong enough to just twist his head off btw.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cap was able to cut though Ultron with his shield in trailer.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: Prove that Winter Soldier threw the shield at Steve full force.

If you watch the scene closely, you'll see that TWS arched his back and twisted his spine fully utilizing all his muscles in the throw, why would he not throw at full force?

@gokuss4z said:

@the_knight_rhoden: There's no way to tell how hard ws threw his shield also cap is not human. What do you think would happen is his shield hit somebody when he threw it through the glass on that ship and it went through the steel wall it would just knock them down?. He can decapitate humans if he really wanted to.

Once again, you're assuming based off of no evidence, his cutting/destroying feats with the vibranium shield were against METAL! Not organic flesh, Steve easily wins here, but he won't be decapitating Jason with his shield.

@the_knight_rhoden: His mission was to kill Fury. Not Steve. He had no reason to kill him. You have zero evidence that the sheild was thrown "full force". What were you saying about simply assuming things?

But I do have evidence, TWS utilized all of the muscles he had available for maximum effect on the throw, look at the scene and honestly tell me that TWS didn't throw the shield at close to full force. That form he used is similar to the form everyone else uses when they want to chuck something very hard, the evidence of him not throwing at full force is against you not me.

@nightway : Your video further proves the point that Cap's shield has only ever cut/destroyed metal, NOT organic flesh and bone.

@mtuske said:

@the_knight_rhoden: Are you trolling? How on Earth with his strength could he not be able to remove a head with a metal object. Strong enough to throw motorcycles, hold them over his head effortlessly with women on it, punch thru a submerged submarine and takes down a Quinjet with his shield but no way could he remove a head with his shield with multiple tons of force. Do you know why he hasn't removed a head? It's pg13. Common sense can be used in this case. He's also strong enough to just twist his head off btw.

I'm not trolling, I'm using feats and facts to back up my argument. You're forgetting that the shield is NOT any metal object, vibranium has very unique properties vastly different from normal metals. He may be strong, but his shield simply hasn't shown the ability to be able to decapitate organic flesh and bone, and has NEVER given any organic so much as a paper cut, only if Steve pinned Jason to the ground and smashed the shield down against his throat, he maybe able to decapitate him, but he sure isn't decapitating him with a throw or just any melee strike with the shield.

I know that Steve wins in an effortless curbstomp, but what I'm trying to debate here is that people are giving his shield a feat it has never shown, and that is the ability to cut through organics.

Cap was able to cut though Ultron with his shield in trailer.

Yes, and Ultron is made of metal, and it reinforces the fact that Cap's shield can cut through metal, but still hasn't shown the ability to cut through organics in a throw.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: Ultron is made of Vibrainium... That's more durable than anything Jason is or has. Slicing through metal with ease shows a shield toss will shatter his bones with ease. Cap only caught his own shield because he knows how, he's caught it richocheting off objects at high speeds.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap.