Battle in times square full of people:

Both start 50 feet apart

Sif has her equipment from the Thor film

Cap has his shield and gun from the films

Win by KO or Death

Who wins?

vs

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20250 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. They seemed fairly even, but Captain America has 100x more feats and is far more impressive in the films. I think the Shield would be enough to KO Lady Sif, and the gun would be a little extra that could distract her. (of headshot her, but I doubt mortal weapons like guns would hurt her)

#3 Posted by Dawgfan229 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing what she did to the frost giants and the destroyer i'll take Sif.

#4 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Captain America. They seemed fairly even, but Captain America has 100x more feats and is far more impressive in the films. I think the Shield would be enough to KO Lady Sif, and the gun would be a little extra that could distract her. (of headshot her, but I doubt mortal weapons like guns would hurt her)

In the Avengers film Loki worked over Cap pretty good, I always thought Sif was a better fighter than Loki. Perhaps it was that staff amping him up?
#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20250 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

In the Avengers film Loki worked over Cap pretty good, I always thought Sif was a better fighter than Loki. Perhaps it was that staff amping him up?

The Staff amped him up very much. I think Captain America should be able to handle Loki without the staff. (maybe not defeat but hold off easily)

Sif may be a better fighter than Loki, but so is Captain America. His shield should give the upper hand in any major offensive attacks Sif throws at him.

#6 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment: Considering Loki is a god, and Steve just an enhanced man, I felt like it was Steve making Loki look like a fool.

#7 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady_Liberty said:

@CapitolPunishment: Considering Loki is a god, and Steve just an enhanced man, I felt like it was Steve making Loki look like a fool.

I don't know about that, he had Steve down on his knees twice in under a minute.

One enhanced man that made the god Loki look like a fool was...