User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@conner_wolf: In all honesty I don't think so. Cap can dodge and block flash bangs and knockout gas?

I changed my opinion on Hawkeye and Green Arrow, but Ollie still beats him.

It really isn't unless you mean Green Arrow > Hawkeye is like Bullseye h2h > Deadshot h2h.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By conner_wolf

@acrokat: If he blocks with his shield, the Flashbang's vibrations won't reach his ears due to the Vibranium, and knockout gas due to his systems being drug immune, he should be able to power through it, but I vaguely recall him using an oxygen facemask.

And it kind of is, since both Hawkeye and Green Arrow are stupidly accurate with their archery.

EDIT:

And here's what Cap can do with knockout gas.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Bruce doesn't have to hit Steve directly, and sound travels through air, it would go around the shield like always. The drug immunity part, maybe but I'm sure Batman has taken out superhumans and non-humans with K.O. gas so maybe his is a little different. Again, Bruce doesn't need a direct hit.

They are stupid accurate, Green Arrow has just impressed me more.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: The sound of a Flashbang dissipates over time, and logically, it shouldn't just wrap around the shield, it would need to actually bounce off a surface behind him, besides, Cap could cope with the residual noise with his massive pain tolerance.

And has Batman ever knocked out someone with drug immunity?

So if I could impress you with Hawkeye's feats, would you join the Clint Barton Appreciation Club?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Team Marvel. Better characters, overall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Like I said, he doesn't need to land it right in front of him, he can toss it on the ground and it'll still throw Steve off.

I'm having trouble recalling the person's name right now so I'll just drop that part.

No but depending on how impressive Clint's feats are then I would agree with you on him being equal to Ollie.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presuming we aren't talking about Sam Wilson Captain America or Old Man Captain America, Team 1 wins handily. They lack a hard counter to Logan.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adication:

Obviously Logan EVENTUALLY beats them all. Without some form of trap or BFR, he'll outlive them all.

Putting that to the side, I think DC wins.

Arrow is better than Clint in every way to me.

Deathstroke beats Cap after an epic fight. Deathstroke is better than Cap in probably everything except MAYBE strength. Then there's that damn shield. But I think Deathstroke is a better H2H and uses his brain faster (though I've heard Steve has accelerated processing too, I think Slade has that PLUS he's smarter). Either way, epic long lasting fight.

The kicker is who wins btw Bats and Logan. I give Bats the edge because he'd outthink Logan and trap him...something. He'd quickly learn his hrs aren't keeping him down and one bad swipe and he's down, so staying in a blow for blow against someone that isn't tiring, is regenerating and all they need is one hit to kill you, wouldn't be in Bats' best interest. If I, an ordinary human can see that, then the master detective can gather that too. Here's where Bats gives space, uses any long ranged gadgets for traps or to try to tire or injure Logan and waits for an exhausted Slade and Ollie.

Again, it'll take a long time, especially in comic land, but I think brains goes to DC, so the win should eventually follow.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: That doesn't mean Cap still can't hold up the shield to block it.

Here's his best feats, which includes firing with his mouth.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe people are saying Arrow> hawkeye h2h, I guess they watch arrow and presume Green Arrow is a badass h2h fighter aswell

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I can't believe people are saying Arrow> hawkeye h2h, I guess they watch arrow and presume Green Arrow is a badass h2h fighter aswell

Lol That's what I was thinking too!

Although New 52 Green Arrow is a pretty greta fighter, I don't think he's on par with Hawkeye

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1 wins all their matchups

Captain America > Batman

Hawkeye > Green Arrow

Wolverine > Deathstroke

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would give team 1 a nod for the win.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#66 JediXMan  Moderator

I'm going with team 1.

Avatar image for spartankilerz72
spartankilerz72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way everyone is setting this up is DS vs Logan, Batman vs Cap and Clint vs Ollie. I Don't think it will work out that way with the exception of clint vs ollie. the problem here is wolverine. Cap won't be a problem for batman nor deathsroke, however, cap will drain Batman in this fight. I would go about it as Deathstroke takes out Cap while batman stalls and gathers inelegance on Logan, and with deathstroke's physical and mental help they can come up with a flawless prep to take down wolverine. now Clint and Ollie remain, which I give it to Oliver in a very exhaustive match.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins all their matchups

Captain America > Batman

Hawkeye > Green Arrow

Wolverine > Deathstroke

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll back Marvel for synergy/ chemistry as well as Wolverine being the MVP

Adication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

23-11

Kingjames93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought slade would be the deciding factor here, being that he was too much for any of team 1 to handle. But reading the comments I guess I might be mistaken.

MichaelLiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap beats batman

hawkeye = green arrow

wolverine < deathstroke

cap would then help out hawkeye and deathstroke would help out green arrow.

Team 2 would barely win

RomanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke alone will give the team difficulty.

Add Batman and Ollie and you got yourself a victory. Does Deathstroke have godkiller?

Adication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

23-14

Adication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillinCommies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is comics right? If so team 2.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, due to Wolverine

Adication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mynameiswally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: that only happens to batman if it is against people like deathstroke who can be seen as his equal or superior. batmans' skills are far superior to that of captains. people always say batman is only street level without knowing anything about him. ( not saying you don't know anything about batman ) batman is far above street level he is a genius tactician and martial artist. that alone is enough to beat cap. then he has a thousand gadgets or so on him. and the new 52 batman is far more tech-y that pre-new 52.

slade is just as good as batman or even better. he is a killing machine. he has enhanced physical abilites and healing factor. his armour is made of promethium. so is his sword. he would just keep on cutting logans nerve points or something and paralyze him.

and with the team work thing - they know each other pretty well. batman knows deathroke and ollie. ollie knows batman and deathstroke and so on. batman and deathstroke would be able to fight alongside each other pretty well. same goes for ollie

team 2 wins

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mynameiswally: That would be fine except Cap is widely (very widely) to be considered Batman's equal when it comes to skills. And why not... by virtue of how he got to how he is (powers in a bottle) Cap is too a certain degree 'superhuman'. And it's not just his body the 'super-soldier serum' made peak perfection, but supposedly his mind as well... Cap is absolutely a genius when it comes to tactics and battle... there's a reason why a fight between the two is generally a dead heat... that's because they're pretty much equal. And yeah, when it comes to teamwork, you're right, Stroke knows Batman/Ollie and they know him... which is specifically WHY they won't work well together. Ollie/Batman know better than to trust Slade. Oh, and feel free to cut Wolverine's nerve points... but you better finish off the others rather quickly because Logan's just sitting there regenerating and brother.... it don't take him long.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Team 1, due to Wolverine

seriously dude

Not sure if you're agreeing....if not, yeah..... seriously ....

@schillenger420: batmans' skills are far superior to that of captains. people always say batman is only street level without knowing anything about him. ( not saying you don't know anything about batman ) batman is far above street level he is a genius tactician and martial artist. that alone is enough to beat cap. then he has a thousand gadgets or so on him. and the new 52 batman is far more tech-y that pre-new 52.

I know that you are replying to another user, but you are so wrong that I have to jump in. I agree Batman is more skilled but not so much so that Cap is unable to compete in the skill department, he is more than skilled enough to fight Batman on nearly equal terms even without his physical advantage. Cap is also a genius tactician and martial artist who regularly fights and defeats tacticians and martial artists, Batman being one as well doesn't make him eligible to to beat Cap solely based on than alone like you say. That simply makes no sense and I would advise you to not make such bold and nonsensical statements that don't actually prove a point, it's a waste of time to read. Also Batman has "a thousand gadgets or so on him" that you probably don't feel like elaborating or specifying cus you don't know which ones actually work in this situation or not, he has gadgets that work for street thugs as well as they work for aliens and robots but I doubt he has many that would be effective against Cap due to his enhancements, experience and Vibranium shield. New-52 Batman is not "far more tech-y that pre-new 52", not like it matters anyway since they are the same Batman.

@schillenger420:

slade is just as good as batman or even better. he is a killing machine. he has enhanced physical abilites and healing factor. his armour is made of promethium. so is his sword. he would just keep on cutting logans nerve points or something and paralyze him.

Slade is possibly stronger than Batman, more durable, deadlier and possibly faster....That's it, he isn't more skilled than Batman, Cap, Wolverine, Green Arrow or even Hawkeye for that matter. Also according to their latest fight in the New-52 (Deathstroke vol.3 #5 - Battle Royal), Slade gets his ass handed to him by Bruce. The fact that "he is a killing machine" doesn't mean anything since everyone here can be "a killing machine" if they felt like it (plus, Wolverine is better at killing than everyone here), both Captain America and Wolverine have "enhanced physical abilities and a healing factor" (to be fair though, Slade has a better healing factor than Steve) and his Promethium armor and sword won't really help him against Adamantium and Vibranium. He won't even be able to "just keep cutting Logan's nerve points or something and paralyze him" (whatever good that'll do) without risking or incurring immediate death, Slade has nothing over Logan that would allow that to happen on a whim considering he is fighting people on equal or greater terms than him. Also, since when did simply cutting nerve points ("or something") on someone with accelerated healing paralyze them and for how long were they paralyzed? Cus that makes no sense whatsoever.

@schillenger420:

and with the team work thing - they know each other pretty well. batman knows deathroke and ollie. ollie knows batman and deathstroke and so on. batman and deathstroke would be able to fight alongside each other pretty well. same goes for ollie

team 2 wins

"They know each other pretty well" ... Um, no. Batman, Green Arrow and Deathstroke would only have coordinated team work because of their experience on teams and simply knowing someone "pretty well" does not equate to being a compatible teammate with that person, that's like saying "Superman knows Constantine and they know Darkseid...they'd make a fantastic team" and we both know that's bull. New 52 Deathstroke has never been on a team with Batman once as far as I know so how do you know they'll be good teammates? New 52 Green Arrow has only been on a team with Batman once or twice tops for short periods of time. New 52 Green Arrow hasn't even met New 52 Deathstroke so you're exceptionally misinformed. Batman is the only reason they have any team compatibility at all since he has feats of interacting with both of them in two different universes on several occasions. In complete contrast to the lack of established teamwork on the DC side, Captain America, Hawkeye and Wolverine have ALL been Avengers, ALL on the same team and have ALL fought together on multiple occasions over the decades. This is basic Avengers roster lineup, this is the team I'd use in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3....their level of team work outclasses Batman's, New-52 Green Arrow's and New-52 Deathstroke's by far ...

Team 1 wins as long as no one can come up with a logical reason why Team 2 wins.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well its not like hawkeye is swimming in hand to hand feats either.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why this is still being debated so hard tbh. Team 1 (Edits) has every possible advantage that counts. It's not a stomp.. But still.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: How does Team 2 have every possible advantage? The Marvel team has a teamwork advantage that the DC team can't match, due to Slade. Skill is also a wash here, since both teams are more or less equal overall in that regard. Wolverine is also the most dangerous combatant here. Team DC has some advantages, but they don't have every single advantage that counts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven:

• Teamwork? Team 1 has worked numerous times together in the Avengers. Batman & Ollie have probably worked a few times, but not enough times to even consider a win for their team. Deathstroke is literally Batman's arch-enemy.
  • Skill? The only persons who are even with eachother here is Hawks and Ollie, even then, Wolverine is fairly more skilled than DS and although Cap might not be just as skilled as Bruce (but close), his physicals more than make up for it.
  • Team 1 has the gear advantage with Hawkeye's more deadlier gear, Cap's vibranium shield, and Wolverine's adamantium claws. Deathstroke's nth doesn't stand a chance against the adamantium claws.

Team 2 doesn't even have a single advantage.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Stormdriven

@llehdevil: Wait what? You said Team 2 was the one with all the advantages in your original post

I think we both agree here lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Gosh man, sorry for wasting your time. Idk what's up with me today, or with my life. X''D

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: well do you think will wolverine will be able to tag DS I guess not, DS can literally predicted he opponents moves , he got desent speed , and superfast reflexes , he can see better , he can use granades to throw wolverine off or may be knock him for few second until he heal , he also got ropes , and you know about DS ARMOR ,

and wolverine is slow because of his metallic bones

SO THIS FIGHT WILL DEPENT ON THE PLACE IT WILL OCCUR

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Gosh man, sorry for wasting your time. Idk what's up with me today, or with my life. X''D

It's all good man, everyone has an off day XD

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: Wolverine is in no shape or form 'slow' in any sense of the word, even with the Adamantium. He moved fast enough to appear as a blur when blitzing a group of ninjas and has sliced people before they even had a chance to react. Plus he was fast enough to hang with guys like Spider-man and Kaine, so you seriously think he will have a problem with Deathstroke?, let alone merely tagging him?.

Plus as tactically brilliant Slade may be, Logan is still more skilled, faster, and gifted with a way better healing factor to boot, not to mention his claws, which are strong enough to slice through the armor. Also, I have no idea what you mean by "he can see better", or "he also got ropes".

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BruceRogers: well was not knowing wolverine is that fast be cause I have seen in the comic that he slow because of he metallic bones , and he can die by drowning in water because his bones are heavy for him to swim

SORRY DUDE DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT WOLVERINE

AND yeah I said ropes sorry I did not explain DS always have ropes which are strong enough to hold people with superhuman strength,

I mean he has a device like batman which he can use to clime high walls ,

and it's second purpose is to throw rope that when hit the target ties him

sorry unable to explain properly

what I meant was DS. can tie wolverine and wolverine will not be able to escape because the are very strong

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: Haha its cool man, admitting is the first step ;). And while you are correct that the Adamantium does slow him down, he is fast enough for it to not make any considerable difference. The same applies to his healing factor as well.

As for the ropes, even if Slade does manage to tie him up, Wolverine does posses low level superhuman strength of his own and I don't see why he cannot break free eventually. Plus he can always slice them away with his claws.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BruceRogers: because they are strong enough to hold wonder woman (only for few minutes but you know she is super strong)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@touma said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: well do you think will wolverine will be able to tag DS I guess not, DS can literally predicted he opponents moves , he got desent speed , and superfast reflexes , he can see better , he can use granades to throw wolverine off or may be knock him for few second until he heal , he also got ropes , and you know about DS ARMOR ,

and wolverine is slow because of his metallic bones

SO THIS FIGHT WILL DEPENT ON THE PLACE IT WILL OCCUR

No Caption Provided

That has to be one of the most ignorant and incoherent statements I've ever seen on this or any thread, and I've seen some s*** in my day.....oh my god, it hurt to read that....Deathstroke cannot perfectly predict everyone's moves, even if he could, it hasn't stopped him from getting tagged (or beaten) by fast or skilled individuals.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And as always, even Batman is able to keep up with and land multiple hits on Deathstroke despite your claim that "he got desent (its spelled decent) speed, and superfast (super fast isn't one word) reflexes".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't even know what the hell "he can see better" is supposed to mean, I'm not going to ask since it doesn't matter....But guess who actually can "literally predicted he opponents moves", "got desent speed , and superfast reflexes" better than Deathstroke ..... SPIDER-MAN. And Wolverine has tagged him on almost every occasion they fought...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine has been through multiple wars, been hit with Thor's lightning and been hit by Hulk without being knocked out, a few "granades" (it's spelled grenades) won't "throw wolverine off or may be (maybe is one word) knock him for few second until he heal" ... Getting blown up by small explosions has never really stopped him before ...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This part made me laugh "he also got ropes" as if the "ropes" he "got" will be the defining factor here, it's like you don't know Wolverine has claws and can easily cut through those ropes. I know full well about "DS ARMOR" and it has been cut through by normal weapons like swords, knives, steel katana's and bullets several times ....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine has Adamantium claws that have cut through most objects they come into contact with, so what will armor that can be bypassed by basic weapons do to stop him? I have no clue what "SO THIS FIGHT WILL DEPENT ON THE PLACE IT WILL OCCUR" means since the fight will not depend on anything more than the abilities of the characters involved...and I won't waste time correcting the grammar/spelling....I'll just assume that English isn't your first language.

Adication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Adication