User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Saren
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Your opinion is incongruous to the reality of Hulk vs Spider-Man. There is little point in continuing to claim Spider-Man can pose a threat to Hulk as a counter to various arguments if all you have to back it up is an opinion.

I really shouldn't have brought up Hulk vs Spider-Man considering what happened last time.......

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@stronger said:

I have my opinion,you have yours....

Your opinion is incongruous to the reality of Hulk vs Spider-Man. There is little point in continuing to claim Spider-Man can pose a threat to Hulk as a counter to various arguments if all you have to back it up is an opinion.

Spider-man has gone up against other powerhouses and has done really well,like Absorbing Man,Rhino,Hercules,Iron Man,Colossus,Blob and I think even Rulk,Thunderstrike and Juggernaut.And if I am not mistaken,he has beaten some of them.

That alone should be enough to consider Spider-man would give a fight to Hulk like he did to them.

IIXIIOIIXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By IIXIIOIIXII

Most people think the wolverine is a brawler but his a trained and an extremely good fighter and samurai, with all that experience do you really think that his going to let cap repeatedly hit him with his shield or daredevil punch his Adams apple. If i have unbreakable claws the first thing i would do i decapitate them both sooner or later that will happen because cap and daredevil get tired but wolverine can keep on going because of HF.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

@stronger said:

@citizenbane said:

@stronger said:

Spider-man has gone up against other powerhouses and has done really well,like Absorbing Man,Rhino,Hercules,Iron Man,Colossus,Blob and I think even Rulk,Thunderstrike and Juggernaut.And if I am not mistaken,he has beaten some of them.

That alone should be enough to consider Spider-man would give a fight to Hulk like he did to them.

Absorbing Man is a moron who loses practically every fight he enters. Kitty Pryde nearly killed him a couple of weeks ago. LEGO bricks have defeated Absorbing Man. Beating him hasn't been impressive for decades now. Rhino is barely even a 100 tonner. Hercules has slapped Spider-Man aside. Iron Man has negated the Spider-Sense and swiftly taken Parker down, and he's melted right through a ton of Spider-Man's webbing, and the only time Spider-Man has done any good against him was while he was wearing the Iron Spider armor that Stark designed. Spider-Man webbed Colossus in the face during Secret Wars; it's not like he beat him up or knocked him out, and he was beaten to a bloody pulp by Colossanaut. Blob? Really? Blob? That's your idea of a powerhouse? I'm not aware of Spider-Man doing anything to Rulk apart from darting around him. He blitzed Diet Coke Thor and not much actually happened. He beat Juggernaut by luring him into cement. Doesn't lend itself to an argument that he's going to beat them up with his bare hands.

Consider some more.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Stronger

@stronger said:

@citizenbane said:

@stronger said:

Absorbing Man is a moron who loses practically every fight he enters. Kitty Pryde nearly killed him a couple of weeks ago. LEGO bricks have defeated Absorbing Man. Beating him hasn't been impressive for decades now. Rhino is barely even a 100 tonner. Hercules has slapped Spider-Man aside. Iron Man has negated the Spider-Sense and swiftly taken Parker down, and he's melted right through a ton of Spider-Man's webbing, and the only time Spider-Man has done any good against him was while he was wearing the Iron Spider armor that Stark designed. Spider-Man webbed Colossus in the face during Secret Wars; it's not like he beat him up or knocked him out, and he was beaten to a bloody pulp by Colossanaut. Blob? Really? Blob? That's your idea of a powerhouse? I'm not aware of Spider-Man doing anything to Rulk apart from darting around him. He blitzed Diet Coke Thor and not much actually happened. He beat Juggernaut by luring him into cement. Doesn't lend itself to an argument that he's going to beat them up with his bare hands.

Consider some more.

All these are nice etc,but you forgot one major thing.I never said he actually beat them.I said he gave them trouble.Also I never said Spider-man would beat Hulk.I just said he'd give him a fight.Following your logic only because Wolverine goes up against guys like Omega Red (Like Hulk against Hyperion),other guys like Silver Samurai and Lady Deathstrike shouldn't be able to give him a good fight.

I honestly do not understand your logic and I can't follow it.

If he is able to blitz Masterson and Rulk for a while then why not the Hulk?

And Spidey did really well against Hercules in a fight that I recall.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps we simply have radically different ideas of what "giving someone a fight" comprises. You seem to think irritating people for a bit or not getting one-shotted immediately or doing all sorts of things that would in no way alter the ultimate outcome of a fight comprise giving someone a fight; none of those things do. Spider-Man was never going to beat Hercules or even hurt him in any way. He bruised his hands just punching Herc, then webbed him up and left before Herc broke free. That is hardly doing well. Spider-Man did not do anything worth mentioning to Thunderstrike or Rulk while blitzing them. Again; not really doing well. Spider-Man can blitz the Hulk, sure. Nothing will actually happen to Hulk, but he can blitz him for a while before Hulk breaks him in half. If that's your idea of doing well, all power to you. I have no idea how you think Wolverine going up against Omega Red is comparable to Hulk going up against Hyperion, and something tells me I don't even want to know, but Silver Samurai and Lady Deathstrike are both packing different skills that let them fight Logan. Both of them can at least manage to inflict significant amounts of damage to Logan, something Spider-Man cannot do to Hercules or Hulk or Thor or Rulk or whomever else while he's blitzing them, and that's setting aside the fact that Silver Samurai hasn't been a threat to Logan for a while now.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

Curious, what's your take on a fight between Logan versus these two A listers. Assuming all three are written to their full potential ...

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Stronger

@citizenbane said:

Perhaps we simply have radically different ideas of what "giving someone a fight" comprises. You seem to think irritating people for a bit or not getting one-shotted immediately or doing all sorts of things that would in no way alter the ultimate outcome of a fight comprise giving someone a fight; none of those things do. Spider-Man was never going to beat Hercules or even hurt him in any way. He bruised his hands just punching Herc, then webbed him up and left before Herc broke free. That is hardly doing well. Spider-Man did not do anything worth mentioning to Thunderstrike or Rulk while blitzing them. Again; not really doing well. Spider-Man can blitz the Hulk, sure. Nothing will actually happen to Hulk, but he can blitz him for a while before Hulk breaks him in half. If that's your idea of doing well, all power to you. I have no idea how you think Wolverine going up against Omega Red is comparable to Hulk going up against Hyperion, and something tells me I don't even want to know, but Silver Samurai and Lady Deathstrike are both packing different skills that let them fight Logan. Both of them can at least manage to inflict significant amounts of damage to Logan, something Spider-Man cannot do to Hercules or Hulk or Thor or Rulk or whomever else while he's blitzing them, and that's setting aside the fact that Silver Samurai hasn't been a threat to Logan for a while now.

I guess you are correct.Btw,Thunderstrike did mention that if he didn't do sommething quickly,he would get floored.Then he stuck him with his hammer.

That Wolverine vs Omega Red comparison is made to show that even though someone like Wolverine(Hulk in your case) goes up against powerful beings like Omega Red(Hyperion in your case),there is a chance that people with lesser abilities than him can give him a run for his money(Lady Deathstrike,Spider-man).

Back to the topic now,I honestly don't think Wolverine can take them both down.Either one sure,but not together.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Wolvie.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#62 god_spawn  Moderator

@stronger: I know the exact context of each fight....I posted the exact context of each fight and then you reiterated it and did so wrongly at certain points.

What it does prove is that Wolverine has shown that he can turn the tide on both in quick manners in fights and can get the upper hand. So yes, I did exactly as I said that he can beat both of them. He got Cap against the wall or on the ground. Put into the context for this, If Giant Man didn't barge in and Logan didn't let up, Cap was stunned and would have been sashimi. Daredevil was locked behind from Logan, he could have gutted him right there. It's the subtle nuances you're failing to grasp and the realization of how superior Logan's output and damage soak is compared to both of them.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#63 owie  Moderator

Going for Wolverine for all the reasons stated already, such as by Supersoldier.

I think it would be a bit more even if the team was also no morals, or if Wolverine was morals on.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine has taken on 4 to 6 person teams by himself he will easily win this.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would win this even if he wasn't bloodlusted. Without PIS or CIS DD and Cap are bringing nothing to the table to even faze Logan in slightest (unless he was boneclaw). They can't KO him, they can't incap him, heck they can't even deal any lasting damage to him.

Bloodlusted Wolverine stomps. Morals On Wolverine takes a very solid majority after a medium length fight.

@god_spawn tell them!

My initial thought was Daredevil tying Logan up with his billy club. The tether has held Spider-Man for a short period of time, so I bet they can get an incap win.

Captain America is stronger than Wolverine (IIRC), and just as good a martial artist. With DD backing him, he might be able to get Wolverine into some kind of hold while Matt ties him up.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In this fight (which is a good one btw.... by making Wolv. morals off it makes this an actual brawl) I see it being drawn out.... with Daredevil being eviscerated, but after being cut many times, and having the fight of his life, Cap Ko's Wolverine. He only does this because DD and him fight long and hard.... eventually DD tries to distract Wolverine enough for Cap. to take him out. Which actually happens, but in the distracting Daredevil get's himself killed. Team wins, but it ain't easy and paramedics still have to be called in for Cap, as I see him pretty cut up... but he alone is the one still standing.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious, what's your take on a fight between Logan versus these two A listers. Assuming all three are written to their full potential ...

I'm curious too, as to why you would believe Wolverine is definitely stronger than Cap. I've always thought that are on a physical level, with Logan perhaps having a slight edge.......

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wolverine had Morals on...the Team might be able to put him down.

Wolverine with Morals off though...they don't stand a chance.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane:

Assuming Wolverine's not drooling and clawing wildly in this fight, I think there's a fundamental difference in the kind of damage that these guys each dole out that leans the fight in Wolverine's favor. Steve and Matt punching and kicking and billy-clubbing and shield-bashing and whatever other forms of blunt force they can deal out are all things Wolverine can soak up a lot easier than they can soak up his slashing/impaling/disemboweling kind of attacks.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#70  Edited By TDK_1997

Wolverine should be able to take this.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

I'm curious too, as to why you would believe Wolverine is definitely stronger than Cap. I've always thought that are on a physical level, with Logan perhaps having a slight edge.......

@strider92 said:

Wolverine would win this even if he wasn't bloodlusted. Without PIS or CIS DD and Cap are bringing nothing to the table to even faze Logan in slightest (unless he was boneclaw). They can't KO him, they can't incap him, heck they can't even deal any lasting damage to him.

Bloodlusted Wolverine stomps. Morals On Wolverine takes a very solid majority after a medium length fight.

@god_spawn tell them!

My initial thought was Daredevil tying Logan up with his billy club. The tether has held Spider-Man for a short period of time, so I bet they can get an incap win.

Captain America is stronger than Wolverine (IIRC), and just as good a martial artist. With DD backing him, he might be able to get Wolverine into some kind of hold while Matt ties him up.

CA is most definitely not stronger than Logan. Wolverine has better feats in this regard. Even the Marvel "grid" system has Steve at 3 and Logan at 4. Wolverine's strength is low level superhuman (2 ton range), whereas Steve's is enhanced (800lbs to 1 ton max).

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: I know the exact context of each fight....I posted the exact context of each fight and then you reiterated it and did so wrongly at certain points.

What it does prove is that Wolverine has shown that he can turn the tide on both in quick manners in fights and can get the upper hand. So yes, I did exactly as I said that he can beat both of them. He got Cap against the wall or on the ground. Put into the context for this, If Giant Man didn't barge in and Logan didn't let up, Cap was stunned and would have been sashimi. Daredevil was locked behind from Logan, he could have gutted him right there. It's the subtle nuances you're failing to grasp and the realization of how superior Logan's output and damage soak is compared to both of them.

I don't know about this.I have some scruples.

I am really not sure.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: bump. Could Logan take both? They’re all 3 relatively even skill wise with maybe Logan just a tier ahead in terms of proficiency. But I was wondering, has Logan ever actually defeated Matthew?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4
deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 6/10 times.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even tho Logan has been shown to be superior to Rogers in their encounters ,don't see him beating two people with comparable speed and skill.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Duo

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

50/50

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine wins he beats either of them easily one on one he was holding back against cap in there wolverine origins fights and still beat him even after coming into the fight at less than a hundred percent and after cyclops and emma jumped in to help cap if wolverine is blood lusted people start losing limbs pretty quickly.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James wins. Without morals handicapping him, he won’t pull punches attached to 6, 12” claws. He already has the feats to be the superior fighter between the 3 of them, and has the superior stats and his own impressive senses to boot.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By greenroost

team takes this ( +defense )

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 anthp2000  Moderator

Wolverine.

Wolviesnikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine stomps.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team for a majority. Cap and Matt can match him pretty easily skill-wise (especially together) and Cap's shield is a hard counter to the claws. Matt should be able to outmaneuver a distracted Wolverine and if Logan focuses on either too much the other will seal the deal.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By comic_book_fan

@thespartanb345t: cap is the only one who has the slightest chance of downing him and wolverine will kill way before that mat has no chance here and steve has verry slim chance together they might win 2 or 3 of 10 against a normal wolverine against a blood lusted wolverine there both hamburger

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cap alone is capable of giving wolverine a good fight IMO. I think team should take this more often than not.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Cap has consistently matched Logan before and Matt has as well.

Morals off Logan is literally just him using his claws so not much changes.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Wolverine.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: cap has had help in almost every fight they have ever had and wolverine was holding back in most dare devil did ok in enemy of the state but was the underdog and more times than not would be oneshotted by wolverine without using his claws.

and berserk wolverine is stronger faster and heals way better than calm wolverine and he will also kill way quicker regular wolverine likes cap berserk wolverine would cut his head off with no problem

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: cap has had help in almost every fight they have ever had and wolverine was holding back in most dare devil did ok in enemy of the state but was the underdog and more times than not would be oneshotted by wolverine without using his claws.

and berserk wolverine is stronger faster and heals way better than calm wolverine and he will also kill way quicker regular wolverine likes cap berserk wolverine would cut his head off with no problem

cap has had help in almost every fight they have ever had

This is false. In both sparring sessions and regular fights, there are plenty of even circumstances.

d wolverine was holding back in most dare devil

Claws-wise, yes, but in skill and strength not at all.

did ok in enemy of the state but was the underdog and more times than not would be oneshotted by wolverine without using his claws.

Wolverine can't oneshot Matt without claws and there are no feats suggesting otherwise.

berserk wolverine is stronger faster and heals way better than calm wolverine and he will also kill way quicker regular wolverine likes cap berserk wolverine would cut his head off with no problem

But it is 2 versus 1 and berserk Wolverine does not use skill... So it is still easier for the team.

slam_speech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America throws his shield through Logan's head (Iron Fist has done this before btw) and Daredevil ties him up.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slam_speech:

Captain America throws his shield through Logan's head

That's OOC for Roger's

Iron Fist has done this before btw

No he didn't. That was simulation in Dannys head and never happend in reality.

No Caption Provided

slam_speech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: I forgot to say it was simulation. Obviously he's never killed Wolverine in the comics before. I was showing this because it shows what would happen if Captain America's shield was thrown through Wolverine's head.

As for it being OOC, keep in mind Captain America would know Wolverine would heal from that. So, it's not like he's trying to permanently kill him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

cap has had help in almost every fight they have ever had

This is false. In both sparring sessions and regular fights, there are plenty of even circumstances.

in all of there fights wolverine has had the upperhand

d wolverine was holding back in most dare devil

Claws-wise, yes, but in skill and strength not at all.

in the wolverine origins fight he was holding back when cap slashed him with the sword wolverine started going berserk and said damn you for making me kill my friend meaning he was holding back because cap was his friend but cap hurt him so bad with the sword he was losing control and knew cap stood no chance if he lost control

did ok in enemy of the state but was the underdog and more times than not would be oneshotted by wolverine without using his claws.

Wolverine can't oneshot Matt without claws and there are no feats suggesting otherwise.

if by no feats suggesting otherwise meaning he has never done it to daredevil directly but he has oneshot physycally stronger opponents and more durable wolverine has super human attributes in the 2 to 4 ton range and has a loaded punch and knows how to throw the punch plenty he can traid blows with spiderman and 50 toners like warpath and roughhouse and has even implied that he could trade blows with freaking rhino lol there is plenty hear to suggest he could oneshot dare devil without claws

berserk wolverine is stronger faster and heals way better than calm wolverine and he will also kill way quicker regular wolverine likes cap berserk wolverine would cut his head off with no problem

But it is 2 versus 1 and berserk Wolverine does not use skill... So it is still easier for the team.

No Caption Provided

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins; he’s faster, more skilled and more durable than them both.