Captain America Corps+some vs Bat Family

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok thought this would be kind of cool. For the no prep rounds, everyone gets standard gear and all. Bucky and the Major will both have an assault rifle, sidearm and combat knife along with their shield. All characters are the versions shown, except Steve, who's his standard version until round 3.

Round 1: No prep. Takes place in an open field 40 ft apart.

Round 2: 1 hour prep for team leaders only. Takes place in war torn European city 100 ft away.

Round 3: Prep for everyone. Takes place in Tokyo. Steve is Ultimates version in this round.

Cap Corp:

Bucky, Captain America, US Agent, American Dream, Commander A

Anti-Cap/ Major America

Patriot

Bat Family:

Red Robin,Batwoman (Kate Kane), Robin (Damian Wayne), Batman, Nightwing Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Red Hood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

I was actually thinking of making a battle very similar to this one.

Round 1: Cap Corps

Round 2: Bat Family

Round 3: Cap Corps

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Round 1: Caps

Round 2 Batman

Round 3 Batman

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hyperlight

@Shawnbaby said:

i agree

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Hyperlight said:

@Shawnbaby said:

i agree

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By theTimeStreamer

caps all around.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By robertloucksjr

Round 2: Cap Corps

You have a bunch of enhanced peak humans, a peak human with a super strong arm with electro-shock, American Dream (normal peak human), and then a 10 tonner in US Agent. Ultimate Cap is a 2-tonner for the 3rd round. Too much physical talent for the Bats.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acer51

I think this is a tough fight but Cap team could pull a victory for ALL three but they definatly take the majority.

The Captain wins round one because it's a field and the Bats are street heros who really need buildings to be more effective.

Batman has the most chance in round 2 where he gets an hour prep and a city to fight in, but an hour really isn't enough prep to get anything critical ready, but they could bring some Bat mobiles, cycles, and other extra gear, maybe even specialized gadgets to give them an edge. But Team Cap gets prep in this round too, nd even though there not as good with there prep, there battle strategy will be supurior. Caps prep will be strategy of attack and Waynes will be gadgets, this round is actually pretty even and fair, both have a fair chance of winning, but I'm going to say team Cap here also as Caps a New York hero so he knows his way around the roofs too.

Round 3, it would be the same thing as round 2 if it wasn't Ultimate Cap, OP also didn't specify prep time for this round.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51 said:

I think this is a tough fight but Cap team could pull a victory for ALL three but they definatly take the majority.

The Captain wins round one because it's a field and the Bats are street heros who really need buildings to be more effective.

Batman has the most chance in round 2 where he gets an hour prep and a city to fight in, but an hour really isn't enough prep to get anything critical ready, but they could bring some Bat mobiles, cycles, and other extra gear, maybe even specialized gadgets to give them an edge. But Team Cap gets prep in this round too, nd even though there not as good with there prep, there battle strategy will be supurior. Caps prep will be strategy of attack and Waynes will be gadgets, this round is actually pretty even and fair, both have a fair chance of winning, but I'm going to say team Cap here also as Caps a New York hero so he knows his way around the roofs too.

Round 3, it would be the same thing as round 2 if it wasn't Ultimate Cap, OP also didn't specify prep time for this round.

Oh my bad. It's 3 hours of prep for Round 3.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acer51

@jsav777 said:

@acer51 said:

Oh my bad. It's 3 hours of prep for Round 3.

In that case I think Batman will be able to make good prep based on his experiance from the first two rounds but he won't suspect Steve to get amped up for round3.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AlteredBeast

1. Cap team, cause both sides have guns and they're the only one with shields!!

2. Cap Team, any place or time that has anything to do with "war" will yield a victory for daggum Cap, geterdun!

3. Bat Fam. tokyo has too much infrastructure for Bat fam to take advantage of and too many place to hide.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team Cap for all 3 rounds.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sylvain

Cap

Bat

Bat

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr said:

Round 2: Cap Corps

You have a bunch of enhanced peak humans, a peak human with a super strong arm with electro-shock, American Dream (normal peak human), and then a 10 tonner in US Agent. Ultimate Cap is a 2-tonner for the 3rd round. Too much physical talent for the Bats.

This, and I have seen threads putting Ult Cap stronger even than that

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Nightwing4

Round 1 is heavily weighted toward Caps, even if you're giving Red Hood an assault rifle as well. Round 2 depends on the terrain. If the city has infrastructure, Bats could take it. If its pretty leveled then its no different than Round 1. Round 3 is Bats.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bo88gdan

@theTimeStreamer said:

caps all around.