Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Marvel. Batman vs Captain America is more or less a 50-50 split, Wolverine should take the majority over Deathstroke after a bloody fight, and Green Arrow should lose to Deadpool.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Team Marvel. Batman vs Captain America is more or less a 50-50 split, Wolverine should take the majority over Deathstroke after a bloody fight, and Green Arrow should lose to Deadpool.

This. Plus Wolverine would win quite handily against the other 2 members if it came to that.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wolverine08 said:

This. Plus Wolverine would win quite handily against the other 2 members if it came to that.

Co-signed. On a related note, those sprites are awesome.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

agree with both

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

i see batman and cap squaring off and deathstroke and deadpool being somewhat compatable but it ends when you realize oliver quinn is a pu***

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

@juiceboks: @wolverine08: I did not know Logan could beat Slade?

Superior martial arts skill, far better healing factor, better overall durability, and better damage output.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Well it's not a fact or anything. But in my opinion, yeah definitely.

Oh, I see. If you may, could you explain why?

I just don't see Deathstroke as capable of keeping up with someone like Wolverine. Even if we assume martial arts skill is equal, Slade is still fighting a much more ferocious fighter, with the strength and speed to back that style up. One hit from those claws and Deathstroke is down, he'll be forced to stay on the defensive in the face of Wolverine's aggressive assault, and eventually, something will slip through his defenses.

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52 Green arrow could take Deadpool. Especially since Deadpool won't be taking this serious and would highly underestimate Oliver, thinking that he relies on his bow n arrow when in reality Oliver is a highly ranked fighter in dc. Definitely top 25.

Cap can take batman (superior agility and shield). But u know Bats, him and his underdog fighting might be able to pull him a win. He might be able to out smart cap and use his surroundings and gadgets to his advantage. Bats vs cap is really 50/50.

Deathstroke can speed blitz wolverine and hit a few pressure points knocking him out. Then deathstroke can assist batman and take down cap.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@nickzambuto said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Well it's not a fact or anything. But in my opinion, yeah definitely.

Oh, I see. If you may, could you explain why?

I just don't see Deathstroke as capable of keeping up with someone like Wolverine. Even if we assume martial arts skill is equal, Slade is still fighting a much more ferocious fighter, with the strength and speed to back that style up. One hit from those claws and Deathstroke is down, he'll be forced to stay on the defensive in the face of Wolverine's aggressive assault, and eventually, something will slip through his defenses.

I could agree with that

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

Deathstroke can speed blitz wolverine and hit a few pressure points knocking him out. Then deathstroke can assist batman and take down cap.

Few problems with that;

1. If there's a speed difference between Deathstroke and Wolverine, it isn't big.
  2. I don't think Deathstroke has ever used pressure points.
  3. Pressure points don't work on Wolverine anyway.
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity said:

Few problems with that;

1. If there's a speed difference between Deathstroke and Wolverine, it isn't big.
  2. I don't think Deathstroke has ever used pressure points.
  3. Pressure points don't work on Wolverine anyway.

If anything Wolverine would be faster.

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AverageInsanity

@thundergodswrath: Slade has enhanced speed. And enhanced reflexes. He moves as fast as he thinks. He was able to dodge a pounce attack from beast boy in cheetah form. How fast is wolverine?

Yes Slade knows every pressure point in the human body I assume. He once hit Black Canary and made it so she couldn't talk.

Well if pressure points don't work on wolverine, a few wacks with the Prometheus sword could K.o . Him or maybe decapitate him. Can swords cut wolverine?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jokergeist

Umm.. Dudes.. Its current.. like the flow of electricity.. like the flow of water..

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Team DC

How? Neither Batman or Green Arrow should take a majority of anyone on Team Marvel, and Deathstroke isn't nearly skilled enough to carry his entire team, especially since Wolverine should be able to defeat him.

@thundergodswrath: Slade has enhanced speed. And enhanced reflexes. He moves as fast as he thinks. He was able to dodge a pounce attack from beast boy in cheetah form. How fast is wolverine?

Yes Slade knows every pressure point in the human body I assume. He once hit Black Canary and made it so she couldn't talk.

Well if pressure points don't work on wolverine, a few wacks with the Prometheus sword could K.o . Him or maybe decapitate him. Can swords cut wolverine?

Whacks from a Promethium Sword isn't knocking out Wolverine when he's been able to tank punches from Kaine, a 30 tonner who regarded punching Logan almost caused his arm to break, and been able to go toe-to-toe with the Hulk himself. Decapitation won't work on Wolverine since he has his adamantium skeleton. Enhanced speed and reflexes isn't something Logan doesn't have either. One hit is all it takes for Slade to be taken out of the game with Wolverine's adamantium claws. Nth-metal armor isn't durable enough to withstand them.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By patrat18

Team marvel. Only because it's new 52 Green arrow.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Im quite convinced Captain America & Co. can pull the win 10 out of 10. Guessing Green Arrow is the weak link.

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: are u sure Nth metal armor can't withstand a few adementium slashes. I don't read wolverine. But from what I hear, the power of his claws are inconsistent and widely vary. Either way, I guess wolverine can beat deathstroke if their isnt anything deathstroke can do to hurt him.

But if that's the case wolverine could solo!?

Is that the case?

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is all I know about new 52 green arrow

Can dodge bullets and easily jump from roof top to roof top.

Has an arrow to blind foes and a cryo arrow to freeze them.

He also seems to be a pretty decent fighter. He easily defeats metahumans thugs with enhanced durability and stregth in h2h combat.

He's no where near anyone on team marvel. But he should be able to hold his own because he is pretty crafty and ruthless when he needs to be

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity: It's not inconsistent. They've failed to cut through some things because of the material they're made of. i.e Cap's shield, Thor's Hammer, etc... Which are made of "accidental adamantium/vibranium alloy" and Uru Metal respectively.

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh. Isn't nth metal up their with vibranium? It's magical and can apperently cut through anything (in dcu)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By patrat18

The only person that takes a majority here is Deadpool.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity: Im not "THAT" versed with Vibranium, but IIRC, it has Anti-Metal properties, as well as cancelling kinetic energy or absorbing it when stroke.

Nth Metal doesn't have such properties.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGrayGhost

Hard to call pre 52 but new52 Slade probably Solos with very little help

Pre 52 its like this

Cap America vs Batman is a no result , at least not fast enough for these two to affect the other fights

Slade vs Logan: Slade blasts Logan with explosives and his staff, then hacks off Logan's vital organs with his sword and continues to keep hacking to keep Logan on the floor for a while

He then moves over to similarly mutilate Deadpool who is winning vs GA. Then Slade returns to resume hacking away at Logan's corpse which is beginning to regenerate

GA goes over and helps Batman double team Captain America for the victory. Now all of them gather around to keep hacking away at Wolverine and Wade to keep down long enough for a ten count and the victory

The only guy in the other team who really uses explosives and guns on a regular basis is Wade and he is going to be kept busy by GA's own explosive arrows

So team DC wins both pre52 and post 52

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

From Marvels point of view I'd have Deadpool go for Batman as DP would be a time waster letting Wolverine to finish of Deathstroke and Captain America to take green arrow. Then any two could have Batman.

From DC point of view I think Batman might need to take one for the team and try to fight both Wolverine and Deadpool even if he gets them chasing him so the other two could take out Cap then with 3 on 2 DC could get the win.

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green arrow beats wolverine via Cryo arrow. Then goes to assist batman in his fight with cap. Deathstroke wipes the floor with Deadpool.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes they can.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DigitalShooter9

This is a very good battle..... I believe both teams have a 50/50 chance of winning. It all depends on deadpool really.

Batman and Cap would probably be evened out...

I believe DS can hold off Wolverine for some time because he is a tactical genius and an expert martial artist...

Deadpool will probably slack off and get punked by a trick arrow, green arrow has some good stealth skills... he might take advantage of the element of surprise.

So if GA manages to Ko deadpool for some time, he can go help batman win against cap. Then all of them bunch up on wolverine and render him useless with ease. If Deadpool wakes up, he would get smacked again as all 3 of dc team would be standing.

If however, deadpool doesn't slack off and fight with all he has, he will beat GA in a good fight. Then DP helps cap win against bats and all three bunch up on DS and win.

Thats what I can think of...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MonsterStomp

If its current, this could go either way.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its current, this could go either way.

It is.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MonsterStomp

@patrat18: I could argue for team DC. But it seems everyone has their mind set.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how. Ga new 52 is the weakest link.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MonsterStomp

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

I don't see how. Ga new 52 is the weakest link.

And? He isn't even needed.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Fine. He is needed, but how is he going to weaken Team 2 anymore if he wasn't there?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Fine. He is needed, but how is he going to weaken Team 2 anymore if he wasn't there?

Everybody on the Marvel team takes a majority over him. Slade could take on Cap and Deadpool at the same time, while Batman fights Wolverine.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Everybody on the Marvel team takes a majority over him. Slade could take on Cap and Deadpool at the same time, while Batman fights Wolverine.

They start at opposite ends of the street. Ollie has the ranged gear with no morals. If that is ineffective, Slade could take Jobberine and Deadpool while a morals off Batman gives Captain America hell.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite: Team 2.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

They start at opposite ends of the street. Ollie has the ranged gear with no morals. If that is ineffective, Slade could take Jobberine and Deadpool while a morals off Batman gives Captain America hell.

Eh could go either way.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: As I said :P

Just the lack of DC fans in this world!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points