Captain America (Chris Evans) vs Thor (Chris Hemsworth)

flashpass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By flashpass

So who would win? Like if they just started beating the shnikkes (sha-nike-ees is the pronunciation i was goin for, btw) out of each other right there where the picture is taken. Oh, and each would have to be using their "weapon" shown in the picture. No powers, just the actors. And no flame-ons...
P.s. this is the first battle forum i made is this right? lol
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By DH69

look at all those horrible toys...

flashpass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By flashpass

pshh the hammer looks cool imo

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Hemsworth wins.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

I'm going to guess Hemsworth. He's taller than Evans, so that could give him a physical advantage.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@DH69 said:

I know. They look like crap.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty
@DH69 said:

@JediXMan said:
@DH69 said:

I know. They look like crap.
I have not seen the movie. Maybe on DVD. But Mjolnir doesn't look like it has any weight to it. Like it's hollow on the inside. Maybe it's just me
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DH69

it looks like that "shield" is a disc shooter...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty:

In the movie? The movie wasn't bad. Loki was the best part, though.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty
@JediXMan: Hmmm. it "wasn't bad" but was it good? Was it true to the characters? Or cater to mainstream? Your opinion is very helpful
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:
@JediXMan: Hmmm. it "wasn't bad" but was it good? Was it true to the characters? Or cater to mainstream? Your opinion is very helpful
Loki was by far the best part of the movie. His portrayal was fantastic. Odin was just okay. Sif wasn't good. Stan Lee's cameo (not a spoiler, since everyone knows he has one in ever movie for characters he created) was fantastic.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty
@JediXMan: Thanks for that. Michael Jackson and Stan Lee are the only two people who would leave me star struck. I would be especially surprised if i ran into MJ right now...... that was wrong. lol
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DH69
@pooty said:

defenitly catered to mainstream, natalie's portman and her friends could have been tossed completely out the window, the only reason they were in it was to give thor a love interest and gain some humility...and possibly make fans hate grad-students named Darcy, But there are definite fan moments in the movie and it was thoroughly enjoyable, the fight between thor and the destroyer was like most superhero movie fight it only lasted a couple minutes and was pretty underwealming, the real fight was between thor and loki but it was more of a battle of "daddy loves you more" than with actual fists.

if you liked iron man you'll love this movie.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BarelyAverage
@DH69 said:
@pooty said:

defenitly catered to mainstream, natalie's portman and her friends could have been tossed completely out the window, the only reason they were in it was to give thor a love interest and gain some humility...and possibly make fans hate grad-students named Darcy, But there are definite fan moments in the movie and it was thoroughly enjoyable, the fight between thor and the destroyer was like most superhero movie fight it only lasted a couple minutes and was pretty underwealming, the real fight was between thor and loki but it was more of a battle of "daddy loves you more" than with actual fists.

I agree. Too much Portman and co., but some parts did make the movie worth watching. But yea too much mainstream, these movies need a slightly darker tone in them. I feel like these movies are geared towards families and young teenagers and not us true fans. I want to see Thor and the Destroyer trade blows. I wanted to the the destroyer actually kill people. And no Hercules or Ares??? Could have been better but was worth my $5.00 though. Overall watch it again.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DH69
@BarelyAverage said:
@DH69 said:
@pooty said:

I agree. Too much Portman and co., but some parts did make the movie worth watching. But yea too much mainstream, these movies need a slightly darker tone in them. I feel like these movies are geared towards families and young teenagers and not us true fans. I want to see Thor and the Destroyer trade blows. I wanted to the the destroyer actually kill people. And no Hercules or Ares??? Could have been better but was worth my $5.00 though. Overall watch it again.

please tell me you're joking about the ticket price, its $10 here and thats just 2D
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By goldenshot80
@PowerHerc said:
Hemsworth wins.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pooty
@BarelyAverage: @DH69:  I agree with DH69. $5 is a blessing. You can't even rent a movie around here for that price.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BarelyAverage
@DH69: @pooty: Nope. It was a tuesday and the movie theater that day was I guess was charging matinee for $5.00. I was like ok sure.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DH69
@BarelyAverage said:
@DH69: @pooty: Nope. It was a tuesday and the movie theater that day was I guess was charging matinee for $5.00. I was like ok sure.

where do you live, and why havent i moved there yet?! even on a matinee tuesday tickets cost atleast 7.50