• 187 results
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By spidey 15

Why does everyone believes that bucky wins... easy?
I'm pretty sure it won't be easy....=]

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#152  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" Why does everyone believes that bucky wins... easy? I'm pretty sure it won't be easy....=] "
I don't think it's everybody..just FinalStar and FLCL.Bucky couldn't possibly win easily.
Avatar image for the_man_without_fear
The Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Vance Astro said:
" @The Man Without Fear said:
I think there are many characters who can beat Daredevil, but Bucky isn't one of them. If something that sounds "fanboyish" makes you "sick to your stomach" then you're being oversensitive. "
Your opinion on the fight itself isn't the problem.Making a statement that suggest you will not listen to reason is the problem.I'm not being oversensitive.Someone who is unwilling to admit their favorite character can take an L is fanboyish and pointless. "

I've said 2 time now that there are many characters who can defeat Daredevil, and if you think another human being is "pointless" over a debate about fictional characters, then you're really messed up in the head.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: Still....2 pp believing that bucky wins easy sounds big number to me...lol...=]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Man Without Fear said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @The Man Without Fear said:
I think there are many characters who can beat Daredevil, but Bucky isn't one of them. If something that sounds "fanboyish" makes you "sick to your stomach" then you're being oversensitive. "
Your opinion on the fight itself isn't the problem.Making a statement that suggest you will not listen to reason is the problem.I'm not being oversensitive.Someone who is unwilling to admit their favorite character can take an L is fanboyish and pointless. "
I've said 2 time now that there are many characters who can defeat Daredevil, and if you think another human being is "pointless" over a debate about fictional characters, then you're really messed up in the head. "
You didn't have to say it even once because it has nothing to do with what is being said.You don't have to agree that Bucky can beat Daredevil...but making statements that suggest that you will not even keep an open mind about this and accept the evidence being shown for Bucky is fanboyish.I never said that YOU are pointless I said what you are doing is pointless.
Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: Still....2 pp believing that bucky wins easy sounds big number to me...lol...=] "
A case can be made or Daredevil winning but with the amount of ammo he has and his equipment it's hard.If this was Winter Soldier..DD would probably win because he doesn't have all of the armor and weapons.Cap is too stacked.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By spidey 15
@Man Without Fear: Yeah....but this won't be easy even if Bucky has amazing defense and equipments....=]
The Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
Then I apologize for saying you're messed up in the head, I misunderstood what you meant.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro: Then I apologize for saying you're messed up in the head, I misunderstood what you meant. "
Don't worry about it.
Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Man Without Fear: Yeah....but this won't be easy even if Bucky has amazing defense and equipments....=] "
It won't be easy for either of them any way you cut it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By FLCL1

IMO cap is just overall better than daredevil. 

daredevil gets his a$$ beat by bullseye(h2h and with guns) all the time, no he doesnt lose but he always gets knocked to his knee's or beat bloodly on the ground before something distracts bullseye or daredevil gets the upper hand. 

while cap has tanked shots from iron man, which btw iron man admitted would put down any other man 

also both daredevil and cap are bullet timer so there really isnt any speed difference here. 

daredevil has the best sonar.....how is that going to help him here out of curiousity? i know he can predict caps moves, however cap has better fighting skills so i dont see how he can out man him H2H 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:

" IMO cap is just overall better than daredevil.  daredevil gets his a$$ beat by bullseye(h2h and with guns) all the time, no he doesnt lose but he always gets knocked to his knee's or beat bloodly on the ground before something distracts bullseye or daredevil gets the upper hand.  while cap has tanked shots from iron man, which btw iron man admitted would put down any other man  also both daredevil and cap are bullet timer so there really isnt any speed difference here.  daredevil has the best sonar.....how is that going to help him here out of curiousity? i know he can predict caps moves, however cap has better fighting skills so i dont see how he can out man him H2H   "

Why are you sitting her making up stuff? Daredevil does not get his ass beat by Bullseye all the time.In fact the only times he's actually lost to Bullseye is when Bullseye had prep time.Most of those defeats were attributed to the weapons Bullseye had or some other variables.Trust me DD has beaten Bullseye way more than the other way around.He even makes a note of it when he KO's Lady Bullseye.I've seen Daredevil beat the hell out of Bullseye without much trouble on different occasions.Anyway, Bucky isn't as good a shot as Bulleye and Bulleye isn't as good as DD h2h which he personally knows. Why you are using tanking shots from Iron Man is beyond me.Humans can knock out Cap.Bucky's durability isn't even peak human and Rogers has been knocked out by humans.Daredevil's radar sense helps in all of his fights.It increases is awareness and reaction time causing him to be able to get off and avoid more hits.Also Cap as in Bucky is not a better fighter than Daredevil. 
The Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro: 
I understand what you're saying by "pointless" now. To enter a debate and not have an open mind in the first place is pointless and being fanboyish. Ok, I get that. My bad.    
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By spidey 15
@Man Without Fear said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Man Without Fear: Yeah....but this won't be easy even if Bucky has amazing defense and equipments....=] "
It won't be easy for either of them any way you cut it. "
Indeed...=]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro: I understand what you're saying by "pointless" now. To enter a debate and not have an open mind in the first place is pointless and being fanboyish. Ok, I get that. My bad.     "
I just don't want you to end up in the troll category because your posts will start getting ignored and or people will insult you and get into arguments with you all the time.You don't want that.
The Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro: 
I didn't realize how some of my comments or jokers were coming across as offensive to people, or why people were insulting me. Thanks for the help.    
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro: I didn't realize how some of my comments or jokers were coming across as offensive to people, or why people were insulting me. Thanks for the help.     "
Yup.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By FLCL1
@Vance Astro said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" IMO cap is just overall better than daredevil.  daredevil gets his a$$ beat by bullseye(h2h and with guns) all the time, no he doesnt lose but he always gets knocked to his knee's or beat bloodly on the ground before something distracts bullseye or daredevil gets the upper hand.  while cap has tanked shots from iron man, which btw iron man admitted would put down any other man  also both daredevil and cap are bullet timer so there really isnt any speed difference here.  daredevil has the best sonar.....how is that going to help him here out of curiousity? i know he can predict caps moves, however cap has better fighting skills so i dont see how he can out man him H2H   "

Why are you sitting her making up stuff? Daredevil does not get his ass beat by Bullseye all the time.In fact the only times he's actually lost to Bullseye is when Bullseye had prep time.Most of those defeats were attributed to the weapons Bullseye had or some other variables.Trust me DD has beaten Bullseye way more than the other way around.He even makes a note of it when he KO's Lady Bullseye.I've seen Daredevil beat the hell out of Bullseye without much trouble on different occasions.Anyway, Bucky isn't as good a shot as Bulleye and Bulleye isn't as good as DD h2h which he personally knows. Why you are using tanking shots from Iron Man is beyond me.Humans can knock out Cap.Bucky's durability isn't even peak human and Rogers has been knocked out by humans.Daredevil's radar sense helps in all of his fights.It increases is awareness and reaction time causing him to be able to get off and avoid more hits.Also Cap as in Bucky is not a better fighter than Daredevil.  "

dude i stated "no he doesnt lose" (look above). please dont put words in my mouth 

i know DD beat bullseye more, i never said bullseye wins i said he beats the crap out of him. 

i never stated anything about "aim" and i never stated bullseyes h2h is better than DD, where are you getting this from?  

cap isnt herc cap can be knocked out (i never said he couldnt be) im simply stating that cap can take way more punishment then DD and i stated the iron man fight as an example. in the civil war issue iron man was beating the living hell out of captain america and stated that a NORMAL man would be K.O. by now before herc busted in. also let me state that iron man hit him so hard that his jaw was hardly on, and cap still had the power to stand up with his shield,  

i already stated that about his radar sense (i know that it does) but he cant dodge every kick and punch cap throws can he? 

and lets not talk about power, the guy block a full on punch from rhino with his shield

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
dude i stated "no he doesnt lose" (look above). please dont put words in my mouth   i know DD beat bullseye more, i never said bullseye wins i said he beats the crap out of him.  i never stated anything about "aim" and i never stated bullseyes h2h is better than DD, where are you getting this from?   cap isnt herc cap can be knocked out (i never said he couldnt be) im simply stating that cap can take way more punishment then DD and i stated the iron man fight as an example. in the civil war issue iron man was beating the living hell out of captain america and stated that a NORMAL man would be K.O. by now before herc busted in. also let me state that iron man hit him so hard that his jaw was hardly on, and cap still had the power to stand up with his shield,   i already stated that about his radar sense (i know that it does) but he cant dodge every kick and punch cap throws can he?  and lets not talk about power, the guy block a full on punch from rhino with his shield  "

1.You said Daredevil always gets his ass kicked.I read what you said but you are suggesting that Daredevil having a hard time beating someone WHO PREPPED for him is relevant here.Also as if to say Cap is better than Bullseye so naturally since DD has trouble with him Cap will easily beat him.They have two different sets of advantages and disadvantages so it's just ABC logic. Bullseye has never beaten the crap out of DD. Again, the only fights he's even had trouble with him in are fights where Bullseye has plot devices and alot of weapons helping him. He's also in DD's rouge gallery. 

2.I never said that you said any of those things.I was shutting down the options of your comparison by telling you why Bullseye doing well against DD has nothing to do with this thread what so ever. I know you didn't say Bullseye is better than DD hand to hand.He's not really even comparable so IF you were going to use him to make a h2h case for Bucky than I already shut it down.   

3.Again..bringing up the Iron Man fight is silly because Daredevil has take hits from people stronger than Iron Man and I'M not using it in my case because both instances are PIS.I don't want to argue PIS by stating more PIS in DD's defense.It's pointless.Iron Man would one shot Bucky.When you say Cap was beating the living hell out of Cap..you mean Steve Rogers right? He's not even in this thread.So what are you bringing it up for? 

4.You didn't state anything.You said "Daredevil has the best Sonar...how is that going to help him out of curiosity". And I just explained to you what his radar sense (because he doesn't have sonar) actually does. He's not going to dodge every punch and kick that Cap throws. That's where his offense comes in. Now if this wasn't Bucky with all of his armor and his shield I would be able to make a case for what DD can do offensively to take Cap out so that how many punches and kicks he dodges if of no significance. 

5.Blocking a punch from Rhino with a Vibranium shield is something that EVEN Mary Jane can do.The shield absorbs the impact.....
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By FLCL1
@Vance Astro:
1 and 2; i was simply using bullseye as an example of duriblity. bullseye(h2h) in only a couple of hits had DD on the ground and he didnt get back up (your a DD fan you should know the issue: bullseye was going after some girl and DD was trying to stop him) it doesnt matter if he had prep or not i was simply stating it because DD has low duriblity. 

3; wth are you talking about? who has DD been hit by that was stronger than iron man and was still consious? proof? if they are PIS why bring them up? yes iron man can one shot cap i know this but yes iron man WAS trying to knock out cap so he could bring him in. once again iron man stated that any other man would be K.O. how many times do i have to state that? did i say cap beat the living hell out of cap? my bad typo 

4; when i said sonar i ment radar sense, once again my bad. once again DD doesnt have better h2h skills then cap so his offence will be canceled out by a better offence 

5;..............................................mary jane -_-
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:

" @Vance Astro: 1 and 2; i was simply using bullseye as an example of duriblity. bullseye(h2h) in only a couple of hits had DD on the ground and he didnt get back up (your a DD fan you should know the issue: bullseye was going after some girl and DD was trying to stop him) it doesnt matter if he had prep or not i was simply stating it because DD has low duriblity.  3; wth are you talking about? who has DD been hit by that was stronger than iron man and was still consious? proof? if they are PIS why bring them up? yes iron man can one shot cap i know this but yes iron man WAS trying to knock out cap so he could bring him in. once again iron man stated that any other man would be K.O. how many times do i have to state that? did i say cap beat the living hell out of cap? my bad typo  4; when i said sonar i ment radar sense, once again my bad. once again DD doesnt have better h2h skills then cap so his offence will be canceled out by a better offence  5;..............................................mary jane -_- "

That's not an example of durability because more consistently Daredevil was shown to take hits from Bullseye.So you're lowballing Daredevil to make Bucky look better.Bucky barely has any durability feats. He often doesn't even get hit in his fights because he doesn't fight any characters who are very fast. 

Secondly what do you mean WTH am I talking about? YOU are asking this. The guy who is trying to use a fight with Iron Man to prove durability for someone who isn't even peak human? Are you kidding me? Daredevil was hit by Thor and was not KO'd and NO i'm not wasting the time digging up the scans either. My point is..the feat is bullsh#t so I DON'T have to make a case for DD's durability by countering something that Bucky CAN'T do. I don't care what Iron Man stated.He was talking about STEVE when he punched STEVE who isn't even in this fight.Bucky fought Iron Man and as far as I know Iron Man barely touched him.

You are making a case against DD's fighting skill with a statement.You have no proof that Bucky is a better fighter than Daredevil.If you are again talking about Cap as in Steve Rogers..I KNOW he's a better fighter but we aren't talking about him. 

I was exaggerating about but Cap wasn't taking the full impact of a 90 ton punch.The fact that Hulk can give the shield it's best shot and Thor can hit it with Mjolnir without knocking Cap down is proof of that.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@FLCL1:
Just one question....which Cap are you using here? 
As Vance pointed out, Steve is a better h2h than DD and it was Steve that was taking those shots from Iron Man so they have no place in this battle. 
IDK if Absorbing Man (in dense substance) or Mr. Hyde (doubtfull) have the streangth of Iron Man, but DD's taken shots from both.   
I suppose if the substance hitting you is dense enough, it could be swung at normal human strength level and ko a nomal person :\ ?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By FLCL1
@Vance Astro:
im done with you on this thread, you wont even give me proof when i ask you to. YOUR the one defending DD not me. if you asked for proof from me and i didnt have it i would say "sorry i cant find it" THEN i would tell you where i saw this feat at. dude everything that happened in civil war was cannon dude. if i remember correctly even marvel has cap as a better fighter (stat wise i mean). IRON MAN DISLOCATED HIS JAW DUDE, you call that barely touched?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
" @Vance Astro: im done with you on this thread, you wont even give me proof when i ask you to. YOUR the one defending DD not me. if you asked for proof from me and i didnt have it i would say "sorry i cant find it" THEN i would tell you where i saw this feat at. dude everything that happened in civil war was cannon dude. if i remember correctly even marvel has cap as a better fighter (stat wise i mean). IRON MAN DISLOCATED HIS JAW DUDE, you call that barely touched? "
Take some time and actually read my post before you continue to talk stupid.You're done with me? Are you f#ckin kidding?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By slimj87d
@ecm1285 said:

" Daredevil has been trained by ninja.  He's trained for these kinds of situations. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Those are possibly ninjas (Back up watchers for Logan's movers), along with Samurai (The initial people carrying Logan). Dead. Haha.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#176  Edited By daredevil21134
"

Double D beats Buck Wild.

"

@The Man Without Fear:

Daredevil beat Bucky to a bloody pulp then takes Black Widow to San Francisco again
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By slimj87d

Bumping with change in gear for Bucky: 

Round 1: Bucky is Captain America with standard gear he carries: Only has Nick Fury's special pistol, Sleeping gas, explosives, KBAR and of course the Shield. Will not use his arm to cause a lethal kill.

Round 2: Winter Soldier standard gear, M16+M203, KBAR, Grenades, Dual .45 M1911, willing to kill and use arm to its fullest.

Daredevil has Standard gear 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#178  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I was just reading this thread like 5 minutes ago...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By slimj87d
@god_spawn: What do you expect... I'm following you literally. O_O
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By texasdeathmatch

What is special about Nick Fury's pistol?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By slimj87d

@texasdeathmatch: I read in a handbook that Nick Fury's pistol was modified to have more power (faster bullet speed) and kick to it. Since Nick Fury supplies Bucky with all his gear, Bucky's pistol resembles it a lot. People make the mistake that Bucky carried a luger. There are two instances where Mockingbird commented on it's powerful kick and when bucky actually shot Ares under the mouth KOing and winding him for a 5 to 8 seconds. But to be honest I don't know if it would make a big difference in this fight as compared to a normal pistol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By slimj87d

@Vance Astro said:

Daredevil.

Is it his senses that give him an edge in your opinion? Or that we haven't seen enough feats from Bucky to put him at Daredevil's league? Do you think Bucky has potential at beating him one day as his story progresses in the new Winter Soldier arc and more of his past fights are revealed? Or will Daredevil always prevail?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@SlimJ87D: Cool, thanks man.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:

@Vance Astro said:

Daredevil.

Is it his senses that give him an edge in your opinion? Or that we haven't seen enough feats from Bucky to put him at Daredevil's league? Do you think Bucky has potential at beating him one day as his story progresses in the new Winter Soldier arc and more of his past fights are revealed? Or will Daredevil always prevail?

Daredevil's senses always give him some sort of an edge but I think Daredevil is just more skilled than Bucky and he's been able to match the real Captain America.Bucky definitely has potential of beating DD one day but I would hope they actually make it so he has trained to make a leap in skill instead of it just developing naturally. I hate that.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By slimj87d

@Vance Astro: Right now I think what's really messing Bucky up is that he was trained to kill and that training was furthered when he was captured by the Russians. Now that he is in a new world where the morals of war don't apply, he has to adjust his fighting style from lethal blows to none lethal ones. I'm hoping if he retrains, they touch the subject that he needs to perfect his current techniques as to not harm people.

That's why I bumped the topic back with him being the Winter Soldier with no fear of hurting others, and as a man that puts morals on top of his list as Captain America.

Either way, if not for feats, I know his series will be a nice treat and a great way to start 2012 as long as the Mayan calendar is full of itself.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#187  Edited By MyronLee26

Bucky is good, but he's not Steve Rogers. Not by a long shot. Daredevil wins.