User Lists: 0

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Bluejay4

@ugivemethelulz: your point? It's impressive as far as movie street levelers go, but pales in comparison to some of the things 616 and Ultimate Cap have done.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: You say 616 = Ultimate but that MCU doesn't belong here? What exactly separates MCU from 616? They're both much more advanced martial artists than Ultimate, and Ultimate's physicals really aren't *that* much better than his two counterparts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: 60+years of doing insane crap like tanking blows from high tiers, fighting high tiers, out skilling the most advanced masters of combat in their respective universes, ripping through tanks and metal like their butter, outrunning bombs, bullet timing, etc...

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: People put too much focus on "feats". Instead, if we just look at the actual chatacters with their capabilities and ultimate limits, there isn't much of a difference. They're all super soldiers, MCU Cap only has four movie appearances but his abilities aren't portrayed as any less than his comic counterpart. MCU Cap's strength and skill are both probably in between 616 and Ultimate, if we go by your logic of "60 years of doing crazy things" than both MCU *and* Ultimate are outmatched, not just MCU.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: You say 616 = Ultimate but that MCU doesn't belong here? What exactly separates MCU from 616? They're both much more advanced martial artists than Ultimate, and Ultimate's physicals really aren't *that* much better than his two counterparts.

Ultimate cap isn't lacking in skill. His fighting style isn't the most advanced but its very efficient. As for physicals, I haven't seen age of ultron yet, but ultimate cap has feats like getting knocked through a building by ultimate thor, he's landed on the ground with enough force that he created a shockwave with his landing which was powerful enough to knock down a bunch of people, him and nuke were smacking each other with sledge hammers IIRC, and ultimate hulk has hit ultimate cap with enough force to cause a huge crater in the ground.

As for 616 cap I believe he is still a good deal more skilled unless MCU cap did something crazy in age of ultron. I mean for example we recently saw Steves son Ian, dance around thor, iron man, and hulk, yet Steve with no super soldier serum and in the body of an 80 year old man pinned him to the ground easily. Likewise its revealed that Ian is actually so far beneath Steve on the totem pole he basically got smacked aside by batroc effortlessly (not sure if he was knocked out admittedly, but he was out of the way long enough for falcon and batroc to fight, Ian ended up throwing batroc into lava while he wasn't looking and was about to finish falcon). Ian is basically the bottom of the barrel in the 616 universe and even he was able to dance around super humans like thor, iron man and hulk.

I do agree that people tend to underrate MCU cap because he is a live action character. But I would be surprised if he was on the same level as 616 Steve and Ultimate cap. He is very impressive but I think there just better.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally I would go:

1. Ultimate Cap----He is the most brutal and physically dominant here. His skills tend to get underrated IMO because he doesn't do fancy pressure points and its not usually acrobatic (all though he is pretty flexible when he needs to be).
  2. 616 Cap----I still feel he is the most skilled here personally. All though the gap isn't to monstrous.
  3. MCU Cap----Honestly I think he gets underrated because he is a live action character. HIs feats are actually really impressive. But I don't see him winning yet.
nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Right, MCU Cap might not win this, he might indeed come in last place, but I'm arguing that this is an even battle all around. Like I said, I would rank MCU Cap as in between 616 and Ultimate, in both skill and physicals. 616 and Ultimate just take up opposite ends in those categories.

Strength-

1. Ultimate

2. MCU

3. 616

Skill-

1. 616

2. MCU

3. Ultimate

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Eh, I don't know if he is more skilled than ultimate cap. MCU cap seems to have a strength edge over 616 but I think durability is debatable and I'd probably go with 616. I would give speed to 616 over MCU as well unless he did something in Avengers 2.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate wins

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Eh, I don't know if he is more skilled than ultimate cap. MCU cap seems to have a strength edge over 616 but I think durability is debatable and I'd probably go with 616. I would give speed to 616 over MCU as well unless he did something in Avengers 2.

Captain America's fighting skills in the MCU are constantly advancing, he definitely seems to have inherited his comic book counterpart's super soldier mental functions, which allows him to constantly adapt to whatever situation he finds himself in. Back in World War II, he had already become one of the most dangerous close quarters combatants in the whole world almost as soon as he entered the field, taking down whole squads of heavy-armored HYDRA troopers and eventually the Red Skull himself with his quick counters and combinations. Nothing too fancy, but plenty effective.

However after being frozen for 70 years and waking up in modern times, raw efficiency was no longer enough. Now he was operating in a world of gods and aliens, and competing against high-tech super spies and master assassins. He needed to advance, and we can already see the prototype for this new fighting style taking shape in The Avengers. Nothing is directly stated of course, there is no omniscient narrator to explain things which might make it unclear to most people, but I believe that if we pay attention to the action taking place, we can see that it is being shown, not told.

Loading Video...

Chronologically, Cap's fight against Loki actually takes place right after his fight with Red Skull, and if you directly compare the two battles, you can see him already starting to adapt his fighting style immediately as a new opponent appears.

Cap starts the fight by trying to run in with a good ol' one-two punch, but is surprised when Loki completely no-sells it. Cap just barely manages to bring up his shield to defend himself, but the Asgardian warrior easily breaks through his defenses and sends him flying.

As Cap slowly gets to his feet, the look on his face says it all: he realized that he's facing a physically superior opponent for the very first time. So he redoubles his efforts and runs back in with a new approach, this time using his flexibility to outmaneuver Loki and counterattack when he's open. Unfortunately there's another problem; you can see in the way that Chris Evans grimaces that Cap actually hurt his hand punching Loki's ribs, meaning that even if he can outmaneuver this new opponent, he can't injure him. Not with the way he is now at least.

However that's not the end of it. The basic punches don't work, clearly, but Captain America continues to adapt his fighting style by pulling off pretty much the very first kick of his career, which held enough power to successfully injure Loki.

Now all things considered, this fight might not look like much in the grand scheme of things, but the reason it's important is because it acts as the turning point for Cap's abilities, the very first instance of him visually adapting his style to cope with modern times, and therefore the bridge between his brawny-boxing First Avenger fighting style, and his current fighting style.

You can see him continuing to adapt and progress as the fight against the Chitauri rages on, using more and more acrobatics and more advanced techniques in order to keep up as best he can. You can say this rudimentary martial arts style is the progenitor for what is to come in Winter Soldier.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

This is how I picture Ultimate Cap fighting; hard, fast, and precise with just enough agility to be considered a master.

But the thing is, the fighting style used in The Avengers is merely the prototype for Captain America's true fighting style. By the time Winter Soldier rolls around, Steve has become fully accustomed to war in modern times, and the advancement of his martial arts style reflects that. But that doesn't mean he's finished adapting, the character continues to improve with nearly every battle. The opening scene of Winter Soldier serves to show us the extent of Captain America's new skills as he steamrolls through all of Batroc's mercenaries, but once he meets Batroc himself, he is immediately taken off guard by his opponent's near-superhumanly acrobatic fighting style. Cap is nearly overwhelmed in the beginning, he is clearly struggling to keep up, meaning that Batroc is a skilled enough fighter to overwhelm a superhuman with sheer martial arts. However, after analyzing Batroc and learning his style, Cap adapts immediately and decides that he doesn't even need his shield to take Batroc apart, ultimately finishing the mercenary off using his own kick.

Loading Video...

Ultimate Captain America has never shown the ability to adapt his style against a superior skilled fighter this quickly. The closest thing I can think of is him losing to Nuke and then coming back and winning round 2, and logically that would require he adapted, but then he lacks the visual aspect of MCU Captain America which gives him a big edge, because we can actually see how MCU Cap is adapting (relying on flexibility to outmaneuver someone stronger than him, adapting a kick to injure that same character when punches weren't enough, using Batroc's own technique against him, defeating Winter Soldier with a submission hold after fighting him to a standstill earlier)

Captain America regularly targets vitals and critical points with his strikes, he knows how to kick out joints and break bones, even use full submission holds and pressure point strikes on occasion. He can parry six strikes in two seconds and has displayed advanced knowledge in numerous fighting styles. Visually and technically, he blows Ultimate Captain America's skill out of the water.

Now actually comparing feats is a whole different game.

---Minor Age of Ultron spoilers (everything that follows was shown in the final trailer)---

Let's just jump right into the high-end stuff. Using a quick combination of blows targeted at various sensitive regions, and supplemented with a powerful shield bash, Ultimate Captain America was actually able to briefly down the Hulk all by himself. This is very impressive, however, it is just as much a strength feat as it is a skill feat. Compare it to MCU Cap recently fighting Ultron, or even his fight against Loki. In both cases, MCU Cap was battling an opponent so physically dominating, that no matter what he did he couldn't actually injure them. Now his style against Loki was still in its early stages, still primitive, and therefore he was overwhelmed after a minute or two, but against Ultron he was at his very best, and was able to singlehandedly stall him for a longtime. I mean, think about it, Ultimate Cap's moment to shine against Hulk was over just as quickly as it began. He initially overwhelmed Hulk, but once Hulk recovered and became angrier, he became too strong for Ultimate Cap to injure, and at that point Ultimate Cap was overwhelmed, and there was nothing his skill could do about it. That's what I mean by it's just as much a strength feat as it is a skill feat.

However when MCU Cap fought Ultron, he was totally outmatched in not only stats, but firepower and versatility as well. And yet he was able to singlehandedly stall Ultron through sheer skill, for a surprisingly long time. The two had an entire fight scene together, but before it finished the scene cut to Hawkeye, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch doing stuff for another scene while occasionally cutting back to Cap vs Ultron to see what they were up to at that moment. It took the culmination of two entire scenes before Cap was ultimately overwhelmed by Ultron, and considering they were fighting on the narrow roof of a speeding bus, that adds a whole new dimension to things. In fact I'm inclined to believe that if Cap took Ultron on in an open field where he could freely maneuver, the fight wouldn't have lasted for two entire scenes, it would have gone on until Cap simply got tired.

So even though Ultron isn't as powerful as Hulk, all things considered, MCU Cap's showing against him comes out looking a lot more skillful than Ultimate Cap's showing against Hulk does. Now this isn't even getting into the fact that MCU Cap beat Bucky, who is way more skillful than pretty much anybody in the Ultimate universe, and also the elevator feat.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Thats a lot of words....Anyways its a good post, I read most of it except the bottom part about age of ultron, all though I still disagree.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultimate Captain America, then 616 and lastly, but also least, MCU Captain America.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Right, MCU Cap might not win this, he might indeed come in last place, but I'm arguing that this is an even battle all around. Like I said, I would rank MCU Cap as in between 616 and Ultimate, in both skill and physicals. 616 and Ultimate just take up opposite ends in those categories.

Strength-

1. Ultimate

2. MCU

3. 616

Skill-

1. 616

2. MCU

3. Ultimate

CaV: MCU Cap vs 616 Cap right now, me and you, right now!

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Thats a lot of words....Anyways its a good post, I read most of it except the bottom part about age of ultron, all though I still disagree.

Do you agree with my point? I don't think it needs to be stated that Captain America adapts his fighting style if it is shown. He has little training beyond basic boot camp, but can create his own moves and is constantly learning more which would make him a fighting genius like Goku or the characters from Kung Fu Hustle or comic book Captain America.

I stand by my original assessment, MCU Cap bridges the gap between 616 and Ultimate in both physicals and skill. At the end of the day I do think he would take third place in this brawl (you just wait until next year when he fist fights Iron Man during Civil War) but he is definitely more skilled than Ultimate Cap, which is what I'm trying to prove.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Strength-

1. Ultimate

2. MCU

3. 616

Skill-

1. 616

2. MCU

3. Ultimate

CaV: MCU Cap vs 616 Cap right now, me and you, right now!

Why don't you reply to Arrow vs Batman first? :P

I don't really think that MCU Cap could beat either of his comic book counterparts, I'm just saying he's a better fighter than Ultimate and stronger than 616.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm going to answer to our current CaV when I get the time to finish the post, which is a few weeks.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap beats them both at the same time.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well damn.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Do you agree with my point? I don't think it needs to be stated that Captain America adapts his fighting style if it is shown. He has little training beyond basic boot camp, but can create his own moves and is constantly learning more which would make him a fighting genius like Goku or the characters from Kung Fu Hustle or comic book Captain America.

I stand by my original assessment, MCU Cap bridges the gap between 616 and Ultimate in both physicals and skill. At the end of the day I do think he would take third place in this brawl (you just wait until next year when he fist fights Iron Man during Civil War) but he is definitely more skilled than Ultimate Cap, which is what I'm trying to prove.

I agree MCU cap is very adaptive. I don't think he is as adaptive as 616. I mean 616 cap adapted to fighting kang in an environment, where most men who master that form would take 20 years (well he said decades so 20 years is the lowest we can go) to learn to fight in. Kang actually said he was even better than those people that were training for decades, and that cap was already a master.

As for ultimate cap, I'm going to call in @sirfizzwhizz and @slimj87d since I always forget ultimate caps feats for some reason except for a few ridiculous feats. His showing against the ultimates would show some adaptiveness though since there would be a lot of factors he wasn't prepared for IIRC (I believe the only ones he was familiar with was hawkeye and nick fury). So I would say ultimate cap is very adaptive. I can see how MCU cap is getting more and more impressive, however I still think he is behind both in terms of skill at the moment. I don't think he is the bridge yet. They have both just faced higher threats (albeit I might change this threat after seeing Avengers 2 since I know MCU cap is going to be fighting Ultron).

Also in regards to MCU caps training, I believe in the video game (Which is suppose to be canon) its revealed cap after being defrozen has gotten training. So I believe he has more than boot camp training so not sure if all the stunts he pulled off post defrosting, is because of his adaptiveness entirely.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By senglord

People are seriously underestimating Marvel CU Captain America's speed.

When Falcon raced Cap in Winter Soldier he got lapped over 16 times.

Speed

1. MCU

2. 616

3. Ultimate

Strength

1. Ult.

2. MCU

3. 616

Skill

1. 616

2. MCU

3. Ultimate.

Shield

1. 616/MCU

2. Ultimate.

Ultimate has been established on the vine as having an inferior shield to 616 Cap. He is also established as ha ing a similar shield to MCU.

Round one and two go to MCU.

Speed kills.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:
@jashro44 said:

I agree MCU cap is very adaptive. I don't think he is as adaptive as 616. I mean 616 cap adapted to fighting kang in an environment, where most men who master that form would take 20 years (well he said decades so 20 years is the lowest we can go) to learn to fight in. Kang actually said he was even better than those people that were training for decades, and that cap was already a master.

As for ultimate cap, I'm going to call in @sirfizzwhizz and @slimj87d since I always forget ultimate caps feats for some reason except for a few ridiculous feats. His showing against the ultimates would show some adaptiveness though since there would be a lot of factors he wasn't prepared for IIRC (I believe the only ones he was familiar with was hawkeye and nick fury). So I would say ultimate cap is very adaptive. I can see how MCU cap is getting more and more impressive, however I still think he is behind both in terms of skill at the moment. I don't think he is the bridge yet. They have both just faced higher threats (albeit I might change this threat after seeing Avengers 2 since I know MCU cap is going to be fighting Ultron).

Also in regards to MCU caps training, I believe in the video game (Which is suppose to be canon) its revealed cap after being defrozen has gotten training. So I believe he has more than boot camp training so not sure if all the stunts he pulled off post defrosting, is because of his adaptiveness entirely.

About Ultimate Cap having faced higher threats, I made a whole explanation above comparing Ultimate Cap's fight against Hulk, with MCU Cap's fight against Ultron, and I think all things considered, MCU's feat portrays him as being a lot more skillful. There really aren't any heavy spoilers in that section, just the fact that Cap fought Ultron, which you say you already know about.

I think the problem here is you mixing up tactics with fighting skill. Ultimate Cap's battle against the Ultimates, while EXTREMELY impressive, involved little to no martial arts and CQC. He was outsmarting the Ultimates at every turn and playing against their weaknesses, not straight up outfighting them. I don't think MCU Cap has the feats to say he could replicate that, but if we're just talking who is a more skilled close quarters combatant, I think the win goes to MCU, bar none.

I've heard no statement that the video game is canon, a statement about its timeline placement doesn't automatically mean it is canon to the MCU, that's the mistake people make very often with a lot of different things, like thinking Assault on Arkham is canon just because the director stated it takes place before Arkham Asylum. But even if there was a direct statement that the game is canon, unless it came from Kevin Fiege or one of the directors, it doesn't mean anything. The movie runners wouldn't include a valuable plot point about one of their main characters and only mention it in a video game that nobody bought, the movie runners don't pay attention to those things at all, Joss Whedon has straight up admitted as much in reference to Agent Coulsen, stating he doesn't care what Agents of Shield does, and that to him, in his movie universe, Agent Coulsen is still dead. Likewise, in the movie universe, Steve Rogers went to basic boot camp, and then everything else he knows has been learned from experience.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44: @nickzambuto: My opinion on 616 vs Ultimate.

Skill: 616. 616 clearly has stated skill feats and such. but is it a large factor? No. He is often describe like by Black Panther in a fight to adapt on the fly rather than using anything real heavy Martial Arts. Ultimate Cap is likewise the same way, using special op level moves with super genius intellect. 616 may be more technical, but skill wise they are close. Also as for Shield feats, 616 has the better, but Ultimate is as good as say Bucky.

Speed: Equal. They both have impossible speed feats. There is no edge here.

Durability: Ultimate. No Brainer. Ultimate Cap feats are better, and he has a super useful healing factor to boot unlike 616. Ultimate Cap durability feats > 616 as well.

Strength: Ultimate. Ultimate Cap strength is not super superior, 616 is seen in th two range while Ultimate is benching 5+ ton feats. Add to this Ultimate has CONSISTENT striking feats that beat 616 Cap's own by alot.

Gear: Ultimate. 616 Cap has a great shield, but so does Ultimate Cap. Ultimate Cap new shield tank Thors best attack with no problems. Neither get a edge in Shields. However Ultimate does get a edge in his gear load out. 616 Cap never really uses guns or grenades consistently. Ultimate Cap enters fights with both more often than not, and uses both effectively. Its standard gear for Ultimate unlike 616 that only use it a handful of times in 60+ years of comics.

Morals: Ultimate: Ultimate Cap is a jack ass who will maim you with a smile. 616 Cap is simply not as mean, or as ruthless. Ultimate killed his own child without even blinking or a hesitant thought.

Thats my break down.

I almost feel this way myself.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Captain America showed a lot of skill fighting Herr Krauser, he was doing jiu jutsu maneuvers that would require for you to be grounded seamlessly in midair.

His fighting skill was shown off more against the SS Iraqi guy and Nuke.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I never seen Winter Soldier nor Avengers 2. From his first two movies he is laughably inferior to 616 or Ultimates, but seems he does not get real feats till the last two movies that Inhad not seen, so no real comment.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I actually called you in here to back me up on Ultimate caps skill vs MCU caps skill :p

About Ultimate Cap having faced higher threats, I made a whole explanation above comparing Ultimate Cap's fight against Hulk, with MCU Cap's fight against Ultron, and I think all things considered, MCU's feat portrays him as being a lot more skillful. There really aren't any heavy spoilers in that section, just the fact that Cap fought Ultron, which you say you already know about.

Well as I said I haven't seen the fight only the trailer, and I did skip over the part where you said spoilers for age of ultron.

I think the problem here is you mixing up tactics with fighting skill. Ultimate Cap's battle against the Ultimates, while EXTREMELY impressive, involved little to no martial arts and CQC. He was outsmarting the Ultimates at every turn and playing against their weaknesses, not straight up outfighting them. I don't think MCU Cap has the feats to say he could replicate that, but if we're just talking who is a more skilled close quarters combatant, I think the win goes to MCU, bar none.

Well what are we defining as skill here? Just martial arts knowledge and displays? If so not sure if adaptiveness should be mixed in. It is something which can influence skill and can make you more skillful in martial arts but its a category of its own IMO. It falls into one of those underrated/misused aspects of the battle forums like experience and tactics. I mean deathstroke is more adaptive than shang chi but shang chi has better showings of martial arts displays (just for clarification I'm not saying shang chi would beat deathstroke just that his training and martial arts knowledge is more defined). When it comes to adaptability deathstroke is one of the most impressive improvisors in comics but his martial arts ability isn't too overwhelming (all though I do find him underrated in his martial arts displays). I mean is thinking of a tactic on the fly not an example of adaptiveness?

I've heard no statement that the video game is canon, a statement about its timeline placement doesn't automatically mean it is canon to the MCU, that's the mistake people make very often with a lot of different things, like thinking Assault on Arkham is canon just because the director stated it takes place before Arkham Asylum.

I'll be honest and say after doing research the game is probably non canon so my mistake. As for assault on Arkham my view is that it is secondary canon or "expanded universe". I think as long as the expanded universe doesn't heavily contradict the feats displayed in the main canon there useable. To my knowledge the feats cap displayed in the game aren't over the top in comparison to what he did in the movies. If assault on Arkham does heavily contradict the main universe feats it should be dismissed, otherwise its whatever in the battle forums. I don't know enough to comment on assault on Arkham.

I hardly consider caps training a valuable plot point. I can't speak for everyone but I don't want to see cap do martial arts training. I want to see him be a super soldier and do super soldier things, the ninja stuff can be left for batman or daredevil or iron fist. There are more important plot points to show. All though that said I can't seem to find the quote where cap got training so I guess I will concede on this point. I have found statements of Evans saying that they are advancing his fighting style as the movie's go though if you are interested:

Loading Video...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: from the two movies I did watch and the few fight scenes I seen, MCU Cap shows no more establish martial arts than Ultimate has. I never read the digital comics or video games wih MCU Cap. So never heard of anything about establish skill.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I never seen Winter Soldier nor Avengers 2. From his first two movies he is laughably inferior to 616 or Ultimates, but seems he does not get real feats till the last two movies that Inhad not seen, so no real comment.

To be fair Chris Evans said caps fighting style evolved....You should see winter soldier. He is a lot more impressive in that movie than he is in avengers and his first movie.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

616 or Ultimate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate, MCU (based on Ultimate), and 616.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength-

1. Ultimate

2. MCU

3. 616

Skill-

1. 616

2. MCU

3. Ultimate

I'd say strength wise 616 still outranks MCU.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here... we... go.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap is close to his 616 version in stats

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By buildhare

So why doesn't MCU Cap have a shot?

He's done the heaps of the usual stuff (destroying fodder, fighting high quality opponents). Is it just because he doesn't have many outright statements of skill (I.e Comic Cap knowing all martial arts or something) or just that he isn't as established as they are?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9166f233bc2
deactivated-5a9166f233bc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Ultimate Cap

2. MCU Cap

3. 616 Cap

pipxeroth

Forum Posts