Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15

Team 1. 
Logan will beat either Cass or Shiva. 
Cap with his shield should be able to hold his own against both fighters but i don't know if he can win. He has a pretty good chance though if he lands some good hits with his shield or if he try to use it in a more tactical way. 
But even if he lose, Logan should be able to beat the other fighter due to his durability, close level of skill, claws and healing. 
=]

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mercy_

H2H and Cap without a shield would be better, IMO. 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
"Team 1. Logan will beat either Cass or Shiva. Cap with his shield should be able to hold his own against both fighters but i don't know if he can win. He has a pretty good chance though if he lands some good hits with his shield or if he try to use it in a more tactical way. But even if he lose, Logan should be able to beat the other fighter due to his durability, close level of skill, claws and healing. =] "

If Logan beats Cass then Cap will take Shiva
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@jasraj:   
Whats up with the OP ? " Morals on ...Bloodlusted" ?
@spidey 15 said:
"Team 1. Logan will beat either Cass or Shiva. Cap with his shield should be able to hold his own against both fighters but i don't know if he can win. He has a pretty good chance though if he lands some good hits with his shield or if he try to use it in a more tactical way. But even if he lose, Logan should be able to beat the other fighter due to his durability, close level of skill, claws and healing. =] "

yeah i agree  

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasraj
@CaptainRodgers:
Oh, oops, well they are all bloodlusted
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Theodore

it could go either way

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Dark King

this goes only one way and that is them being impaled by Logan's claws while cap tries to hold him back...

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jasraj
@Dark King said:
"this goes only one way and that is them being impaled by Logan's claws while cap tries to hold him back... "

Cap wouldn't try and hold him back, there all bloodlusted
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark King

i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.

a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...
 they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done.
this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jasraj
@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and bared against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. "

lol
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark King

the only way team 2 can take a single win is by a giant load of PIS and WIS backing them up...

Lady Shiva's infamous Leopard Blow hitting Cap..

Cassandra landing a punch in Logan's throat and crushing it and the one in a million shot that he wont heal immediately as he rolls on the ground gasping for air b/c one writer one time chose to make fun of wolverine in one of  the crappiest story ever written.... Lady Shiva and Cassandra then pounce on Logan as he rolls in pain gasping for which shouldnt even be likely since logan's healing actually reduces and staves off oxygen deprivation for an extended period of time... but whatever.

leopard blow to logan's chest bypassing the adamantium ribcage which should reduce if not absorb the full  kinetic energy of the blow as is one of the less known attributes of adamantium one being due to its density the other b/c it was made in an attempt to replicate Cap's shield and although not exact it did gain a similar attributes slightly scaled back..plus Logan's Adamantium being beta Adamantium another attributes to make leopard blows ineffectual.

the ladies can simply finger jab, judo chop pressure point attack wolverine till they overwhelm his system b/c in comics it has never worked and the instances noted required a ton of poison canceling out logan's healing factor and still Wolvie was shrugging off over a dozen death causing pressure points b4 passing out.. but b/c garth ennis made Wolvie gasp for air and roll in pain on the ground gasping for air ppl will use the lowest showing of wolverine ever written...

this is of course forgetting that Wolvie bloodlusted probably means logan's animal rage and berserker fury will be full force which means that Wolvie's pain tolerance reflexes and fighting skills would all be exponentially increased but ppl who know nothing of Wolvie and his "berserker Rage" will say he is dumb as a bag of bricks pointing out times logan is "feral: in comics and thinking it is the same as berseker fury which it is not and then claim he can   be easily dodged even if Logan were capable of superhuman lvl speed and reaction which his own processing nueral kinetics have bn reference to multiple chess computers..

so yeh, ignoring the character as a whole and latching on at the lowest possible pis of him Cassandra and Lady Shiva pawn...(sarcasm)

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jasraj
@Dark King said:
"the only way team 2 can take a single win is by a giant load of PIS and WIS backing them up...  Lady Shiva's infamous Leopard Blow hitting Cap..  Cassandra landing a punch in Logan's throat and crushing it and the one in a million shot that he wont heal immediately as he rolls on the ground gasping for air b/c one writer one time chose to make fun of wolverine in one of  the crappiest story ever written.... Lady Shiva and Cassandra then pounce on Logan as he rolls in pain gasping for which shouldnt even be likely since logan's healing actually reduces and staves off oxygen deprivation for an extended period of time... but whatever.  leopard blow to logan's chest bypassing the adamantium ribcage which should reduce if not absorb the full  kinetic energy of the blow as is one of the less known attributes of adamantium one being due to its density the other b/c it was made in an attempt to replicate Cap's shield and although not exact it did gain a similar attributes slightly scaled back..plus Logan's Adamantium being beta Adamantium another attributes to make leopard blows ineffectual.   the ladies can simply finger jab, judo chop pressure point attack wolverine till they overwhelm his system b/c in comics it has never worked and the instances noted required a ton of poison canceling out logan's healing factor and still Wolvie was shrugging off over a dozen death causing pressure points b4 passing out.. but b/c garth ennis made Wolvie gasp for air and roll in pain on the ground gasping for air ppl will use the lowest showing of wolverine ever written...  this is of course forgetting that Wolvie bloodlusted probably means logan's animal rage and berserker fury will be full force which means that Wolvie's pain tolerance reflexes and fighting skills would all be exponentially increased but ppl who know nothing of Wolvie and his "berserker Rage" will say he is dumb as a bag of bricks pointing out times logan is "feral: in comics and thinking it is the same as berseker fury which it is not and then claim he can   be easily dodged even if Logan were capable of superhuman lvl speed and reaction which his own processing nueral kinetics have bn reference to multiple chess computers..   so yeh, ignoring the character as a whole and latching on at the lowest possible pis of him Cassandra and Lady Shiva pawn...(sarcasm) "

lol..the leaporard blow wont get through Logans healing factor or Caps shield
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dark King

that's my whole point i was being sarcastic pointing out  the insurmountable obstacles they would need to face to pull a win....

but , it doesnt matter ppl will come in read what i wrote ignore it dismiss it without trying to logically debate it through or apply reason to their view of the match and with a few simple words:  "team 2 wins."

and run off... or ppl who have massive anger issues and troll and lowball for no other reason but that they lack self control and respect..

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jasraj
@Dark King said:
"that's my whole point i was being sarcastic pointing out  the insurmountable obstacles they would need to face to pull a win....

but , it doesnt matter ppl will come in read what i wrote ignore it dismiss it without trying to logically debate it through or apply reason to their view of the match and with a few simple words:  "team 2 wins."  and run off... or ppl who have massive anger issues and troll and lowball for no other reason but that they lack self control and respect.. "

i've seen that happen all the time, it makes you feel exhausted, you put effort into a huge post and they ignore it
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

im saying team 1 wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Team 1
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "

Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. 
logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.
Marvel team 6-7/10.
and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "
Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.Marvel team 6-7/10.and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak. "

I don't see Cassie beating Steve
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By jayskee

wolverine solos
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis
@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:
Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.Marvel team 6-7/10.and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak. "

I don't see Cassie beating Steve "

At her best i believe she can take him,but more recently however she's not been so good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:

At her best i believe she can take him,but more recently however she's not been so good. "

Getting one shotted by Nightwing, tagged by Tim Drake isn't good at all, Steve has taken Spider-Man, Punihser, Hulk etc
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis
@jayskee said:
"wolverine solos "
HAHAHAHAHAHA. nice one
@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:

At her best i believe she can take him,but more recently however she's not been so good. "

Getting one shotted by Nightwing, tagged by Tim Drake isn't good at all, Steve has taken Spider-Man, Punihser, Hulk etc "

All that happened recently, like i said there is inconsistency right about now. 
Lots of people have taken spidey when they logicall should'nt have, people blame it on CIS.punisher would get stomped by either.hulk is just plain bullcrap,if you want to go by that logic cass has taken superboy and supergirl.
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By Theodore

didnt realize they were bloodlusted, Team 1 then.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Dark King:
Thank you ! people constantly pit the likes of Lady Shiva against people like Wolverine , simply because they can "dodge bullets" or "read body language" , they use the best feats of characters on this level and put them against the lowest feats of superior characters . 

Team 1 win .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainRodgers said:
"@Dark King: Thank you ! people constantly pit the likes of Lady Shiva against people like Wolverine , simply because they can "dodge bullets" or "read body language" , they use the best feats of characters on this level and put them against the lowest feats of superior characters .   Team 2 win , even though most will say team 1  "

agreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee said:
"wolverine solos "
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Theodore:
explain. 

EDIT: no don't i mistaked the teams for a sec , yeah Cap n Wolverine win
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@Dark King: Thank you ! people constantly pit the likes of Lady Shiva against people like Wolverine , simply because they can "dodge bullets" or "read body language" , they use the best feats of characters on this level and put them against the lowest feats of superior characters .   Team 1 win .  "

Its called consistency , you think feats like cap and logan taking on hulk count ? LMFAO 
If you do then all batman vs streetleveler threads are spite since he kicked spectre.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@entropy_aegis:
i dont, Cap beating Hulk is PIS , i think lowballing certain characters in order to make a even fight against inferior characters isn't cool.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@entropy_aegis: i dont, Cap beating Hulk is PIS , i think lowballing certain characters in order to make a even fight against inferior characters isn't cool. "

OK
imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By imblackjames

i think shiva and cain take it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imblackjames said:
"i think shiva and cain take it "

No..................
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By batman_is_god

Team 1, Stomp City
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By saiyan_earthling

T1

navyBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By navyBatman

Cap is on pair with their Martial Arts's , Logan is close .... Cap also has a shield , and Wolverine can heal. And pls dont forget Cassandra is still a girl so she can't absorbe much punishment,

Team 1 for the win

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nefarious

Team 2 wins. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Nefarious:
reasons why?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By superdemon

Cap beats Cass. With his shield especially. He's able to make Spiderman think he's got the upper hand, only to have Spiderman move exactly where he wanted him. Cass' reading ability means very little against a person like Cap.

Logan slices Shiva. Adamantium and HF are a clear advantage here.

Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mackeja

Cass and Lady Shiva Might, I repeat MIGHT, be slightly better trained than Wolvie and cap, but wolvie and Cap are both superhuman. (ok, technically Cap is peak human in every way, but that translates out to superhuman.) Cap and Wolverine take it.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Mackeja said:
"Cass and Lady Shiva Might, I repeat MIGHT, be slightly better trained than Wolvie and cap, but wolvie and Cap are both superhuman. (ok, technically Cap is peak human in every way, but that translates out to superhuman.) Cap and Wolverine take it. "

Cap is as superhuman as cass,and shiva isnt far behind either,but marvel guys win regardless.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrDirector786

Team 1

Aphile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Aphile

Team 1

I believe Wolverine can take either Cass or Shiva, but I'm not sure about Cap taking Cass or Shiva

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#47  Edited By KainScion

team 1. cass is overrated as hell.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jayfournines

Wolvie and Cap take this one, Wolverine could do on forever and any hit with an adamantium skeleton is going to hurt like hell; Cap can take a lickin' and keep on tickin', so he will outlast the two ladies easily.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Om4zd

@jasraj: Could still knock him out though :)

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Team 1, because of Wolverine