• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America (Steve)
Wolverine
Standard Equipment  
Cap has his shield 
Cassandra Cain
Lady Shiva

no prep 
morals on 
new york (no people in city) 
Bloodlusted
#1 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#2 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2
#3 Posted by Chaos Burn (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#4 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
I feel Team 1 will win, BUT I am not sure
#5 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. 
Logan will beat either Cass or Shiva. 
Cap with his shield should be able to hold his own against both fighters but i don't know if he can win. He has a pretty good chance though if he lands some good hits with his shield or if he try to use it in a more tactical way. 
But even if he lose, Logan should be able to beat the other fighter due to his durability, close level of skill, claws and healing. 
=]

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H and Cap without a shield would be better, IMO. 

Moderator
#7 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"Team 1. Logan will beat either Cass or Shiva. Cap with his shield should be able to hold his own against both fighters but i don't know if he can win. He has a pretty good chance though if he lands some good hits with his shield or if he try to use it in a more tactical way. But even if he lose, Logan should be able to beat the other fighter due to his durability, close level of skill, claws and healing. =] "

If Logan beats Cass then Cap will take Shiva
#8 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj:   
Whats up with the OP ? " Morals on ...Bloodlusted" ?
@spidey 15 said:
"Team 1. Logan will beat either Cass or Shiva. Cap with his shield should be able to hold his own against both fighters but i don't know if he can win. He has a pretty good chance though if he lands some good hits with his shield or if he try to use it in a more tactical way. But even if he lose, Logan should be able to beat the other fighter due to his durability, close level of skill, claws and healing. =] "

yeah i agree  
 
#9 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers:
Oh, oops, well they are all bloodlusted
#10 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

it could go either way

#11 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

this goes only one way and that is them being impaled by Logan's claws while cap tries to hold him back...

#12 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"this goes only one way and that is them being impaled by Logan's claws while cap tries to hold him back... "

Cap wouldn't try and hold him back, there all bloodlusted
#13 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.
 
a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...
 they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done.
this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page.

#14 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and bared against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. "

lol
#15 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way team 2 can take a single win is by a giant load of PIS and WIS backing them up...
 
Lady Shiva's infamous Leopard Blow hitting Cap..
 
Cassandra landing a punch in Logan's throat and crushing it and the one in a million shot that he wont heal immediately as he rolls on the ground gasping for air b/c one writer one time chose to make fun of wolverine in one of  the crappiest story ever written.... Lady Shiva and Cassandra then pounce on Logan as he rolls in pain gasping for which shouldnt even be likely since logan's healing actually reduces and staves off oxygen deprivation for an extended period of time... but whatever.
 
leopard blow to logan's chest bypassing the adamantium ribcage which should reduce if not absorb the full  kinetic energy of the blow as is one of the less known attributes of adamantium one being due to its density the other b/c it was made in an attempt to replicate Cap's shield and although not exact it did gain a similar attributes slightly scaled back..plus Logan's Adamantium being beta Adamantium another attributes to make leopard blows ineffectual.
 
 
the ladies can simply finger jab, judo chop pressure point attack wolverine till they overwhelm his system b/c in comics it has never worked and the instances noted required a ton of poison canceling out logan's healing factor and still Wolvie was shrugging off over a dozen death causing pressure points b4 passing out.. but b/c garth ennis made Wolvie gasp for air and roll in pain on the ground gasping for air ppl will use the lowest showing of wolverine ever written...
 
this is of course forgetting that Wolvie bloodlusted probably means logan's animal rage and berserker fury will be full force which means that Wolvie's pain tolerance reflexes and fighting skills would all be exponentially increased but ppl who know nothing of Wolvie and his "berserker Rage" will say he is dumb as a bag of bricks pointing out times logan is "feral: in comics and thinking it is the same as berseker fury which it is not and then claim he can   be easily dodged even if Logan were capable of superhuman lvl speed and reaction which his own processing nueral kinetics have bn reference to multiple chess computers..
 
 
so yeh, ignoring the character as a whole and latching on at the lowest possible pis of him Cassandra and Lady Shiva pawn...(sarcasm)

#16 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"the only way team 2 can take a single win is by a giant load of PIS and WIS backing them up...  Lady Shiva's infamous Leopard Blow hitting Cap..  Cassandra landing a punch in Logan's throat and crushing it and the one in a million shot that he wont heal immediately as he rolls on the ground gasping for air b/c one writer one time chose to make fun of wolverine in one of  the crappiest story ever written.... Lady Shiva and Cassandra then pounce on Logan as he rolls in pain gasping for which shouldnt even be likely since logan's healing actually reduces and staves off oxygen deprivation for an extended period of time... but whatever.  leopard blow to logan's chest bypassing the adamantium ribcage which should reduce if not absorb the full  kinetic energy of the blow as is one of the less known attributes of adamantium one being due to its density the other b/c it was made in an attempt to replicate Cap's shield and although not exact it did gain a similar attributes slightly scaled back..plus Logan's Adamantium being beta Adamantium another attributes to make leopard blows ineffectual.   the ladies can simply finger jab, judo chop pressure point attack wolverine till they overwhelm his system b/c in comics it has never worked and the instances noted required a ton of poison canceling out logan's healing factor and still Wolvie was shrugging off over a dozen death causing pressure points b4 passing out.. but b/c garth ennis made Wolvie gasp for air and roll in pain on the ground gasping for air ppl will use the lowest showing of wolverine ever written...  this is of course forgetting that Wolvie bloodlusted probably means logan's animal rage and berserker fury will be full force which means that Wolvie's pain tolerance reflexes and fighting skills would all be exponentially increased but ppl who know nothing of Wolvie and his "berserker Rage" will say he is dumb as a bag of bricks pointing out times logan is "feral: in comics and thinking it is the same as berseker fury which it is not and then claim he can   be easily dodged even if Logan were capable of superhuman lvl speed and reaction which his own processing nueral kinetics have bn reference to multiple chess computers..   so yeh, ignoring the character as a whole and latching on at the lowest possible pis of him Cassandra and Lady Shiva pawn...(sarcasm) "

lol..the leaporard blow wont get through Logans healing factor or Caps shield
#17 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

that's my whole point i was being sarcastic pointing out  the insurmountable obstacles they would need to face to pull a win....
 
but , it doesnt matter ppl will come in read what i wrote ignore it dismiss it without trying to logically debate it through or apply reason to their view of the match and with a few simple words:  "team 2 wins."
 
and run off... or ppl who have massive anger issues and troll and lowball for no other reason but that they lack self control and respect..

#18 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"that's my whole point i was being sarcastic pointing out  the insurmountable obstacles they would need to face to pull a win....
 
but , it doesnt matter ppl will come in read what i wrote ignore it dismiss it without trying to logically debate it through or apply reason to their view of the match and with a few simple words:  "team 2 wins."  and run off... or ppl who have massive anger issues and troll and lowball for no other reason but that they lack self control and respect.. "

i've seen that happen all the time, it makes you feel exhausted, you put effort into a huge post and they ignore it
#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37189 posts) - - Show Bio

im saying team 1 wins.

Moderator Online
#20 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 1
#21 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "

Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. 
logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.
Marvel team 6-7/10.
and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak.
#22 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "
Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.Marvel team 6-7/10.and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak. "

I don't see Cassie beating Steve
#23 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine solos
#24 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "
Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.Marvel team 6-7/10.and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak. "

I don't see Cassie beating Steve "

At her best i believe she can take him,but more recently however she's not been so good.
#25 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "
Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.Marvel team 6-7/10.and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak. "

I don't see Cassie beating Steve "
At her best i believe she can take him,but more recently however she's not been so good. "

Getting one shotted by Nightwing, tagged by Tim Drake isn't good at all, Steve has taken Spider-Man, Punihser, Hulk etc
#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee said:
"wolverine solos "
HAHAHAHAHAHA. nice one
@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@Dark King said:
"i am aware of that i was making fun of the situation.  a lot of ppl here in this forum need to stop believing Lady Shiva and Cassandra are equal or near equal to beings like Wolverine or Cap...  they are not and never will be.. the closest beings they should be matched and paired against are ppl like DD, the Cat slightly enhanced Olympic Marvel humans Taskmaster...since that is where they belong..regardless of their high bullet dodging feats and blur running.. which all these street Olympic lvlers have done. this is one of the reasons  i barely post in the vs forum... too many ppl are blinded by fanaticism and bias toward certain characters that they put them against those who eat them alive and then  believe their chosen character will win with nothing more then the knowledge gleaned by the profile character page. "
Considering that dd,tasky and cat have given trouble and even beaten those mighty mortals , so no. logan and cap regardless win, shiva cannot beat either logan or cap(maybe she could beat him without his shield but with it, i doubt it )  , cass could maybe beat cap but i dont see her beating logan for the majority.Marvel team 6-7/10.and cass is not olympic,she is enhanced or peak. "

I don't see Cassie beating Steve "
At her best i believe she can take him,but more recently however she's not been so good. "

Getting one shotted by Nightwing, tagged by Tim Drake isn't good at all, Steve has taken Spider-Man, Punihser, Hulk etc "

All that happened recently, like i said there is inconsistency right about now. 
Lots of people have taken spidey when they logicall should'nt have, people blame it on CIS.punisher would get stomped by either.hulk is just plain bullcrap,if you want to go by that logic cass has taken superboy and supergirl.
#27 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt realize they were bloodlusted, Team 1 then.

#28 Edited by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King:
Thank you ! people constantly pit the likes of Lady Shiva against people like Wolverine , simply because they can "dodge bullets" or "read body language" , they use the best feats of characters on this level and put them against the lowest feats of superior characters . 
  
Team 1 win .
 
#29 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@Dark King: Thank you ! people constantly pit the likes of Lady Shiva against people like Wolverine , simply because they can "dodge bullets" or "read body language" , they use the best feats of characters on this level and put them against the lowest feats of superior characters .   Team 2 win , even though most will say team 1  "

agreed
#30 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee said:
"wolverine solos "
#31 Edited by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore:
explain. 
 
EDIT: no don't i mistaked the teams for a sec , yeah Cap n Wolverine win
#32 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@Dark King: Thank you ! people constantly pit the likes of Lady Shiva against people like Wolverine , simply because they can "dodge bullets" or "read body language" , they use the best feats of characters on this level and put them against the lowest feats of superior characters .   Team 1 win .  "

Its called consistency , you think feats like cap and logan taking on hulk count ? LMFAO 
If you do then all batman vs streetleveler threads are spite since he kicked spectre.
#33 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
i dont, Cap beating Hulk is PIS , i think lowballing certain characters in order to make a even fight against inferior characters isn't cool.
#34 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@entropy_aegis: i dont, Cap beating Hulk is PIS , i think lowballing certain characters in order to make a even fight against inferior characters isn't cool. "

OK
#35 Posted by imblackjames (274 posts) - - Show Bio

i think shiva and cain take it

#36 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@imblackjames said:
"i think shiva and cain take it "

No..................
#37 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Stomp City
#38 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

T1

#39 Edited by navyBatman (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is on pair with their Martial Arts's , Logan is close .... Cap also has a shield , and Wolverine can heal. And pls dont forget Cassandra is still a girl so she can't absorbe much punishment,
 
Team 1 for the win

#40 Posted by Nefarious (18400 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins. 

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious:
reasons why?
Moderator Online
#42 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap beats Cass. With his shield especially. He's able to make Spiderman think he's got the upper hand, only to have Spiderman move exactly where he wanted him. Cass' reading ability means very little against a person like Cap.
 
Logan slices Shiva. Adamantium and HF are a clear advantage here.

#43 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass and Lady Shiva Might, I repeat MIGHT, be slightly better trained than Wolvie and cap, but wolvie and Cap are both superhuman. (ok, technically Cap is peak human in every way, but that translates out to superhuman.) Cap and Wolverine take it.

#44 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mackeja said:
"Cass and Lady Shiva Might, I repeat MIGHT, be slightly better trained than Wolvie and cap, but wolvie and Cap are both superhuman. (ok, technically Cap is peak human in every way, but that translates out to superhuman.) Cap and Wolverine take it. "

Cap is as superhuman as cass,and shiva isnt far behind either,but marvel guys win regardless.
#45 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#46 Posted by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

I believe Wolverine can take either Cass or Shiva, but I'm not sure about Cap taking Cass or Shiva

#47 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1. cass is overrated as hell.

#48 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie and Cap take this one, Wolverine could do on forever and any hit with an adamantium skeleton is going to hurt like hell; Cap can take a lickin' and keep on tickin', so he will outlast the two ladies easily.

#49 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasraj: Could still knock him out though :)

#50 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5360 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, because of Wolverine