User Lists: 0

Is that a girl?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't recall any super impressive feats in the movie...

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@those_eyes: He looks really fast and skilled, but if Cap or Bucky punch him repeatedly, he's gonna get jacked up.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't recall any super impressive feats in the movie...

Jmarshmallow

His speed was high but yae he wasnt as impressive as he is in the anime.

Is that a girl?

no

@lukehero said:

@those_eyes: He looks really fast and skilled, but if Cap or Bucky punch him repeatedly, he's gonna get jacked up.

Thats what i was wondering. If they hit him he probably will be ko'd.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: He would have a hard time vs just 1 of them, together they will overwhelm him and kick his butt up and down.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@those_eyes: He would have a hard time vs just 1 of them, together they will overwhelm him and kick his butt up and down.

idk about that. :P

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Let's not push it.

I'm tempted to say that Sebastian wins this fight, maybe even stomps.

He is a casual bullet dodger, with fighting skills equal if not superior to both of them.

He has no durability feats that I can think of, but I don't see him getting hit in the first place.

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They made a live-action Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji movie? @those_eyes Would you say it was bad as Dragon Ball Evolution?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: i remember at some point in the movie he had a cut on his face and made it heal and all the blood go away instantly but beyond that yae he has no feats of durability.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They made a live-action Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji movie? @those_eyes Would you say it was bad as Dragon Ball Evolution?

I know you didn't ask me, but I'd like to point out NOTHING is as bad as Dragon Ball Evolution.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: i remember at some point in the movie he had a cut on his face and made it heal and all the blood go away instantly but beyond that yae he has no feats of durability.

Really, it shouldn't matter.

He won't get hit in the first place, he's FAR faster than them.

And besides, he's still a demon. He can't really "die."

Jmarshmallow

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

I know you didn't ask me, but I'd like to point out NOTHING is as bad as Dragon Ball Evolution.

Jmarshmallow

Well... Would you consider it bad? Cause y'know, most anime live-action movies are. The Death Note one was awful.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Jmarshmallow

Well... Would you consider it bad? Cause y'know, most anime live-action movies are. The Death Note one was awful.

It...could have been better, I'm not going to lie.

However, it really wasn't awful. Like, not by any means.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it's a flick that I can watch when I suspend my love of the source material for a second.

Same kinda dealio with the Percy Jackson films.

Not downright terrible if you're not an actual fan, but by no means amazing.

Jmarshmallow

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By those_eyes

@mysticmedivh said:

Compared to Dragon ball evolution its a good movie but compared to the black butler anime and manga it kinda sucks. lol

As a movie in and of itself without comparing it to anything its an ok movie, not anything i would go watch again.

But thankfully season 3 of black butler is out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mickey-mouse

@those_eyes: @jmarshmallow:

Cap Dodged Plasma blasts, they are fast enough to hit him and when they do, he'll be sent flying. When he has fighting ole dude in the grey suit at the end of the movie, he got kicked one time and was sent flying and got knocked down.

Also Bucky has explosives and Cap has his shield, together they beat him. Eventually they will tag him and when they do, it's gonna hurt.

Depending how far away they start, they can simply keep their distance. The shield is a good long range weapon. He dodged handgun fire, let's see if he can dodge Bucky's machine gun.

@mysticmedivh

I actually liked the first Death Note Live Action Movie, didn't see the other 2 though.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Neither of them have dodged gunfire as casually as Sebastian has.

He's gonna blitz them, and he's gonna stab them both in the neck with Kitchen Utensils.

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jmarshmallow: I disagree, if they start far away enough, Bucky blows him up or shoots him with his machine gun. He dies.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: man all those henchmen were idiots... Who tries to use a gun like a knife....

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jmarshmallow: I disagree, if they start far away enough, Bucky blows him up or shoots him with his machine gun. He dies.

If they start far enough away, Sebastian throws a knife with his supernatural accuracy and impales them both in the head. His reflexes are better, so he'll be first on the draw.

And did you see how fast he covered the distance after throwing that first knife? His speed is demonic.

Cap and Bucky don't stand much of a shot IMO.

@slimj87d said:

@jmarshmallow: man all those henchmen were idiots... Who tries to use a gun like a knife....

Okay lol...valid point...

But still, the main point I was making there was that he's just as skilled (if not more so) and certainly faster.

His accuracy is incredible, his speed is far superior to the both of them, and while he doesn't have many durability feats, it's heavily implied that he's for all intents and purposes immortal (much like the source material he originates from).

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

If they start far enough away, Sebastian throws a knife with his supernatural accuracy and impales them both in the head. His reflexes are better, so he'll be first on the draw.

And did you see how fast he covered the distance after throwing that first knife? His speed is demonic.

Cap and Bucky don't stand much of a shot IMO.

Cap has reacted to plasma fire and been able to block it. He'll have to choose which one to hit, if they start away far enough, he still gets blown up or shot IMO. He's lack of durability feats is problem IMO. One on one, he could beat either guy in a close one, 7/10, 6/10 type situation. Together they can take him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: you could be right, I don't know anything about the guy. But from that video, all those men are incompetent and stupid. At no point did they move in any kind of tactical formation once the fight started. Sebastian was spinning in a circle around them and they move towards him.

I think the Hydra fodder were a lot smarter, attacking with their weapons spread apart, taking cover, etc. I feel like the guys Sebastian fought might be the reason he looks more impressive.

Also, if you watch SHIELD, the shield and hydra agents are no average Joe. The show does a good job at elaborating how good shield agents are at combat, policemen and other military personnel are fodder to them, so I'd say the fodder in Cap's elevator scene are much more skilled than the goons sebastian took down.

As for bullet dodging, bucky did manage to flip out of the way of Falcons gun fire and he also blocked a guys gunfire to his face using his metal arm.

I don't know anything about Sebastian, but I just wanted to add my two cents from what I can see in that video and what I know about shield agents that Cap had to go up against.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jmarshmallow:

Cap has reacted to plasma fire and been able to block it.

Not the same as casually dodging gunfire inches away from your face IMO.

He'll have to choose which one to hit,

Will he? He has two hands, so he'll throw a knife at both. If one happens to dodge it (more than likely Cap), Sebastian closes the gap like he did in the video and they begin H2H, in which Sebastian will take with ease IMO.

if they start away far enough, he still gets blown up or shot IMO. He's lack of durability feats is problem IMO.

Fair enough point, but the movie heavily implies that he's basically immortal, as he can't die until his contract is complete.

So as long as he's given an order to kill Cap and Bucky, he willkill Cap and Bucky.

One on one, he could beat either guy in a close one, 7/10, 6/10 type situation. Together they can take him.

I see your point, but I'd just be inclined to disagree.

Jmarshmallow

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Noone301994

Team wins.

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Yeah, I'd certainly agree that the fodder Sebastian fought were certainly dumber then fodder Hydra agents.

But at the end of the day, that's all they are: fodder.

They're just there to make the hero look good, and gauge where their skill is at.

And I feel that even though Sebastian's may have been dumb (retarded, even), they allowed him to showcase his immense skill, accuracy, and speed.

Even had it been Hydra agents, I don't picture that fight going differently.

Just my two cents, but you could very well be correct. He doesn't have many showings in the movie besides that fight scene, so really that's all I can go off of.

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Not the same as casually dodging gunfire inches away from your face IMO.

My Nitpicky Point:

If you look at the video, he was actually dodging the angle towards which they were holding the gun...this is dodging the actual bullets.

Loading Video...

Will he? He has two hands, so he'll throw a knife at both. If one happens to dodge it (more than likely Cap), Sebastian closes the gap like he did in the video and they begin H2H, in which Sebastian will take with ease IMO.

If we want to get it to it, he threw that knife at fodder, not the same as throwing it at someone like Cap and Bucky who have actual superhuman speed.

Fair enough point, but the movie heavily implies that he's basically immortal, as he can't die until his contract is complete.

So as long as he's given an order to kill Cap and Bucky, he will kill Cap and Bucky.

Good point, but he can still get KOed, via shield or explosion.

I see your point, but I'd just be inclined to disagree.

I see your points as well, I just disagree. Respect!!! Fist bump.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jmarshmallow
The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers