Captain America and Punisher vs Solid Snake and Batman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Who wins this fight in a all out battle ? Batman is heavily equipped and both teams know that each other is coming. The fight takes place in a Abandoned Building in Chicago at night. Who wins this fight ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Damn. Well I guess Cap and Punisher takes the win here

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i guess lol

um i don't about this.i'll wait for more reasons on a team winning to post my pick

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"Damn. Well I guess Cap and Punisher takes the win here"

lol aaawwww your not alone, don't cry jk, anyways damn i wish snake was on cap side well snake can take punisher, and cap can beat batman if they fight in hand to hand combat, then cap and snake will be left standing, cap would win, well that's the way i see it, don't know about everybody else.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

Solid & Batman, I say!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Well. Anyone else want to give an opinion or make a case for Solid Snake and Batman ?

Metal Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Metal Wolf

Snake is probably the smartest tactician here. he would have the two teams break-up (because he mostly works alone), and have Punisher follow him while Batman holds off Cap. Snake and Batman would be to remain in constant communication because Batman would undoubtedly have some mechanism that would allow him to talk to Snake via Codec.

Punisher: tough, great shot, but has nothing on Snake. a couple well placed mines and Punisher is out with Snake not even having to pull a trigger or throw a punch.

meanwhile Batman and Cap are doing their thing. Batman is magical, of course, and probably has some sort of anti-vibranium device to nullify Cap's shield. in hand to hand though, i would still choose Cap over Batman, but it's not going to happen after just a few blows; a fight between them would last awhile. so when Snake catches up with Batman and Cap, he and Bats would overpower Cap.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By cpt_linger

in metal gear solid: snake eater, snake is able to beat the bosses who all have intense powers. 1 boss has the ability to control wasps, another is in a jump suit with the ability to shoot fire, and the main boss has extreme strength with the power to shock and volt. snake has beaten some tough cookies in his day but cap. would be a bit much for him and batman.

Surferdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Surferdude

dumb and dumber vs solid snake and batman

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord Doom

Surferdude says:

"dumb and dumber vs solid snake and batman"

That's unnecessary.

Anyway...I'm going with Snake and Bats on this one.Two of the best tacticians in the game against Cap and Punisher.I think it will end up being Team 2 vs. Cap because the Punisher doesn't have the intellect or skill to stay in it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

Solid Snake and Batman. IMO Solid Snake and Batman are not only Superhuman by feats, but they also are way more skilled. They are also way more versatile with great stealth skills. They also have a better range of range options.

Snake and Batman without a doubt.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Snake can take most of it. He's taken on Metal Gears before. He can take out Punisher, then Batman should hold Cap at bay long enough for Snake to come in and help.