#1 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America and Daredevil has 2 days prep to defeat the Lizard. Lizard has no prep. Who wins?

Captain America: The First Avenger promo pic

vs

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard quite easily

#3 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Lizard quite easily

cannot be done easily cap is a good tactician

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Lizard quite easily

This. Lizard is faster, stronger, more agile and more durable than both these guys (possibly even put together).

#5 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard ftw

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20198 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and dare devil would take him with to days prep cap gets a tessaract gun

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

lizard wins under normal circumstances

#8 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Cap and dare devil would take him with to days prep cap gets a tessaract gun

well i know cap has a chance with prep

#9 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think movie cap could win this on his own. Movie daredevil would go down rather quickly, but I think team would win a slight majority.

#10 Edited by Nefarious (18789 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins with prep.

#11 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard

#12 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard got downed by a few swat with guns. Cap wiped the floor with several armed and armored Hydra agents using advanced weaponry without getting a scratch. I think Cap could solo.

#13 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is much faster, much more skilled, and possibly close to Lizard in strength. I'd put movie Cap over movie Spiderman based on feats. I think he'd take lizard out, a good shield shot to the face.

#14 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Lizard got downed by a few swat with guns. Cap wiped the floor with several armed and armored Hydra agents using advanced weaponry without getting a scratch. I think Cap could solo.

In all fairness, Lizard was surrounded by like 10-15 swat members in an enclosed space with automatic weapons. There was no where for him to go, and he's pretty large anyway. Plus he regenerated pretty much instantly.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Cap is much faster, much more skilled, and possibly close to Lizard in strength. I'd put movie Cap over movie Spiderman based on feats. I think he'd take lizard out, a good shield shot to the face.

I agree with Cap being faster, and more skilled, but I don't think they're close in strength. I'm pretty sure Lizard was tossing around cars at one point. Aside from curing him, I don't think the team can keep him down. Spider-man was having major issues with him and he's above Cap in everything except skill. If the team decides to go h2h then they'll get caught at some point and wrecked.

#15 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Lizard quite easily

cannot be done easily cap is a good tactician

won't help him much. Spiderman in the movie exceeded pretty much all of Cap's stats, and even with prep the Lizard beat him a few times and almost killed him as well. Cap may cause trouble but he doesn't have a weapon that will put down Lizard.