• 77 results
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Captain America(Rodgers) and Batman(Wayne)

Vs

Black Panther and Taskmaster

-Morals On

-Standard Gear (Pre-Doom War Black Panther w/energy Daggers)

-No Prep

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheDude123

@Strider92

I like taskmaster as a character but he is not even in the same league as the other 3. You should give BP Mr. X or another top martial artist because you are pitting him against arguable 2 of the top 5 street-level characters. Otherwise it seems like spite somewhat to me as Taskmaster is not peak human (or maybe Give Taskmaster the super soldier serum to even the odds)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@TheSwordsman: Actually he's within their league he's held his own against Cap 2-3times and had a brief fight against both Captain America and Winter Soldier at the same time during siege. He is not out of his depth here.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheDude123

@Strider92 said:

@TheSwordsman: Actually he's within their league he's held his own against Cap 2-3times and had a brief fight against both Captain America and Winter Soldier at the same time during siege. He is not out of his depth here.

But for the most part he gets trounced a bunch.

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By supertank111

Captain America and Batman. Do you know why?

Well, Captain America has access to the United States military, and SHIELD, and Batman also has access to the same technology through his connections. Captain America calls in an airstrike on this location. Captain America shields himself and Batman with his shield, and Black Panther and Taskmaster are burned alive and blown to bits by missiles and bombs dropped on them from the airstrike.

If the 2nd team survives the airstrike, they will not be prepared for a shield to the face or a Batman's boomerang thingy to the face, giving them severe brain damage, if not death.

The victory will then result in an epic t-bagging of Black Panther's and Taskmaster's dead, mutilated bodies, by Captain America and Batman.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supertank111: Batman and Captain would never stoop so low to tbagging.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

The irony in the above comment is that T'challa is the one with the most unlimited resources here.

This is a good match-up.

Going with Steve and Bruce for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supertank111 said:

Well, Captain America has access to the United States military, and SHIELD, and Batman also has access to the same technology through his connections. Captain America calls in an airstrike on this location.

@Strider92 said:

-Morals On

-Standard Gear

-No Prep

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

Batman and Cap win.

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supertank111

@Alurvelve said:

@supertank111 said:

Well, Captain America has access to the United States military, and SHIELD, and Batman also has access to the same technology through his connections. Captain America calls in an airstrike on this location.

@Strider92 said:

-Morals On

-Standard Gear

-No Prep

Well anyone with morals in a battle to the death immediately loses, but Captain America never accepts defeat, therefore he will call in the airstrike regardless of morals. The United States of America does not let morals get in the way with what is necessary to win (for better or for worse), therefore neither does Captain America.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@TheSwordsman said:

@Strider92

I like taskmaster as a character but he is not even in the same league as the other 3. You should give BP Mr. X or another top martial artist because you are pitting him against arguable 2 of the top 5 street-level characters. Otherwise it seems like spite somewhat to me as Taskmaster is not peak human (or maybe Give Taskmaster the super soldier serum to even the odds)

Tasky has beaten guys like Deadpool, and even Captain America himself multiple times. He's definately peak human, or at least olympic, and Bruce is the only one who can match him in martial arts, and with Taskmaster's photographic reflexes that won't even last long.

As for the fight, Cap can stalemate T'challa long enough for this to be decided based on Batman and Tasky. Whoever wins between them goes to help out their teammate, securing the win. But as for who the winner of that bout is, I wouldn't know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supertank111 said:

Well anyone with morals in a battle to the death immediately loses.

Why do you keep making stuff up? There is nothing at all in the OP that says this is a battle to the death.

This statement just like your first post is just completely ridiculous.

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By supertank111

@Alurvelve said:

@supertank111 said:

Well anyone with morals in a battle to the death immediately loses.

Why do you keep making stuff up? There is nothing at all in the OP that says this is a battle to the death.

This statement just like your first post is just completely ridiculous.

I assume any battle between beings of such is a very serious situation, and most likely a battle to the death. Why would it not be a battle to the death?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supertank111 said:

Why would it not be a battle to the death?

@Strider92 said:

-Morals On

As shown in the OP. It stating that morals are on makes this pretty common sense that the fight is not to the death.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Goku1fan

I want to say Taskmaster solo's but I'm thinking other wise

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDude123

@nickzambuto said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@Strider92

Tasky has beaten guys like Deadpool, and even Captain America himself multiple times. He's definately peak human, or at least olympic, and Bruce is the only one who can match him in martial arts, and with Taskmaster's photographic reflexes that won't even last long.

As for the fight, Cap can stalemate T'challa long enough for this to be decided based on Batman and Tasky. Whoever wins between them goes to help out their teammate, securing the win. But as for who the winner of that bout is, I wouldn't know.

Scans of him defeating cap multiple times? He is not definitely peak human. He is Olympic yes, but not peak human. Taskmaster copies peoples styles, not there speed and experience level. Any of the three could beat taskmaster in hand-to-hand combat.

Batman would beat Taskmaster .

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supertank111

@Alurvelve said:

@supertank111 said:

Why would it not be a battle to the death?

@Strider92 said:

-Morals On

As shown in the OP. It stating that morals are on makes this pretty common sense that the fight is not to the death.

Well I view "Morals On" as a pretty vague term. As in, if you've pinned the guy down, or he's completely helpless, okay maybe you don't kill him. But if they are trying to hurt you, and possibly even kill you, I think killing them in self-defense overrides morals. That's why when I see "morals on" I usually dismiss it, unless the scenario gives a reason for them fighting, like they're teammates but one of them is possessed or something, so you don't want to kill him, just immobilize him and cure him.

How about this: everything I said in my first post, but afterwards, they revive Black Panther and Taskmaster to 100%. And then maybe they start making out. Happy?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By tg1982

Captain America and Batman win, since Batman is the only unknown in this fight, the other having known each other for quite sometime. I see Bats eventually beating Taskmaster since Taskmaster has never seen Bats before he won't know Bats' fighting style or usage of the belt. And I already think Cap could beat BP, so to me it's just about who gets done first to help the other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supertank111: ... Moving on.

For the actual thread topic I agree with majority here that Cap/Bat take the majority. Like @tg1982: pointed out Batman is the unknown element here. Putting him up against Taskmaster would be the best idea for team one as he hasn't gotten the chance to observe his fighting style, or learn what to expect from Batman's gadgets. I'm not saying Batman will own Taskmaster or anything like that. But I am saying the 'surprise' element he has over him will give Batman the edge for the win more times than not.

Meanwhile Captain America and Batman duke it out and Steve is more than capable of at least keeping Black Panther busy until he can receive back-up from Batman.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Alurvelve:

Not sure it's Steve who'll be needing help. T'Challa is no longer on the herb. Nor is he wearing vibranium armor as standard gear. I think T'Challa is the weaker link of the four... but not by much.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

@Strider92 said:

Bucky was pretty much unarmed and Cap wasn't trying to fight Taskmaster but was trying to get to another spot. There was like 3 or 4 strikes total. I wouldn't call that much of any kind of showing but his other match ups with Cap were legit.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@SlimJ87D said:

Bucky was pretty much unarmed and Cap wasn't trying to fight Taskmaster but was trying to get to another spot. There was like 3 or 4 strikes total. I wouldn't call that much of any kind of showing but his other match ups with Cap were legit.

Hence the reason i said brief fight. Yes it wasn't a great showing but it did show he has good spatial awareness.

@Alurvelve said:

@supertank111: .@tg1982: pointed out Batman is the unknown element here. Putting him up against Taskmaster would be the best idea for team one as he hasn't gotten the chance to observe his fighting style, or learn what to expect from Batman's gadgets.

While the gadgets are still a wildcard it won't take Task very long to copy his moves. He has shown on various occasions that he can master skills nigh instantaneously as in his fight with this guy(this was the first fight he'd had and his last move was an exact replica of his opponent):

He has also shown the ability to copy FAR more complex attacks like Chi moves. These take a little longer however. His opponent stated it took 10 years for him to perfect this technique that stops a person's heartbeat. It took Taskmaster ten minutes:

As I doubt Batman is going to use anything as complex as Chi moves and his morals are on its perfectly possible for Taskmaster to copy him easily. But would he need to? Would Batman be able to hold of Taskmaster if like in the first image I posted use's every single fighting style he has at the same time. That is going to cause Bats trouble.

@Super_SoldierXII: Really? I was unaware he no longer had the armor. That does shift the fight firmly in favor of Cap and Bats. I'll even the odds by letting BP have his armor back.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92:Is black panther enhanced? Current Black panther went to hell kitchen to fill in for daredevil to test himself so he gave up his tech and his herb (but he is suppose to be getting that stuff back soon [all though it hasn't happened yet]) Personally I would take the suit away (it is a pretty big advantage) but make it pre doom war black panther with energy daggers. Then this could go either way. The suit is a pretty big edge though imo.

Good fight.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: Ah good point that's a much better version.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NEEK_03

@tg1982 said:

Captain America and Batman win, since Batman is the only unknown in this fight, the other having known each other for quite sometime. I see Bats eventually beating Taskmaster since Taskmaster has never seen Bats before he won't know Bats' fighting style or usage of the belt. And I already think Cap could beat BP, so to me it's just about who gets done first to help the other.

this. bruce and steve take it.

Taskmaster is most deff on their lvl though due to his multiple styles and way he uses them. he is considered "olympic though"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

I think if it goes down as black panther vs captain america it could go either way (if black panther doesn't have the suit). I have no idea who would win and I honestly think its a match up that is decided by personal biased imo (nothing wrong with that considering how close the fight is).

Taskmaster vs batman I am thinking a non jobbing taskmaster would take the majority due to his skills. He may not know batmans skills but he learns them just by watching batman (thats how taskmasters abilities work). I think taskmaster at his best would beat batman.

Taskmaster has a good record against captain america if I'm not mistaken so I wont go to far into that.

Black panther vs batman I am not sure. I believe it could go either way. Batman is more skilled but black panther is better physically.

Overall I see taskmaster as the MVP. When not jobbing he has some pretty good showings (catching a bullet, beating spider-man, double time, deflecting bullets and fighting avengers teams, etc) and he can learn batmans skill (who is the wild card in this fight).

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Not sure

Maybe Batman and Cap

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pooty

BP and TM win. BP can stalemate either of team 1. TM doesn't have to know your style. He has plenty of styles to counter either of them. Once he learns their style then they are toast. TM can also go double time when he moves twice as fast as normal for a time. He can also use several forms at once. Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@pooty

BP and TM win. BP can stalemate either of team 1. TM doesn't have to know your style. He has plenty of styles to counter either of them. Once he learns their style then they are toast. TM can also go double time when he moves twice as fast as normal for a time. He can also use several forms at once. Team 2 wins.

I like this.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tg1982

@jashro44: @SlimJ87D: Any of you guys know the "record" between Cap and Tasky? I got back into comics just in time for Fear Itself, the last time I know of that Cap and Tasky fought Cap won by suprising Tasky with his photon shield and they both fell into the river, and prior to that I was under the impression that they basically tied ever encounter they had.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By slimj87d

@tg1982 said:

@jashro44: @SlimJ87D: Any of you guys know the "record" between Cap and Tasky? I got back into comics just in time for Fear Itself, the last time I know of that Cap and Tasky fought Cap won by suprising Tasky with his photon shield and they both fell into the river, and prior to that I was under the impression that they basically tied ever encounter they had.

Every time they have fought, Taskmaster was just trying to escape since he was facing the Avengers. A pure 1 on 1, I think only cap has the win due to the photon shield. I don't believe they have ever faced off till someone won otherwise because of external circumstances.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tg1982

@SlimJ87D: thanks! that's what I figured.

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bruce27

Batman and Cap for the W.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@tg1982: Not sure but there was that 1 fight with iron and cap, all though he didn't do anything to iron man he did seem to take the upper hand on cap (all though he did run away I guess it might be a clear cut win). Then there is also the fight you are talking about. Taskmaster seemed to have the upper hand until cap surprised him (I may have to give that fight a second look). Slim will probably be able to explain better then I can though.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tg1982

@jashro44: Thanks for the info!!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@tg1982: No problem.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@tg1982 said:

@jashro44: Thanks for the info!!

Heres all the confrontations between Cap and Task I could find (The only one missing I think is the one where Cap surprised Task with the photon shield. I'll keep looking for it).

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tg1982

@Strider92: thanks! I got the Battle Scars #1 and 2 comics. They're pretty cool I like how Johnson is badass but not like super hero badass, he's more believeable, he reminds be of Rambo, gets beat up but fixes himself.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Strider1992

@tg1982: Yeah and his encounter with Deadpool was pretty funny.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tg1982

@Strider92: when was this?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alexander505

Cap and Bats win.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Strider1992

@tg1982 said:

@Strider92: when was this?

Part 3:

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tjizz350

This will be a good battle. No Taskmaster is not out of his league I don't know why people are trying to say he is not peak human. He can even move at double speed even though its for brief periods. I saw something about Batman and Cap using their outside resources. That is something Batman does but Cap rarely ever does that. Plus BP has just as much access to resources and tech so that's not a true advantage. Also Tasky has many weapons of his own. I will still give this to Batman and Cap for one reason they can operate well as a team, while BP and Tasky cannot.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Alexander505 said:

Cap and Bats win.

this.

Black Panther would give em a hard time though.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ChaosMarvel

I'm gonna say BP and Taskmaster. Taskmaster can most likely stalemate Cap (as he seems to have done in every fight he's had with him) and Pre-Doom BP has more damage output than any of the other team.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Stop putting Cap and BP against each other in team fights, lol. Try BP vs Batman and then TM vs Cap and work from there guys. BP vs. Cap is getting old =p

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

T'Challa and Tony

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers