Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wut
No Caption Provided

The Mission

The Capital building is surrounded in trenches and various other defensive emplacements. It is controlled by a large band of Super Mutants that know an attack is going to happen soon, but they do not know by what, when, or by whom.

The squad is joined by two squads (20) of Talon Company (all armed with Chinese assault rifles) Mercenaries, their objective is to enter the Capital building and kill the Super Mutant Overlord in charge of the warband. While a bit out of character for some of these squads, they will accept the aid of the Talon Company without question and will work together just fine. They are deployed at noon near the Washington monument (The BoS members are not there) and must kill the Super Mutant Overlord by the next day or fail the objective.

The squad, and mercs, can wait for nightfall or may attack when they choose. They will not receive any reinforcements or supplies besides what they carry in with them, but are free to scavenge ammo and weaponry from dead Mutants as necessary or desired. The squads know nothing about the Mutants but do have a rough understanding of the terrain and have studied the blue prints of the Capital building. They are free to question the Talon Company Mercs with them for additional information on the Mutants if it is in character for them to do so.

The Mutants
The Mutants

Super Mutant: 63, 42 with hunting rifles, 21 with various melee weaponry.

Super Mutant Brutes: 26, 21 with assault rifles, 4 with miniguns, and one with a rocket launcher.

Super Mutant Masters: 9, 6 with Chinese Assault Rifles, 3 with four grenades and Super Sledgehammers.

Super Mutant Overlord: 1 with a Gatling laser. He will stay inside the Capital building as survival is his prime concern, but he will not flee.

Scenario 2: Two Super Mutant Behemoths are with the warband as well.

Scenario 3: All the squads are dropped together at different locations around the Capital building. They are tasked with killing the Overlord and each other. The Talon Mercs are not present. Which squad comes out on top? Or do they all die?

Which, if any, of the squads will be able to achieve their objective?

The Squads

Squad 1 -

Confederacy of Independent Systems
Confederacy of Independent Systems

Ten man unit of droid commandos led by a droid commando captain.

Eight BX-series droid commandos armed with E-5 blaster rifles (one 500 round powercell), two thermal detonators and personal energy shields.

One BX-series droid commando carrying an E-60R missile launcher (4 rounds), an SE-14 blaster pistols (one 500 round powercell) and has a personal energy shield.

BX-series droid commando captain is equipped with an E-5 blaster rifle (one 500 round powercell), two thermal detonators, personal energy shield and a vibrosword.

Squad 2 -

Covenant
Covenant

Fifteen man squad of Covenant including a Sangheili Major, an Sangheili Minor and a Unggoy Major for leadership.

Eight Unggoy Minors armed with Type-25 plasma pistols and two plasma grenades each.

One Uggoy Minor armed with a Type-33 Fuel Rod Cannon (ten rounds), a Type-25 plasma pistol and two plasma grenades each.

Unggoy Major carrying a needler with two plasma grenades.

Three Kig-Yar Minors two of which have their shields and Type-25 plasma pistols. One Kig-Yar has a Type-51 Carbine. All three have two plasma grenades each.

Sangheili Minor has a Type-55 stormrifle, a Type-25 plasma pistol and two plasma grenades.

Sangheili Major has a Type-55 stormrifle, a Type-25 plasma pistol, two plasma grenades, and an energy sword.

*Note! The Elites cannot stealth since this is an 'assassination' mission.

Squad 3 -

Tau Pathfinders
Tau Pathfinders

Ten man squad of Tau Pathfinders including a Shas'ui for leadership.

Eight Pathfinders are armed with pulse carbines (3 clips of 24 shots), pulse pistols (2 clips of twenty-four shots each) with two photon grenades for their underslung grenade launchers.

One Pathfinder armed with a Rail Rifle (12 cartridges containing one shot each), one pulse pistol (2 clips of twenty-four shots each) and two photon grenades.

The Shas-ui comes with a pulse rifle (two fifty shot powercells), one pulse pistol (2 clips of twenty-four shots each) and two photon grenades.

Squad 4 -

Locust Horde
Locust Horde

Thirteen man locust squad including a Theron for leadership.

Nine drones armed with Hammerburst II (3 clips), boltok pistols (18 rounds) and two bolo grenades.

One drone armed with a longshot (12 rounds), boltok pistol (18 rounds) and two bolo grenades.

Two Boomers, one armed with a Boomshot Grenade Launcher (two clips of six shots), the other armed with a mulcher (500 rounds).

The Theron carries a Torque Bow (12 bolts), Gorgon pistol (two clips) and two bolo grenades.

Squad 5 -

The Geth
The Geth

A ten man squad of Geth including a Geth Prime to lead them.

Seven Geth Troopers armed with Geth Pulse Rifles (Two thermal clips).

Two Geth Rocket Troopers armed with Geth Pulse Rifles (Two thermal clips).

Geth Prime armed with a Geth Pulse Rifle (two thermal clips).

Squad 6 -

Krogan
Krogan

Ten Krogan soldiers led by a Krogan Battlemaster (biotic)

Six Krogan soldiers armed with Striker Assault Rifles (three thermal clips), Executioner pistols (12 shots) and two grenades.

Three Krogan soldiers armed with Graal Spike throwers (16 shots), Executioner pistols (12 shots) and two grenades.

Krogan Battlemaster has a M-300 claymore (16 shots), Executioner pistols (12 shots) and two grenades.

Squad 7 -

Terminators
Terminators

Nine T-800 Terminators led by a T-850 terminator.

Nine T-800 Terminators with Westinghouse M-27 phased plasma battle rifles (three 'clips' of 40 pulses).

One T-850 armed with a General Dynamics RBS-80 Phased Plasma Pulse Gun (500 rounds).

Squad 8 -

Chimera
Chimera

Thirteen Chimera led by a Ravager Primarch.

Nine Chimera armed with Bulleyes MK II (4 clips, six tags) and two hedgehog grenades.

One Chimera armed with a Deadeye (12 shots), one Reaper Carbine (one clip) and two hedgehog grenades.

Two Steelheads armed with Auger Mk IIs (3 clips) and two hedgehog grenades.

The Ravager is armed with a Brute Minigun (500 rounds) and two hedgehog grenades.

Tags: If I miss someone, sorry.

@eisenfauste@killerwasp@jwwprod@wolfrazer@aressword@cooljammy18@masker@m_man

If any want to see the human edition.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Whats the human edition? post a link if you can. Is everyone not jobbing in this situation?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: At the bottom of my first post, it says human edition, I hyperlinked it. If you click on those two words it will bring you to there.

No one is jobbing. (So no krogan going into a deep speech as he stands over a gas pipe. ^_-)

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Ah thank you, just read the rounds ill give my answer in a bit got to think about it. Lol stupid pipes always get in the way!

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: No jobbing mhhh? XD Question why so many Mass Effect races.... argh! No offense @merulezall XD

Squad 1- Honestly they should pass the first round, it'd be hard, but they got the fire power and agility to do so, seriously they do. They also aim pretty well so yeah. Second round they lose though idk if they have enough firepower to win, and they dont tend to use other weapons IIRC.

Squad 2- Now why the phuck did u just make it grunts and elites???? mix it up! Do like 2 hunters, 1 elite major 2 brute minors 6 grunts 1 jackal, and idk those floating things I cant think of. Come one be creative! Since u said no jobbing though :) You took away their stealth gear? You cheap mother... XD Anyway mhhhh, honestly should pass round 1 without many issues at all honestly, but fail round 2 as u didnt even give them any heavy weapons u prick lol. XD Dont even give me that excuse either about them "picking up weapons either" Because we know elites refuse to touch human like weapons lol. Round 2 depending if those rod fuel rounds make head shots, they can win, if not idk it could go either way. Rod fuel guns are known to vaporize everyone similar to that of a wraith, if u want i can find the quote in Fall of Reach to prove it.

Squad 3- THEY STOMP round 1 u know this lol, 2 path finders could prolly do it lol. Round 2 eh could go either way, Tau are very adaptive and thus I think they can honestly win if they play their cards right.

Squad 4- Round 1 could go either way, round 2 they get stomped not enough fire power or special units to win honestly, and i love the locust honestly.

Squad 5- Win round 1 with a good fight, lose round 2 they suffer the same as the covies and tau, no heavy fire power, and idk enough about the geth if they adapt quick or not.

Squad 6- Do fine round 1, lose round 2.

Squad 7- Actually clears round 1 kinda easily, prolly losing round 2, but it'd be a good fight to see.

Squad 8- Honestly Chimera move fast, and without jobbing should do fine. They lose round 2 due to no heavy weapons imo enough to drop the two big guys. However, could they infect? :D

Round 3- Oh come on u know i dream about a few factions uniting together in this list to kick humanity's butt lol. With that aside, prolly tau along with anyone they convince to join their crew.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Squad 2- Now why the phuck did u just make it grunts and elites???? mix it up! Do like 2 hunters, 1 elite major 2 brute minors 6 grunts 1 jackal, and idk those floating things I cant think of. Come one be creative! Since u said no jobbing though :) You took away their stealth gear? You cheap mother... XD Anyway mhhhh, honestly should pass round 1 without many issues at all honestly, but fail round 2 as u didnt even give them any heavy weapons u prick lol. XD Dont even give me that excuse either about them "picking up weapons either" Because we know elites refuse to touch human like weapons lol.

Thought about giving them Hunters.... but decided against it because it wouldn't really be fair for the other squads. Boomers =/= Hunters... although... you are right... I should have given a grunt a fuel rod, I forgot to do that. Will add that in soon.

Squad 8- Honestly Chimera move fast, and without jobbing should do fine. They lose round 2 due to no heavy weapons imo enough to drop the two big guys. However, could they infect? :D

Odds are Super Mutants would be immune due to being genetically perfect and immune to all other diseases and radiation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought about giving them Hunters.... but decided against it because it wouldn't really be fair for the other squads. Boomers =/= Hunters... although... you are right... I should have given a grunt a fuel rod, I forgot to do that. Will add that in soon.

Be honest do u think a hunter would slap the sh*t out of a regular mutant? XD

Odds are Super Mutants would be immune due to being genetically perfect and immune to all other diseases and radiation.

It aint a disease it's a virus :D XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wut

@killerwasp:

Be honest do u think a hunter would slap the sh*t out of a regular mutant? XD

Yep.

It aint a disease it's a virus :D XD

So is the Common Cold, they don't get that either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: My answer slightly changed as u can tell,

So is the Common Cold, they don't get that either.

But no jobbing, and its alien, are they immune to alien colds? XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: But no jobbing, and its alien, are they immune to alien colds? XD

I can flip the tables and say has the Chimera ever infected something like the Super Mutants. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: and i can flip the table and say, yes, yes they have. Did you know in fact the Chimera infection works on a molecular level, to where the very DNA changes at its lowest point. That's like... some kind of hot tub time machine? XD jk

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: But I point out it only seems to work on humans as it is designed against them. They use different forms of viruses for different beings and some require multiple human bodies.

And I didn't give them crawlers, so they are outta luck on that front.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the pathfinders have the highest chance of winning this based on gear. Well maybe not winning but they should be dying last at least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: wut i was kidding lol. XD Just giving u a hard time lol.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: u sure XD what your thoughts on your own gauntlet? XD

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wut

@killerwasp: I usually post my own thoughts on my own threads after everyone else has looked at it and said something, so usually a week after.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Masker

i think Squad 6 - Krogans could win all scenarios

they are physically as strong as a supermutant or slightly less... they're increadibly tanky and resilient, even without their heavy armors... they are used to fight giant beasts and creatures on their home planets, so the Behemoths are nothing new to them... and they have a very war oriented mentality, so they might win the last round too.

krogans ftw

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Very interesting match ill take some time and form up an answer for you.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Lol, none taken. Now down to business. @wut

Squad 1

To be honest, these droids were very agile in the star wars the clone wars series, star wars blasters tend to be quite powerful arguably more powerful than the fall out counter parts. I think with their ability to dodge blaster and evade melee attacks, they should sweep across round 1. I find it hard for them to bring the rather large beasts down in round 2. Round 1 they win without much of a problem, round 2 they lose but barely.

Squad 2

Covenant, does have its uses, for killerwasp has shown how good the Covenant can be, and since this is non jobbing I'd say they have a lot of trouble the first round, yet can still clear, however they get stomped round 2.

Squad 3

How good are Tau?

Squad 4

Ah the Locust horde, very brutal beasts! It could go either way in a long bloody fight for round 1, get stomped round 2.

Squad 5

Geth make short work of the mutants in round 1, they have superior fire power, tactics, defensive abilities/armor, and most of all their intelligent for being robots! Round 2 Once more they do have the ability to win, they can do tons of damage I feel they could win depend on how they use their team work.

Squad 6

Oh mother of god, these guys rape round 1. Krogans are known to be so brutal it's not even funny. They'd ram and one shot those lesser mutants and bombard the other mutants with their heavy weapons and with the battlemaster having biotics oh he's going to tear some a$$ apart. Round 1 stomps, round 2 could go either way depending on how they are feeling.

Squad 7

Dont know much about the terms outside the movies, they seemed to be pretty good, so i'd give them round 1 but barely. Round 2 they get owned as far as ik.

Squad 8

From what I know of the Chimera, they are supposedly excellent killers, with very cunning tactics, could you give me a run down though of how good the Chimeran tech is and their squad overall I could base a judgement from that along with the Tau.

Round 3

I can't answer this, because three factions I don't really know enough about.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: How good are Tau?

In melee? Atrocious. They rely entirely on range (which doesn't sound that surprising, but it is in 40k since melee is a thing that happens often there).

Their weaponry is, easily, some of the strongest here, if not the strongest, and their armor is... meh. Should provide protection from the assault rifles and hunting rifles (assuming it hits the plates and isn't pointblank), with little protection against the minigun, and I doubt anything against the Gatling laser (but no one here really has any armor against that).

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to copy ME's format, like I said very interesting thread, however my answers differ,

Squad 1

Battle droids have their functions, and are technically trained killers whether people believe this or no is up to them. The blaster bolts is what seals the deal and honestly does just as much if not more than the standard laser firing weapons in this series. They should win round 1 with moderate difficulty. As for round 2, the huge beasts should be able to kill them, if they don't kill them fast enough I feel the droids can win again due to being so agile honestly.

Squad 2

Covenant troops have proven their worth to me, and should do fine in round 1. I agree with MErulezall you and killer have provided some strong supporting evidence that the covenant is a worthy foe. Round 2 though they lose imo.

Squad 3

Should win both rounds, although my knowledge on them is rather limited, their heavy fire power from just their standard firing weapons should be enough to drop the mutants in both rounds, and team work is always key for the Tau which is why they are so excellent in engagements.

Squad 4

First round is a bloodfest honestly, second round they die horribly.

Squad 5

Geth similar to round 1 know how to kill, and kill well their weapons are superior to that of fall out I feel, and their shields durable enough to withstand some fire power. In the end they should come up on top. Round 2 they lose.

Squad 6

Krogans aren't the brightest, but their tough, tough enough to win round 1, but stupid enough to lose round 2.

Squad 7

Terms share the same thing of rounds 1 and 5, but they lack creativity and honestly win round 1, but lose round 2 for literally having problems addressing new threats.

Squad 8

chimera are good fighters as you've shown me, I feel they could win the round 1 due to their superior weapons, and tactics/swarming, but I feel they will lose round 2 due to not having any serious fire power.

Round 3

Tau easily.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MErulezall

@wut: How good are their weapons though, i keep seeing Tau wins the last round any reason why?

Also brief back ground information on the Chimera?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wut

@merulezall: A Pulse Rifle (which is the standard weapon of the Tau) is a slow firing, but very powerful weapon. You are familiar with Imperial Guard via the Cain, novels, yes? A Tau Pulse Rifle is >>> a Lasgun. They still take concentrated fire to down a Space Marine in most sources (Blood Gorgon, Firewarrior, etc), but a few shots will do it compared to massed lasgun fire being needed.

A Pulse Carbine is a more compact version with a higher rate of fire but less range and is used by, normally, the Pathfinders.

The Rail Rifle is a... well... railgun, and nothing in this thread has the armor or shields to tank a shot from that thing and survive. (Well, besides the Behemoths, but it will go right through its body without much issue).

Photon Grenades are stun grenades.

The reason some people see them as winning the last is because, out of all of the squads here, the Tau are the most cautious. They are the kind of guys who will hang back and observe the other squads fighting, even aiding them to get further to clear more of the path for them, and then attacking (assuming they believe they could not reach an agreement with the squad). Couple their cautious, highly tactical nature compared to most of the other squads here who are incredibly direct with the power of their weapons and you get a good scouting squad (which is what pathfinders are).

I will talk about the Chimera in the other thread since it is more relevant there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Do your thread summary brick! XD

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Ah makes sense, Who do you think the Tau would end up using as friends and new found allies?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall:Most likely the Geth, if I had to pick one. Both are extremely reasonable and like to look at the 'greater good' of their kind. They could see the Krogan as useful akin to the Kroot, so that could also be a very, very likely path as well. Perhaps the Covenant given they are a mixture of races which would lead the Tau to believe they would be more open to working with other species. Funny enough, I think the Tau seeing the terminators will be amusing, hope they don't panic thinking they are the Necron Boogeymen.

@killerwasp: Don't you tell me what to do, you PEASANT!

Squad 1: The CIS should be able to clear the first scenario without too much trouble, funny enough, the Talon mercs are more of a hindrance, and if I were the droids, I would use them as a distraction to pull Mutants away from the capital building. They are very stealth, have good weaponry, toughness, and are incredibly agile. They should be able to avoid most of the confrontations until they get into the capital building, and even then, they likely can avoid most of their forces. So, unless one of them drops the ball, they should be able to bring down the Overlord without too much loss.

Scenario 2: Assuming they can avoid the Behemoths, they do fine. While they have the heavy weaponry to hurt a behemoth, fighting a behemoth means they done goofed and drew more attention onto themselves. Once again, using the mercs as a distraction could prove incredibly useful here, so, again, assuming they can get through while only engaging when they have to, they should be able to clear both scenarios, 8/10 for the first one, I would say, while I would only give them 6/10 in the second depending how they use the mercs.

Squad 2: The Covenant, mostly just the Elites, should be able to walk through the trenches without much trouble or threat since a nailboard or hunting rifle is going to be more of an annoyance than a threat to them. Given this advantage, the Covenant and Mercs should be able to push through the trenches without trouble and suffer only light loses. The trouble comes from the Brutes with miniguns and assault rifles since both can hurt Elites (minigun more than assault rifles). They should lose quite a few members in the fight up the stairs and through the capital building, itself, since they are coming up against fairly tough opposition with decent weaponry (Both elites should still be fine, but the grunts and mercs are going to suffer).

They should be able to clear scenario 1 thanks, mostly, to the elites, but the Overlord is going to hurt with his gattling laser. 6-7/10 for me on this one.

Scenario 2: The Fuel Rod cannon is more than strong enough to critically injure a behemoth, so, those two are as 'huge' a factor as they could otherwise be, however, this will draw attention away, and I believe it will play out much like scenario 1 only with more causalities in the trenches. 5.5-6/10 to clear.

Squad 3: The Tau should be able to clear the first scenario without too much trouble. Their weaponry is more than strong enough to put down mutants while their armor gives them decent protection against returning fire. They also, should, have the best teamwork with the Mercs and the most likely to ask for information on the opposition. They should still suffer casualties, make no mistake, but the odds are in their favor, 7-8/10.

Scenario 2: The Tau lack... weaponry to deal with the Behemoth. Besides concentrated fire, and maybe, a lucky shot from the Rail Rifle, they don't really have means of hurting it. So, assuming they use the Photon Grenades, to blind it and move around, they should be able to get by, but the losses are going to be higher since they can't just clear and move on and will have to leave a rear guard to hold the door from the outside mutants (due to having to run to avoid the Behemoth).

I am not sold on the Tau being able to do this one, tbh. It would be close. 5/10.

Squad 4: The Locust are going to be hard pressed with this one. While hunting rifles are a major threat to them, they are still a threat especially to the talon mercs. I doubt the Locust will gather intel from the mercs before moving in, and while they should make it through the trenches with light losses, the steps and capital building itself is going to be difficult. The boomers with their heavy weaponry should let them clear out pockets of resistance and muscle their way through when necessary. They should suffer heavy losses, but it is do-able. 5-5.5/10

Scenario 2: Nope. I don't see the Locust having the weaponry needed to bring the behemoths down, and I also don't see them as being stealthy enough to get by without drawing too much attention. They get overrun and slain here.

Squad 5: The geth shouldn't have any problems getting through the trenches, their shields and durable bodies should be able to turn aside any hunting rifle or nailboard, the mercs may take a few losses, but that isn't a factor. The only threats to them are the assault rifles, miniguns, and Gatling laser. While the mercs and the weaker platforms will suffer losses, I firmly believe the Prime should be able to push through with the survivors and take down the Overlord after a good fight which is going to be tough for the Geth to adopt around when they face his powerful laser (remember, gatling laser will ignore their Kinetic Barriers). 6.5/10

Scenario 2: Doubt it. While they have the weaponry to challenge the Behemoth, I am not sold on the strength of their rocket launchers being able to effectively bring it down before it engages in close combat (Keep in mind, the more fire they are pouring on the behemoth is fire that isn't being put on the incoming mutants that are being attracted to the fire fight), so getting to the Capital Building will be tough fought, but doable thanks to their high resistance to the hunting rifles and what few assault rifles will be out there.

The trouble comes from the heavier mutants still inside since the Geth are going to be taking losses as they fight on, couple that with the fact that they are going to be against a weapon that will ignore their barriers (something they won't be used to), and I see them falling just short of this one. Still possible, but I doubt it. 4.5/10.

Squad 6: To make a long story short, Krogan should push through this first scenario without much trouble thanks to their toughness, skill, biotic and Kinetic Barriers. 7-8/10

Scenario 2: Infinitely harder. They lack real heavy weaponry to deal with the Behemoths (and the biotic won't cut it), and Krogan are not what I would call 'stealthy'. Assuming they engage the Behemoths only long enough to break off and retreat, they may be able to do it, but I have my doubts. They make a valiant fight, but this is not an operation they are suited for. Just a bad match-up for them. 3/10

Squad 7: Terminators utterly walk through the first scenario. They are incredibly durable with solid weaponry and more than enough strength to make a Mutant think twice about engaging. The Mutants only have a few weapons that can challenge the Terminators. 9-10/10. Think they were underestimated in this one.

Scenario 2: A behemoth certainly can punt a Terminator and tear it in half. The only real threat to it is the Plasma Pulse Gun, but given their fairly slow grate, they should suffer heavy losses in the fight with the behemoths (may even lose outright), and the few that survive will get overrun. The Terminators are great so long as they don't run into a... well... something that can tank its fire whilst destroying their slower moving bodies. 1-2/10.

Squad 8: The chimera should be able to pull it off. Good weaponry, good durability, and they are intelligent. The augers are invaluable and could, potentially, put down the Overlord without having to engage him directly. While they will take losses since they lack the armor of most of the other squads here, their weaponry should allow them to pull through. 6-7/10.

Scenario 2:... I... just noticed I forgot to give the Chimera... a anti-tank (or behemoth) weapon... whoops..... well... yeah... they should lose here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Well do it anyway peasant! XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: you have to admit the locust would be amazing to see between the mutants so much manliness LOL.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Lol not that much manliness. Mutants lack the required parts for that. XD Like Orks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Lol, but admit it it'd be pretty funny to watch. XD Btw I never did see your answer on this thread, I thought you mite like it since u love Chimera XD

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/chimera-and-locust-vs-orks-read-op-1667300/

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I love Orks more. XD But giving them ork level weaponry is kinda odd. :P Kinda means all the Chimera and Locust were just, essentially, given Space Marine Bolters.... That isn't nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: How you think it'd go down?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Meh, since they were all given Space Marine bolters, odds are they would beat the Orks since the Orks are being denied the ability to regenerate their numbers via their normal means of reproduction (death), and I would then wager all the Locust/Chimera heavy weaponry is being upped to Ork firepower whilst still keeping their original accuracy which is ridiculous.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Alright alright, I now got a perspective of how well the Tau are on their communication, yeah geth are very reasonable or at least most are. Thank you for the information, interesting to see how this would take place very good ideas can come from threads like this for sure.