Cap, Thor, Iron, Logan, Hulk vs Supes, Wonder, Bats, Flash, Hal

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tyrus

Lol - sorry for messed up title (couldn't fit), to be clear it's Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine and Hulk vs Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash and Green Lantern (Hal).

No prep - Battle takes place in an abandoned wasteland. Fight to the death - which team will win?

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team 2 wins. No one on team 1 has the combat speed to keep up with Flash. Not to mention they have Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern on top of that.

Kamikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kamikage

Team two, easy.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Strafe Prower said:

Team 2 wins. No one on team 1 has the combat speed to keep up with Flash. Not to mention they have Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern on top of that.

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By coolguyr99

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Strafe Prower said:

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tyrus

I'm going to pit the latter in a fair way where they tie:

Captain America vs Batman - Tie - look, yes, Batman is Batman and may always be one step ahead - but Cap is a super soldier and has taken down mystical foes just as much as Batman (Don't bother mentioning Superman)

Thor vs Superman - Tie again - As most people know, one of Superman's weaknesses is magic but then again Supes could still take down Thor as well

Hulk vs Wonder Woman - Tie - Wonder Woman is super powerful and could beat the crap out of Hulk while Hulk would rip the crap out of her...

Iron Man vs Green Lantern - Tie - Iron Man is much like Batman but in a more "technical" way - he will be one step ahead with his armor as he will always create some sort of advantage or similarity to his opponents power, even though Hal could also just give him a punch - but Tony will be ready

Wolverine vs Flash - Tie - Flash is very powerful and fast, yes I know - but nobody can kill Wolverine even though it'll take Logan DAYS to touch Flash, he could claw him to death whilst Flash would also take days to at least injure Logan himself

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Tyrus said:

Captain America vs Batman - Tie - look, yes, Batman is Batman and may always be one step ahead - but Cap is a super soldier and has taken down mystical foes just as much as Batman (Don't bother mentioning Superman)

Thor vs Superman - Tie again - As most people know, one of Superman's weaknesses is magic but then again Supes could still take down Thor as well

Hulk vs Wonder Woman - Tie - Wonder Woman is super powerful and could beat the crap out of Hulk while Hulk would rip the crap out of her...

Iron Man vs Green Lantern - Tie - Iron Man is much like Batman but in a more "technical" way - he will be one step ahead with his armor as he will always create some sort of advantage or similarity to his opponents power, even though Hal could also just give him a punch - but Tony will be ready

Wolverine vs Flash - Tie - Flash is very powerful and fast, yes I know - but nobody can kill Wolverine even though it'll take Logan DAYS to touch Flash, he could claw him to death whilst Flash would also take days to at least injure Logan himself

WHAT THE F**K?

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gritterr

@Tyrus said:

Yikes..Im not going to go into detail on how off most of this is. but if you want to make this remotely fair. Specify that this is New 52 feats only for DC. That will at least bring Flash down from godtier level. Replace wolverine with Sentry, Nova, Quasar. somebody and give the Avengers prep

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tyrus

@XImpossibruX: @Gritterr: Lol, guys - you do know I said this to make ME, a Marvel fanboy feel better - didn't you read my first sentence? "I'm going to pit the latter in a fair way where they tie" - I know the JLA team are like Gods, that's why I added freakin' Wolverine and Hulk. But yeah, I do know Avengers would have their asses handed to them.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By desmond006

team two wins.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NerdsFTW

Team 1.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Kamikagesaid:

Team two, easy.

This.

@NerdsFTW said:

Team 1.

How?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant: I meant to say loses. Flash solos.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Baldy

Heh. Wolverine and Flash tie.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Emperorb777

WoW

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: I meant to say loses. Flash solos.

Ok

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolvie solos!

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kid! I kid! Jk. JL stomps.

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By britsera

The JL is pretty much recognized for having more power than the Avengers.