Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#101  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MasterM0r0n:

and yes, Hal has the greatest weapon in the universe, although his reflex skills are still not that of a human, while Thor can travel faster than the speed of light (and his reaction speed is great as well, more than that of a human). Although someone that is based upon the speed of thought cannot beat someone who can travel twice the speed of light.

No..... his reflexes is not normal Has has reacted in nanoseconds caught bullets seen ships move in slowmotion caught Zoom (albeit he was distracted a feat nothenless) able to keep up with Thawne etc.

Thor is Class 100 + effortlessly, and I'm sure he can survive black holes too. He's a god and he also defeated the huge serpent thing! xD

Hal is a class one hundred as well he has held continents in place and stop the moon from wobling out of it's orbit I do not see your point in bringing up Thor could take a black holes since we are talking about Hal durability.

It's possible for Hal to beat Superman but it's inconsistent and Superman wasn't at his full best, and also Green Lantern could generate kryptonite from his ring and kryptonite and magic are Superman's weakness'.

Where is your proof "Supes was not at his full best" any way The GL ring can not radiate Green K anymore it was retconed during COIE.

So what? What's your point? Thor can do almost anything with hammer as well, according to his own will as well. Thir can not do anything he wants with his hammer it have never been stated anywhere it was stated a gl ring can do almost anything it is only limited to its wearer
There's no reason to say that you "I just Debunked your whole Arguement", because you really didn't, people have different opinions and you shouldn't pick on them.
And there was also no reason for you to say "you know nothing of the Green Lantern", 'cause, I do, don't I?

People does have there own opinion but if you give your reason and it straight thrash then it is a problem. I have no problem with someone saying Thor beats Hal but you saying Thor can "teleport Gl to The Sun" even though Hal has been to the Core of The sun and taken supernovas is just insane and anyone who has knowledge of GL would know I'm not being rude just calling it like I see it.

Hal is not class 100. PC Hal may be, but not Pre-flashpoint or DCNU Hal. Even if he was Thor's strength shouldn't even be compared to Hal's strength. It's way to much for him to match, Hal can't fight Thor in his brawling style he would die easily.

Uhh What? So I guess Hal holding a Continent in place or stop the moon from wobbling out of it's orbit is not Class 100 strength?

Can i see scans of this? This sounds a lot like PC Hal, and out of Pre-Flashpoint or DCNU Hal's league. I won't believe it until i see it.

I'm going to see if I can find the scans I don't take my own scans I can never get them right:D

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Jayfournines

@greenteaforme said:

@AlteredBeast said:

Thor and Supes lock eyes subconciously acknowledging their equal power sets and move off into outer atmosphere/space . This is DC's first mistake because Hulk is the most dangerous and needed to be thrown into space by Superman if the rest of DC were to have a chance. While Superman and Thor feel each other out in space Wonder Woman viewing herself as the next strongest flies over to hulk ignorant of his strength punching him realizing too late what a mistake she'd made and has a mongul flashback. hulk grabs here and squeezes hard causing out shreik of terror and pain. Seeing Wonder Woman may need help flash who was doing laps around Cap pummeling him with rather weak punches rushes over to pummel the Hulk futilely. Cap recovers as Flash, to no avail, tries to aid WW. Flash calls from an assist from Batman who leaves a semi-conscious Antman bound in zipties not realizing Antman's name is Antman. Batman tries everything to get Hulk's focus off WW who's being throttled by the Hulk. Batman uses everything in his belt and finally gets hulks attention with explosive batarangs, but miscalculates Hulk's mobility and gets snatched up by Hulk as he jumps out of the opaque explosive cloud cause by the Batarang. Hulk angry at the stupid pointy man grabs batman and promptly bites off his head. This shocks Flash and gets him to stand still long enough for Cap to sling an adamantium disc with super human force directly into the base of Flash's skull instantly paralyzing him from neck down. Though flash heals quickly he cannot regrow the now completely broken and dislocated bones in his neck feeling rightly panicked flash screams a scream of desperation for GL, inadvertently saving Iron Man from receiving a finishing blow from GL. GL flies over assist by blasting Cap right after he finishes compassionately and completely breaking Flash's neck to spare him anymore pain. GL blasts Cap into hulk who turns around angered for being interrupted as he watch the pretty lights in the sky which were superman and thor who were really begining to open up on each other. Hulk hurls WW's unconscious form at GL who dodges then realizing what was thrown quickly catches her. Looking upon WW's brutalized face GL rages out and attacks Hulk full force which unfortunately only makes the Hulk annoyed. Losing any sense of strategy GL really starts to tear into the Hulk with all the willpower he can muster. Again, unfortunately for GL this only tires himself out and makes the Hulk full on angry. Hulk's anger wells up and starts destroying green lanterns constructs faster than GL can create them. GL begins to feel fear and feels his power weign. He calms down decides to be smart and flies out of range. Seeing his chance for some payback stark decloaks and hits GL with the rest of his reserves depleting the rest of GL's energy and sending him free falling to the ground. Before he plummets to his death Iron man scoops him up and deposits him out of Range of the Hulk and near Cap. Realizing that Thor isn't done with Blue guy cap and stark begins to interrogate GL about Superman and threatens to feed him to the Hulk if he doesn't talk. GL who has completely succumbed to fear and exhaustion spills info on superman and the rest of the dead or incompacitated DC heroes.

An Hour Later:

Superman bruised, bloodied, with a mouse under his eye and missing a tooth lands with and even messier Thor in toe. Witnessing the carnage superman scans the field of battle and only to find the Hulk sitting mindlessly chewing on GL's hour old corpse. In a rage superman flies over to Hulk grabbing him by his throat yelling "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!" to which Hulk replies"Shield man said hulk can eat Ryan Reynolds" and points to cap who, up til then, was playing dead. Superman confused suddenly feels an intense pain in his head that begins to nausceate him. The pain intensifies until he can no longer stand. Superman struggles grabbing at Hulk as Cap and Stark move closer, but still keeping there distance. As Superman begins to weaken and reel around angrily Cap yells "Okay Pym get out of there its working". Antman who had shrunken himself down to the size of a, well ant, and was hiding in Hulk's hair, exits Sup's ear, but leaves a piece of Kryptonite that Stark found in Batman's utility belt to let it do it's work. After another 15 minutes of Superman convulsing on the ground randomly firing eye beams he begins to lay still. Looking up he sees Iron Man, Ant Man, Cap, and a looming Hulk standing over him. As his breath becomes more shallow and feint he manages to gurgle out ".....who...who are you?" to which cap replies "We're the good guys" and to which Hulk adds" Hulk still Hungry".

Instead of writing a fanfic in Marvel's favor, let's make some legitimate arguments.

^5

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MasterM0r0n:

and yes, Hal has the greatest weapon in the universe, although his reflex skills are still not that of a human, while Thor can travel faster than the speed of light (and his reaction speed is great as well, more than that of a human). Although someone that is based upon the speed of thought cannot beat someone who can travel twice the speed of light.

No..... his reflexes is not normal Has has reacted in nanoseconds caught bullets seen ships move in slowmotion caught Zoom (albeit he was distracted a feat nothenless) able to keep up with Thawne etc.

Thor is Class 100 + effortlessly, and I'm sure he can survive black holes too. He's a god and he also defeated the huge serpent thing! xD

Hal is a class one hundred as well he has held continents in place and stop the moon from wobling out of it's orbit I do not see your point in bringing up Thor could take a black holes since we are talking about Hal durability.

It's possible for Hal to beat Superman but it's inconsistent and Superman wasn't at his full best, and also Green Lantern could generate kryptonite from his ring and kryptonite and magic are Superman's weakness'.

Where is your proof "Supes was not at his full best" any way The GL ring can not radiate Green K anymore it was retconed during COIE.

So what? What's your point? Thor can do almost anything with hammer as well, according to his own will as well. Thir can not do anything he wants with his hammer it have never been stated anywhere it was stated a gl ring can do almost anything it is only limited to its wearer
There's no reason to say that you "I just Debunked your whole Arguement", because you really didn't, people have different opinions and you shouldn't pick on them.
And there was also no reason for you to say "you know nothing of the Green Lantern", 'cause, I do, don't I?

People does have there own opinion but if you give your reason and it straight thrash then it is a problem. I have no problem with someone saying Thor beats Hal but you saying Thor can "teleport Gl to The Sun" even though Hal has been to the Core of The sun and taken supernovas is just insane and anyone who has knowledge of GL would know I'm not being rude just calling it like I see it.

Hal is not class 100. PC Hal may be, but not Pre-flashpoint or DCNU Hal. Even if he was Thor's strength shouldn't even be compared to Hal's strength. It's way to much for him to match, Hal can't fight Thor in his brawling style he would die easily.

Uhh What? So I guess Hal holding a Continent in place or stop the moon from wobbling out of it's orbit is not Class 100 strength?

Can i see scans of this? This sounds a lot like PC Hal, and out of Pre-Flashpoint or DCNU Hal's league. I won't believe it until i see it.

I'm going to see if I can find the scans I don't take my own scans I can never get them right:D

Lol, alright :p

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@jeanroygrant:

I was thinking the same...It's like unbelievable to me.

(Still thinking of a post... xD) And show me some scans on what you're talking about as well.

I don't believe what you're saying on his durability and strength. And Hal Jordan is no-way-in-hell a class 100.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MasterM0r0n said:

@jeanroygrant:

I was thinking the same...It's like unbelievable to me.

(Still thinking of a post... xD) And show me some scans on what you're talking about as well.

I don't believe what you're saying on his durability and strength. And Hal Jordan is no-way-in-hell a class 100.

Lol, more like class 50. XD

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@jeanroygrant:

YEAH, I know right?!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jeanroygrant

@MasterM0r0n said:

@jeanroygrant:

YEAH, I know right?!!!

Yep, lol.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By tensor

dc the better team.They can get along way better than the avengers can in battle

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jeanroygrant: @jeanroygrant:

Here are feats the prove Hal is a class 100

Scan 1-2 Hal holds a Continent in place (Albeit it broke free but it still proves Hal is Class 100 at least)

No Caption Provided

Here Hal helps Superman pull the Earth meaning Hal is a class 100 at least.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No Caption Provided

Scan 1-2 Hal holds a Continent in place (Albeit it broke free but it still proves Hal is Class 100 at least)

LOL, well i knew that Hal can do that with his constructs. I thought you meant physically. :p

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jeanroygrant said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No Caption Provided

LOL, well i knew that Hal can do that with his constructs. I thought you meant physically. :p

Lol no I meant when he makes constructs.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@Master M0r0n ...Thor TRAVELS at light speed, I would love for you to post scans for his combat speed bein that fast. Truthfully, Thor's combat speed is slightly above average at BEST. Hell, Spider-Man and Nightwing might have better combat speed. Regardless, Hal has superhuman combat speed anyways, so it doesn't matter. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F≷=US#/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

Miggy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By Miggy4

Since it seems to be the only thing worth arguing about at this point don't you guys think you should moving the Thor vs Green Lantern argument to an actually Thor vs Green Lantern battle forum? I mean plenty of ppl have already made references to the fact that there's already one(s) out there, so why not move the argument to a more focused area where people more knowledgeable on the two characters would be more likely to comment? (there'ld probably be more back up for both sides) Just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you want.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Miggy4 said:

Since it seems to be the only thing worth arguing about at this point don't you guys think you should moving the Thor vs Green Lantern argument to an actually Thor vs Green Lantern battle forum? I mean plenty of ppl have already made references to the fact that there's already one(s) out there, so why not move the argument to a more focused area where people more knowledgeable on the two characters would be more likely to comment? (there'ld probably be more back up for both sides) Just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you want.

There's no point might as well do it here.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Jayfournines

Flash takes care of Iron Man, Ant Man and Cap before they can even blink. Superman hurls Hulk into space and then everyone jumps on Thor and beats the crap outta him in a horrible manner.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By AlteredBeast

Thor beats Superman cause Thor is like Shazam on Bath Salts. Tony uses his onboard computer tracking system to predict Flash's movements and KO him with a Uni beam, Hulk slaughters everyone else while Cap and Antman eat a pizza which seems to be delivery, but turns out to be Digiorno.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By icysloth

Avengers get roflstomped.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlteredBeast said:

Thor beats Superman cause Thor is like Shazam on Bath Salts. Tony uses his onboard computer tracking system to predict Flash's movements and KO him with a Uni beam, Hulk slaughters everyone else while Cap and Antman eat a pizza which seems to be delivery, but turns out to be Digiorno.

LOL, so when does Ironman do all that in the .000000000000001 second span before he dies by uberblitz? And does Antman and Cap eat the pizza when they get to heaven?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By XiiX

Team 2 murders.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#120  Edited By Xanni15

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Hal Solos, Supes solos, Flash solos.

Seb1821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miggy4: I do agree with yo to a certain point Thor being a god kind of makes him more durable then anyone else kind of he is also immune to anything superman has to give not saying super couldn't beat him to an inch of his life which is possible just saying that Thor's hammer is magic based so every strike that Thor lands is taking its toll on superman but it's really 50/50 who ever is better on the day

How come there is no martian manhunter in this?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash solos. team 2 murders

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League Stomps

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's an even amount of characters on each side, then the Avengers should take this. By no means a stomp, but they should take this 6/10 times.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

If there's an even amount of characters on each side, then the Avengers should take this. By no means a stomp, but they should take this 6/10 times.

lol did you not see flash is there?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league has more relevant players, they win.

Avatar image for mrxelectrifying
MrxElectrifying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This how I'd picture the fight:

Round 1:

Superman vs Hulk - Stalemate

Batman vs Captain America - Captain America

Wonder Woman vs Thor - Thor

Green Lantern vs Iron man - Lantern

Flash vs Ant-man - Flash

Round 2:

Superman vs Thor - Stalemate

Green Lantern vs Hulk - Stalemate

Flash vs Captain America - R.I.P Cap, you were a true hero, but you had no chance.

Round 3:

Superman and Lantern vs Hulk - Basically Hulks BFR'd from the fight

Flash vs Thor - Thor

Round 4:

Superman and Green Lantern vs Thor - Thor takes out Lantern, then Supes takes the advantage, and beats Thor

Again, this is how I picture the JLA winning this fight, with these characters at least.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Edude117

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

Yes, I did. Flash is not god, guys. He's powerful as shit, but everyone immediately assumes he solo's in any and every fight he's in. He doesn't. Stahp...

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

Yes, I did. Flash is not god, guys. He's powerful as shit, but everyone immediately assumes he solo's in any and every fight he's in. He doesn't. Stahp...

i never said he was god. but he does solo. if you dont think so please enlighten us.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Edude117

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

i never said he was god. but he does solo. if you dont think so please enlighten us.

Most of Flash's punches won't hurt Hulk or Thor too badly. They're too durable and have tanked much harder-hitting things before. Also, according to my knowledge, Flash can't fly therefore he's not getting near Thor or Stark. Second off, as for Hulk, depending on what version of Bruce we're using of course, I'm willing to argue that Flash can't vibrate through him. Flash hasn't been able to vibrate through several people and things such as Superman, the Fortress of Solitude, Doomsday, Darkseid, etc. He'd definitely be able to decimate the Captain so don't get me wrong, he's a huge factor in this fight, but if it was just Flash vs. the entire Avengers... they'd buttr*pe Wally. I mean, I'm sure there've been PIS comics where Flash can beat anyone and everyone, but standard Flash can't solo here. No way.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ForeverEvil

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

Most of Flash's punches won't hurt Hulk or Thor too badly. They're too durable and have tanked much harder-hitting things before. Also, according to my knowledge, Flash can't fly therefore he's not getting near Thor or Stark. Second off, as for Hulk, depending on what version of Bruce we're using of course, I'm willing to argue that Flash can't vibrate through him. Flash hasn't been able to vibrate through several people and things such as Superman, the Fortress of Solitude, Doomsday, Darkseid, etc. He'd definitely be able to decimate the Captain so don't get me wrong, he's a huge factor in this fight, but if it was just Flash vs. the entire Avengers... they'd buttr*pe Wally. I mean, I'm sure there've been PIS comics where Flash can beat anyone and everyone, but standard Flash can't solo here. No way.

when people say that flash cant fly so he wont get to people who DO fly, depending on my mood, i either literally laugh out loud or have my head explode (figuratively of course). I just makes me wonder how slow do people think he is...so slow that he cant even catch a guy before he decides to fly up? lol people reeeaally dont know much about flash, they probably think he's only a little bit faster than quicksilver...hell, i wont even mention how flash can even fly(run) in space.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Edude117

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

when people say that flash cant fly so he wont get to people who DO fly, depending on my mood, i either literally laugh out loud or have my head explode (figuratively of course). I just makes me wonder how slow do people think he is...so slow that he cant even catch a guy before he decides to fly up? lol people reeeaally dont know much about flash, they probably think he's only a little bit faster than quicksilver...hell, i wont even mention how flash can even fly(run) in space.

Not only are you ignoring the speed of said Avenger, you're also ignoring the fact that Flash can't go his max speed or else he'll either open a portal and teleport himself somewhere else or he'll travel somewhere else in time thus BFRing himself. Again, I'm sure there's a specific incarnation of Flash that can solo every DC and Marvel character in less than a second or something, but there's also a Hulk like that... and a Superman like that.... and a Galactus like that... and a Batman like that... there's a version of almost every superhero like that. Since the OP didn't specify what version of Flash we're using, we're going to have to assume it's not Flash at his prime. Also, Thor and Iron Man would most likely be in the air the moment the battle begins.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

Not only are you ignoring the speed of said Avenger, you're also ignoring the fact that Flash can't go his max speed or else he'll either open a portal and teleport himself somewhere else or he'll travel somewhere else in time thus BFRing himself. Again, I'm sure there's a specific incarnation of Flash that can solo every DC and Marvel character in less than a second or something, but there's also a Hulk like that... and a Superman like that.... and a Galactus like that... and a Batman like that... there's a version of almost every superhero like that. Since the OP didn't specify what version of Flash we're using, we're going to have to assume it's not Flash at his prime. Also, Thor and Iron Man would most likely be in the air the moment the battle begins.

.........I Dont Even....

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Edude117

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

.........I Dont Even....

Look, I'm not a Flash pro, so you can totally prove to me that I'm wrong. All you've been doing is ridiculing me, though. Show me a comic strip where normal Flash has been shown doing things that crazy and I'll shut up. Otherwise, quit being a fanboy.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil said:

@edude117 said:

@foreverevil

@edude117 said:

.........I Dont Even....

Look, I'm not a Flash pro, so you can totally prove to me that I'm wrong. All you've been doing is ridiculing me, though. Show me a comic strip where normal Flash has been shown doing things that crazy and I'll shut up. Otherwise, quit being a fanboy.

how in the world have i been ridiculing you? im not even taking this serious. youre reading my comments with an incorrect tone. im sorry if it came off that way. basically, in comics he's vibrated thru amazo, has gone much, much faster than light(without any unwanted consequences). he's shown picosecond reaction, time, he's stolen characters; speed, he's dumped people in the speed force, he's used infinite mass punches which are stated to be like white dwarf explosions. depending on the character of course since it hasnt been specified. all flash's can go faster than light. etc, etc. point is he can solo. again sorry if it came off wrong. have a happy thanksgiving

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117: Greetings. here are some scans of how fast Flash is compared to everyone else. Thanks

First scan
First scan
second scan
second scan
3rd scan
3rd scan

First scan shows that even superman has to speed up his senses to perceive time how flash does. The entire world around Flash is frozen in time. Notice he isn't fighting. He is having lunch. And the world is still a statue to him. If superman has to speed up to see like flash, how slow is everyone else to flash?

Second scan shows that Flash can dodge at Faster Then Light Speed. No one on Marvel can throw a punch at light speed. Flash moved so fast they didn't even know he moved.

Third scan shows Flash phasing through amazo. Amazo has the COMBINED powers of the ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE. He took him out before Amazo could even think

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By thevarioty436

Superman vs Thor = speed > magical projectile attacks, hammer reaction time > speed, durability > heat vision & ice breath, supes strength > thors strength, thors combat skills>supes strength, supes speed > thors combat skills = in conclusion Thor lets go of his hammer for a slit second and superman speed blitz, by the time hammer returns Thor is dizzy superman overpowers him while having advantage and finally gets incapacitated or out of battle while he recovers = Superman. Plot device round = warriors madness vs sun-dipped superman = Superman

Batman vs Captain America = enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, reaction time > peak level strength, speed, reflexes and reaction time, shield > gadgets, bats combat skills > caps combat skills, caps shield > bats pressure point tactics or vice versa (depends how well caps uses his shield) = in conclusion since i never heard there was any prep time i don't see a clear win for batman, however he isn't useless without it, he could do some gymnastics moves sliding around rapping cap with his grappling hook, or cap can overpower him or beat him to death with his shield = 50/50. Plot device round = cap vs prepared(PIS IMO) batman = Batman

Wonder Woman vs Iron Man = wrists > artillery, combat skills > jarvus trying to counter her moves, WW strength/speed >> Starks armour, won't say iron mans durability is weak coz it's not but WW durability is higher = Wonder Woman. Plot device round = Wonder woman with sword and shield vs WW Buster = in conclusion starks armors specifically made for a certain opponent IMO should be a big help and really give him a chance but the writers give him the worst luck, his busters never work = Wonder Woman

Flash vs Hulk = flash underestimates the speed of hulk and nearly gets hit by hulk, still he tries to play with him circling the hulk taunting him making him angrier, hulk smashes the ground and thunder claps making flash lose his balance and trip over rolling frantically on the ground when hulk comes in for the kill....flash starts concentrating = in conclusion speed steal + infinite mass punch = Flash. Plot device round = basically same thing = Flash

Green Lantern vs Antman = total pawnage = in conclusion hal just plays with him, while the others are finishing off, first he creates a huge version of himself with his ring to have a play fight with Antman, then when he had his fun he puts him in a bubble, every-time Antman tries to grow GL just enlarges the bubble, every time he tries to shrink GL just shrinks the bubble, finally he gets bored and squishes him or removes the air from the bubble or crates a bubble inside him and implodes him! = Green Lantern. Plot device round = Antman wore a yellow suit today, and that weakness still works against GL hopefully as well as it used to in the silver age = still Green Lantern

In conclusion the only two i'm not sure about is Superman vs Thor and Batman vs Captain america, i'm semi sure about Flash vs Hulk, so i would say Green Lantern and Wonder Woman go and help finish the rest off, and one by one earths mightiest heroes fall; great battle though, well most of them.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highku said:

Unfortunately DC characters are OP compared to Marvel. It's like how exaggerated Marvel made Hulk's strength except for every single character. Hell, even Bats can compete with Superman in the DCU.

Not really… The only times Batman has so much as harmed clark have been in non-canon, usually Batman centric, books. In every canon encounter, Superman has royal demolished batman. Supes has even beat a Batman possessed by kryptonite man, and a batman with straight up super powers.

Batman can't do anything to Superman, and most of the time gets 1-shot. They're having a new fight right now, but I don't know the details, and batman appears to have superpowers of some kind, so he might win, but yeah, no. Batman has yet to actually beat supes.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@highku said:

Thor, knowing his friends lives are at risk, teleports Superman, WW & Batman into a red sun to die. Comes back, teleports his team along with GL somewhere to kill, then they go to the cemetery where Flash is mourning his teammates and they try to kill him, but he's too fast. He goes back in time, tells the JL what Thor did and they all blitz Thor to death before he can teleport them. They then handle the rest of the team.

Unfortunately DC characters are OP compared to Marvel. It's like how exaggerated Marvel made Hulk's strength except for every single character. Hell, even Bats can compete with Superman in the DCU.

That's a myth.

GIantman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By GIantman

Thor battles superman and keeps him down hulk battles wonderwoman easly gl beats iron man but it's a good battle, hank hides from flash and synthesises some kyrptionite , then he grows to gaint man and uses it on superman defeating him , hulk destroys gl and flash cap and batman battle very even but once antman comes they beat bats down. The memo jla have NO chance

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Dratini1331

Batman finally managed to (maybe, I haven't read the comic personally yet) take superman in a canon encounter. Bat fans can finally actually say he's won once. Good for them.

also, DC still wins, more relevant players with versions used, though current versions may change this match some.

Rei_El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes wins against Thor after a good fight, I can't see a winner against Bats and Cap, Hulk smashs Dianna, Iron man and Ant man would be stompped by Hal and Flash who would beat Hulk after that.

DC team ftw

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Probably the JL.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC stomps.Wally solos

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

DC takes this, heavier hitters, plus the ever-undefeatable (*sigh*) Wally

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Klaus

@miggy4: I know this post is old, but hate it when people underestimate WW. She is on the level of Superman. Cap would be killed in a nanosecond in a fight with WW. She could literally stand there and let him punch her and shield bash her and she would feel nothing. So saying that he could at least stand for a few minutes against WW is you bringing her down to a level she outclasses. Maybe its because she is a woman that people believe weak characters stand a chance, but it aint happening.

She would also beat Hulk or Thor in a 1v1. If Superman can beat hulk, then some one with nearly the same strength and speed, and better skills definitely can. And FYI WWs bracelets are indestructible. Mjolnir has been cracked. Though it did heal.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.These are Pre-NDCU versions.

2.Marvel has two clear non-factors (Pym and Cap), while DC has one (Batman). Plus Marvel have one mid level character (Iron Man) who isn't a match for any of JLA's top level player. Wonder Woman seems the weakest, but her weapons and speed are enough to deal with Tony and Pym.

3.Thor vs Pre-NDCU Superman in character is intersting and seems to be the most possible battle. IMO, WW will go after Hulk and GL after Iron Man. Lantern will stomp Iron Man, but it will take him some time. Flash will deal with Pym and I don't think it will be a hard job for him. WW vs Hulk without her sword, is even one, but when GL and Flash will come to help her, Hulk doesn't have chance because of sharp objects Hal can throw at him.

4.Thor is stronger and more durable than Superman, but in character it would take him some time before he would stop to hold back, but looking at all his teammates losing there, he may use his full strength sooner. In that case, he will put down Superman fast, but he will have to go on JLA that just have seen Superman going down.

5.JLA will use all their best tactics, like lasso of truth, speedblitz from Flash and GL's energy blasts. Thor surealy can absorb and redirect GL's attacks, but when he will be hold by WW, Flash will bring a lot of punishment on him. If GL will still have energy, he can cut through Thor, as he did with Hulk. Thor may last longer, but being imprisoned and cutted in the same time, makes it a stomp in JLA favor. Flash doesn't even have to help them.

To sum it all: Flash isn't even needed if Hal will go on Iron Man and Pym in the same time.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Strength: Hulk is the weakest out of the four powerhouses, but has the potential to be the strongest. Thor should be slightly weaker than Superman, which makes him even with WW in strength.

Speed: Thor comes first in travelling speed, due to Mjolnir, then Superman, WW and lastly Hulk. Wonder Woman is the fastest in terms of combat speed, then Superman, Thor and finally Hulk.

Skill: WW is the most skilled, but is followed closely by Thor. Superman and Hulk dont deserve a mention of their skills.

So this is how I believe it will go down. Superman will fight against Hulk, at the same time Wonder Woman faces off against Thor. Thor is basically fighting a female Superman who is highly resistant to magic, and has better skills backed by faster reaction time and combat speed. Any swing WW doesnt dodge will be blocked via her indestructible bracelets. This battle should take the longest, though the Olympian Amazon/goddess beats the Asgardian god. Hulk will lose fairly quick to Superman unless Superman decides to have fun and hulk gets a strength boost. GL and Flash take out the rest.