• 165 results
#1 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Just all out Avengers vs. Justice League, basically.
Go in depth though. Don't just say 'Dc, or Marvel'... Tell me who fights who, who wins against who, then who takes THAT person out, and then whos the last standing.
Battle plain: An empty field of dirt.
Classic Hulk. and Hal Jordan is the GL.

#2 Posted by pooty (11009 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how most will say it will play out. Flash will blitz Cap, IronMan and Antman before they think. Superman will take out Thor. GL destroys Iron Man and WW takes out Hulk while Batman chills.

#3 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7705 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
" This is how most will say it will play out. Flash will blitz Cap, IronMan and Antman before they think. Superman will take out Thor. GL destroys and WW takes out Hulk while Batman chills. "
Dont think it is as easy as you make it out to me.

#4 Posted by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Only ones Cap has the slightest chance of lasting a few minutes (if that) with would be WW, or Batman (Caps Shield would be interesting to pit against Wonder Woman's bracelets, but Wonder Woman is still WAY stronger and faster than Cap) He might have a shot against Batman physically, and is probably the only one who can come close to him in hand-to-hand combat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bats outclasses him, even in that category, that's not even going into the fact that batman could EASILY outsmart him. Thor's the only one with a shot against Superman, and that battle would probably last the longest, but Superman is more durable, and MUCH faster than Thor, so I'd say Sups eventually takes the win there. It wouldn't surprise me if Batman hacks into Iron Man's suit, and plays the stop hitting urself game. But if he can't Iron Man beats him bad in brute force, but I'm sure any one of the other Justice Leaguers could take him out np when they're done. Green lantern would probably take out Ant-Man in a couple seconds, so I'm sure he could help. Only characters I'd say could take out the Hulk would be Sups, The Flash, and MAYBE Green Lantern (although, I personally think the Hulk's strength could break though any of Hal's willpower creations, because I'd say Hulk's rage outweighs Hal's willpower, but that's just me.) Anyway, Flash is the only one left anyway, so he tries to beat him the old fashioned way, before realizing how durable the Hulk is, and the fact that he can heal, than figures out the best way to beat him would be to trap him in the Speed Force before Hulk can move a muscle...DC guys are over powered :/

#5 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Solos, Supes solos, Flash solos.

#6 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Thor could beat Hal easily, Thor vs Superman is stalemate, but yes I agree Flash solos.

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Thor could beat Hal easily, Thor vs Superman is stalemate, but yes I agree Flash solos.

LOl Thor is not beating Hal easily in fact he is not beating Hal at all. Hal's versatility gives him the win over Thor. also Superman>> Thor he would hit Thor dozens off times before he could react

#8 Posted by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

...I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think you MIGHT be a bit bias :P lol. Two strongest Avengers are Thor (who's in a whole other league compared to the rest of them) and Hulk (who has the POTENTIAL to be in a whole other league compared to the rest of them.) The Flash can't fly, and that puts him at a SEVERE disadvantage against Thor, and Iron Man, and Ant-Man could probably just hide from him and help think up a battle strategy for the others (about the only thing he'd be useful for against the Flash, but it's still good to have someone as smart as him against Flash, who's not exactly the smartest guy comics and that's a weakness that could be exploited...yes I know he can think at the speed of light, but there's a lot more to intelligence than that. They'd probably find a way to distract him long enough to get him to stay still, if only for a second, but that would be long enough for Thor to kill him with surprise a bolt of lightning or something like that (yes I know Flash can move faster than lightning, but he won't know to move if he's distracted) Now for Superman...he's the most over powered hero of all time, and he could probably beat all of them, although it would be a good fight, and I'd say the Avengers at least have a shot against him if he's on his own. Green Lantern...how could Green Lantern possibly solo? Thor could beat him single handed, and Hulk probably could too.

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

LOl Thor is not beating Hal easily in fact he is not beating Hal at all. Hal's versatility gives him the win over Thor. also Superman>> Thor he would hit Thor dozens off times before he could react

Mjolnir can absorb any sort of energy so Hal could be easily dealt with. Darkseid has the same reaction speed as Thor and Darkseid has manage to dodge Supes blows and to punch him.

#10 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. Too exhausted to explain why.

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Mjolnir can absorb any sort of energy so Hal could be easily dealt with. Darkseid has the same reaction speed as Thor and Darkseid has manage to dodge Supes blows and to punch him.

I doubt if Thor's Hammer can absorb Oan energy Several have tried and failed. Hal is faster then Thor more versatile his shields would have no problem holding up since it has taken shots from class 100 before. Stop using A>B>C> logic Thor is Not DS nor is he as fast as him Thor had to use a area attack to tag QS. Supes>>>>>>QS.

#12 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

This is how most will say it will play out. Flash will blitz Cap, IronMan and Antman before they think. Superman will take out Thor. GL destroys Iron Man and WW takes out Hulk while Batman chills.

This.

@BiteMe-Fanboy: It is that easy.

#13 Posted by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I doubt if Thor's Hammer can absorb Oan energy Several have tried and failed. Hal is faster then Thor more versatile his shields would have no problem holding up since it has taken shots from class 100 before. Stop using A>B>C> logic Thor is Not DS nor is he as fast as him Thor had to use a area attack to tag QS. Supes>>>>>>QS.

Your account name says all. You have many Green Lantern vs Thor threads and in every one of them Thor won. Thor is fast as Darkseid.

#14 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio
@Miggy4: ...I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think you MIGHT be a bit bias :P lol. Two strongest Avengers are Thor (who's in a whole other league compared to the rest of them)

But I'm not, and I already explained Why Supes beats Thor

and Hulk (who has the POTENTIAL to be in a whole other league compared to the rest of them.

Hulk is a non factor he is to slow to see these guys let alone fight against them

The Flash can't fly, and that puts him at a SEVERE disadvantage against Thor, and Iron Man,

This match does not start off in they air anyway o it is a moot point

Flash, who's not exactly the smartest guy comics and that's a weakness that could be exploited...yes I know he can think at the speed of light, but there's a lot more to intelligence than that. They'd probably find a way to distract him long enough to get him to stay still, if only for a second, but that would be long enough for Thor to kill him with surprise a bolt of lightning or something like that (yes

Yeah..... right like JL is going to let Him leave off and think of a plan...... Anyway he would not be distra cted since he would be hammering away at them before they could blink or react

Now for Superman...he's the most over powered hero of all time, and he could probably beat all of them, although it would be a good fight, and I'd say the Avengers at least have a shot against him if he's on his own.

No he's not the most overpowered..... Hal could beat him Kyle could beat him Silver Surfer would beat him Alan scott would beat him, Barry Allen would beat him Wally West would stomp him Captain Atom could possibly beat him and more could just can't think right now.

Green Lantern...how could Green Lantern possibly solo? Thor could beat him single handed, and Hulk probably could too.

Hulk is to slow to even see Hal let alone fight him Gl would beat Thor since he is faster, More versatile, and a smarter fighter and his constructs and Energy Blast would do tons of Damage. LOl Hulk stands no chance Hal vs......... none

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Per usual, The DC team wins.

#16 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Your account name says all. You have many Green Lantern vs Thor threads and in every one of them Thor won. Thor is fast as Darkseid.

So majority rules right? I stated why I think Hal could beat Thor all you give me is bull like "They have many Thor vs Hal threads Blah Blah Blah" Don't like what I'm saying stop replying, stop going by with other people say anyway and state your own opinion,I posted in those threads more then once majority did not side with Thor you are just making things up as you go along.

#17 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Miggy4 Basically everything you said was false. I laughed out loud when you said they could distract Flash for a second, LOL, that's not happening. Also, Hal Jordan would for sure beat Thor.

#18 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian Thor is as fast as Darkseid? Scans or it didn't happen.

#19 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team wins. Thor is outgunned by too many powerhouses on the other team. Hal would not beat Thor one on one though, Thor has way to many options to beat Hal.

#20 Edited by BigCimmerian (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@BigCimmerian Thor is as fast as Darkseid? Scans or it didn't happen.

Can you show me some speed feats of Darkseid? Yes they have equal speed.

#21 Posted by darktiger (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

dc team stomps,flash solos,other people helping him just make it more of a stomp

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers wins . 

#23 Edited by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Thor and Hulk vs 4 DC Powerhouses. Spite.

#24 Posted by Mr_Winchester (706 posts) - - Show Bio
@AverageKoala said:

This is Thor and Hulk vs 5 DC Powerhouses. Spite.

Indeed. They will probably hold their own for abit before Flash decides to send them to the speedforce.
#25 Edited by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

You ARE being biased.

Green Lantern can't beat Thor and Thor's hammer can absorb all kinds of energy. In-fact all Thor has to do is dump Green Lantern into the sun. You're being a Fanboy/Fangirl.

Please explain why.

The Justice League wins just like:

said:

DC team wins. Thor is outgunned by too many powerhouses on the other team. Hal would not beat Thor one on one though, Thor has way to many options to beat Hal.

Flash can't solo Thor, Thor's also a speedster because of his his hammer and many people in the past have reacted to The Flash. Thor's powers are too diverse for Flash to beat him one on one.

The Justice League win almost 99.9999999999999 % of the time.

Post by,

Master M0r0n

#26 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23803 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterM0r0n:
You ARE being biased.
Green Lantern can't beat Thor and Thor's hammer can absorb all kinds of energy. In-fact all Thor has to do is dump Green Lantern in the sun.

No I'm not, and just because Thor's hammer can absorb all kinds of energy that does not mean it could absorb Oan energy (Which has been explain as Psi energy from the GOTU). Right like dumping someone who has took supernova's in the sun is going to hurt him lol dude you know nothing of Green Lantern.

Flash can't solo Thor, Thor's also a speedster because of his his hammer and many people in the past have reacted to The Flash. Thor's powers are too diverse for Flash to beat him one on one.

lol just lol I'm not going to reply to this lol dude I'm done with you Ha.

#27 Posted by darktiger (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterM0r0n said:

You ARE being biased.

Green Lantern can't beat Thor and Thor's hammer can absorb all kinds of energy. In-fact all Thor has to do is dump Green Lantern into the sun. You're being a Fanboy/Fangirl.

Please explain why.

The Justice League wins just like:

said:

The Justice League win almost 99.9999999999999 % of the time.

Post by,

Master M0r0n

agreed

#28 Edited by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to have to throw in another "Flash solos" for good measure.

But, seriously, I'm assuming this is Wally?

Batman is a non-factor, but we have Captain America for him to busy himself with. Even if he loses, it doesn't matter. Also, "classic" Hulk is actually not a 100+ tonner until severely enraged. So they'd have a pretty big window where the Hulk is simply not a threat. As well as Savage Hulk being the "dumb" Hulk, he is not going to work with his team well, and we have four League members that fight next to each other all the time.

Then we have Thor and Iron Man and "dumb" Hulk against Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern?

This is severely IMBA, and I'd even say it's a mismatch.

In general, the Avengers do not beat the JLA. You'd have to pick some fourth or fifth stringers from the League for the League to lose to the Avengers - they're just too solid.

#29 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: Putt in thorbuster iron man,silver surfer,Ionic wonder man,gladiator and thor ....You have a god match even thou this is not an avengers team.

#30 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you.

My expression to you is:

" = / "

+ So you think Green Lantern can survive at the core of the sun without dying? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

+ You think Green Lantern's constructs are so versatile and durable, they can hold against Thor's hammer/strength? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

+ You think Green Lantern can defeat a god that's about On-Par with Superman? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

+ So you think the Oan Ring is more powerful than a hammer that can stop time? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

Rethink about living your life (on the Vine) before telling ME that I don't know anything about Green Lantern.

That's all I have to say to.

^-^ Hope you have a nice day.

Post by,

Master M0r0n

#31 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterM0r0n:@dccomicsrule2011: Thor is basically a slower superman...with better range attackes.Thor will eventually break his constucts and then??? You know what heppens I belive.

#32 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap vs. Batman: Cap could win this, but it would certainly be close.

Thor vs. Superman: Superman wins this. He's stronger, he's faster, and he's a better fighter.

Hulk vs Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman should win. She's faster, a much better fighter, and her lasso will come in handy.

Iron Man vs Flash: I don't have to explain. Flash stomps.

Ant-Man vs. GL: Hal should stomp Ant-Man pretty hard. Don't see how could stand even a little bit of a chance.

#33 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuzman123

That's exactly what I'm telling her isn't it?

Post by,

Master M0r0n

#34 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW

I agree with you for everything except Thor vs. Superman. Thor wins.

But Thor definitively loses to the whole Justice League!

Post by,

Master M0r0n

#35 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterM0r0n Um, no. Thor does NOT beat Green Lantern, and he 100% doesn't beat Superman. Like, ever.

#36 Posted by darktiger (4403 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterM0r0n said:

Thank you.

My expression to you is:

" = / "

+ So you think Green Lantern can survive at the core of the sun without dying? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

+ You think Green Lantern's constructs are so versatile and durable, they can hold against Thor's hammer/strength? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

+ You think Green Lantern can defeat a god that's about On-Par with Superman? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

+ So you think the Oan Ring is more powerful than a hammer that can stop time? And you think you know more about Green Lantern?

Rethink about living your life (on the Vine) before telling ME that I don't know anything about Green Lantern.

Post by,

Master M0r0n

lol

#37 Posted by JediXMan (30191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solo's, Team curbstomps.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

LMAO. Hal Jordan beat Thor alone? Really? Get out of here with that ish. Flash, i agree will solo. Superman would have major trouble with Thor. Me, and a lot of people on this site believe Thor & Superman to be around equals. Superman isn't soloing either, but atleast he would put up an amazing fight. Hal gets his head shoved up his a$$ by Thor, where it belongs. Stop with the ridiculous comments, really!!

#39 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins. Superman can beat Thor in a fight, lobotomize Hulk and after that its easy pickings. Seriously though, i think Superman could solo. The Only way that Marvel could possibly win would be if Thor SOMEHOW managed to stall Superman long enough for Hulk to get SUPERPISSED inwhichcase, He could probably defeat Flash and Batman and actually, that's about it. I take it back, DC wins, fairly easily

#40 Posted by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

and Seriously guys? It's a comic thread, u don't need to be so conceding, calm the hell down. You do realize I was responding to each of those three SOLOING right? If it were all the Justice Leaguers listed vs all the Avenger's listed, of course the Justice League would win, but I STRONGLY disagree with Hal being able to solo against the entire Avenger's team. And YES Thor could beat the Green Lantern. I said the Hulk had a SHOT against GREEN LANTERN, I didn't say he was likely to win, more over I said that was just my opinion. The only ones Hulk would be likely to beat would be WW, or Batman (they're not fast enough or strong enough to deal any damage that would be likely to kill the Hulk, and as we all know, anything that doesn't kill the Hulk out right, will just make him angrier/stronger). I agreed Sups would probably solo against the entire Avengers team, and as for Flash, yes, he CAN just blitz all the avengers at the same time and if he goes all out yes, he would probably beat them, but how many times has he actually done that? Normally, he chooses to just rapidly punch ppl, or occasionally use his tornado move for the first 3/4 of the battle and than, finally he starts resorting to more drastic measures. It's not if he could win, it's how many situations he would win. And this miscalculation is the norm for Flash. And the distraction thing was just the first example that came to mind, I'm sure Hank Pym could come up with something MUCH better, after all, he is likely the 3rd smartest human on marvel earth...plus Iron Man is probably the 5th, if not the 4th. Besides, there's not many things Flash can do to cause any significant damage against Thor unless he's going all out, which again, he's not likely to do at first, and by the time he realizes he should do so, it will already be too late, Thor will likely have realized Flashes inability to fly as a key weakness and take to the air, and if he doesn't, Iron Man and Ant-Man will, and will likely tell him to do the same. Hank will probably realize almost instantly that his best bet is to shrink down to size, hide, and provide tactical advice (and again, this is all only if it's the FLASH SOLOING.) Btw, is it really SOOO hard to believe that Flash (average intelligence) could be tricked into slowing down by the combined smarts of Iron Man AND Ant-Man? (both genius level intelligence) I could be wrong on the Flash, I'll admit that. I don't think I am, or I wouldn't have said it in the first place, but I'm doubtful I'm wrong on the ENTIRE AVENGERS TEAM not being able to take out the Green Lantern. Finally, I said Superman was the most OVERpowered, not the mot powerful. Silver Surfer is FAR more powerful than Superman, and yes, defiantly a bit over powered, but unlike Superman, who's USUALLY confined to Earth, the Silver Surfer is almost always facing some galactic level threat, same goes for Green Lantern. Sure, Superman has some of the most powerful foes, but how often does he actually fight them? He spends the majority of the time taking down criminals that could be dealt with by a FAR less powerful hero and THAT is why he's over powered...although I'll admit, the Flash has the same problem, though as long as Superman plays it smart, he could theoretically beat the Flash. The Flash is way faster, but Supers is still pretty damn fast, and there's still the whole EMENSE durability, strength, and FLIGHT think, and unlike the others, Superman should know INSTANTLY to utilize the Flashes lack of ability to fly...also, I just like the Flash better XD

#41 Edited by Tyrus (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Not just because I favor DC over Marvel, but Flash and Supes kill it. Right now in the comics - all the Avengers has are Hulk and Thor. The good thing though, is that Marvel has balanced out their characters and, to be fair - Marvel has WAY more better characters than DC to be honest - and I'm a DC reader. The big 7 are all they have - Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, GL, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter - some of the strongest who happen to be some of the most popular, which is why everyone on this forum always pits them against Marvel characters...

#42 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Miggy4: I agree with everything you said...but I dont see sups soloing.But still this is a miss match, you cant pare regulare Iron man with enyone her exept Batman.His repulsars can do some damage but 3 shots from ww or sups and his armor is broken.

#43 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Miggy4 What? Wonder Woman isn't fast or strong enough to handle Hulk? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Wonder Woman would whoop up on Thor, she would murder stomp Hulk. Since your post is freakin' enourmous, I'll read the rest of it later. (and Hal Jordan could probably beat Thor)

#44 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kuzman123 ....Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd No. Superman can most definetly solo, and he could flick Ironman's suit with one finger and disintergrate him.

#45 Posted by Killemall (18466 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterM0r0n said:

Thank you.

My expression to you is:

" = / "

Post by,

Master M0r0n

1. Why not? They have contained supernovas before, even a quantum supenova with many black holes in one.
  2. Or Green Lantern could simply dodge his attacks, granted the constructs made for battle have been iffy, like i said they have contained supernovas before, not seeing his hammer strike being more powerful than supernova.
  3. Hal Jordan already beat a Superman level being like Kalibak, Mongul, Kilowog thats not a reason why Thor would win.
  4. Thor lost his time manipulation during Avengers Forever #8 not to mention he has never actually stopped time (and creating a time vortex that prevents a girl from aging is not the same thing)

So yeah i think Dc comics is making a better argument than you are. Do i think Thor would win against GL, yes i think thor would win the majority, but not because of anything you have mentioned.

#46 Posted by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Still with the condescension eh? I see someone's still got some growing up to do. The speed thing isn't a factor until you get up to Flash level, or have the strength to back it up. 1000000 punches in 1 second is meaningless against the Hulk if there's not enough power behind them to do significant damage. But I'll readily admit I know less about Wonder Woman than any of the other characters listed here, so educate me. What is Wonder Woman's greatest strength feat, and on the other hand, what's her base/normal strength level at (ie how many tons can she lift/press normally, or something to that effect)

#47 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Miggy4 Wonder Woman has pulled 1/3 the weight of the Earth with her base strength. So, uh, that's a lot. She has mentioned she is faster than Superman. Apparently you don't know much about Flash either, if you say his punches can't hurt Hulk. IMP (infinite mass punch) is utilized by Flash and it's around Superman-Level strength. Imagine 1,000,000 of those a second on Hulk. So, as I said before, Flash solos. Superman solos. Wonder Woman solos. Condesending enough for you?

#48 Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos everyone here.

Flagged.

#49 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Man shrinks to minimal size pre-battle to avoid getting knocked out by WW, Flash or Superman before he can do anything. Proceeds to call all the insects he can below ground to prepare to swarm the DC's; Batsy would hold off for a while, perhaps a long while, but he would be neutralized the entire fight no matter how long it lasted battling an endless swarm - he would be overwhelmed eventually, there's no denying that, and there's also no doubt that Ironman would have launched a missile in his direction early on in the fight, and while distracted, taking a missile to the face would more than end Batman. The insects would be a distraction for all the DC's throughout the fight. Ant-man would have to remain in his tiny form until he got an oppurtune moment to grow and catch one of them off-guard.

Cap's shield is essentially the hard-counter to Flash. If Flash ran headlong into it, he'd probably be knocked out or knocked back and/or stunned depending on how he hits it (with his head, a regular tackle, punching it would certainly hurt his fist a lot). I think in the first few milliseconds of the battle Cap's fate is on the line. His strategical genius is far beyond mine or anyone's here though, and that's his greatest asset to his team in addition to his shield which anyone could grab after he dies. Hell, even a DC member could take it, though that's unlikely as they're unaware of its capabilities. Most likely Thor would grab the shield if Cap dies, and it would be very early on if he does.

Hulk charges GL for obvious reasons. Flash nor Superman nor WW could knock the Hulk out with ease due to his insane regeneration (which entities such as Zeus were only able to negate due to magic), so anyway Hulk is on Hal's ass.

Ironman scans them all pre-battle or during, whatever, picking up Superman's solar energy, which Thor drains first chance.

Hulk, Thor or even Antman in giant form getting a firm hold on Flash would be the end of him, though it would come with great difficulty. I suspect running super fast through an endless swarm of bugs isn't the most comfortable thing, and he'd stop or slow down eventually for a short time. His superspeed power is also pretty recognizable, and Ironman, Cap or Antman would probably be the first ones to take advantage or notify their team members.

GL has Hulk on his ass the whole time, yelling "LITTLE GREEN MAN" and WW dukes it out with possible Vibranium shield-Thor - with the wildcards being Ironman, Antman and Flash.

#50 Edited by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I knew that about Flash, but for the third time, I kinda doubt he's START OUT with that (although I'm sure Flash would beat Hulk eventually, I never denied that, in fact, the hulk in particular he's probably beat fairly quickly compared to the rest of them) Anyway, Superman level punch huh? You do realize DC and Marvel has had plenty of cross overs before and one or two of them Hulk and Superman fought. Superman won, in one, but there was another where they were debating having Hulk win (that would have been bs but whatever) point is, while Hulk can't normally beat Superman (or Thor for that matter, who I see as just slightly weaker than Sups), but he can sure as hell do some damage to him, if Superman is dumb enough (which he is, and that's been proven in the earlier cross over, and the fact that Doomsday can still hit him) to let Hulk hit him. That alone is a pretty big feat, plus, he managed to take some pretty good punches from the man of steel. Hulk is very durable already (he survived a nuke for god sakes and was made stronger by it), and any damage that is inflicted will get healed even faster than Wolverine. As for strength, that sounds more like a higher end feat, of which, the Hulk has many, including holding a planet together (entire planet>1/3 of a planet), but his greatest feat was probably breaking through Onslaught's armor. Granted, I believe the first was done by the Green Scar Hulk, (probably about the same strength as Savage Hulk, maybe a bit higher, it's WWH that's MUCH stronger than Savage Hulk) and the second by Mindless Hulk (who is probably either the strongest Hulk incarnation, or the second strongest under World BREAKER Hulk, who's suggested to be stronger than the Silver Surfer can get in brute strength) Anyway point is, the Hulk goes toe to toe with Thor on a regular bases, and sorry to break it to you, but Thor is DEFINITELY stronger than Wonder Woman. The fact that Savage Hulk can take so many hits from Thor (who holds Mjolnir, which is probably, I'm guessing here, about as strong as WW bracelets, accept bigger, and able to be used as a weapon. (So imagine Superman swinging down at you with a much larger, MUCH heavier, weaponized version of WW's bracelets) Now think of the fact that Hulk can take multiple hits from this, unless Thor goes ALL out (which WW is unlikely to do at first, i mean really, what super hero does) Hulk's NOT goin down from "puny girl with pretty bracelets." And Thor sure as hell isn't getting taken out by Flash without him going all out which, for the 5th time WHAT SUPER HERO STARTS OFF GOING ALL OUT! Flash will do what he always does. And even if he DOES do the infinite mass punch, a couple times, if Sups can take it, Thor can take it, and as soon as he does, he'll ONES AGAIN realize that he should GET INTO THE AIR WHERE FLASH CAN'T REACH! Thor isn't as fast as Flash by any means, and probably not as fast as Superman, but he's still PRETTY DAMN fast thanks to that hammer, so I'm sure he'd get in the air before Flash realized he should go all out. You don't seem to realize, I'm not attacking Flashes PHYSICAL abilities, I'm attacking his INTELLIGENCE...lol, yep, ur a Troll, and unless you find something interesting to come back with, I'm done.

Oh, and thanks dude. Idk, MAYBE if Thor can distract Sups long enough to prevent him from killing Hulk while he's still a non factor AND gives him enough time to get Pissed off enough to become a factor, AND get's Superman to stand still long enough for hulk to get to him and beat on him WHILE Thor does the same, they could pull through. I could see it going either way, but I'm leaning toward Sups winning. Idk though, I could be wrong. Either way, thanks for not bein a douche about it like -ahem- some other ppl, lol.