Cannonball vs Guy Gardner

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mashterpiece

Battle takes place in the middle of central city.

Gardner is an A-Hole so morals off.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Franchise1590

I feel like a GL should be able to take this.......but it's Guy Gardner so Cannonball wins by being competent.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@Franchise1590 said:

I feel like a GL should be able to take this.......but it's Guy Gardner so Cannonball wins by being competent.

I take offense to that! Guy is completely competent!! He may be one of the biggest jerks in comics, something I like about him oddly enough, but any GL could take Cannonball and so could Guy!

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Franchise1590

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@Franchise1590 said:

I take offense to that! Guy is completely competent!! He may be one of the biggest jerks in comics, something I like about him oddly enough, but any GL could take Cannonball and so could Guy!

I find it odd that people who root against cocky real people are first ones to defend Guy Gardner who's worse than anyone in reality. Just something I've noticed lately.

I'll play devil's advocate and say that hasn't Cannonball took on guys like Sentry and......lived? Guy's arrogance could definitely be his downfall so I stand by Cannonball until Guy does something to prove he could keep his stuff together.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@Franchise1590: That's the thing though. There's just something likable about Guy's jerkiness. I mean a lot of the times when I read a GL comic that has Guy in it I think

But there's something that I just like about him and clearly I'm not the only one. I guess it's because Guy is the LAST person you'd expect to be a superhero and it's just funny.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, I'm pretty sure a really big sling-shot construct could launch Cannonball out of the way for a good while

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mashterpiece

Can a green lantern really stop cannonball at full speed anyway?