Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Nitric

Cannonball.

Simply Because Anything That Collosus Could Throw At Him Would Be Re-Absorbed Into His Blast Field And Used Against Him, Plus, Sam Has SuperSpeed And Can Fly.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

the metal man

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"Cannonball. Simply Because Anything That Collosus Could Throw At Him Would Be Re-Absorbed Into His Blast Field And Used Against Him, Plus, Sam Has SuperSpeed And Can Fly."

Are you kidding me.Far weaker people than Colossus have beaten Cannonball.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By pixelized

Nitric says:

"Cannonball. Simply Because Anything That Collosus Could Throw At Him Would Be Re-Absorbed Into His Blast Field And Used Against Him, Plus, Sam Has SuperSpeed And Can Fly."

why would colosus being throwing things anyway?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Colossus would win here.

Dont feel like explaining

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

pixelized says:

"Nitric says:
why would colosus being throwing things anyway?"

Lol pix.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Since when was Cannonball powerful? People are acting like he's Omega level or something.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Marshall Madness says:

"Cannonball would win and here's why. Colossus lost to Gladiator in single combat on the moon in the battle for phoenix's life. Much later during Joe Maduria's run Cannonball defeated Gladiator through creative use of his powers. Cannonball's refusal to give up along with his training and ingenuity won the battle. Whereas Colossus' brute strength and invulerability but no strategy gained him a ticket to got knocked the f@*k out land. Therfore Cannonball could take Colossus."

1.Colossus has gotten stronger since then.

2.Gambit beat Gladiator too.His strenght varies.

3.Cannonball lost to Gideon.

Avatar image for marshall_madness
Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Marshall Madness

Cannonball would win and here's why. Colossus lost to Gladiator in single combat on the moon in the battle for phoenix's life. Much later during Joe Maduria's run Cannonball defeated Gladiator through creative use of his powers. Cannonball's refusal to give up along with his training and ingenuity won the battle. Whereas Colossus' brute strength and invulerability but no strategy gained him a ticket to got knocked the f@*k out land. Therfore Cannonball could take Colossus.

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marshall Madness

Gambit beat Gladiator?? During the Jim Lee era skrull thing when they had the yellow costumes or some other time? Love the code name by the way, Vance rules.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Marshall Madness says:

"Gambit beat Gladiator?? During the Jim Lee era skrull thing when they had the yellow costumes or some other time? Love the code name by the way, Vance rules. "

Can't remeber.I remeber in the Marvel handbook it says Gladiator's weakness is his confidence..."he has been seen losing to much weaker characters such as Cannonball and Gambit".

Thanx.Vance is my favorite New Warrior.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pixelized

His blast field wont hurt colosus.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nitric

It's Just A Battle Of How They Use Their Powers, And I Think Cannonball Can Use Him To Beat Colossus. Colossus Is Pure Strength. What's He Going To Do? Hit Cannonball? Wooohoo. Cannonball Rechannels The Force Through His Blast Field.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nitric

Actually I Thought He Could. If He Can't I Truly Am Sorry.

(I Just Know Of Old School Cannonball Who DID Beat Gladiator)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"It's Just A Battle Of How They Use Their Powers, And I Think Cannonball Can Use Him To Beat Colossus. Colossus Is Pure Strength. What's He Going To Do? Hit Cannonball? Wooohoo. Cannonball Rechannels The Force Through His Blast Field."

You know Cannonball can't just do that right?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pixelized

Marshall Madness says:

"Huh. OK, didn't know that. Still gotta go with Cannonball though. When two characters are close in terms of invulnerability, I think the edge has to go to the flyer. Being heavy and ground locked has to be a disadvantage and flight potential opens up a world of variables. "

like what? flying away?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"Actually I Thought He Could. If He Can't I Truly Am Sorry. (I Just Know Of Old School Cannonball Who DID Beat Gladiator)"
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nitric

That Doesn't Matter.

His Was At Full Strength When He Hit Cannonball, Was He Not? And Cannonball Absorbed The Blow. I Agree, Cannonball Was Only Able To Hit Him Do To A Lack Of Confidence, BUT WHEN Gladiator Hit Him, It Was Full Force.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Marshall Madness says:

"Huh. OK, didn't know that. Still gotta go with Cannonball though. When two characters are close in terms of invulnerability, I think the edge has to go to the flyer. Being heavy and ground locked has to be a disadvantage and flight potential opens up a world of variables. "
Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Marshall Madness

Huh. OK, didn't know that. Still gotta go with Cannonball though. When two characters are close in terms of invulnerability, I think the edge has to go to the flyer. Being heavy and ground locked has to be a disadvantage and flight potential opens up a world of variables.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"That Doesn't Matter. His Was At Full Strength When He Hit Cannonball, Was He Not? And Cannonball Absorbed The Blow. I Agree, Cannonball Was Only Able To Hit Him Do To A Lack Of Confidence, BUT WHEN Gladiator Hit Him, It Was Full Force."

Prove it.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nitric

He Said "You Might Want To Take Off That Jacket, Cause Where you're Going, It's Going To Be Alot Hotter; Which Is the Middle Of The Sun!"

Then, In An Internal Dialogue, Cannonball Says That That's Completely Possible, But He Remembers That Gladiators Powers Work On Confidence, So He Absorbs The Hit, AND THAT'S WHEN Gladiator's Confidence Drops. Not Before.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sling Shot

pixelized says:

"Marshall Madness says:
like what? flying away?"

Geeeeeniuuuuuss!! hahahah lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"He Said "You Might Want To Take Off That Jacket, Cause Where you're Going, It's Going To Be Alot Hotter; Which Is the Middle Of The Sun!" Then, In An Internal Dialogue, Cannonball Says That That's Completely Possible, But He Remembers That Gladiators Powers Work On Confidence, So He Absorbs The Hit, AND THAT'S WHEN Gladiator's Confidence Drops. Not Before."

..........That doesn't prove anything.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nitric

Wow. I Totally Said Earlier, Im Truly Sorry If What I Beleived Wasn't True, But When Im Stuck Up Against A Fan Boy, Not Making A Point, And Not Trying To See The Error Of His Ways, I Can't Be Sorry For My Mistake.

I Can Agree That Colossus Would Prolly Win. I Was Blinded But What I Though Cannonball Could Do. But All The Things I've Said He's Previously Done, HE HAS, I'm Not Lying. You Just Refuse To Accept The Truth.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"Wow. I Totally Said Earlier, Im Truly Sorry If What I Beleived Wasn't True, But When Im Stuck Up Against A Fan Boy, Not Making A Point, And Not Trying To See The Error Of His Ways, I Can't Be Sorry For My Mistake. I Can Agree That Colossus Would Prolly Win. I Was Blinded But What I Though Cannonball Could Do. But All The Things I've Said He's Previously Done, HE HAS, I'm Not Lying. You Just Refuse To Accept The Truth."

Whose a fanboy? I don't like Cannonball or Colossus.Marvel's handbook lists Cannonball as an example of how Gladiator loses to weaker characters without confidence.So are you arguing with me or Marvel.Because you can't win either way.

Gladiator beat Vulcan who almost no X-man could beat on their own.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nitric

Vance Astro says:

"Nitric says:
"Wow. I Totally Said Earlier, Im Truly Sorry If What I Beleived Wasn't True, But When Im Stuck Up Against A Fan Boy, Not Making A Point, And Not Trying To See The Error Of His Ways, I Can't Be Sorry For My Mistake. I Can Agree That Colossus Would Prolly Win. I Was Blinded But What I Though Cannonball Could Do. But All The Things I've Said He's Previously Done, HE HAS, I'm Not Lying. You Just Refuse To Accept The Truth."
Whose a fanboy? I don't like Cannonball or Colossus.Marvel's handbook lists Cannonball as an example of how Gladiator loses to weaker characters without confidence.So are you arguing with me or Marvel.Because you can't win either way. Gladiator beat Vulcan who almost no X-man could beat on their own."

Im Not Arguing That Point At All! Im Arguing That It Happened, Which It Did, And Yes, Gladiator Lost From Lack Of Confidence, But That Wasn't A Lack That He Came In With, It Was the Lack Of Confidence He Got From Not Being Able To Hurt Cannonball.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nitric

Ehhh, Not Much As Of Late. But Used To Big Time.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

The question is, what can Colossus do to hurt Cannonball? Cannonball has flight, major disadvantage, Cannonball is faster,Cannonball's shield provide him with invulnerability, Cannonball can just absorb all the kinetic energy of the attacks of Colossus and redirect them right back, as concussive blasts; with enough energy applied to the blast, Colossus could be ko'd or immobilized.
Post Edited:2008-06-03 18:13:00

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nitric says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Nitric says:
Whose a fanboy? I don't like Cannonball or Colossus.Marvel's handbook lists Cannonball as an example of how Gladiator loses to weaker characters without confidence.So are you arguing with me or Marvel.Because you can't win either way. Gladiator beat Vulcan who almost no X-man could beat on their own."
Im Not Arguing That Point At All! Im Arguing That It Happened, Which It Did, And Yes, Gladiator Lost From Lack Of Confidence, But That Wasn't A Lack That He Came In With, It Was the Lack Of Confidence He Got From Not Being Able To Hurt Cannonball. "

Do you read X-men?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"The question is, what can Colossus do to hurt Cannonball? Cannonball has flight, major disadvantage, Cannonball is faster,Cannonball's shield provide him with invulnerability, Cannonball can just absorb all the kinetic energy of the attacks of Colossus and redirect them right back, as concussive blasts; with enough energy applied to the blast, Collosus could be ko'd or immobilized."

No the question really is what can Cannonball to hurt Colossus? When was the last time you saw someone drop Colossus?

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Marshall Madness

Wait, but Cannonball is an EXTERNAL!!! LOL! At least we can all agree Rob Leifield's lame attempt at making Sam some kind of highlander was about the lamest thing ever. except for superpro.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Vance Astro says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"The question is, what can Colossus do to hurt Cannonball? Cannonball has flight, major disadvantage, Cannonball is faster,Cannonball's shield provide him with invulnerability, Cannonball can just absorb all the kinetic energy of the attacks of Colossus and redirect them right back, as concussive blasts; with enough energy applied to the blast, Collosus could be ko'd or immobilized."

No the question really is what can Cannonball to hurt Colossus? When was the last time you saw someone drop Colossus?"

Cannonball can just absorb all the kinetic energy of the attacks of Colossus and redirect them right back, as concussive blasts; with enough energy applied to the blast, Colossus could be ko'd or immobilized That's one scenario, what can Colossus do?
Post Edited:2008-06-03 18:17:09

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Marshall Madness

I saw Kitty drop him the other day...

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nitric

That's Definitely True. The Entire New X-Men Team Couldn't Even Knock Him Over In That One Issue. Not Even Hellion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Fantasma Ghost says:
No the question really is what can Cannonball to hurt Colossus? When was the last time you saw someone drop Colossus?"
Cannonball can just absorb all the kinetic energy of the attacks of Colossus and redirect them right back, as concussive blasts; with enough energy applied to the blast, Collosus could be ko'd or immobilized"

Hold on I gotta bring scans out now.Since people are acting like Cannonball is invincible.

Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Marshall Madness

Wow, people are kinda hardcore on this who's right and who's wrong thing. The fact is it all depends on who's writing the character at the time and what are the circumstances of the battle. The truth is howard the duck could beat the living tribunal if the writer wrote the story in the right way. It's all just opinion people, no need for high blood pressure, etc. :P

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nitric

Lol. Nice Vance.

But Hey... Hasn't Cannonball Been Shot Like, In The Face And Still Lived? And I Think He Got His Head Cut Off Once Too.

But Im Pretty Sure I Agree With You On The Colossus > Cannonball Now.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Vance Astro says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:

That's one scenario, what can Colossus do?

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By Akira Overdrive

For Insight:

(Fantasma made good points)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pixelized

Canonball looks so young

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Akira Overdrive says:

"For Insight:(Fantasma made good points)"

Thanks for the scans, a perfect example of the use of his powers.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Akira Overdrive says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"For Insight: (Fantasma made good points)"
LMFAO...I can't see any of this."
Really?Sorry dude."

=( It's cool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Akira Overdrive says:

LMFAO...I can't see any of this.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Vance Astro says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

LMFAO...I can't see any of this."

Really?Sorry dude.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Longshot

I can't see them either,maybe its the web browser.Let me fix that....

Better?Tell me what you think,I'll tell you what I think.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Longshot says:

"I can't see them either,maybe its the web browser.Let me fix that.... Better?Tell me what you think,I'll tell you what I think."

Ridiculous.