They start 50 feet apart 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

I think i'll go with Cap on this one, he could most likely deflect the oncoming Sam with his shield, and if Sam were to ever be on the ground or not cannon-balling around, Captain America would school him in H2H.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cap.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stu630

cannonball. wins.  there is nothing cap can do to hurt sam and steve cant deflect sam for ever,also sam is probably to fast to be deflect everytime.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By madrid_san

Cannonball breaks Cap in half like he did that missile. Also note that the missile, when blown up, did no damage to Sam or his clothes, which means his blastfield protected him 100% there.

I like Cap and his movie was decent but he doesn't have what it takes to beat Sam. He is too tough and doesn't need to fly to have his blastfield up. He can also throw it at Cap while he is flying out of Cap's reach. Cap will prolong the fight due to skill but he will lose 10 out of 10 fights.

Nation Xb 
Nation Xb 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By madrid_san
@progenitor:  
The fanboyism is unbelievable. 

Cap would lose his shield if he tried to hit Sam with it, and the fight ends instantly. Here is Sam knocking out a opponent just by activating his blast field. Cap loses. Easily. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By progenitorigin
@madrid_san
I wasn't implying he would sling his shield at Guthrie, Einstein, but seeing as Rogers has his shield protecting him as long as he's holding on to it, and has the reflexes to dodge any incoming attacks, where exactly do you think Sam is going to go in this?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Cannonball crush 
Cannonball crush 

Cannonball vs Death 
Cannonball vs Death 

Sam vs Dazzler and Northstar   the scenerio here is Cannonball taking out dozens of limbo monsters who are more durable than Cap by crashing down HARD on the ground under them. You can see his awesome reaction time taking out Northstar and deflecting Dazzler's light plasmas. Also how amazingly tough Sam's blastfield is as well as not needing to fly to use it. 
Sam vs Dazzler and Northstar   the scenerio here is Cannonball taking out dozens of limbo monsters who are more durable than Cap by crashing down HARD on the ground under them. You can see his awesome reaction time taking out Northstar and deflecting Dazzler's light plasmas. Also how amazingly tough Sam's blastfield is as well as not needing to fly to use it. 
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By madrid_san
@progenitor: you want to know where Sam goes? I think the question should be where does Cap go. HE is not strong enough to stop Sam'm momentum with his shield. He will go where Sam wishes to take him. Look at those scans my buddy Edge posted. He doesn't even need to go for Cap directly. His velocity plus his blastfield he hits harder than a 100 tonner. Cap will not be able to stand up to the onslaught. Like I said, due to Cap's great skill, he will prolong the fight, but there is only one winner here: CANNONBALL!
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Superskrull86

Cannonball

davew128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By davew128

Cannonball will win but has to work for it.  He can't attack Cap directly because the shield will stop him cold.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WindCloud

Cannonball's got this.  Don't think Cap has any means to stop him......not even his vibranium lifesaver.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

If Cap manages to hit Sam while he is not protected by his field, which Cap could possibly due considering he has peak human reaction time and speed and Sam doesn't, but if Sam's field is up I don't see how Cap will win this. 

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Cannonball. Cap's not defending against the tidal wave of destruction Sam can lay down if he slams the ground from the sky, and even if cap could really block that kind of area effect damage, Sam can just fly over and grab him (by the shield so he can't defend with it) and smack him around against things until he can't take it anymore, take him so high he can't breathe, below water so he can't breathe, or down into the ground and let him get buried. Cap can defend Sam hitting him straight on, but Sam has so many other ways to do damage. And that's before getting into the possibility of Sam just being faster in a fight (given the posted scan and the fact that Sam's been practicing reacting at high speeds since he first got to Xavier's) and being able to get off rocket punches to Cap's body before he can throw up a defense.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Phylos

great thread! i go with canonball.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By karrob

Cannonball

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baltoro

I wouldn't say Captain America would lose 10/10 to Cannonball, there's always a chance the Cap can catch him with that truck splitting shield from the blindslide.  Beating the odds is what Cap does for a living ya know.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Baltoro said:
I wouldn't say Captain America would lose 10/10 to Cannonball, there's always a chance the Cap can catch him with that truck splitting shield from the blindslide.  Beating the odds is what Cap does for a living ya know.

Cap's best friend is writers. Without them, he cant beat Sam. He has way to many ways to put Cap down.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By madrid_san
@Buckshot said:

Cannonball. Cap's not defending against the tidal wave of destruction Sam can lay down if he slams the ground from the sky, and even if cap could really block that kind of area effect damage, Sam can just fly over and grab him (by the shield so he can't defend with it) and smack him around against things until he can't take it anymore, take him so high he can't breathe, below water so he can't breathe, or down into the ground and let him get buried. Cap can defend Sam hitting him straight on, but Sam has so many other ways to do damage. And that's before getting into the possibility of Sam just being faster in a fight (given the posted scan and the fact that Sam's been practicing reacting at high speeds since he first got to Xavier's) and being able to get off rocket punches to Cap's body before he can throw up a defense.

I like this logic! 
I also agree Cap's bestfriends in this fight would be writers.