Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

all me
all me

WWH: Captain America vs Wolverine 02
WWH: Captain America vs Wolverine 02

They start 100 feet apart in San Francisco. No morals.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Skaddix

Team 1

FlipSide2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FlipSide2710
@Skaddix said:
" Team 1 "
agreed. sunspot and cannonball take this
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By HellionVulcan

Sunspot could probably solo this but with cannonball they do win .

FlipSide2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FlipSide2710
@HellionVulcan said:
" Sunspot could probably solo this but with cannonball they do win . "
do you think cannonball could solo them also? I'm pretty sure he can take the thing, but I'm not sure how he would stand up to torch's fire. Would it still be able to burn him?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Team 2. Sunspot can't beat the Thing.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think having two fliers could give the advantage to Sam and Bobby.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By madrid_san

team one wins easily

sunspot can use his thermokinesis on torch so he is FLAME OFF and cannonball will fly a hole through the Thing. And Jake Fury sorry to dissapoint you but Sunspot can continuously throw multiple plasma blast at 25 tonne impact on him while flying so there isn't a thing the Thing can do to Bobby. I also agree that either should solo. Cannonball has absorbed stronger attacks before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Torch just going to satnd there like an idiot and let Sunspot do that? He's far more agile and a much better flyer than Sunspot. Cannonball's attacks aren't going to do squat to Ben except piss him off. He can't "fly a hole right through him".
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 1.

Sam takes HT easily, while Sunspot gives Thing good battle. Later Cannonball attacks Thing and his help should be enough to put Ben down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunspot doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can hurt the Thing. His durability is that of a regular human too. Ben can one-shot him if Bobby gets in too close.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By madrid_san

thats true if Thing did get in close he would one shot Sunspot I give him that. But Sunspot doesn't need to get close. He can just fly all day and through multiple 25 tonne heat plasma at him or even use his thermokinesis on him to fluctuate his body temp to make him nausiated. Thing's only chance is to throw really heavy objects at him and pray it lands its mark.

But even if Thing does manage to have an upperhand, Sam would jump in and help for the win. If we matched Sunspot vs Torch and Sam vs Thing, it would be a massive stomp.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It can really go either way, in my opinion. Team 1 can win this - Cannonball's invulnerability is a big hurdle for Team 2 to get over, but if Thing swatted Sam aside (it's happened before - Sam won't be hurt, but his momentum can be thrown off by a strong enough blow) and both Ben and Johnny concentrated on Sunspot, they could take him down, and then concentrate on Sam.

It is somewhat 50/50; I give the edge to Team 1, though, because Cannonball could conceivably knock out Human Torch by flying straight through Johnny's fireballs to land a really heavy blow and KO Johnny. Cannonball and Sunspot's only disadvantage is their relative lack of experience - I can see Ben outsmarting both.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By madrid_san

@PhoenixoftheTides:
I like your analysis. very detailed but Sam and Bobby are graduates and are senior X-Men now. Plus they have worked together for many years, but not as much years as Team 2. But still, they are not naive kids anymore. Sam is a field leader in the X-Men so with all due respect, I don't see Ben outsmarting him. These guys took on a very unpredicatble and VERY dangerous Legion on their own without other teammates for a long time. And remember that Sunspot can greatly lower Torch's temperature so he would be rendered useless.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Skaddix
@Jake Fury said:
" Sunspot doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can hurt the Thing. His durability is that of a regular human too. Ben can one-shot him if Bobby gets in too close. "
Sunspot can fly, I fail to see how Thing is going to hit him.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By madrid_san

and by the way Sunspot does have enhanced durability, not anywhere near his strength level, but he has been stabbed in the stomach with a hefty piece of metal and had just moderate damage. Had it been done on say Nick Fury, he'd die from the trauma and blood loss. His durability should be on same level as Spider-Man.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By PowerHerc

Thing and Torch win easily.
Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Scarbearer

Yeah I think Ben and Johnny have this.  I'm honestly not convinced either of team 1 can actually Hurt Ben.  Sure They can't really hurt Sam, but I don't think Sam can really hurt Ben, and I think Johnny could evade him.  I think this fight would end up with Sunspot getting KO'd by Thing and then Johnny and Ben figuring out away to restrain Sam, or Sam making a tactical retreat.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By madrid_san
@PowerHerc said:

"Thing and Torch win easily. "

explain how? I dont know how many times I have to type that Sunspot can control people's body temperature. He will lower Torch's so that he will be FLAME OFF. and Thing cant hurt Sam are you crazy? He's taken punches from a lot stronger people without harm. He definately has enough momentum to punch a rocket size hole through Thing.

BOTH GUYS ARE FLIERS they will take out Torch easily and then double team Thing from the sky both have consussive blast (bobby's wth heat properties as well as concussive 25 tonne impact per plasma burst). Easy win for team 1.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Team 1.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team 1 for the win.
Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Toratorn

What are Cannonaball and Sunspot's feats that made people pick them for majority against team2 7 years ago?

Geckomanpro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5c6600594117e: Actually, his durability is far higher than a normal person. He's taken punches from Thing and Red Hulk and walked them off. And even in his early days when he was weaker, he fell out of a building and landed on a car, only to get up all fine

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 wins.