• 51 results
#1 Edited by Casket (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse monsters  

vs 
The Lantern Corp, all of them Guardians included

vs  
Zeus, Odin, Vishnu, Yu-Huang, Mikaboshi, Osiris, Thor, Hercules, the Destroyer Armor

#2 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods. 
Cmon you have Odin and Zeus combine their powers and you have a seriously powerful stomp

#3 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm, I don't know much about the first group :(.  But besides that, Gods would win. 

#4 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

All 7,200+ Green Lanterns, Alpha Lanterns, ION, and the Guardians? Green Lantern Corps for the win.

#5 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

CAO for the easy win.

They were fighting on other plane of existance with Proemial Gods, Celestials and Galactus. They've killed Aegis and Death + Galactus (probably other Abstracts too) from their own universe. It is whole universe vs. two powerfull groups, but only two.

#6 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
"Gods. Cmon you have Odin and Zeus combine their powers and you have a seriously powerful stomp "

LOL, you obviously don't have clue on other guys in this battle... 

Them 2 combined are about as a big a threat to a ant would be to me!
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

The Earth Gods win.

#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse.

#9 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
"All 7,200+ Green Lanterns, Alpha Lanterns, ION, and the Guardians? Green Lantern Corps for the win. "

You do know that the Cancerverse weaponized Galactus Engine was taking on the Celestials, Galactus, Tenebrous and Aegis all at the s ame time forcing them to get out of it's way?
Besides that they are fighting beings that can't die and that have actually killed abstracts from the inside out.
#10 Edited by mattek (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Each team would need Thanos to kill anyone from the Cancerverse. I give it to the CVerse.

#11 Edited by The Gray Fox (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

The Many-Angled Ones and the armies of The Cancerverse take this easily. Hell, all they really need to do is send out The Galactus Engine and that will be the end of it.

#12 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

cancerverse

#13 Edited by Casket (311 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Casket:  Thanks dude:) I will read up on it!
#15 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

GalactusEngine

#16 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancer verse stomp

#17 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse in a stomp.

#18 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse
#19 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
"Gods. Cmon you have Odin and Zeus combine their powers and you have a seriously powerful stomp "

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you basically had all the abstracts, ie Galactus, Celestials (who'm alone>>any god pantheon), promial gods, standing at the front line trying to hold the Cancerverse back from entering, and they were losing abstracts in the process, and struggling.  I'm curious as to how people believe than any of the gods/pantheons or GL Corps?? are gonna do anything against such a large and powerfull invasion, against an enemy that's very, very hard to kill, and took everything above the Gods like all the abstract beings to try and counter them? I just don't see the gods or GL corpse doing anything to win outside of plot.
#20 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse in a stomp. The Galactus engine alone killed Aegis and was holding off 6 celestials. 

#21 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse. They can't die without Thanos killing them IIRC.

#22 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

many angled ones beyond stomp. even if the other teams combined there efforts against them.
#23 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" many angled ones beyond stomp. even if the other teams combined there efforts against them. "
Pretty much this.
#24 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus Engine for the win.

#25 Posted by blds_bane (455 posts) - - Show Bio

many angled ones 

#26 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

The Galactus Engine alone is enough.

CAO win.

#27 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

the Many Angles-Ones from the Cancerverse are too powerful.. even the combined might of the GL Corp and Earth's Pantheon of Gods may not probably enough.. these are horrific, nightmarish beings that have consumed most of their reality and even devoured the Abstracts..  

they could probably pull it off i they have more arsenals.. probably like the Elder Gods who are the most powerful divinities save the one true God.. put in the Guardians of the Universe and they can possibly seal the deal..

#28 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"the Many Angles-Ones from the Cancerverse are too powerful.. even the combined might of the GL Corp and Earth's Pantheon of Gods may not probably enough.. these are horrific, nightmarish beings that have consumed most of their reality and even devoured the Abstracts..   they could probably pull it off i they have more arsenals.. probably like the Elder Gods who are the most powerful divinities save the one true God.. put in the Guardians of the Universe and they can possibly seal the deal.. "

What makes you put so much faith in the GOTU? Curious, is all.
#29 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" the Many Angles-Ones from the Cancerverse are too powerful.. even the combined might of the GL Corp and Earth's Pantheon of Gods may not probably enough.. these are horrific, nightmarish beings that have consumed most of their reality and even devoured the Abstracts..   they could probably pull it off i they have more arsenals.. probably like the Elder Gods who are the most powerful divinities save the one true God.. put in the Guardians of the Universe and they can possibly seal the deal.. "

Couldn't have said it better my self.

In the Cancerverse, i dare say they are the "Gods". They are like a gathering of Cthulu, Shuma Gorath and the really,really horrifying Elder gods.

Even true "Death" can't kill them, It could only stun them.

The abstracts of the 616 universe, plus some Celestials and Galactus could only hold back the Galactus Engine. Without death's intervention, i think they would have wrecked the 616 Universe.

The Many Angled ones got this.
#30 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
put in the Guardians of the Universe and they can possibly seal the deal.. "
What makes you put so much faith in the GOTU? Curious, is all. "
well, from what i know the GOTU are about Skyfather levels at the very least.. combined them with the power of the Gods of Earth, then they are a force to wreck with.. but the real key is with the Elder Gods whose powers dwarfs that of any Skyfather and lesser divinities..  

@deathlife said:

Couldn't have said it better my self.  In the Cancerverse, i dare say they are the "Gods". They are like a gathering of Cthulu, Shuma Gorath and the really,really horrifying Elder gods. Even true "Death" can't kill them, It could only stun them.  The abstracts of the 616 universe, plus some Celestials and Galactus could only hold back the Galactus Engine. Without death's intervention, i think they would have wrecked the 616 Universe.  The Many Angled ones got this. "
thanks.. its most probably because they are based from the characters in the Lovecraft Mythos.. from what i know both of Marvel's Many Angled-One and Elder Gods are based in the Lovecraft Mythos.. Cthulhu is an original Lovecraft character, Shuma-Gorath has appeared in Conan.. Father Set, the malign serpent god is one one of the Elder Gods in Marvel but is also considered to be one of the Great Old Ones.. 
#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Assman said:
put in the Guardians of the Universe and they can possibly seal the deal.. "
What makes you put so much faith in the GOTU? Curious, is all. "
well, from what i know the GOTU are about Skyfather levels at the very least.. combined them with the power of the Gods of Earth, then they are a force to wreck with.. but the real key is with the Elder Gods whose powers dwarfs that of any Skyfather and lesser divinities..  

@deathlife said:

Couldn't have said it better my self.  In the Cancerverse, i dare say they are the "Gods". They are like a gathering of Cthulu, Shuma Gorath and the really,really horrifying Elder gods. Even true "Death" can't kill them, It could only stun them.  The abstracts of the 616 universe, plus some Celestials and Galactus could only hold back the Galactus Engine. Without death's intervention, i think they would have wrecked the 616 Universe.  The Many Angled ones got this. "
thanks.. its most probably because they are based from the characters in the Lovecraft Mythos.. from what i know both of Marvel's Many Angled-One and Elder Gods are based in the Lovecraft Mythos.. Cthulhu is an original Lovecraft character, Shuma-Gorath has appeared in Conan.. Father Set, the malign serpent god is one one of the Elder Gods in Marvel but is also considered to be one of the Great Old Ones..  "
GOTU don't have galaxy busting feats. And even if they would, Galactus is close to Abstracts who are Universal level threats. Shuma by himself will need universal buster to lose.  
If Celestials and Proemial Gods with Galactus couldn't defeat Galactus Engine, even army of Skyfathers wouldn't.
Give to this Shuma Gorath and there other almost as powerfull demon-gods, that Universe's army, and Lord Mar-Vell and we have probably stronger Universe than 616.
616 won, because of Thanos plan and trick that allow Death destroy LMV who was MAO's Avatar.
#32 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

the cancerverse killed celestials.  it wins easily.  the greek gods don't even play a part in this.

#33 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
Cancerverse in a stomp. The Galactus engine alone killed Aegis and was holding off 6 celestials. 
#34 Posted by TheSupremeBeing (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma Gorath solos
#35 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Gray Fox said:

The Many-Angled Ones and the armies of The Cancerverse take this easily. Hell, all they really need to do is send out The Galactus Engine and that will be the end of it.
#36 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:
#37 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said:
The Galactus Engine alone is enough.  CAO win.
#38 Edited by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:

we dont even know if the galactus engine destroyed the other celestials, cause the only one who was fighting in the end was galactus. 

@czarny_samael666 said:

CAO for the easy win.  They were fighting on other plane of existance with Proemial Gods, Celestials and Galactus. They've killed Aegis and Death + Galactus (probably other Abstracts too) from their own universe. It is whole universe vs. two powerfull groups, but only two.

this
#39 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:

we dont even know if the galactus engine destroyed the other celestials, cause the only one who was fighting in the end was galactus.
Acctually we know... that it didn't. If I didn't mess something here, Celestials and Tenebrous run from the fight.
#40 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, is Thanos Imperative worth checking out?

#41 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Did you like any of Marvel's other cosmic events?
#42 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne: Eh, I haven't read a Marvel storyline since Civil War and Messiah Complex. I dunno, I just saw the trade at the store the other weekend and it caught my attention.
#43 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: You could start with Annihilation. It was really good. If you like it, you could pick up other Marvel Cosmic events until you get to Thanos Imperative.
#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne: Maaaaybe I will, thanks.
#45 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: You're welcome :)
#46 Posted by Saren (25315 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse.

#47 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@demifiend said:
@RiseofApocalypse said:

Acctually we know... that it didn't. If I didn't mess something here, Celestials and Tenebrous run from the fight.

nope. marvel didnot say what happened. aegis died, and i think tenebrous and the celestials could have the same destiny, just supposition. yo know

#48 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse > Chaos War Pantheons including Mikaboshi > Green Lantern Corp

#49 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@TheGoldenOne: Maaaaybe I will, thanks.
i think it was a cool trade and all but it really didn't go into much detail at all about what was the driving force behind the Cancerverse, they mentioned Shuma Gorath maybe one or two times and didn't even show him/it. A little more detail towards the end would have been nice.
#50 Posted by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancerverse without any problem.