Canceled CAV: Please Lock.

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By cdiddyman911

@stealth_warrior@super_buck@iragexcudder@lukehero

Okay so I'd say it's time to bring in the two main attractions! Iron Fist and Luke Cage!

No Caption Provided

For my opener I will first show you my characters and feats and then I will get into strategies:

Iron Fist

No Caption Provided

Danny Rand is in a long line of powerful warriors who can wield something known as chi. He worked hard to gain these powers though, by killing a 200 foot long dragon. He is believed to be Iron Fist #66 . This fellow is a peaceful man, with amazing powers. He is my favorite character of all time for a reason :)

Speed:This man is one fast SOB. He might be the best street level bullet dodger. Iron Fist without the use of chi is already faster than any Olympic runner, the most peak you can be. However, when he uses his chi his speed can go far past supernatural, speed blitzing people left and right with ease.

Scan 1: Here you see Iron Fist fighting with someone when another person decides to start shooting. Danny manages to avoid the bullets and dodge the bullets from a few feet away

Scan 2: This scan is simple, just Iron Fist dodging bullets and beating on folks.

Scan 3: This is a thug getting blitzed by Danny before he can even react

Scan 4: This is ridiculously impressive. He deflects DOZENS of flechetes with ease.

Scan 5: Again another extremely impressive feat. Danny beats up a bunch of gang members in only 5 heartbeats!

Striking Power:This is where he shines. Since he has his chi his attacks are obviously enhanced but since Iron Fist got his buff he has been able to have 50+ level striking power.

Scan 1: He is able to break an amped Scorpions tail.

Scan 2-4: He is strong enough to stop a electromagnetic train with a punch. A very impressive feat.

Scan 5: This is Iron Fist one shotting a drunken Hercules.

Scan 6: This is something pretty cool. He punches open and reaches through a shield that disintegrated a man.

Scan 7-9: This blows everything out of the park. Iron Fist one shots a GIANT helicarrier. If thats not impressive, I don't know what is.

Durability/Energy Absorption: Yet another thing he's awesome at! He has some great energy absorption and durability feats!

Scan 1-3: Here he is when he punches that train. That train was filled withenough explosives to make Hiroshima look like a sparkler. He absorbed all the energy that was released when it exploded.

Scan 4: Danny is durable enough to take a Iron Fist punch in the head while weakened and not get knocked out!

Long Range Attacks: While this is relatively new for Danny he has been using more and more long range chi attacks.

Scan 1: Danny is capable of having a karate chop go long range. It's really cool.

Scan 2: One of his most impressive feats of all. He makes with his chi a multi-story dragon which can be used against you.

Scan 3: This is a scan of Danny using a blast of chi.

Luke Cage

No Caption Provided

Luke Cage is one of the coolest people you can meet. Unfortunately, he was wrongly convicted of a crime and had to live in jail. While he was in jail however, he was part of a failed prison experiment. This experiment gave him supernatural strength, as well as bulletproof skin. Nevertheless this man is a beast and a challenge.

Strength: If you ever need a man that can lift, it's this guy. He is around a 35 tonner in strength and will be ripping apart competition the second the battle starts.

Scan 1: Him catching a bullet with his bare hands like it's nothing.

Scan 2-4: This is him showing off some impressive strength. He lifts up spikes that are falling on top of him and to his sides. These things must have been coming at him with a force of 20 tons!

Scan 5: This is him lifting a freight lorry with ease. Again another thing that weighs 20 tons.

Scan 6: This is him ramming a Jeap and destroying it. Just cause he can.

Scan 7: Again he stops a car. He he is causally stopping a Cadillac. But that's not the impressive part. Doing it in that 80's outfit is!

Durability: This is what everybody knows him for. After the accident the amount of durability his scan can take is nigh-limitless. The only thing that can be tampered with is his organs.

Scan 1: Here is Typhoid Mary trying to hit him with her sword. But it simply bounces off him.

Scan 2: Here he is tanking a shotgun point blank in the face.

Scans 3-4: These are Power Man simply tanking a powerful blast.

Scan 5: A huge laser blast hits him, extremely powerful. He says it tickles.

Scan 6-8: These are Luke bursting through a steel door and getting buried alive by rubble. Never fear though, cause it doesn't even hurt him!

Agility: I know what your thinking. Luke Cage isn't agile, he's a giant puncher. Well your wrong, he's actually quite agile.

Scan 1: Here he is leaping several stories.

Scans 2-4: Lastly heres Luke dodging and avoiding a bunch of Cape Killers and jumps away before they can react.

Okay so know that you have seen the power of my team lets get into the team strategy:

No Caption Provided

Teamwork:

In our team I can highly doubt that teamwork will be an issue. We have three great friends which are Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones. Jessica being such a good friend of theirs will surely do what they say.

With Spiderman I also think that he won't be hard to work with, either. Even though he is video game and doesn't know them he is still the same person and has the same personality. He is also a kid who will take orders from Luke.

Now we have the final one, Luther Strode. Even though Luther is an anti-hero he is still a child that should be willing to do what they say for the good. He is not villain, just a murderer....complete difference

Strategy:

For our plan we will be going with a isolation attempt. As you said yourself, Morlun won't follow any of your rules, and you can't do anything about him and his actions. And our team will be using that to our advantage.

Before any of this though the first thing we do is for Luther to immediately grab Jessica and run her to the CN base and put her in a tank. Then he will run back.

Now this is where the plan will start to be put in motion. For a visual representation I will show you here:

No Caption Provided

So here is the plan. Spiderman in the purple will be informed that there is a man that is specifically after him and that is to get him away from where they will be for as long as they want. They also want him to make sure that he is only fighting with Morlun and to tell Morlun that the only way they will fight is if it's only the 2 of them. This is so Morlun will tell Bloodshot to get the girl and leave them alone. Bloodshot will not make a scene, seeing how he is Morlun's punk in this battle. When our team is ready Spiderman will see the signal(a car that is thrown extremely high in the air) and bring Morlun back to the battleground

NOTE: I would like to say that Spidey will not be fighting Morlun, as Luke says it's to dangerous. He will just be up in the air, out of reach, hitting him with webs and getting him mad. But most importantly, staying out of harms way.

While Spidey is keeping Morlun at bay Luther, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage will be dealing with Bloodshot. While in a 1-on-1 Bloodshot can beat almost anyone on our team but together? He doesn't stand a chance. Luke will be giving him the smackdown and Luther cutting him to pieces and Iron Fist using straight up martial arts, seeing how he knows Bloodshots powers, and his deflection power. One of Luthers main objectives will be cutting Bloodhots throat, so he can't speak, and can't say, "lifeline give me". After a little bit we should get a damaging punch, putting you on your butt or hazey so Luther can cut of your headand then cut you up into little pieces, seeing how deep a mere machete cut into you.

Now I know what your thinking, "but bloodshot will just heal from that". I wanted to disprove your opposition in two ways. First lets look again at the scan:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see he is getting found by a search and rescue team and then getting drove all the way to the hospital and staying there for who knows how long. That was hours not mere moments. He will not be back up.

One other thing I would like to mention is that his body is just charred, not dismembered. Everything is connected together. We don't know if he can regain limbs or not. And if there is no proof, he can't. So without a head I don't see him ever getting up. Would love to be proved wrong, though.

Okay now that Bloodshot is taken care off now it's Morlun's turn. Once we all get Morlun here we gang him. To be honest, there isn't anything that Morlun can do to Luke, and he can't really compete with 4 Street ++ level fighters. We will simply knock him out, or dismember him. The two people on my team that can kill the mighty Morlun are Iron Fist and Spiderman. There powers both came from animals so they are both totems. My team will make sure that Spidey or IF will put in the final blow. Once Morlun is done, it's GG.

Okay I am finished(finally). Nice posts to everyone, hope you like mine, and keep up the good work!

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By mickey-mouse
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By Iragexcudder

@super_buck@lukehero

Opener

Luther Strode

Bio

Well, it all started with a book called the Hercules method

No Caption Provided

The Hercules method is a series of extreme trainings that put people body to the absolute fullest and more. Luther is a one of a kind.. This is what Luther looked like before he started the Hercules Method

No Caption Provided

And this is what he looks like after encountering the Hercules Method

No Caption Provided

Luther was a typical nerd that got bullied his whole life and didn't want any more of it. Luther receives "The Hercules Method" in the mail and is dedicated to make a change in his life. His mother is one of his priorities as he skips school to keep her company at home. Luther's father has gotten out of jail and he is worried for his mother's safety. Luther runs into a series of problems and finds out that love just cannot work for him, from his enemies killing his best friend, to his enemies causing him to accidentally kill his own mother.. Luther is one not to be dealt with. He is seen upon as a legend.. a story.. because he's truly unbelievable and talented in what he does.. and thats killing. He's pretty damn good at it.

This is what Luther Strode is all about

No Caption Provided

VS BLOODSHOT

I dont see Bloodshot being that big of a problem to be honest. He's an impressive character but by no means is he superior to Strode in any way besides tech. Plus, he has to say something in order to get his powers from Lifeline. Strodes more than fast enough to react to and kill Bloodshot before he could even say a power granted to him by Lifeline. Sure, you think the nanites may cause a problem but Strode sees 1000 moves ahead, theres no PIS or CIS here therefore those statements come into effect here without reason, and Strode will have no trouble ripping his spine out especially when his precog is in full effect here.

No Caption Provided

You seem to think that Bloodshot is going to run circles around Strode or something.. I don't find that at all plausible. Luther reacts to super speeds and is faster than a speeding bullet by all means. Sure, Bloodshot is fast, but he does have to say "Super Speed" to even get that power. I'm sure he wouldn't think of that immediately, especially when Strode is much faster and has reacted to much faster.

No Caption Provided

Jack the Ripper is undeniably faster than Luther. As you can see in the above scan, he is literally cutting and flying circles at minimum super speeds from how fast he's spinning and cutting Luther. Jack had a pair of knives that were extremely effective against Luther to a point, yet he was victorious in the end based off of his incredible abilities that make him the best of the best in his field. He gave Luther much more trouble than anyone else he's faced and that even includes the Librarian of whom shown expertise in the field of the Hercules Method.

No Caption Provided

Librarian is a bullet+ reaction timer and easily evades and sees bullets point blank from 10 feet away. With the help from the Hercules Method, everything that was once impossible, isn't. Librarian was fast enough to blind Luther (temporarily) and then used his skills to make Luther accidentally kill his mother. Of which brought forth the complete package of the Hercules Method, his pre cog.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He sees 1000 moves ahead, it took losing everything to learn that trait. Something the Librarian tried to tell him from the beginning.. that everyone he loved is going to die... Well, he loves Bloodshot soo.. jk haha but seriously, Luther could do a series of things to Bloodshot. Like blitz him and tear his heart out

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He easily, and I mean EASILY evades gunfire so there's no reason for any of it to hurt Luther here. Hand to Hand theres nothing Bloodshot can do to Strode, he'll have his head or his heart right upon meeting.. and yes, he's more than fast enough.

No Caption Provided

Luther travels across the whole entire city in about a minute just to find out, unfortunately, that he fell for the Librarians trap and lost his best friend in the process. He ran across thinking that his mother is the one of whom the Librarian targeted (of which it was) but Luther then left to go save his girlfriend.. when at the same time his best friend Pete was crucified with butcher knives..

No Caption Provided

He sees people as pure body meat basically, sees vital points and broken bones.. He can see the very muscle of Bloodshots body and well..

No Caption Provided

Intriguing.

VS MORLUN

Now, take everything that Ive said above and times the intensity. I want Morlun dead, I want his throat ripped out.. wait a minute.. didn't Spidey do that.. weakened? That's fine. Ill make sure you don't forget about this

No Caption Provided

This is how he see's people. He sees everything, bones muscles.. He going to rip them all out. Yeah, Morlun has every gene of the Animal Kingdom inside of him.. what does that matter when he has a hole in his chest? Or when he has his spine completely torn out?

No Caption Provided

This was after a massive fight that Luther and the Librarian had that their punched brought down a building from the amount of seismic force behind them.. You think Morlun could tank that? Luther had that whole entire building fall on him yet he came out victorious with his spine in his hand. My pre cog is tingling.. I think that's whats going to happen to Morlun. Luther is more than fast enough to compete with Morlun here, you didn't forget.. did you?

No Caption Provided

Luther can see 1000 moves ahead. There is no CIS or PIS to stop him from doing so. Every time it was stated for him to do so, he was distracted. Primarily by his girlfriend or from other unfortunate events that wont be accustom here. Strode is more than durable enough to stand toe to toe with Morlun. Sure, Spidey stated that his punches were the hardest he's every felt, but he hasn't been hit by Strode before.. and Strode has been hit by FAR more powerful.

Luther will have both of their heads, but ill save the rest for later.. I haven't even started yet:)

Heres a spoiler. (Bloodshot on the right, Morlun on the left)

No Caption Provided

I don't know if my scans posted or not... they came up as x's on my screen

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Iragexcudder
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mickey-mouse

@cdiddyman911: @stealth_warrior: @iragexcudder: @super_buck

Good Stuff. OUR TURN!!!!

Healing Factor: Can't disagree, it's a tough healing factor, but Bloodshot is no Wolverine. I do want to point out though he can keep fighting when he is injured & when you your little welcoming party comes around Bloodshot. He can use Sonic Scream & he doesn't have to say anything to use that power. And his sonic scream is a killing move.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However, Your Plan. :) You've already fell into the trap. WHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Let me explain. I agree Morlun is going to go after Spiderman come hell or high water. Bloodshot will go for the girl & be meet by your greeting party of Cage, Ironfist, and Strode.

First let's mention the fact that Bloodshot can detect all lifeforms around him & will not be surprised when he finds your little welcoming party.

No Caption Provided

So as Bloodshot is making his way to the bridge at Yellow X Point C, he is going to do a couple of things.

1. He's going to go invisible & go intangible Ghost Mode.
  2. Two he's going to set off the Map's Levolution Event & Cut the Spider Off from the rest of your team.
  3. He's going to Kill Luke Cage by making his brain explode. WTF!!!!!!!! (I'll explain below)
  4. Then come out of invisibility(it's a base power just to remind you) & Ghost Mode(Ghost is a Lifeline)
  5. He's going to let Luther Strode & Danny cut him so they can absorb his nanite blood. (WTF? HUH???) I'll explain that too.
  6. Then Go Back To Ghost Mode & Invisibility and pick up the girl.

Wow can he do all of that at the same time? Yes, as I have already shown the nanites can multi task & are a separate entity from Bloodshot himself. They can do a lot a a few seconds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Step 1 is easy & I've already shown those powers.

Step 2 here let me show you.

Breaking Dawn Levolution: Boom goes the dynamite.

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot can easily set this off & his nanites will sense the controls.

Here's the map(red marks the area of the explosion. Of course your team maybe harmed in the explosion and destruction of the bridge, but Bloodshot will safely be in intangible Ghost Mode.

No Caption Provided

So now Spiderman is trapped alone with Morlun, who will make short work of the Spider. Then Morlun comes for his next meal Lunchfist, I mean Ironfist. Since Morlun has already touched Bloodshot he already knows his exact location & where to head to.

Note***Morlun vs Spidey, But I'm sure @super_buck will elaborate further on the matter.

616 Spidey has only beaten Morlun twice; Once due to help from Ezekiel & doses himself with massive amounts of Radiation. Second time was only after Morlun had already killed Peter, then Peter was given some Spider Magic. Video Game Spidey will not be getting either of these things. He'll be dead.

Levolution Trap:

See, I don't think you quite understand; I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here WITH ME.

Step 3: The Luke Cage Fail Safe Protocol. In the event Luke Cage even tries to step to Bloodshot, he's Brain will be exploded by nanites.

Explanation: Because of all of Cage's frustrating encounters with the mind control powered Purple Man, as Leader of the Thunderbolts he order all members to have their Brains injected with nanites to shield them from any form of mind control.

No Caption Provided

So a guy with nanites inside his brain vs A guy who controls nanites & who's blood talks to machines?

This is Luke Cage's Brain

No Caption Provided

This is Luke Cage's Brain vs Bloodshot

No Caption Provided

Any questions??????

Step 4 & 5. Step 4 is easy, Bloodshot just comes out of Ghost Mode. Then he'll let Danny & Strode both get a good lick on him and drawn blood. Once they get his nanite blood on him. This happens.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His Nanites can act like a protein eating virus & YOUR THE STEAK.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They even eat through his bio suit. LOL!!!

Step 6: Pick up the girl, Morlun Shows up and they go collect their money & food for Morlun from Purple Man. Hell Morlun might show up early & help him beat down Strode & Ironfist.

Poor Jessica, :( I feel bad for her. Purple Man is going to do some nasty things to your wife Luke Cage.

In Conclusion: Your Plan, Works Perfectly with My Team's Plan.

As soon as you decided to split up your team up & leave your only long range option vs Bloodshot behind(Spider Webs & Impact Webbing). It's over. In character Strode will use his knives & Danny can't use his Chi due to Bloodshot's Spiritual Deflection, so now they both have to punch & cut. Punching & cutting spills blood, nanite blood. Nanites that eat protein, like your team's yummy flesh. Course Bloodshot won't let the nanites eat them all up. He'll leave some left for Morlun after the nanites eat Lunchfist & Meal Strode's Brain's.

Thanks For Playing:

No Caption Provided

Just hyperbole(I know the debate isn't over) :P

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: @stealth_warrior: @iragexcudder: @super_buck

PS: You left Jessica inside of a Tank? You mean inside of a Machine? Bloodshot's nanites will be watching all of the cameras in the city. He'll see where you put her. What's stopping the nanites from hacking the Tank & driving her into the Water in case your team some how gets the upper hand? Now Bloodshot has sealed Jessica inside of a Tank in the bottom of the Water. If our team somehow starts to get beat down. SHE STILL DIES.

BOOM!!!!

You're Plan Just Got Knocked, The Hell Out. :D

No Caption Provided

@super_buck

Go ahead and add the Finishing Moves Homie!!!

No Caption Provided

Victory Dance:

No Caption Provided

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Give me a second to catch up. Been a little busy :(

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Super_Buck

@lukehero@stealth_warrior@iragexcudder@cdiddyman911 Nice openers boys. Just holla at me if my scans aren't showing again. It's either me or Comic Vine is just messing up.

Spider-Man

Its a difficult thing trying to balance out feats that you can use and feats that are purely based on how good the player is and are not considered canon. So lets review Spider-Man's feats again:

8:20-8:35 dogdes a car

This is a useable feat as it is within a cut-scene and no player can interrupt that sequence. Unfortunately, that's nothing 616 Spider-Man can't pull off. Just to one-up that feat, how about Spider-Man dodging unexpected machine gunfire.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

11:28-11:43 dogdes doc ocks charged arms,but when he gets hit and trow by Doc Ock,he shruges off like it was nothing.

11:46-12:27 loses health when get hit and trowned by Doc Ock but then shrugs off like it was nothing.

12:53-13:18 dogdes Doc Ocs arms,webs then,uses Spider-Sense to slow time down and defeats Doc Ock with his acrobatic skills and strength.

I've played Spider-Man 2 (best Spider-Man game out, by the way). The only way to beat Doc Ock is to dodge his tentacles and web them up, then once his tentacles are webbed up, you can proceed to beat him. Then you repeat until he escapes. The only feat I can take away from that is Spider-Man dodging the tentacles and webbing them up. I can't count tanking hits, because that's the gamer's fault for getting hit.

13:25-14:48 Stops a train easily but then recovers just in time to save New York.

See, this is a useable feat. Its visual proof, the player can't interrupt the sequence.

1:00-1:52 Takes hits from Doc Ocks arms but recovers quickly

In this sequence, again, its all on the player. But we clearly saw in the cut-scene that Spider-Man didn't shrug his attacks of as easily.

1:08-1:41 takes hits from Green Goblin

I've played this game also. Again, unless we're accepting gameplay as feats, Spider-Man didn't actually tank his hits. Moreover, what is impressive about Green Goblin's hits?

3:27-4:29 Dogdes glider

Another acceptable feat. But see my scans as posted before. 616 Spider-Man still dodged unexpected machine gunfire at the last moment which is more impressive than dodging a car, tentacles or a glider in my opinion.

Dealing with Spider-Man

Looking at @cdiddyman911's plan. All of his hopes are put into Spider-Man keeping Morlun at bay. As I've proven, video game Spider-Man isn't as impressive as 616 Spider-Man. In fact, judging by the feats put forth, he is nowhere near 616 Spider-Man... and Morlun punks 616 Spider-Man around like nothing. 616 Spider-Man has fought Morlun around five times if I'm counting correctly. 60% of the time Morlun was playing with Peter and messing him up easily. 40% of the time, Peter either injected himself with radiation or evolved new powers to best Morlun. I don't see video game Spider-Man lasting long at all. Based on the picture, the purple and cyan lines cross paths. Morlun takes Spider-Man out handily, and throws his lifeless corpse to the zombies.

That would put a kink in your plan from the get go. You guys are expecting Bloodshot, but not expecting Morlun, giving Morlun the advantage of surprise.

Iron Fist

Danny is probably one of the fastest street levellers out, if not the fastest. But Spider-Man is also one of the fastest street levellers out, more so considering he has precognition. Yet, that doesn't stop Morlun from catching him off guard.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So while Danny has awesome reflexes, I wouldn't consider him faster than Spider-Man due to Peter's precognition. With that said, Morlun has the element of surprise here and Danny is just a floating life force lunch for him. He'll catch Danny off his game and drain him dry from the get go. This would narrow the fight to 2v2.

Luke Cage

Despite being a very durable player in this fight, Morlun's punches have been compared to Hulk's by Spider-Man... twice. Though it has been argued that its only because Morlun draws life force with every punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Either way, his punches will still hassle Luke. Luke's main game is to keep Morlun away, but how will he win the fight? Morlun is durable enough to take Peter's desperate punches and he feels nothing. Last almost 12 hours of fighting and not break a sweat. If Luke gets up close, Morlun will suck his life force too and end Luke.

Luther Strode

No doubt he is fast, he has the ability to see a thousand moves ahead (which I'd argue against). No one has really explained why there are a dozen blue silhouettes shown as representing Luther seeing a thousand moves ahead. The only conclusion I can draw is if Luther is thinking of different scenarios and getting the feedback. Nevertheless, Morlun has outpaced Spider-Man's pregonition and has negated a speed blitz from Sprider-Man and Ezekiel. Moreover, I doubt Luther's punches will really faze Morlun. I mean Spider-Man is a 20 tonner and Morlun was letting Spider-Man go all out on him.

Conclusion

Now while your team may have better team chemistry, Morlun is a serious game changer and can easily punch a hole in your strategy. He doesn't listen to anyone, he just does his own thing, Bloodshot should be able to work around him, given his military background. Overall, Spider-Man won't last nearly as long at 616 Spidey, with the element of surprise, going straight for the life force buffet, Iron Fist, will be an ideal plan. After consuming that much life force, Luke Cage will find him exceptionally harder to put down, moreover Morlun would just drain him as well. Luther Strode, while fast, I'm not very impressed with his damage output or what he can do to Morlun, but Morlun is fully capable of tagging Luther and has the ability to drain his life force as well. If not, he'd just rip him to pieces.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: awesome post Luke! But, far from over.

@Super_buck: very nice post, but why does it seem like you guys are trying to end so quickly?

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_buck: very nice post, but why does it seem like you guys are trying to end so quickly?

Well, Morlun doesn't have many feats, so I'll just counter as I see fit. I'm loving this debate.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mickey-mouse
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: I feel ya, very nice work though:) it's awesome so far yes!

@lukehero lmao this is awesome, I liked all the GIFS too! Haha

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Stealth_Warrior

@Super_Buck: WTF?So you are sayng that almost 90% percent off the game is not canon.The gameplay are canon feats and i will use then as such.I will post my counter later on today.I was seeing a CAV bettwen 2 video game charathers so you are going to say to me that the feats they have presented are not canon?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Iragexcudder
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_Buck: WTF?So you are sayng that almost 90% percent off the game is not canon.The gameplay are canon feats and i will use then as such.I will post my counter later on today.I was seeing a CAV bettwen 2 video game charathers so you are going to say to me that the feats they have presented are not canon?

I'll elaborate after your argument. But to put it simply. If you've played Assassin's Creed 2 and get into a massive 100 vs 1 street fight and you kill them all without being touched, that isn't a canon feat. Unless it has restrictions like in Assassin's Creed, where you can't proceed the level without killing the army. That would be canon. To compare, Spider-Man could only beat Doc Ock by dodging and webbing up his tentacles, that would be canon. But Spider-Man shrugging off hits is not a canon feat. More so considering Doc Ock has hit Spidey in a cut-scene and Pete was near knocked out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Hmm that's a good argument partner. We will see how they respond.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@super_buck: Hmm that's a good argument partner. We will see how they respond.

We coming packing major heat. MAJOR HEAT.

Example of our heat:

No Caption Provided

Anyways @stealth_warrior respond so we can

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not rushing you, but I am.

@stealth_warrior you're up.

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Iragexcudder: The opner will be ready in about an 2 hours and a half,ok?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_Buck: You know its not all in the feats its in the abilities as well so here we go.Spidey haves defensive and offensive weapons.Let me show you:Web-dome:Is when he covers himself with web and in a few seconds BOOM!Everyone in the explosion radius will be instantly KO.He cant be hurt in this stade.Web-Missle:It follows the +arget like a heat seeking missle and when it enters in contac with the target it coves the target body with webbing.Impact webbing:Spideys impact webbing acts and hurt like bullets.SpiderSense:In Spider-man 2,Spidey Spider Sense haves the ability to slow time down if he has enogh adrenaline that can be gained by swiging and attacking and no this is not PIS or any plot power.Cheat time:Ok,if you recall,i demanded in the PM that i have the rigth to cheats (wich i have) so to find out what cheat im using stick around for the next post. ;)

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_Buck: Ok,its time to reveal the cheat.I present to you:The Green Goblin,MOTHAF**KA!!!Yeah,thats rigth if you google it there is a cheat to easily unlock the Green f**king Goblin.Let me show you what he can do:He haves exentric figthing skills and haves a lot in his weaponory.I should say that Green Goblin haves what it takes to kill Morlun and while Bloodshoot is busy figthing the other members of the team,he cannot hack the Goblins arsenal.The Goblin can fly with his glider at Mach 3,His glider is equiped with heat seeking missles,flares,automatic machine gun bullets and razor bats.Speaking of wich,he can summon large ammounts of razor bats,sure they are easy to destroy but it will serve as both distraction and back-up.He also haves pumpkim bombs that are enogth to incenerate a brigde anddestroy buildings.He also is physicaly equal to video game Spidey.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Stealth_Warrior

@lukehero: By the way,did you make the thread yet?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: By the way,did you make the thread yet?

That is sooooo AWESOME!!! Mind showing us the cheat and the abilities in a video?

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Stealth_Warrior

@cdiddyman911: Just search "SpiderMan:The movie game Green Goblin walktrough" in YouTube to find out what the Goblin can do.I also have a back-up plan for Goblin as well.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Dude,we own it!(Can you post a video of the music We own it by Wiz Khalifa and 2 Chaiz)?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Dude,we own it!(Can you post a video of the music We own it by Wiz Khalifa and 2 Chaiz)?

Loading Video...

Here you go :)

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: F**k yeah,motherf**kas!LETS DO THIS,MOTHERF**KAS!!!!!!LETS KILL BLOOD F**KERS!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By cdiddyman911

@stealth_warrior@super_buck@iragexcudder@lukehero

Okay so now it is my turn for the epic counter.

So to get into this I will start by saying that no one will be separated at all by the map.

In the map Dawnbreaker TWO levers need to be switched to separate the map and one of them is right near us.

No Caption Provided

The levers are flag B and D. D is extremely close to my team and I'm positive you wont make it to there without getting a beat down from my team. Also you might not even be able to pull the lever at B due to Spidey(and now Green Goblin) fighting Morlun. And Morlun told you to back off...so you will.

Okay so now that its safe to say my team won't be separated lets get into some other myth busting.

As you said, "Explanation: Because of all of Cage's frustrating encounters with the mind control powered Purple Man, as Leader of the Thunderbolts he order all members to have their Brains injected with nanites to shield them from any form of mind control." Ha, you think your nanite control will work on him?! Well, actually it might. But not to the way you think it might.

No Caption Provided

As you can see he says that they are designed for one thing, to shield my brain from people like Purple Man. Your nanites have a complete and utter difference from mine. So I highly doubt the nanites will even be able to do anything to his above averagely durable brain. So I can safely say that Lukey boy won't be dying like that.

Next up is Ghost Mode and sonic scream.

Now I realize how you said that he can use two powers at the same time but I'm not to sure about using two powers with intangibility. Bloodshot has not demonstrated ONCE(form the scans you posted) that he can use another move in ghost mode. Now I understand that your thinking, "it's abc logic, Connor, be smart" but I don't think so. Look at your own scans and tell me why they couldn't do anything about this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How come none of them could use sonic scream or anything else? Because they can't. To be honest I may be incorrect on this but until you prove me wrong with scans I will not accept it any other way.

One other thing. You are suggesting chilling in ghost mode will help while you use sonic scream. Think again. All of my characters have well above human durability and will not be that damaged by it. Also that killing sonic scream hurt Bloodshot quite a bit so he will be injured coming out of sonic scream.

And another thing. I was looking at your method and it seems you cant breathe in ghost mode...and your thinking of releasing air from you?!?!?!? That will be your final breathe as you gasp full of air, coming out of ghost mode and saying hi to my friends.

Lastly I have one more thing against you, the "licking". As you said, "Step 4 & 5. Step 4 is easy, Bloodshot just comes out of Ghost Mode. Then he'll let Danny & Strode both get a good lick on him and drawn blood. Once they get his nanite blood on him. This happens." Well a licking from my team is a KO to yours. Our team hits so hard I doubt Bloodshot will be standing after it, which gives Luther a good amount of time to tear of your head. So once he lightens up, hell be gone.

For now this is my opening post

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers