Multiple Man

No Caption Provided

ShadowCat

No Caption Provided

Daken

No Caption Provided

Invisible Woman

No Caption Provided

*Please explain why/how your team will defeat mine.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Greendevil
No Caption Provided

lol

Well they cant solo cuz flash is to fast. But they will get flash soon enough. The rest gets speed blitzed and stomped!!!!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Greendevil: LOL

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I'm trying to think of a creative way to do this. One character kept coming up, but Zatanna could take them all including Flash. So, with her out, I've got 2 characters. Will post when I get the 6.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Greendevil: what if Rogue drain the others powers, so she got Flash speed, then multiplies, touching her entire team to absorb their powers then she become also intangible, invisible, healing, then use speed to touch the enemies and so on.. ?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

Thawne and Zolomon.... Thawne can give his speed to Zolomon, already adding to Zolomon's time manipulation... And then, He Stomps everyone himself (technically not Solo-ing) :)

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Agh... I got to have six? Okay, add Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Ma Kent, Gwen Stacy, and Flash Thompson (Venom) to my team :P

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@nickthedevil: lol, i think i´ll edit the op to "no time manipulation" xD

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Greendevil

@HigorM said:

@Greendevil: what if Rogue drain the others powers, so she got Flash speed, then multiplies, touching her entire team to absorb their powers then she become also intangible, invisible, healing, then use speed to touch the enemies and so on.. ?

@HigorM said:

RULES

• No BFR
  • No Prep
  • Win by KO/Death
  • Everybody has Standard gear
  • Round One - Morals ON
  • Round Two - Morals OFF
  • No Realilty Warping
  • No Psychic Powers
  • No one who can solo
  • You CANT chose any from my team
  • Tour team must have 6 members.

She gets blitzed like the rest of them without prep :(

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Right. Got my 6.

Leech, Deadshot, Bullseye, Lady Shiva, Sensei & Blue Beetle

Plan A. Wait for your team to come to me. When they do, they'll realise their powers are not working and will be killed off by one of my martial artists or my snipers.

Leech will be hiding from sight with Blue Beetle in plain view 11 yards ahead of him. The rest of my team surrounding waiting for your team to show up and die.

That's how I'd win. And not even with a team that has super speed/strength/durability ect.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Greendevil said:

No Caption Provided

lol

Well they cant solo cuz flash is to fast. But they will get flash soon enough. The rest gets speed blitzed and stomped!!!!

This

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By beatboks1
Photon
Photon
Obsidian
Obsidian
Vic Sage
Vic Sage "The Question"
Ray
Ray
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Photon in energy state is intangible and could pass through Sue's force fields and blast her. Sue could likely stop blasts with another force field but while fighting Atom shrinks to sub atomic enters Sue's inner ear and when time right knocks her out cold with a nerve pinch from inside the brain. Obsidian can phase like Kitty and much more. he could match her phase and hold her in a solid object until her breath was almost out removing her as she passes out before becoming solid. He could also hold her in his shadow energy constructs (which are an extension of himself and can also alter density ). The Question would be resistant to Daken's pheromones because of his own hallucinogenic state. This would be aided by poison Ivy's Pheromones countering. Using Vic's mild ability for illusions he would make it appear to Flash that he is Daken being thrashed by himslef (who is actually Daken). Flash takes out Daken for him and then he cold cocks Flash who isn't expecting a team mate to attack and wont see it coming to react with his reflexes die to illusion. Poison Ivy meanwhile also uses her pheromones to take out Multiple man. since she can pass toxins into the blood of someone by simple touch he get's taken down without any blows that might make a duplicate. That leaves Rogue to contend with one of DC's most powerful energy manipulators the Ray who can create energy constructs, energy duplicates is impervious in light form, has almost limitless energy output and can heal himself in light form. He can easily fight her from a distance and even if he can't take her out can occupy her until Atom repeats the treatment he gave Sue Storm to Rogue.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DedmanWalkin

I was wondering when someone would post the Super Rogue as a beat my team. Good on you, Higorm. Interesting choices here but ultimately Kitty, Sue, and Daken offer nothing of real value to your amalgam as the Flash can replicate most of their powers. Instead you should focus on powers that he can't replicate. Trauma, Mr. Negative, and the Atom provide far more use than any of the three on your team.

Now to actually destroy this team, I only need 3 people. I'll be using Mr. Negative, The Atom, and the Flash 1 Million (John Fox). John picks up Mr. Negative and the Atom. Mr. Negative touches them both and corrupts them while running. At this point, the Atom shrinks all of them. My team is now functionally invisible to your team as none of them have subatomic senses. My team then proceeds to target the people on your team that are not Rogue. Using Mr. Negative's corruption abilities, I turn your team into my team only your team is unaware that of that fact until they take a good look at them. Current Rogue has difficulty running multiple powers at once and will be unable to use them efficiently. Case in point, Rogue needed Nightcrawler to teleport 800 miles in under a minute but could not manage that feat herself despite having access to all of his powers, skills, and abilities. Current Rogue is substantially weaker in that regard than Classic Rogue. Eventually they will all slow down to try and figure things out and then bam, my team lobotomizes them. Some slightly better choices for your team and it'd be damn near unstoppable.

@Greendevil, Flash means his team has unlimited prep as he is infinitely faster than everyone on your team.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBatman586

Martian Manhunter
Flash (Barry Allen)
Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Silver Surfer
Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)
Black Bolt

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By beatboks1

@DedmanWalkin: LOL I included Atom in mine thinking of what you'd do. My second thought was going to be Mr Negative (that wasn't hard to figure) but I just don't know him enough.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

I think my team not only murders the OP's team, but everyone elses here too :)

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 0blivion_

Zoom

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beatboks1

@nickthedevil said:

Only problem is Thawne never had access to the speed filed so can't do what you want. He's also not as fast as Wally. Also Technically Zoom can Solo so by OP rules NOT ALLOWED. therefore all you have is Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Ma Kent, Gwen Stacy, and Flash Thompson (Venom) with a speedster who's slower than your opponent. No I thinkg you got your a$$ kicked. Especially since most teams have an answer for the faster Wally :D

@0blivion_ said:

Zoom

@HigorM said:

RULES

• No one who can solo
0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 0blivion_

@beatboks1: Hmm...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

...No...Zoom by himself is MUCH faster than Wally (wally needed added speed, and still said Zoom was only a blur to him) And Thawne can take away wally's speed by corrupting his speed force. And Well he can't solo since he can't go through walls (Sue Storm) so he needs Thawne's help. Not solo-ing beatbox. That's why he has thawne giving him a portion of the negative speed force powers. And my team won't have a need to fly. My team takes anyone out before they can process their own name.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@nickthedevil said:

Your team comes near my team, your team will die.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 0blivion_
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

Leech as in the Morlock? A bullet to the head from Venom and he's dead bro. :P even then I doubt he can absorb powers fast enough to not take 5 superman level punches to the face.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@nickthedevil said:

Leech as in the Morlock? A bullet to the head from Venom and he's dead bro. :P even then I doubt he can absorb powers fast enough to not take 5 superman level punches to the face.

I take it you didn't bother reading my tactics? Leech isn't in sight. Only Blue Beetle is in sight.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Enemybird said:

Black flash & Darkseid

iirc black flash only exists in the speed force so the only person he can go after is flash... and well you know what happens if Darkseid fights rest of the team

Darkseid has psychic powers though.

Actually a lot of people here have picked characters that have psychic powers.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickthedevil

Not really. Leech hide? Ahaha Not when Thawne can create cyclones that gave Hal Jordan a hard time. Wherever leech is hiding, he'll be long gone soaring through the air until gravity brings him down to repaint whatever dirt he's going to fall on :P

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Thawne, will only see Blue Beetle in sight. And if he gets too close to him, Thawne will be down and then dead right after it.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Enemybird

@Supreme Marvel

I suppose you're right... I didn't read the rules completely i was just excited to use black flash

ah well new TEAM

SAINT OF KILLERS

BLACK FLASH

Dr. Manhattan

Hancock

Mirror Master

Peek-a-Boo

NO ONE CAN BEAT MY TEAM!!!!

Black flash , Mirror master & peek -a- Boo all work to take down Wally

Dr. Manhattan creates copies Blows up rogue & darken

Saint of killers shoots shadow Cat & Sue

Hancock takes down multiple man

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickthedevil

Doesn't have to get close. Just has to make a cyclone that will decimate just about your entire team, supreme_marvel...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beatboks1

@nickthedevil said:

...No...Zoom by himself is MUCH faster than Wally (wally needed added speed, and still said Zoom was only a blur to him) And Thawne can take away wally's speed by corrupting his speed force. And Well he can't solo since he can't go through walls (Sue Storm) so he needs Thawne's help. Not solo-ing beatbox. That's why he has thawne giving him a portion of the negative speed force powers. And my team won't have a need to fly. My team takes anyone out before they can process their own name.

Zoom can sol he's gone through physical force barriers before. He's a time manipulator so can simply be there BEFORE THE BARRIER was erected. I agree Zoom is much faster than Wally because his isn't speed but time manipulation. Prof Zoom however isn't. he has used his anti speed force to affect Barry who's experience of the speed force is a fraction that of Wally. That's hardly going to fly. since Wally can give Rogue speed enough to match him (and the rest of the team so there'll be 6 at his speed or 100's more with multiple man) which rogue can use to then steal Thawne's powers he's not getting you far without Zolomon. Also how many multiple men do you think would be created by the physical blow of a Infinite mass punch. You could end up facing millions of enemies (all of which if Wally had lent speed before the blow would be light speeders or more). to win this you need someone who has a non physical attack.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickthedevil

You know what, i was just having fun with the prior strategy. Here's a simpler idea: Zoom can just rush Wally and take him out of the game then. Keep him preoccupied and Zoom can just life drain/IMP/Boom Snap, or blitz the rest of the team, while Ma kent and aunt may bake them cookies and Pie.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nickthedevil

I forgot to add *Professor* to the Zoom... thawne is the only lne that can Life Drain, erase existence, etc.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@nickthedevil said:

Doesn't have to get close. Just has to make a cyclone that will decimate just about your entire team, supreme_marvel...

Doesn't have to. Odds on, because he is in character (since OP doesn't state otherwise), the majority of his actions would be to punch him.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion, Dr. Spectrum, Red Shift, Toxin, Beta Ray Bill, and WWH Red Shift catches up to Flash, cuts a leg off and let's Toxin eat him. WWH surrounded by a big energy hamster ball created by Dr. Spectrum, murders everyone else.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35  Edited By owie  Moderator

Runner with gem, Nimrod, Warlock (techno-organic), Vision, Deathstalker, Ghost.
Vision, Deathstalker, and Ghost start intangible.  Runner will take Flash.  Then, because he can probably solo, he'll just step aside.  Vision, Deathstalker, and Ghost all have intangibility, but also excellent offensive weaponry and, being intangible, would be immune to pheromones.  Nimrod and Warlock would also be immune to pheromones.  Warlock, morals off, can kill by touch.  Nimrod can take out the mutants easily.  Most of them could avoid Sue's shields, offensively or defensively.  Sure, they have to flip in and out of tangibility to zap her, but they can do that pretty quickly.  The techno guys can avoid Kitty's anti-tech touch pretty easily, they're faster than her.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Blacklightning13

1. Flash (Barry)

2. Captain Marvel

3. Superman

4. Flash (Bart)

5. Dr. Fate

6. Martian Manhunter

Yeah. 'Nuff said.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nickthedevil

Hmmm... While i do concede that point, Thawne has had his powers drained before, but was able to resist the effects and murder the Alternate earth Barry Allen that was negating Thawne's powers. Idk exactly how Leeches powers work. Is it instant? Or??? Because Thawne travels the earth in seconds. Would it be fast enough to negate thawne? And now i'm actually wondering... The Negative/Speed force has to actually be tapped into, it's not a power they have like A mutant's genes, etc... For example, would it negate Hulk's powers? I know it might not be the best example, but his gamma energy is almost never ending, alike the Speed Force, and it got there by accident. But the thing that i am most speculating..., i don't think the speed force is actually in the blood streams/genes/Biological at all. It's "harnessed" for lack of a better term.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Zoom can solo here so he is automatically out. Zoom is

You should really start using Mr. Negative, Beatboks! He pretty much erases CIS, Morals, and Team Chemistry from all consideration with his corruption powers. The Atom is always a good choice especially when paired with a teleporter, he is way more powerful than many realize when you take away his morals and CIS.

Leech's power work on everything that is not technological in origin. Everyone gets shutdown even the Hulk.

Martian Manhunter is out.

You guys are forgetting that you are facing off against more than just each individual team member. You are facing 20-40 Super Rogues with the powers of his entire team as well as his entire team. You can't just take out each individual member.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#39  Edited By Strider1992

Phil Urich, Black Tarantula(ASM Version), Carnage, The Gorgon, What If: Spider-man, Ghost Rider (Blaze)

Spider-man is used as the tactian as he can see what the the other team is going to do before they do it. Hobogoblin flies overhead laughing and shattering the other teams eardrums. Carnage takes on multiple man and possesses him using the symbiote forcing him to fight for his team. Blaze takes on Storm while Gorgon and Tarantula distract waiting for Goblins sonic laugh to take full effect at which time they cut down the members of the team as they writhe on the floor in agony!!!!

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kadeem
Black Panther
Black Panther
General Eiling
General Eiling
Super-Skrull
Super-Skrull
Magneto
Magneto
Midnighter
Midnighter
Karate Kid
Karate Kid
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By nefarious

Storm Cheetah Magneto Plastic Man Prometheus Deathstroke

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Greendevil: well, i realize that would be the smartest thing and the first thing she would do..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Supreme Marvel: interesting, Leech powers work with anyone or only mutants? also it could work through Sue´s force fields?

@beatboks1: nice team and great strategy! Could your plan work before Rogue touch Wally and the rest of the team?

@DedmanWalkin: well, i create that team thiking on the possibility of Rogue absorbing the powers of her teamates like i said to greendevil.. she could become a very powerfull being..

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#44  Edited By Nerx

Ashura Boltagon

Johnny Sorrow (mask already off against flash)

Wesley Gibson

Rose Tattoo

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Nefarious: @Nerx:

and your plan is?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@HigorM said:

@Supreme Marvel: interesting, Leech powers work with anyone or only mutants? also it could work through Sue´s force fields?

Leech's power negates all powers, whether it be mutant, metahuman, extraterrestrial, magic etc. Sue's force field will no longer exist because her power will have vanished.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Enemybird

@Supreme Marvel: I hate to break it to you... but my team would slaughter yours

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Enemybird: You're most probably right. However I didn't pick a team that had any super speed or strength etc. Purely tactics. :D

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Enemybird

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Enemybird: You're most probably right. However I didn't pick a team that had any super speed or strength etc. Purely tactics. :D

yeah, your team is pretty niche to the rules...

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Enemybird: I find it more of a challenge to pick teams like the one I picked. Instead of going straight for people like Zoom etc. That's playing on their terms. I like to bring it down to my terms of battle. :)