#1 Edited by joewell (8107 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario

You are a wealthy new villain who wants to wipe out the justice league. You get as much prep you need and you have 1 trillion dollars. No body is gonna stop you in you prep because nobody knows your evil. So there is a assembly in the city with around 1000 armed guards along with police dogs and 1000 + people. You must take out Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, and Halkman. They are on a stage giving a speech. No bombing the city are causing mass damage. You also have to get away with your life. You can't call on help from real villains.

Can you beat the JL?

#2 Posted by Nefarious (26050 posts) - - Show Bio

I get curbstomped.  

#3 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (978 posts) - - Show Bio

Well......I'll probably blow the mill on some overly complicated device that'll sound good on paper but'll probably go awry and then I'll get stomped..... hard.....

#4 Posted by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

I can pray. It might work :)

#5 Posted by Yai_Inn (361 posts) - - Show Bio

With enough wealth, political influence and time I  could try to make super-powered people have to register with the government and try to recreate the civil war and have them destroy themselves...  
Or I could use the money to hire someone with enough photoshop experience to create pictures of Wonder Woman in bed with Batman and get Superman all pissed and start a war amongst the heroes that way.  
Doubtful I succeed though... I probably take the money and run.

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (7198 posts) - - Show Bio

I hire The Injustice League

#7 Posted by Wolfrazer (8841 posts) - - Show Bio

Well 1 mil today, won't get you much lol. But ah...guess I could hire some scientists, to build some complex machine that sends others to an inescapable dimension. Though theres always problems, and it could go wrong.

#8 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (371 posts) - - Show Bio

I can use the million dollars to arrange a grand funeral for myself.

#9 Edited by Laurcus (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's possible with only a million dollars. Now, I'm not a super villain in real life, so I have no clue how much any of this would cost, but for argument's sake I will assume under a million dollars. It's probably not, but this is the best I could come up with.

I build an armored suit for myself. This suit is made of high grade steel and has 6 high caliber sniper rifles attached to it and all linked with a targeting computer. Each rifle can fire a different type of round at supersonic speeds. The suit is capable of self sustained flight, and I set up for my shot in the upper atmosphere. These rifles use the most advanced ballistics technology available, and fire at well over supersonic speeds, with a sound and flash suppressor.

  • The bullet that will be fired at Superman is made of Kryptonite.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Batman is a standard hollow point aimed at his forehead.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Cyborg is a standard hollow point that will be aimed at the biological part of his head.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Wonder Woman is sharp and designed to pierce high grade steel.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Hawkman comes to a point like a syringe and is filled with a fast acting and deadly plague.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Martian Manhunter is designed to explode and catch everything nearby on fire. After the initial shot Martian Manhunter will be shot again with all 6 barrels.

There are several potential pitfalls with this. No matter how fast the bullet is, there's always the chance that Superman or Wonder Woman could see it coming and react. If the fire fails to drain Martian Manhunter of his powers completely, he could survive. My dart bullet might not pierce Hawkman's skin. I don't know that much about Hawkman, but on his wiki page it says he's withstood hits from Black Adam, which does not bode well for me. If any of them survive I'd be pretty screwed. Assuming budget is no issue, I would reinforce my suit with an outer layer of kryptonite and an inner layer of lead. This would help protect me from several things, including MM's telepathy and just Superman in general.

I would probably not be able to kill the Justice League, but that's the best I've got.

#10 Edited by Skunkstein (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

Scenario

You are a wealthy new villain who wants to wipe out the justice league. You get as much prep you need and you have 1 million dollars. No body is gonna stop you in you prep because nobody knows your evil. So there is a assembly in the city with around 1000 armed guards along with police dogs and 1000 + people. You must take out Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, and Halkman. They are on a stage giving a speech. No bombing the city are causing mass damage. You also have to get away with your life. You can't call on help from real villains.

Can you beat the JL?

Im gonna go ahead and say sure, ill kick their sorry asses.

Im gonna be all like screw you Superdouches! I have tasted the sinister soups of super villiany and im all like bam, snap and kaplow! I will like build this machine right here and like hide it and then use it all evil like and kill them and stuff you know bro..

Batman will be all like ''Hey you!, You super awesome looking super villian over there'', and im all like ''Yeah what is it to you scumbag?!'' And he will say ''Stahp that at once you sexy mofo'' and i will be all ghetto like and say stuff like ''No!'', and Batman will surely die from this battle. Superman will come flying over to me and try to hit me but i have this mega strong shield ive created with my intelligence and stuff, and he will say stuff like ''That hurt very much, you unbeliveably powerful villian'', and i will take my kryptonite lightsaber out and say ''screw you bro'' and kill him until he is dead with my kryptonite lightsaber and force choke him afterwards.

Wonder Woman will come over to me but i will stop her and use my super robot to battle her, Wonder Woman will like surely lose all her cloth from this super tough battle with my strong robot Tyrone, and she will come over to me and yell ''oh take me you super strong villian, i cant resist you appeal of sex towards me'', and i will do her for like 4 hours and she will love it much more than se did with Superman and Batman (Lol those guys suck compared to me).

Then Martian Manhunter and Cyborg come running at me with super speeds but i will trap them with my anti Martian Manhunter and Cyborg lasers which will hold them for maybe 3 seconds, then i will pull my super strong bazooka and super powerful custom made uzis which i have from my dads closet (he is a navy seal 4 real), and shoot Cyborg so his computers will go blue screen and Martian Manhunter will flee back to Jupiter or whatever. Halkman is proberly already dead because he is a bad mutation between Hulk and Hawkman and he cant breath or some crap! Surely i will win this battle.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20818 posts) - - Show Bio

$1,000,000 is only enough to kill Batman, and that's a maybe.

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (9003 posts) - - Show Bio

I go to a power broker, get some power, then join them. Why? If you can't beat them join them.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (18229 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

$1,000,000 is only enough to kill Batman, and that's a maybe.

If utilized correctly, perhaps.

#14 Posted by jwalser3 (5706 posts) - - Show Bio

How much does a kryptonite bullet cost?

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20818 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

How much does a kryptonite bullet cost?

Doesn't matter since Kryptonite doesn't exist in real life.

And if, somehow it does, a shard alone probably would cost at least $1,000,000.

@Deranged Midget said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

$1,000,000 is only enough to kill Batman, and that's a maybe.

If utilized correctly, perhaps.

Perhaps. But, Batman is a master detective and could detect traps by analyzing the environment. Also not to mention his sidekick Robin alongside him who would probably die for him, and a whole bunch of other factors such as Batman's bullet-time reactions, Nightwing/Dick Grayson popping in and out to greet Bruce, Bat-Computer, Alfred, etc. etc.

#16 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15323 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: well considering that you are actully lucky to find someone that is willing to strike a deal I have to say $500,000.

#17 Posted by jwalser3 (5706 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@jwalser3 said:

How much does a kryptonite bullet cost?

Doesn't matter since Kryptonite doesn't exist in real life.

Then....then how do I take out Superman? But didn't Batman say how much a small rock was before?

Lol
#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20818 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@jwalser3 said:

How much does a kryptonite bullet cost?

Doesn't matter since Kryptonite doesn't exist in real life.

Then....then how do I take out Superman? But didn't Batman say how much a small rock was before?

Lol

lmao that's funny.

#19 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (733 posts) - - Show Bio

Only a million??? Well...if I get all the prep I need then I would have those 1000 guards bribed or coerced to work for me. I would have the staged rigged to blow up with a mix of explosives, Kryptonite, and some kind of nerve gas that would paralyze the JLA. Hopefully, the explosions itself would take out Cyborg, Batman and Hawkman. If not then they would still by disoriented enough to be taken out later by the guards. During the commotion, the guards would run up to Superman in the guise of helping but shoot Superman with Kryptonite bullets. If MM still has his fear of fire then he too gets killed easily. That just leaves a paralyzed Wonder Woman.

#20 Posted by Oni_Bane (2062 posts) - - Show Bio

I kill then all with the biggest weakest..... heh heh.. Heh Heh Heh HAH HA HAH HA

#21 Posted by jwalser3 (5706 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective:Maybe if I befriend Lex maybe he wouldn't mind sharing. :P

#22 Posted by Strider92 (17965 posts) - - Show Bio

I buy this puppy:

and while they are all looking at the cute little S.O.B using these eyes:

I double tap them all in the back of the head with a pistol that has adamantium bullets! Then keep the puppy.....

#23 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15323 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Lex? sharing? please...

@Strider92: yeah right like adamantium is going to work on the big blue boyscout.

#24 Posted by PlasticBag (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

I blow all my money on rocket launchers and shoot one at the Justice League not even taking out Batman, then before I can even blink Superman and WW play baseball with my body using street lamps as bats.

#25 Posted by Strider92 (17965 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Strider92: yeah right like adamantium is going to work on the big blue boyscout.

Meuh the adamantium is just a back up plan. The puppy should be to cute for him to stay in a near vicinity for to long without dying.

#26 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15323 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: then you end up in a plastic bag. inception

#27 Posted by xxxddd (3706 posts) - - Show Bio

I get Zoom's powers and epiccurbstomp everyone.

#28 Posted by joewell (8107 posts) - - Show Bio

made it more money

#29 Posted by CaptainDoeo (808 posts) - - Show Bio

I could probably use a portion of it to do an Identity Crisis type thing on Batman and assassinate him while he is a nobody. Superman I could try and shoot with kryponite. That's all I have so far. Even thoses are iffy. So, probably not.

#30 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@jwalser3 said:

How much does a kryptonite bullet cost?

Doesn't matter since Kryptonite doesn't exist in real life.

And if, somehow it does, a shard alone probably would cost at least $1,000,000.

That doesn't make sense, you should be in the DC universe, otherwise JLA won't exist as well.

anyway, I've been planning for this. I already have some good money. I'll invest most of the mil in a loop hole in the Canadian market(not saying anymore). I'll make a very unusual charity event/events(I have things in mind), then I'll have to get connections toget an interview with oprah(gonna be hard since she cancelled the show, but she still does'em on her channel), eventually after running for a mayor, and inventing a fake background in some slum hood I'll become a big time politition after sobbing with oprah(I can cry on que). Obama can do it, means it's practical. anyway, keep in mind I can predict many of there moves reading there comics. After making a good reputation for my self, I'll run a carefully disguised operation to mine some kryptonite. Eventually, after funding many universities, and making connections with some shmuck deans and faculty heads. I'll be able to get top honor student in Neurology, chemecal ingeneering, and bio-mechanical ingeneering to work for me right after. Next stop, I'll be expecting some BS meeting with other politetion and work my way high enough to get to top secret millietary shit(you said I can prep as much as I want). That's when I finally get my hands on some Slade DNA, better than trying to persuade the douche to join me. I'll be using that DNA to Make clones at K.O.TROLLS inc. where I'll have my team insert the kryptonite in each vessel'ss blood also in mine. Next, I'll have my lab team make a chip to insert to each clone's brain, and have remote planted in mine where I can easily control each one of them. also, each one of the clones has my apearance, so I can be at more than one place at the same time but I'll have some of them in other faces of certain world leaders and polititions which I'll eventually have replaced with a clone. now, after That I'll have one of them as a test with Detective Gordon's face(after lot's of training) go to a police station in gotham to get some evidence mainly to somehow get some of that gas Scarecrow uses from somewhere, I'll evetually find some minor doses and recreate them in my lab. each clone will be having that gas mixed with the ammo of each weapon. Meanwhile I'll be on Shack in an undetectable facillity(a stranded island if I have enough savings left), but I'll have some stuff to keep me companied. I'll be controlling the clones from far away, and as I said earlier, I have there whereabouts through the comics, we all know where their homes are and I'll have all my comics, the comicvin wiki, and forums as reference for sources as I proceed, and I'll have my army sneak from behind when no body is looking when they won't be expecting(220 Deathstrokes for each JL member). Martian Manhunter won't be able to mind-fuck cause the chips in their cerebral cortex would make them[the clones] just my puppets. Superman won't have any chance due to the kryptonite cells. The scare gas can lead all of them in a very dangerous vulnerable state by showing there biggest fears and causing them hallucination, iLL GO FOR ALL MEMBER ON THE SAME DAY SO NO OTHER MEMBER CAN SUSPECT a thing and be ready unlike the other. Soon after I've desposed of many superheroes I'll rule Earth as the its imperor "The Killer Of Trolls"! Muahahaha. Far Later(172 years) when I'de perfected Immortal age and build a shit load of Deathstroke clones(about a 100 billion) which my labs all over the globe would be perfecting and adding to them the powers of the superheros I've kiiled by their DNA , and remember that I've gained access to The Bat-cave, and the fortress of solitude. just a reminder, I've replaced all world leaders by then with a clone, that also includes smaller politetions like Congressmen, and Parliaments,..ect. Also, I'll have no mutiny cause I'd by then had a chip implanted in each newborn, and have control over each individual earthling human(yeah I would be that sick-minded by then, wait I am now bwahaha). Next step universal domination, but lets keep that for another thread. TO BE CONTINUED ;)

#31 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

I don't think it's possible with only a million dollars. Now, I'm not a super villain in real life, so I have no clue how much any of this would cost, but for argument's sake I will assume under a million dollars. It's probably not, but this is the best I could come up with.

I build an armored suit for myself. This suit is made of high grade steel and has 6 high caliber sniper rifles attached to it and all linked with a targeting computer. Each rifle can fire a different type of round at supersonic speeds. The suit is capable of self sustained flight, and I set up for my shot in the upper atmosphere. These rifles use the most advanced ballistics technology available, and fire at well over supersonic speeds, with a sound and flash suppressor.

  • The bullet that will be fired at Superman is made of Kryptonite.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Batman is a standard hollow point aimed at his forehead.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Cyborg is a standard hollow point that will be aimed at the biological part of his head.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Wonder Woman is sharp and designed to pierce high grade steel.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Hawkman comes to a point like a syringe and is filled with a fast acting and deadly plague.
  • The bullet that will be fired at Martian Manhunter is designed to explode and catch everything nearby on fire. After the initial shot Martian Manhunter will be shot again with all 6 barrels.

There are several potential pitfalls with this. No matter how fast the bullet is, there's always the chance that Superman or Wonder Woman could see it coming and react. If the fire fails to drain Martian Manhunter of his powers completely, he could survive. My dart bullet might not pierce Hawkman's skin. I don't know that much about Hawkman, but on his wiki page it says he's withstood hits from Black Adam, which does not bode well for me. If any of them survive I'd be pretty screwed. Assuming budget is no issue, I would reinforce my suit with an outer layer of kryptonite and an inner layer of lead. This would help protect me from several things, including MM's telepathy and just Superman in general.

I would probably not be able to kill the Justice League, but that's the best I've got.

You'd be able to kill all of this this way but Manhunter. You'd only sent him into a crazy "I'm ON FIRE" dance. He'd not die.

#32 Posted by Gold_Kitsune (237 posts) - - Show Bio

I use my money to buy a bunch of radios and speakers as well as hide a Kyptonite cage unter the streets.

I hit a button and they get trapped in the cage, the I have all the speakers play Justin Biber music until they suicide.

#33 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gold_Kitsune said:

I use my money to buy a bunch of radios and speakers as well as hide a Kyptonite cage unter the streets.

I hit a button and they get trapped in the cage, the I have all the speakers play Justin Biber music until they suicide.

The kryptonite will only stop superman. the rest will just break the cage.

You could just hire Deathstroke, seriously why have'nt people thought of this?

#34 Posted by TDK_1997 (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

I would try but I would die.

#35 Posted by bgibs13390 (978 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I know the identities of all of them? If so I can just pick them off one by one as they sleep.