#1 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• 11 man team
  • Standard equipment for everyone. Current versions of all characters. Must have 6 street levelers. Two characters are allowed guns. One med range (up to 4x mags), one long range, (1x mag)
  • Obviously no Top tier Cosmic/Abstract beings.
  • Start 120 yards apart
  • Round 1: Big 1 on 1
  • Round 2: Big Team battle
  • Round 3: ????
  • Sylar, Buffy Summers, Peter Petrelli, Melaka Fray, Charles Xavier, Illyria, Marcus Ayers, Cameron Hicks, Angel, Spike, Willow Rosenberg

• Cameron Hicks - PSG 1 BY HECKLER & KOCH w/ 1x 20 round detachable box magazine, SOG SEAL Knife 2000 Series made of carbonadium, Glock 17 2x Magazines
    • Marcus Ayers - 20 quarters, 1x Jericho 941 w/ 4x magazines. 1 C.O.F.S. Combat Knife
    • Buffy - M?, 4x grenades
    • Melaka Fray - M?, Blaster Pistol
    • Spike - Gem of Amarra from lost and found , 1 Samurai sword
    • Angel - Gem of Amarra from The Harsh Light of Day/In the Dark, Favorite Broadsword
    • Sylar (all powers from all time lines)
    • Illyria (Fred Form)
    • Peter Petrelli (all powers from all timelines)

Location Decimated New York

Round 3

• Willow w/ Seed of Magic, Onslaught, Super Buffy, Twilight
    • You can use up to 2 Pre 52 Characters.
    • No Omnipotent beings.
    #2 Posted by God_Spawn (37709 posts) - - Show Bio

First time I've probably seen Hicks in a battle thread. I'll give this one some thought.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut and 10 others to watch...:-) Just kidding give me a bit to think about it

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure half of your team breaks your own rules. Anyway, I pick Zatanna (YJ), Kid Flash (YJ), Superboy (YJ), Miss.Martian (YJ), Static (Static Shcock), Gear (Static Shock), Conner (Zoom), Matt Parkman, Trafy Strauss, Pink Mystic Ranger, and the Yellow Dino Ranger.

#5 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Thunder solos.

#6 Posted by nickthedevil (12082 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus Solos.

#7 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Rogues

#8 Posted by TairuSzoola (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard equipment for everyone. Current versions of all characters. Must have 6 street levelers. Two characters are allowed guns. One med range (up to 4x mags), one long range, (1x mag)

Mirror Master,Bullseye,Deadshot,Batman,Prometheus (well he didn't appeared yet,so latest version) and Night thrasher

Andrew Bennet (I,Vampire),Moondragon,Martian Manhunter,Superboy and Doctor Strange

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex, Plutonian, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Doom

eff it, Dr. Solar.

#11 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

midnighter, taskmaster, wolverine, death stroke, sand man(marvel), howard the duck, witchblade(Sara[pre rebirth]), cloaker(hunterkiller), the darkness(jackie[post rebirth])

#12 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

First time I've probably seen Hicks in a battle thread. I'll give this one some thought.

I've been looking forward to using him because of how little he was used on the forums. Take your time

@joshmightbe said:

Trion Juggernaut and 10 others to watch...:-) Just kidding give me a bit to think about it

lol take your time.

@greenteaforme said:

Johnny Thunder solos.

I dont know who that is and an argument would be nice. 10 more members would be nice too.

@nickthedevil said:

Prometheus Solos.

If you're referring to DC prometheus i dont see how he gets passed anyone on my team, yet alone solo.

@Rumble Man said:

Flash Rogues

I'm unfamiliar with Flash's new 52 Rogues. Could you name them?

@TairuSzoola said:

Spawn

Again, 11 member team. Whats Spawns current power set looking like these days?

@Young Justice: Well the point of the thread was to show off my favorite characters. Which would have been pointless since half of them are depowered from their orginal versions. Besides i gve Cameron limited ammo, and Marcus a bunch of quarters.I was expecting this sort of team for something like my Killer Bees team. I'm confident that everyone but Marcus and Cameron could potentially solo. Although i will admit im unfamiliar with conner from zoom. Never watched the movie.

#13 Posted by YoungJustice (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309: No one on your team is getting past Matt and Miss Martians TP combined.

#14 Posted by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@8765309: No one on your team is getting past Matt and Miss Martians TP combined.

Charles Xavier has universal and multi dimension spanning telepathy feats. He just recently solo'd, Phoenix Force Namor, Thor, and Rachel Summers at the same time. Plus there's Peter, who has telepathy and Sylar who in a future timeline has found a power to block telepathy. Vampires are immune to telepathy in the buffyverse.

#15 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA...

#16 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say either Plutonian or Dr. Solar solos everyone

#17 Posted by nickthedevil (12082 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeap, prometheus solos. He has various things in his arsenal that could handicap and destroy your team.

#18 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this is more like it.

@matchesmalone21 said:

Standard equipment for everyone. Current versions of all characters. Must have 6 street levelers. Two characters are allowed guns. One med range (up to 4x mags), one long range, (1x mag)

Mirror Master,Bullseye,Deadshot,Batman,Prometheus (well he didn't appeared yet,so latest version) and Night thrasher

Andrew Bennet (I,Vampire),Moondragon,Martian Manhunter,Superboy and Doctor Strange

I'm unfamiliar with Mirror Master, Andrew and Night Thrasher. What are their feats? Cameron can do anything Bullseye and Deadshot could pull of witha gun. Prometheus tech gets taken out by an EMP from Sylar, or Peter. Or he simply gets turned into a puddle, or killed a thousand other ways by Sylar or Peter. He doubt he can take out Buffy, in a fight. Batman, could challenge Buffy , Fray, Spike or Angel, but he would go down to eventually do to their speed, strength and durability. Charles would destroy Moondragon in a telepathy battle. She's unbelievably over rated in my opinion. And The martian could try but ultimately fail. Charles has too many superior feats. I'm not sure if Illyria could take a punch from the martian. I haven't been following his New 52 feats. Willow is more than a challenge for Doctor Strange

@Jayfournines said:

Fantomex, Plutonian, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Doom

eff it, Dr. Solar.

What are Fantomex's and the Plutonians feats? How fast is new 52 flash? Willow could challenge doom. And this still isn't 11 people. IIlyria, or Willow could handle Dr. Solar.

#19 Posted by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Solos a reality warper, and a time stopper, and a time manipulator? I dont think so. You can try and make the argument

@nickthedevil said:

Yeap, prometheus solos. He has various things in his arsenal that could handicap and destroy your team.

Peter, Sylar, Illyria and Willow could Solo Prometheus. But if you're confident he has the weapons i would like to hear what he can do.

#20 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309:

Actually the second Prometheus costume and weapons,can't be disabled by EMP...the suit can generate force fields,give the capacity to fly,can fire missils,bombs,speciall bullets (capable to hurt Kryptonian and Martians),nanibites (that disabled a metahuman and human brain by 5 minutes),not to mention his chemicals that turn Martian Manhunter into a pool and the Neural Chaff .

Deadshot and Bullseye can use anything as aweapon,not just guns and theya re the best marksman of their respective universes

Mirror Master (New 52) is trapped into the mirror dimension,but he can use any mirror and reflective surface, such as transportation and weapon to kill anyone or even someone teleports through the mirrors. So my team woul wait in the mirror dimension and bring them to it,so my team has the edge.

Batman already fought with vampires,zombie and the Talon (reanimated intelligent corpse assasins),they wouldn't be a problem. He alaready has the proper equipments to face them and not to mentions,the new armor that would put above them.

Andrew Bennet is the most powerful vampire of Dc Universe,after being posses by Cain and his soul go to another plane of existence, he was'' resurrected'' and now with magic powers,using telekinesis he explode a head of an vampire and in issue 12 he kill a group of 100 zombies and vampire,using his magic powers.. his powers:transformation (Wolf,Mist,Bat),Superhuman strength,speed,durability,senses,telekinesis,telepathy,flight,magic. (worthy to mention he can walk in daylight nad has full control of his hungry). So he would team up with Doctor Strange.

Night Thrasher is another street leveler with gadgets and martial arts,he woul team up with Batman.

Agreed that Martian Manhunter,he doesn't have many feats yet,but with Moondragon, they can overcome his powers and if that is not enough there is still Superboy,with him, they could create a powerful TK blast to take Xavier and the team out

New 52 Martian Manhunter,take a look:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/martian-manhunter/170/new-52-martian-manhunter-respect-thread/670357/

#21 Edited by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309 said:

@Jayfournines said:

Solos a reality warper, and a time stopper, and a time manipulator? I dont think so. You can try and make the argument

@nickthedevil said:

Peter, Sylar, Illyria and Willow could Solo Prometheus. But if you're confident he has the weapons i would like to hear what he can do.

Well...Dr. Solar is a reality warper in a cosmic scale, he exists outside of time and space, once destroyed the entire universe (including every living and UNliving creature) and recreated it (including all the people and living creatures). Imagine as if Dr. Manhattan were actually competent. If anyone uses energy or otherwordly forces...the good Doctor can negate them. I know a lil bit of the Buffyverse (which sorta gives me a bit of the upper hand here since you admitted you don't know much of Solar...or even who he is), but all of the reality warpers and warlocks, witches, wizards and demons wouldn't hold a candle to Solar.

#22 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Actually the second Prometheus costume and weapons,can't be disabled by EMP...the suit can generate force fields,give the capacity to fly,can fire missils,bombs,speciall bullets (capable to hurt Kryptonian and Martians),nanibites (that disabled a metahuman and human brain by 5 minutes),not to mention his chemicals that turn Martian Manhunter into a pool and the Neural Chaff .
    Deadshot and Bullseye can use anything as aweapon,not just guns and theya re the best marksman of their respective universes
    Mirror Master (New 52) is trapped into the mirror dimension,but he can use any mirror and reflective surface, such as transportation and weapon to kill anyone or even someone teleports through the mirrors. So my team woul wait in the mirror dimension and bring them to it,so my team has the edge.
    Batman already fought with vampires,zombie and the Talon (reanimated intelligent corpse assasins),they wouldn't be a problem. He alaready has the proper equipments to face them and not to mentions,the new armor that would put above them.

I dont recall the second suit being immune to EMP's but i'll take your word for it. Willow can generate Force fields, and Peter and Sylar can phase. Peter and Sylar can also fly, use Telekenesis and control time respectively. His special bullets he got from Mercy were capable of cutting through anything. That doesn't really matter against guys who can just stop them in mid air, or regenerate from the wounds. Then there's Hicks and Marcus. His nanobytes were specifically designed to disable the atom. His toxins only effect people who can control their bodies like Plastic Man and The Martian. He himself said his Neural Chaff only worked on Green lanterns. I mean honestly willow can just think and turn him into a kitten. Or Peter can just use his Technopathy ability. Or he can just stop time and do whatever they like. Buffy or Fray dont have to worry about many of his attacks.

Why do you think I gave Marcus only quarters and one gun w/ 1x magazine? Hyperkinetics can turn basically anything into a weapon. Their accuracy is ridiculous. Marcus powers have advanced to the point he can control cause and effect. And Cameron has dodged and shot bullets in mid air. He has also disabled people by hitting them in the throat with rocks.

Willow and IIlyria can dimension hop. Willow has shown she can tell when someones in another plane of existence or not. Buffy defeated a demon who could teleport in and out of objects.

I doubt he has fought vampires as skilled in hand to hand as Angel or Spike is. Nor do i think he has taken on any with their strength, speed and durability. And with their Gems they are impervious to the sun and being staked.

Sylar and Peter can become Nuclear bombs. Them > Batman

Andrew Bennet is the most powerful vampire of Dc Universe,after being posses by Cain and his soul go to another plane of existence, he was'' resurrected'' and now with magic powers,using telekinesis he explode a head of an vampire and in issue 12 he kill a group of 100 zombies and vampire,using his magic powers.. his powers:transformation (Wolf,Mist,Bat),Superhuman strength,speed,durability,senses,telekinesis,telepathy,flight,magic. (worthy to mention he can walk in daylight nad has full control of his hungry). So he would team up with Doctor Strange.
    Night Thrasher is another street leveler with gadgets and martial arts,he woul team up with Batman.
    Agreed that Martian Manhunter,he doesn't have many feats yet,but with Moondragon, they can overcome his powers and if that is not enough there is still Superboy,with him, they could create a powerful TK blast to take Xavier and the team out

Willow has already shown the ability to send and pull beings from alternate universes. She casually suggested to send an entire club full of people to another dimension so it would be easier to find Dawn. She made it so she and her friends couldn't interact with each other even if they were in the same place at the same time. She has hurt multiple Gods. She took out a demi god with a single attack. And most importantly she can absorb magic. She has used Telekinesis to pull a 50ft statue out of the ground. Her absorption powers are so powerful she can absorb the energy of the Earth itself. She has also absorbed the Seed of Magic. The source of all magic in the main Buffy universe. It was powerful enough to act as a Kryptonite to Buffy and Angel after they had become Gods. Buffy has already defeated Dracula who could turn into mist, a bat and wolf. And Willow reversed the spell that allowed an army of vampires to do the same.

Buffy and Fray should be enough to take down Batman, Night thrasher and Mirror Master. Though i admit i'm not totally sure of Night Thrashers capabilities. The Martian couldn't defeat Charles in telepathy even if it was pre New 52 version. And from what I've seen in that respect thread, he's below Peter and Matt in telepathy. You can use his Pre 52 telepathy feats with his New 52 everything else if you like. And as i said Moondragon is terribly overrated. She really doesn't have that many feats. I honestly dont see her making that much of a difference. She's a better telepath than peter though. Willow has shields. Sylar and Peter can both phase and regenerate.

#23 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks J'onn's telepathy is superior to Xavier's?

#24 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@8765309 said:

@Jayfournines said:

@nickthedevil said:

Well...Dr. Solar is a reality warper in a cosmic scale, he exists outside of time and space, once destroyed the entire universe (including every living and UNliving creature) and recreated it (including all the people and living creatures). Imagine as if Dr. Manhattan were actually competent. If anyone uses energy or otherwordly forces...the good Doctor can negate them. I know a lil bit of the Buffyverse (which sorta gives me a bit of the upper hand here since you admitted you don't know much of Solar...or even who he is), but all of the reality warpers and warlocks, witches, wizards and demons wouldn't hold a candle to Solar.

No he is not. He has traveled outside time and space, he does not live/exist there. He did not destroy his universe, he accidently destroyed Earth in a fight with mothergod. He does not have the power to reality warp on a cosmic scale, the machine that gave him his powers does. I know who Dr.Solar is. And any and all respect threads created by a user named Galan007, are not exaggerations, they're blatant lies. And most people get that bit of information from his respect thread on KMC. Illyria can just change his timeline back to when he was human and rip his head off. Willow can use her magic to do well basically anything she wants. She too has stated Magic is just control over energy and matter. Giles as a young boy turned a demon made of pure energy into matter, and then it was killed by his Aunt. I dont see why Willow couldn't do the same, if not just kill him outright. She has scared off reality warpers like Sweet. She has shown the ability to use her magic and spells planetwide. And she can absorb energy, magic and life force. Which would be devastating to Solar.

#25 Posted by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks J'onn's telepathy is superior to Xavier's?

You're not the only one, i'm sure. But you'd be mistaken.

#26 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309 said:

@_Black said:

Care to elaborate?

#27 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@8765309 said:

@_Black said:

Care to elaborate?

Better feats. He's controlled and read more minds. He's used his powers on an entire living planet. Got passed Galactus shields. Mind fracked Goddess. Performed Universal feats. Fought a cosmic being on "all infinite planes of existence". He has temporarily ascended to a higher plane of existence when he has someone turn his body to mist. Got passed telepathic blockers and shields. Most of his feats he and every other telepath on Marvel earth do are limited thanks to Magneto. And he's still shutting down Phoenix Force Users, Omega level mutants and Gods such as Thor all at the same time. He's fought 8th day Juggernaut level beings. The fact that most of the Martians feats people go to the most are mostly out of context. Spectre was weakened when JJ entered his mind. Mageddon flat out had Jon screaming. I mean the martian is beat in power, range, and skill.

#28 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309: Wrong about Batman,Prometheus and Mirror Master,Martian Manhunter,well.... everything.

1) You're wrong to in so many things about Prometheus, the majority of its equipment are designated for some characters, which does not mean it would not work in other characters. Neural Chaff - Green Lantern,he only used agaisnt him,that doesn't mean that wouldn't work in another people,Kyle's brain is equal to that of any human being, there is nothing to protect him from such an attack,Flash only was unaffected because the supercharged brain.... Chemical - Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man,he only used againt Martian Manhunter that doesn't mean that wouldn't work in another people,Moreover if used in a normal person would attack the cells in a different manner and be less resistant, the results would be even worse... Nanobites-Atom,it are designed for Atom but he used against Shade and Jay Garrick that doesn't mean that wouldn't work in another people,this infecting the brain through electronic impulses,all character of your team,still has brain function..they can be affected.

Prometheus suit (2 version),that suit still has the same capabilities of previous one and many others,the suit is able to fly through the manipulation of magnetic field,he used the force fields to protect himself (disguised as Captain Marvel) and the Hal Jordan's JLA froman explosion created by him,the the explosive contained kryptonite, bathed in molecular nanites, reconfiguring the substance of each detonation 0.000034 milliseconds (to explode each molecules of the body),the force field was strong enough to whistand that. The suit has a battle computer capable of predicting the powers of an opponent and defend the User, as demonstrated when the Guardian tried to hit him. He is the creator of all this technology, which means that it can reconfigure it to be used against any opponent.

2) As I already noticed you have not read any New 52 comics,Batman fight with Vampires,Parademons and the Talons ( they are than skilled than any character that you cited),that are super assassins reanimated corpse with centuries of experience in armed and unarmed combat and regenerative abilities, super strength,durability and increased speed, he fought against them many times and many times he was surpassed in number and he wins,by his own. He already take a lot of damage and leaves with some wounds,because his normal suit protects from it,he was trhow at buildings,belss,fall from teh sky to a building... Something that you forget that he is still one of the greatest fighters in the dc universe and has extensive technology available to him. Especially the armors

3) Mirror Master can only be hit in the Mirror Dimension and that if he wants,he can control mirrors for various purposes,not only to teleport himself orotehr peoples,he can make walking mirror copies,use mirror as weapons,he can use any reflexive surface (mirror,glass,water,metals...) as teleportation or weapons. What Buffy can do against biilion of small pieces of mirros inside her body,ripping her apart?

4) Martian Manhunter can not be more powerful telepath than before, but still have all other powers to which Charles had no defense and Moondragon was able to complete mental enslavement of an entire warring planet of people as well as being able to command the attention of Galactus both feats beyond that of Xavier are capable,she is able to contact minds scattered throughout a solar system without enhancement devices such as Xavier's Cerebro.

You forgot New 52 Superboy,he useshis telekinesis to learn about the opponent, through touch or through a telekinetic field, he will learn everything about the other person,objects, powers, weaknesses,thought,names,history and how to attack it,instantly and besides this he can use TK to such an extent that can destroy anything,molecule by molecule. He already created a huge force TK field to protect his teammates,to cross lava, rocks, minerals and cross the earth's crust to reach the surface without any scratch.

These 3 combine their powers,what would make them 200 times more powerful than Charles Xavier and tey can do the same,which was made with Sebastian Shaw,they can just stopSylar e tehn destroy it inside out or destroy every single piece of his brain.

Pre-New 52 Martian Manhunter,mindrape Gods and reality warpers and was able to enter in Spectre mind (one of the most powerful being in Dc universe) and Metron (A New God),please read more about pre-new 52 MM. Ialways see Xavier using the Cerebro to do something,always.

5) Andrew Bennet got his powers,because Cain the world's first murderer, he has sucked much of the magic of the Dc universe and when he returned to the body, it can control other vampires and people,read minds, commanding mystical energies for various purpose (like sucking energy from others),he can turn into these 3 things that i cited at same time,with his telekinesis he explod the heads of two human beings and with a click of his fingers magically regrew them and replaced all blood lost. He was capable to ressurect dead Vampire,I think that he's capable to do the same with humans..so one of my tem dies and he ressurect them.

He can control Spike and Angel adding ,more 2 members to my team

About Strange you forgot his magical items,the Eye and the Orb of Agamotto...The Eye of Agamotto extend Doctor Strange psyhic abilities,inter dimensional travel, emitting a light that pierces all deception and is anathema to evil beings (half o f your team is out),the Orb of Agamotto, a sort of hyper-powerful crystal ball that allows clairvoyant perception of anywhere in any dimension or realm. he predict what your team would do as well as others on my team. You underestimating Strange,he already fought with abstractal or divine beings,like Dormammu,Mephisto,Chton,Dark Gods....

What would prevent,Strange to steal their souls? Did you know that he's capable to control dimensions too? change the reality?

Basically I assembled a group with fighting skills and precognitive abilities,magic (Strange and Andrew),technological (Prometheus) and telepathic (Moondragon,Martian Manhunter and Superboy),tactical and engineering abilities (Batman,Prometheus and Night Thrasher),Transportation (Mirror Master) and skilled assassin (Mirror Master,Deadshot and Bullseye) every field fo this sbattle are covered

You overstimating your team too much.

@_Black: Agreed with you man

#29 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309 said:

@_Black said:

@8765309 said:

@_Black said:

Care to elaborate?

Better feats.

I disagree.

He's controlled and read more minds.

Subjective.

He's used his powers on an entire living planet.

So has J'onn, multiple times.

Got passed telepathic blockers and shields.

Basically every telepath does this.

The fact that most of the Martians feats people go to the most are mostly out of context. Spectre was weakened when JJ entered his mind. Mageddon flat out had Jon screaming.

It's still the Spectre for Pete's sake. An unbound Spectre, the weakest version, messed up Nabu and transmuted Phantom Stranger in Days of Vengeance. How can you lowball the Mageddon feat too? The entity is capable of destroying galaxies. J'onn has simultaneously defeated three White Martians, effortlessly beat a roster of the JLA, which included Superman, Flash, etc. multiple times, made the Joker sane, telepathically linked minds together from the Earth to the Moon, not to mention the two feats you stated.

#30 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309: Many of these feats that you cite,is Classic version..doesn't count. He didn't shut down anyone with Phoenix Powers,he never do that with Thor..Pay attention to thescans,taht you looking at in KMC,some are diffrente timelines,what if,classic verison

If you are a fanboy or no,I don't care but don't underestimated character because you don't know their capabilities or feats. Give the propere respect Stop right now

Martian Manhunter protect Batman's mind and the other teammates,while facing Maggedon ( (just to mention Mageddon could mind-control multiple planets a solar system away) a weapon that kill the Elder Gods (ancestral of the new gods),and he transfer Batman's willpower to Superman.

Martian Manhunter read Metron's mind despite the he has more than thousands of years (beacuse he isn't a new god,it existed thousands of years before) of accumulated memories,knowledge and existence and while there he had contact with the anti-life equation and was not affected.

Martian Manhunter keeps all the dead souls of Mars anchored to the living world via his telepathy,in his own series vol 2

He was able to read the mind of Doctor Destiny (empowered by the Dreamstone,yes the same draemstone of Vertigo comics used by the Dream),depite he was in the Dreamworld (an abstractal realm) and the dreamstone give mental protection (at the same level of a God),is capable to warp the reality. Red King used to create different parallel universes, so he could succeed in one of them. (Worthy to mention did not read the mind of the original body).

30 White Martians that became more powerful,because they kidnapped the telepaths and mediuns of the world,to absorbs their mental abilities...try to mindrape J'onn (he telepatically shield himself) withou sucess

#31 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

TOAA...

I think Stan Lee would get his butt kicked by these guys.

#32 Posted by Genxsis (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime Solo's.

#33 Posted by Oni_Bane (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

WW3 Black Adam

Zoom

Deathstroke

Worldbreaker Hulk

Super Vegeta

Superboy Prime

Batman 1million

Thanos

Doomsday

Classic Doctor Strange

Classic Juggernaut

#34 Posted by Genxsis (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

WW3 Black Adam

Zoom

Deathstroke

Worldbreaker Hulk

Super Vegeta

Superboy Prime

Batman 1million

Thanos

Doomsday

Classic Doctor Strange

Classic Juggernaut

Yes!!!!

#35 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott

Supreme

Cyborg Superman

Captain Marvel

Sentry(Void)

Beta Ray Bill

#36 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

Wrong about Batman,Prometheus and Mirror Master,Martian Manhunter,well.... everything.

lol, well alright

1) You're wrong to in so many things about Prometheus, the majority of its equipment are designated for some characters, which does not mean it would not work in other characters. Neural Chaff - Green Lantern,he only used agaisnt him,that doesn't mean that wouldn't work in another people,Kyle's brain is equal to that of any human being, there is nothing to protect him from such an attack,Flash only was unaffected because the supercharged brain.... Chemical - Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man,he only used againt Martian Manhunter that doesn't mean that wouldn't work in another people,Moreover if used in a normal person would attack the cells in a different manner and be less resistant, the results would be even worse... Nanobites-Atom,it are designed for Atom but he used against Shade and Jay Garrick that doesn't mean that wouldn't work in another people,this infecting the brain through electronic impulses,all character of your team,still has brain function..they can be affected.
    Prometheus suit (2 version),that suit still has the same capabilities of previous one and many others,the suit is able to fly through the manipulation of magnetic field,he used the force fields to protect himself (disguised as Captain Marvel) and the Hal Jordan's JLA froman explosion created by him,the the explosive contained kryptonite, bathed in molecular nanites, reconfiguring the substance of each detonation 0.000034 milliseconds (to explode each molecules of the body),the force field was strong enough to whistand that. The suit has a battle computer capable of predicting the powers of an opponent and defend the User, as demonstrated when the Guardian tried to hit him. He is the creator of all this technology, which means that it can reconfigure it to be used against any opponent.

Actually no, you're wrong. Making a baseless claim and you using fallacy arguments does not equate to me being wrong. It only worked on Green Lantern. Batman, nor anyone else on the station was effected. And Batman was in the same room as Green Lantern. He specifcally stated that the other was toxin designed to effect the body types of people like The Martian and Plastic man.

The nanobytes were designed to effect the atom abilities. He did not use the same attacks on Jay Garrick and Shade. He used a bacteria that did this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilateral_vestibulopathy. on Jay. This will do nothing to Sylar or Peter. He blasted Shade with Light. And Hal with Yellow energy. Ok. Sylar can fly. Peter can fly. Willow can fly. Willow can make everyone else fly. The explosion didnt even down an entire building. The substance changed to effect both Hal and Kara. It changed to hals blood so it would drop Hals shields. And it changed to kryptonite for obvious reasons. I dont know why you would even assume any of that stuff meant blast radius. It didn't even take down a whole building. Prometheus was tagged because he couldnt adapt to a few people. Most of them girls. Fray or Buffy will punch his head off his body. Promoethus invented the helmet himself and he it sucks against targets it has never seen or heard of before.

Batman got owned by a group of talons. Buffy, Spike, Angel, Peter, and Fray are all stronger, faster, more durable, than Promethues. He doesn't have the gear or the prep to take down anyone of the street levelers, yet alone, my Big hitters. Illyria has Stopped race cars going almost 200mph and didnt move an Inch (this was after she was depowered) . She would solo your entire team using her time manipulation power. The same goes for Peter and Willow.

2) As I already noticed you have not read any New 52 comics,Batman fight with Vampires,Parademons and the Talons ( they are than skilled than any character that you cited),that are super assassins reanimated corpse with centuries of experience in armed and unarmed combat and regenerative abilities, super strength,durability and increased speed, he fought against them many times and many times he was surpassed in number and he wins,by his own. He already take a lot of damage and leaves with some wounds,because his normal suit protects from it,he was trhow at buildings,belss,fall from teh sky to a building... Something that you forget that he is still one of the greatest fighters in the dc universe and has extensive technology available to him. Especially the armors

As i noticed you make a lot of assumptions but dont read a lot of comics. I read new 52.Everyone on my list, except Charles, Marcus and Cameron will punch a hole in Batman. It's not even worth arguing about. Buffy alone has over 4,700 years of experience. Batman was getting owned by the talons. Everything you just said a slayer and vampire can or has done. And a vampire or vampire can do better. Slayers have steel crushing strength. So do Spike, Angel, Peter, and Illyria, and Willow through magic. A slayer kicked a vampires head off once. Vampires tank getting ran over by trucks. Spike has stood up and continued fighting after being blasted with an energy gun that blew up the side of a building and after being impaled. He and Angel's regeneration abilities are enhanced through the gem. He and angel have gone blur speed. Angel has dodged bullets, tanked grenades to the face. Angel and spike both has tanked C4. Slayers are the some of the greatest fighters in their universe. And Buffy has beaten a few. No, his standard equipment is whats available to him.

3) Mirror Master can only be hit in the Mirror Dimension and that if he wants,he can control mirrors for various purposes,not only to teleport himself orotehr peoples,he can make walking mirror copies,use mirror as weapons,he can use any reflexive surface (mirror,glass,water,metals...) as teleportation or weapons. What Buffy can do against biilion of small pieces of mirros inside her body,ripping her apart?

And as i said, my team is full of dimension and universe hoppers. He doesn't get to decide what gets in or out. Willow has opened portals to Quor'Toth which can only be achieved by ripping a hole in reality. Illyria casually walks through Dimensions. Peter can control time and space. Willow can teleport. Peter can turn into a nuclear bomb. Sylar can turn into a nuclear bomb. I mean honestly, when i made this thread i expected to see characters like Thor, and Silver Surfer. At the very least, Smallville characters. Willow can destroy planets. Illyria can turn the person shes fighting into a sperm cell. She did it to a world destroyer. What exactly is mirror teleproting through mirrors going to do to anyone on my team? Buffy killed a demon who could teleport though walls, swords, the floor etc. I doubt Mirror master can do what you claimed so it really doesn't matter. But willow can just heal her. Peter and Sylar too, since their blood can bring the dead back to life.

4) Martian Manhunter can not be more powerful telepath than before, but still have all other powers to which Charles had no defense and Moondragon was able to complete mental enslavement of an entire warring planet of people as well as being able to command the attention of Galactus both feats beyond that of Xavier are capable,she is able to contact minds scattered throughout a solar system without enhancement devices such as Xavier's Cerebro.
    You forgot New 52 Superboy,he useshis telekinesis to learn about the opponent, through touch or through a telekinetic field, he will learn everything about the other person,objects, powers, weaknesses,thought,names,history and how to attack it,instantly and besides this he can use TK to such an extent that can destroy anything,molecule by molecule. He already created a huge force TK field to protect his teammates,to cross lava, rocks, minerals and cross the earth's crust to reach the surface without any scratch.
    These 3 combine their powers,what would make them 200 times more powerful than Charles Xavier and tey can do the same,which was made with Sebastian Shaw,they can just stopSylar e tehn destroy it inside out or destroy every single piece of his brain.
    Pre-New 52 Martian Manhunter,mindrape Gods and reality warpers and was able to enter in Spectre mind (one of the most powerful being in Dc universe) and Metron (A New God),please read more about pre-new 52 MM. Ialways see Xavier using the Cerebro to do something,always.

Did you not read the feats i listed? Charles not only contacted Galactus, he merged the minds of 9 billions skrulls and bypassed Galctus shields and forced them into his "mind". Moondragon needed the Mind Gem just to contact him. Tried to mind rape him with the mind gem, and failed. Charles has already beat beings that mind controlled Moondragon with the mind gem (Goddess). Charles has universal telepathy feats, Thats a bigger feat, than Starro, Despero, and the martian Manhunter combined. And then on top of that he has battled on "all infinite planes of existence" securing the fact that he has his feat that his low end feats are better than the martians best feats. And he's only gotten stronger. As seen when he shut down PF Namor, Thor (who resisted PF Emma) And Rachel Summers, at the same time. Without effort. There isnt a Martian Manhnter telepathy feat that comes close to Charles, in skill, Power, or Range. Xavier does not need Cerebro. He has been reading every mind on the planet since he was 11. Cerebro is used to detect mutants and mutant births. Thats not how his powers work. He uses it like Toph's Seismic sense. lol you also made up this stuff about him controlling molecules. Dude Peter solos Superboy and your whole team, Sylar solos superboy and your whole team. Charles solos superboy and your whole team, Willow solos superboy and your whole team. Illyria solos superboy and your whole team. Are you unfamiliar with my characters or something? Because i can give you a list of their powers.

I stated earlier the only only feats people mention are the ones that are taken out of context. and regurgitated on the forums. I tell you how they're taken out of context, and you mention them anyway. He never mind raped a god. He entered a weakened spectres mind. I've doubt you've seen Xavier do much of anything.

He can control Spike and Angel adding ,more 2 members to my team

Vampires are immune to telepathy in the buffyverse.

About Strange you forgot his magical items,the Eye and the Orb of Agamotto...The Eye of Agamotto extend Doctor Strange psyhic abilities,inter dimensional travel, emitting a light that pierces all deception and is anathema to evil beings (half o f your team is out),the Orb of Agamotto, a sort of hyper-powerful crystal ball that allows clairvoyant perception of anywhere in any dimension or realm. he predict what your team would do as well as others on my team. You underestimating Strange,he already fought with abstractal or divine beings,like Dormammu,Mephisto,Chton,Dark Gods....
    What would prevent,Strange to steal their souls?

Willow absorbs all of Stranges magic and ends the fight. That simple. Now i dont have to tell you the difference between Current Doctor Strange and classic. Half my team is out? Do you even know what you just said? His light pierces all deception and it hates evil things? Ok how does this solo half my team? Sylar is the only villain and i doubt a light that pierces lies is going to do much. He's not predicting anything on a team Full of people who can predict the future and time travel. Stop time and just nuke him. Thats it. Willow doesn't even have to suck all the magic out of him now. Current Strange lost to Magik. He stands no chance against willow in his current version. I'm not underestimating anyone, you just dont know the difference between classic strange and current strange.

Did you know that he's capable to control dimensions too? change the reality?
    Basically I assembled a group with fighting skills and precognitive abilities,magic (Strange and Andrew),technological (Prometheus) and telepathic (Moondragon,Martian Manhunter and Superboy),tactical and engineering abilities (Batman,Prometheus and Night Thrasher),Transportation (Mirror Master) and skilled assassin (Mirror Master,Deadshot and Bullseye) every field fo this sbattle are covered
    You overstimating your team too much

So can Willow, which I've told you multiple times now. You assembled a team that gets solo'd by many members of my team. Peter and Sylar have about 20 different powers, most of which can solo anyone on your team. Willow can absorb magic magical attacks and is the most powerful magical being in her universe at the moment. Strange is not. Andrew is nothing compared to willow. If it weren't for his Telekinesis i would put him below Dracula. who got stomped by Buffy. Prometheus tech isn't going to do an single thing to my team. It fails against people it never heard of before. huntress destroyed it with an arrow and Green Arrow killed dude with an arrow to his face. Now go look a my buffy scans. I already showed scans of him getting destroyed when someone he didnt prep for showed up. My street levels could take him out. Peter controls tech, Sylar EMP blasts, Brute strength, or Telekinesis. Peter stops time kills your whole team. Hicks can shoot bullets, and Marcus can kill people with a water bottle or a quarter. Illyria, who laughed off an fallen angels attack. Willow, who's being called a Goddess and stated to be the most powerful witch of her generation, by a God. She turned Twilight Angel into a frog. He was powered by a living Universe/God. She did magical battle against Jasmine who is a former Power that Be, one of the most powerful beings in the buffyverse. And Charles xavier was stated to be as powerful with his telepathy as guy who solo'd Classic Doctor Strange. Sylar nukes them all. Hicks shoots them all. Peter stops time and then phases his everyone's brains out, and turns puts the martian inside of Batmans body and then snaps his neck killing them both. Sylar turns everyone into a puddle. Peter uses his speed that's fast enough to out run nuclear explosions, and beats everyone to death before they could even start the fight. Hicks shoots other peoples bullets. Hyperkinetics have blocked bullets with knives. Marcus a bullet with quarter. You're going to have to do better than that team. Buffy and willow share a magical connection which allows Buffy to share a small amount of Willows Magic. Which she has used to kill a demon capable of threatening all of reality in their universe, simply by being there. He had an entire world inside a tiny log cabin. Buffy could solo. So many solos. You're underestimating my team.

#37 Edited by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

If you disagree, then feel free to list superior feeats for the martian

It's actually not subjective. He has in fact controlled more minds. 9 billion.

John has scanned the planet. Charles has used his telepathy on Ego the living planet.

No not every telepath does this, becase Jon has been stopped sveral times because of this

And? a weakend spectre was taken over by the joker. TWice. Idk why you're naming all the things the spectre could do. He was weakned by the spear of destiny. He made the joker sane and said he could only do it for a few seconds.. Charles read Ego's mind while it was insane. And then mind blasted it after using the psyhic energy of billions once again. I just made a crack about the whte martians being featless and you bring them up. Honestly i thought you would take a hint. When you name one white martian who has a feat comprable to PF Jean grey, Exodus, Shadow King, Rachel Summers, let me know. Charles got inside Galctus mind from the moon. And he has used it to reach across the solar systems and the universe. WHy are you making me repeat myself? Maggedon cant destroy gaalxies. And it absolutely destroyed the martian.

@matchesmalone21 said:

@8765309: Many of these feats that you cite,is Classic version..doesn't count. He didn't shut down anyone with Phoenix Powers,he never do that with Thor..Pay attention to thescans,taht you looking at in KMC,some are diffrente timelines,what if,classic verison

Not only was this recent, but there also aren't any retcons in marvel. So trying to lowball well get you nowhere. And Charles has been stated as stronger than his past self, to really drive the nail in.

If you are a fanboy or no,I don't care but don't underestimated character because you don't know their capabilities or feats. Give the propere respect Stop right now
    Martian Manhunter protect Batman's mind and the other teammates,while facing Maggedon ( (just to mention Mageddon could mind-control multiple planets a solar system away) a weapon that kill the Elder Gods (ancestral of the new gods),and he transfer Batman's willpower to Superman.
    Martian Manhunter read Metron's mind despite the he has more than thousands of years (beacuse he isn't a new god,it existed thousands of years before) of accumulated memories,knowledge and existence and while there he had contact with the anti-life equation and was not affected.
    Martian Manhunter keeps all the dead souls of Mars anchored to the living world via his telepathy,in his own series vol 2
    He was able to read the mind of Doctor Destiny (empowered by the Dreamstone,yes the same draemstone of Vertigo comics used by the Dream),depite he was in the Dreamworld (an abstractal realm) and the dreamstone give mental protection (at the same level of a God),is capable to warp the reality. Red King used to create different parallel universes, so he could succeed in one of them. (Worthy to mention did not read the mind of the original body).
    30 White Martians that became more powerful,because they kidnapped the telepaths and mediuns of the world,to absorbs their mental abilities...try to mindrape J'onn (he telepatically shield himself) withou sucess

I'm a fan of comics. I'm not a fan of people who pretend to read comics they've never heard of and then try and belittle someone else. It's especially sad when its clear they havent a clue as to what theyre talking about.

These are the exact same feats in the exact same order as you listed in the cassandra nova vs Martian Manhunter thread. You were proven wrong in that thread too. You basically copy paste your entire argument.

He partially shielded batman while his own brain was frying. And he couldn't do it alone because Mageddon owned him and had him screaming in pain. Mageddon Killed them by making them war with each other by manipulating their emotions. He didnt transfer batmans will power, not that it matters. It's funny how you have the nerve to sit there and accuse me of grabbing my scans off KMC. I dare you to find my scans in a charles xavier KMC respect thread. While you sit here and regurgitate an argument that was already retorted to an proven false in another thread.

Metron reached out to him, which was mentioned twice.

He didnt do that either. These are the exact same feats in the exact same order as someone used in the Cassandra Nova vs martian manhunter thread. Unbeleiavble. You cant even list the feats in your own order.

Doctor destiny was cpable of warping reality in the dream world. not the real world, in which he was very much a normal person. Yes he did, inside the stone.

It wasnt 30, they mind raped the martian, and he needed the atom to save him.

It's funny how you have the nerve to sit there and accuse me of grabbing my scans off KMC. I dare you to find my scans in a charles xavier KMC respect thread. While you sit here and regurgitate an argument that was already retorted to an proven false in another thread.

@Oni_Bane: current versions and you know anime v comics isnt allowed.

@Genxsis said:

Superboy Prime Solo's.

I spent a lot of time gathering scans and trying to get this thread right. the least you all could do is follow the rules,. And no he doesn't.

#38 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309 said:

Better feats. He's controlled and read more minds. He's used his powers on an entire living planet. Got passed Galactus shields. Mind fracked Goddess. Performed Universal feats. Fought a cosmic being on "all infinite planes of existence". He has temporarily ascended to a higher plane of existence when he has someone turn his body to mist. Got passed telepathic blockers and shields. Most of his feats he and every other telepath on Marvel earth do are limited thanks to Magneto. And he's still shutting down Phoenix Force Users, Omega level mutants and Gods such as Thor all at the same time. He's fought 8th day Juggernaut level beings. The fact that most of the Martians feats people go to the most are mostly out of context. Spectre was weakened when JJ entered his mind. Mageddon flat out had Jon screaming. I mean the martian is beat in power, range, and skill.

I like you. You know your stuff. I generally prefer street level debates to cosmics, and I'm good with neither Buffy nor Heroes, but I'll try to think up a team to give you a run for your money. This should be fun.

#39 Posted by 8765309 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@8765309 said:

I like you. You know your stuff. I generally prefer street level debates to cosmics, and I'm good with neither Buffy nor Heroes, but I'll try to think up a team to give you a run for your money. This should be fun.

Thanks, i try. I usually don't use cosmics either, but i figured i would get them out of my sytem. Tomorrow i'll probably do something about doctor who.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/buffyverse/5945/buffyverse-respect-thread/646462/

sylar

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar#Acquired_Abilities

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar_%28explosion_future%29#Known_Acquired_Powers

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar_%28exposed_future%29

http://heroeswiki.com/Peter_Petrelli#Evolved_Human_Abilities

http://heroeswiki.com/Peter_Petrelli_%28exposed_future%29#Evolved_Human_Abilities

http://heroeswiki.com/Peter_%28explosion_future%29#Abilities_Mimicked

Good luck with your team

#40 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@8765309

Street Levellers:

• Monet
    • Grifter w/Barrett .50 Cal (1x Magazine), FN 5-7 (4x Magazines), Combat Knife, 2x Frag Grenades, 2x Incendiary Grenades
    • Blade w/Adamantium Sword, Stakes, Gun Hand
    • Daken w/Muramasa Claws
    • Wolverine w/Muramasa Blade, Adamantium Skeleton
    • Omega Red

Powerhouses:

• Dr. Fate
    • Loki
    • Scarlet Witch (House of M)
    • Cassandra Nova
    • Apocalypse

All of my street-levellers will be unaffected by bullets, rendering Cameron and Marcus ineffective. Monet has the speed to close the distance on all of your streeters, and the durability and strength to tangle with any of them. In close combat, Omega Red and Daken's pheremones will wreak havok, the M-Blade and M-Claws will negate all of your healers, Blade is used to tangling with vampires on the level of Dracula himself, and Grifter's skill, HF, TP, and TK will keep him in the game as a versatile backup player.

Cassandra and Apocalypse have both punked Xavier in TP, so both of them plus Grifter and Monet should be easily enough power to mindrape your whole team. Although Willow is quite a magician, Doctor Fate and Scarlet Witch should be enough to beat her, especially when amped and assisted by Loki, himself an extremely powerful magic-wielder.