sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sandiego008

No Caption Provided
 NOTE: THIS WILL BE A FOUR PART BATTLE ... IN SAME THREAD TOMORROW I WILL ADD IN Part 2 TO SEE IF YOUR TEAM SURVIVES.  ALL PARTS ARE ALREADY WRITTEN SO I WILL COPY PASTE IT ... Just saying all parts are written in hopes of people not thinking I am changing things so everyone will lose if your team stomps it stomps.  If MOD posts a team I will PM them the entire scenario ... if they want to see this is legit.

NOTE 2: This is a battle that is basically like one of those books where if you choose to eat the apple turn to page 88, if you don't keep reading.  I don't see anything against this in the forum rules and every scenario is already written.  All paths lead to part 4 ...

The G.I. Joes are being overwhelmed with world wide crisis's and Cobra has made it noticed on worldwide television that it intends on releasing the nano bombs (in the movie) within 5 days.  Due to the other crisis's (tsunamis, earth quakes, floods, and various terrorist around the world) the Joes can't afford to take on this task.  They have made Duke the commanding officer to lead a team into battle to take on Destro! Duke IS your leader no matter what, but  you do get an adviser ... Duke doesn't have to listen to this advise as he has ultimate say.

Team leader: Duke
Team lead advisor:
Ninja:
Light arms/sniper type:
Tech support: 
Heavy Artillery:

Rules: People you chose have to fit the bill, you can't use someone who never used big guns before as heavy artillery.  No one can have super powers ... nor can they be tony stark like characters aka blasts. One of them has to be female.  If I say you have to pick someone to be K.O.ed or die you need to do this before I post next part or you are disqualified. Head shots kill super soldiers this intel is known after first battle with them. 

Part I:  Duke takes some prep to chose his team ... after hours of debate he has come up with a team and confronts General Hawk ... Hawk agrees to your team but states, "You know who was really upset that you didn't chose him for this mission ... Also have you decided if you are going to try to go in through the elevator or dock up to their underwater base yet?"  The team gathers.

Part I intel: (Only place you really get a lot of intel) Based on satallite and sonar scans if you plan to dock there is a 50/50 chance of detection, team damage if detected unkown ... if you plan on going through the elevator the number of the 'soldiers' in the movie you will meet is unknown but there is a 50/50 chance one of your team will die (not duke).

CAN YOU MAKE AND GUIDE a to a win before tomorrow??? I will post sometime tomorrow night eastern time.  This is VERY doable but depending on your choices can make it harder or easier.

Prize?  Small prize ... insignificant prize ... I will follow you on this site lawl.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sandiego008

bump ... some make a team and chose weather you go in submarine and/or elevator ...

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OptimusPalm
@sandiego008

Duke
Advisor -  Batman
Ninja -  Elektra
Light Arms/sniper -  Bullseye
Tech Support -  Black Panther
Heavy Artillery - War Machine (although he looks like Iron Man he doesnt use blasts, just bullets

Ok, am i allowed to split my team? I want to send Duke and War Machine up the elevator and the rest dock underwater.

What heppens next????
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sandiego008

Sure ... but bad idea.

Part 2:

a)      Submarine works:   Your team successfully docks onto the ship.   You use your ninja to get find a way to a control room … you are just about there when bullseye finds was walking around and spots your lead advisor … he clips and throws a pen and a clip board he had at him.   He knocks him out and puts him in serious condition.   Your team now takes on bullseye in a 8’ width hallway.   Choose 2 guys to get knocked out.

b)      Elevator works:   You decide to go down the elevator … the door opens and there are 25 elite healing soldiers that were about to go guard the flight hanger waiting at the door.   Choose a member to die.  

Now you have to defend how they can take on these soldiers and survive … if all can survive and you chose elevator works   you have to pick a member to die from a luck shot.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OptimusPalm
@sandiego008: Well Bullseye is on my team anyway (lol) so nobody gets knocked out (woohoo!) 

Can i say Duke dies (please)?

War Machine obliterates all 25 but then dies when one of the elite soldiers triggers the self destruct button with his dying breath (only that area self destructs)

What's next?
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sandiego008
@OptimusPalm: Thanks for playing lawl

Part 3:

I)                 Submarine works:

A)             IF Your tech guy wasn’t chosen to be knocked out AND you’ve taken out bullseye … you have access to the control room now.   Assuming your tech guy survived and is awake you access the information data and get into contact with G.I. Joe’s headquarters.   From this you learn that the person you didn’t choose stormed out of Joe headquarters and may be heading to your   site.   You also find out that Viper may have cloned some heros/villans as security.   Reported rumors stated clones of electra, daredevil, batman and bullseye, and information on super soilders (from movie) … Hawk then states others are expected but unknown … INTEL GATHERED.   With 2 guys knocked out you take refuge in the control room and prep (if leader or ass. Leader is not k.o.ed) and find a way to get to destro … after 8 hours your team is up and k.o’ed are at 80% … and 25 super soilders (from movie) walk in  … Heavy artillery steps up to take them down .. and does but dies.   Chose new heavy artillery to arrive in part 4.

B)             Tech guy was knocked out … you wait for his recoup … He recoups and finds a way to Destro … not enough time to contact General Hawk.   Since they are behind schedule or feel like they are … your ninja makes a mistake when scouting and catches 25 super soilders and electra … team stam reduced to 50% at end of battle … one person dies (not duke).   Chose one person to arrive at part 4 (within standards … doesn’t have to be driver/ninja/etc specific).

Edit: as you can tell I pre wrote all of this as it doesn't make sense some since you split your team up ahhaha

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OptimusPalm

@sandiego008
My Tech guy was still alive so my new heavy artillery guy is.......a T800

On to part four....?

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sandiego008

Part 4:

I) Submarine Works:

A)     You battle your way to Destro to find he has found out about your presence and has clones of Daredevil, electra, batman, scorpion and black cat guarding him … can you win?   Remember you got prep on all but scorpion and black cat.   Defend your team!

B)     You battle your way to Destro to find he has found out about your presence and has clones of Daredevil, electra, batman, scorpion and black cat guarding him … can you win?   Remember you got prep on all but scorpion and black cat.   Defend your team!

II)Elevator works:

A)    Your team is now 2 people you picked and duke (3 in total) if you’ve convinced me of survival.   Right before you arrive at destro you see an intel room and contact General Hawk … and find out about clones of DD, electra, batman, bullseye, scorpion, and black cat.   You arrive at destro and see bullseye, scorpion and black cat.   This fight Duke has access to a power suit (shown in movie … but has much lower durability … he can only use it to take out one clone).

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OptimusPalm
@sandiego008
Can i let you decide!? I dont mind if i lose. i believe you have far more knowledge on Destro and Duke than me. i'd be more interested to find out how you think my team does, otherwise i'm saying i win lol 

Great idea for a thread by the way, which is why i took part (even though my knowledge of those characters isnt great)
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sandiego008

So you got t800 and black panther/duke essenially vs. Daredevil/electra/batman/scorpion/black cat/destro .... you can take one of them out ... probably take out batman ... so now ... destro really isn't fighting at this point he is being protected.  So t800 /black panther/duke vs. daredevil/electra/scorpion/black cat ... I think you actually do win ... not sure who can take out t800 hahahaha.

Congrats!

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OptimusPalm
@sandiego008: haha Wooohooo!!!!!