#1 Posted by Vigilante (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with it and her head blows up???????
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the rule of thumb for wolvie and all his clones is that they need their brain to have a healing factor. So I think it would kill her. If it didn't it sure would take a long time to heal from it.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vigilante said:
Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with it and her head blows ... [more]
She was shot in the head in Nyx and lived on, whether she can survive her head being blown up is something different.
#4 Posted by Vigilante (15 posts) - - Show Bio
OOOOOh
#5 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

no she is dead as a door nail if her head gets shot off with a shot gun.... unless her body heals after few months down the road and she has to fight lazear..

#6 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Vigilante said: Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with it and her ... [more]
Hahaha...I can picture it now

Dude with a Missile Lancher walks up to X-23

Dude - "Hey X!"

X-23 "What?"

DADOOOM!!!

...splatter
#7 Posted by Vigilante (15 posts) - - Show Bio
lol
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
Vigilante said:
Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with it and her head blows ... [more]
Yes she can.

She has a better healing factor than Wolverine, as evidenced by her constantly telling him that he "heals to slow."

Wolverine has been stripped down to his skeleton and healed back again.
#9 Posted by Vigilante (15 posts) - - Show Bio
That is crazy
#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
Vigilante said: Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with it and her ... [more]
But his brain was intact do to the adamantium..
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
Ferro Vida said: Vigilante said: Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with ... [more]
No, it actually wasn't. Nitro, while hopped up on MGH, exploded and took out everything in the vicinity. The force of the blast left only Wolverine's skeleton behind.
#12 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't get mad at me for bringing this up (I'm talking to you who hate the Wolverine Movie) But he did get shot two times and healed back, so why shouldn't X-23's head

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

KK.. and inside his Skull where the explosion couldn't penetrate was his brain... that was the explanation given for wolverine regenerating from nothing...

#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff said:
Has been deleted..
How would his brain survive that? It showed his grey matter and eyeballs growing back afterwards.
#15 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
KK.. and inside his Skull where the explosion couldn't penetrate was his brain... that was the explanation given for wolverine ... [more]

Huh?
#16 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
pixelized said: Vigilante said: Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with it ... [more]

I can totally imagine Deadpool doing that!

#17 Posted by Vigilante (15 posts) - - Show Bio
No I mean like if the shotgun took her hole face off and all you can see is her skull or meat?
#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure she can die, unless I'm missing something. She only has adamantium over her claws.

#19 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
Don't get mad at me for bringing this up (I'm talking to you who hate the Wolverine Movie) But he ... [more]

'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' is not canon, so any feats performed in the movie don't really help in these forums (Wolverine being immune to optic blasts by holding his claws up to his chest, anyone?)
#20 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
War Killer said: Don't get mad at me for bringing this up (I'm talking to you who hate the Wolverine ... [more]
Lol...I can to
#21 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
Power NeXus said: War Killer said: Don't get mad at me for bringing this up (I'm talking to you who ... [more]

Well sure you can bring it up. Heck, you could use references to Wolverine's healing feats in X-Men Evolution if you wanted to. Nobody can stop you. The fact of the matter is will it support your argument and help this battle to be resolved? In that case, no. The Wolverine movie is not canon, and arguments based on feats from the movie have very limited relevance. 
#22 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang :(

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
War Killer said:
Dang :(
Check the Battle Forum Rules thread.
#24 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
War Killer said: Dang :( Check the Battle Forum Rules thread. [more]
Yeah I was hoping no one would notist, I was wrong
#25 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 heals faster and more efficiently than Wolverine. A shotgun blast to the head shouldn't even slow her down for very long. Not that it matters, since no one would ever be in the position to do this without dying.

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
War Killer said: Don't get mad at me for bringing this up (I'm talking to you who hate the Wolverine ... [more]
BULL.............SH*T!

Thank God the movies aren't canon.  I would dump Storm with a quickness.  NO JOKE.
#27 Posted by Obtrusive (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
X 23 doesn't have the metal running throughout her entire body though like wolverine does.  its just her claws that are coated with the stuff.
#28 Posted by NUTKINGCOLD (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
telling him he heals to slow doesint mean she heals faster.
#29 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
Obtrusive said:
Ferro Vida said: Vigilante said: Qustion can X23 die by a shotgun if someone shoots her in the head with ... [more]
That shouldn't matter, though, because of how much stronger her healing factor is.
#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
NUTKINGCOLD said:
@Ferro Vida: telling him he heals to slow doesint mean she heals faster.
...It kind of does insinuate that actually.
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (36454 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:

The ONLY reason he survived that was the whole "angel of death" arc, which literally said why he wasn't allowed to die. He no longer has that.
Staff
#32 Posted by hjga (47 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:

also, they generated heat, which is ridiculous
#33 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
how is her healing factor better than wolvies besides the hulk wolvies is the best
#34 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
hjga said:
Power NeXus said: War Killer said: Don't get mad at me for bringing this up (I'm talking to you who ... [more]

Well, maybe not completely rediculous. Even with blasts that are pure concussive force, much of it's kinetic energy will be transferred into heat upon collision.
#35 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
vegeta said:

LoL na.. i can thnk of a healing factor thats better.
#36 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

like say wol has the metal around his skull for some insulation but 23 does seem to heal faster, so given this i think its going to take multiple blasts to do enough harm to her brain but to get close enough to do this she would gut them before they had the chance