Can Wonder Woman Take "The Big D?"

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@redatom1234: *grabs your arm and pulls you back in*

NO! NO! Bad kitty.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By SpinnerComix

Saw that coming.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The D destroys her and everyone knows it. Doomsday is just too much

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Chayton

Notice how many posts there are only because it's a hot chick vs the Big D.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thelocust619

WW has already taken less memorable Ds, but if this is the biggest one she's ever seen then I can see her struggling to handle this. There's no question that she'd have to take it rough at first because there's no way he's gonna be willing to just ease into it, but if she can make it that far it'll start to get a little better after the first hump. If she can keep jerking the big D around at first she may last longer than him overall, but its unlikely she can wrangle the D anytime before he blows his load. Her best bet is probably to hold on tight and ride it out until he's spent then finish him off with her bare hands and her witty tongue. If he can understand her, her condescension can make it difficult to perform. Wonder woman's greatest difficulty is that, contrary to what she's used to, he's the one who can be finished multiple times and keep coming. This might throw her off as otherwise she may expect it to end with one blow if she's feeling enthusiastic enough. She is aweful confident in her skills, which could be her downfall because the big D will just keep standing back up.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By thelocust619

Not to toot my own horn, but damn I am an artist lmao :p

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I thought you were going to say "Not to toot my own horn, but I have a D for Wonder Woman to take."

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW has already taken less memorable Ds, but if this is the biggest one she's ever seen then I can see her struggling to handle this.

Composite means every version into one, which means the version that can pull the sun and stalemate pre-crisis E2 Superman is involved as well along side the one that can move faster than thought and godwave Doomsday away. The strongest version of Doomsday is being used here which is probably H/P. He cannot defeat composite WW without getting wrecked on godly levels. He's not simply gonna jump to her level so there's no way for him to evolve fast enough to win.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers