#1 Posted by dark_anakin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

as we all know, the black bolt in WWH was a skrull imposter.

Can the Hulk (in World War Hulk mode) defeat the original true black bolt?

#2 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the real Black Bolt would've been able to defeat WWH.

#3 Posted by bassistbaris (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Hulk can survive the full force scream of Black Bolt

#4 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_anakin said:

as we all know, the black bolt in WWH was a skrull imposter.

Can the Hulk (in World War Hulk mode) defeat the original true black bolt?

It unfortunately depends on who is writing and what his agenda is. Let's say that if there was continuity and no PIS, the Hulk could not win this fight in any way: Black Bolt's power set is way to versatile and Black Bolt's raw power is enough to tear the flesh of the Hulks bone without even having to touch him.

#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've read a skrull is an exact duplicate of the original,,including their powers..and hulk beat him so yeah he could beat the real one..WWH hulk is at a new level of hatred,rage and because of this he has unseen durability and strength

#6 Posted by xeon1cs (1478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

From what I've read a skrull is an exact duplicate of the original,,including their powers..and hulk beat him so yeah he could beat the real one..WWH hulk is at a new level of hatred,rage and because of this he has unseen durability and strength

Why would the Skrulls want Black Bolt then, if they could just copy his powerset and be done with it?

I thought that's why they copied/replaced him, so they could take him and use him to wipe out the Shi'ar or something?

#7 Edited by HellionVulcan (3456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

skrulls have never perfected duplicating any bodys power or how else would they lose the skrull invasion ? as the real Blackbolt would defeat wwhulk & his skrull impostor one scream ..

#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that he may not be a perfect duplicate,,but I still contend WWH could beat black bolt,,,if he survived the beating from zom strange (which left a hole in his gut and practically cooked his entrails) he could survive the scream of BB

#9 Posted by dark_anakin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. Dr.Strange traded his soul with the demonic power.Hulk smashed demonic Strange.

#10 Posted by dark_anakin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: they don't want to damage and weaken their imposter,so they use the original one to make weapon.

#11 Posted by monarch_prime (363 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH cannot defeat the real black bolt.

#12 Posted by Dredeuced (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_anakin: Not really, Zom was kicking his ass horrifically. Then he held back because he saw Hulk save a bunch of people's lives who he was about to kill. Hulk does have the brawling power to harm Zom possessed strange, but Zom was clearly beating the crap out of him before Strange's goodly nature got involved.

#13 Posted by Outside_85 (7083 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say yes, because at the time the World War Hulk storyline played out it was the real Black Bolt he was facing. It was only later re-conned into being a Skrull. And I would point out, that even if it was always a Skrull it had a real punch of a power that sent a Rhode Island-sized piece of the moon flying.

#14 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the skrull was no where near the true BlackBolt as far as in power I am pretty sure of that and they had the real black bolt hostage to use in their weapon of mass planetary destruction. but it has to tell you something that not knowing Bolt was a skrull WWH was in no way scared of what may have come.

#15 Posted by dark_anakin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: yeah!!

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (9313 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't being a Skrull that lost him that fight....It was plot. Wouldn't have made much of an Event if Hulk got creamed before he even made it back to Earth

#17 Posted by Outside_85 (7083 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: @Shawnbaby: I might point out (from memory) that Hulk made landfall within sight of the Inhuman's city, the real Black Bolt would ofc know that and know that he couldn't go all out because he could end up destroying his own city and everyone in it.

#18 Posted by AngryHulks (2965 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt's scream have caused continental shattering earthquake and global volcanic eruption once (on other planet), and he didn't even screamed at full power.

The impersonator did not even shatter the Moon, so I believe the Skrull is less powerful than real Black Bolt.

Really, real Black Bolt should win if out of character.

#19 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think that Skrullbolt was less powerful than the real deal.

However, what some people miss is that he and Hulk still broke the moon, showing they were still using powerful attacks. The Real Bolt may be more powerful than his imposter but should he use his full power on Hulk? Doubtful.

In character, Bolt would've lost just like the skrull did, imo.

#20 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#21 Posted by dark_anakin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

i still think hulk wins