#1 Posted by izbighulk (633 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man, Dr Fate, Dr.Strange, Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards, White Phoenix, Alan Scott vs

Spectre, Anti-Monitor, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Shuma Gorath, Cyttorak, Rune King Thor, Arishem the Judge, In-Betweener, Parallax

Team 2 has determined that humanity must be destroyed

team 1 is at their strongest

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (12420 posts) - - Show Bio

I can think of one or two you could add to the list of 'most powerful humans'.

#3 Posted by izbighulk (633 posts) - - Show Bio

I know i did that on purpose because Shuma Gorath and Cyttorak aren't so powerful in other dimensions

#4 Posted by ComicStooge (12420 posts) - - Show Bio

I know i did that on purpose because Shuma Gorath and Cyttorak aren't so powerful in other dimensions

Fair enough.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

These Humans have a good shot to win here... Lots of Reality Warping.

#6 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming this is PR MM team 1 should take this in a tough fight (im also assuming this is COIE AM)

#7 Edited by WillPayton (9328 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#8 Edited by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

It ends with Franklin vs Mxy and Spectre so team 2.

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

no, PR MM, MJJ and white phoenix are more powerful than adult franklin.

#11 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

proof

#12 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice, but Spectre, Anti-Monitor, and Mr. Mxyzptlk lean the favor to team 2.

Mad Jim Jaspers and Adult Franklin Richard is team 1's best hope, but from what I read, their reality warping is inferior to Mxy and Spectre. The only way team 1 could guaranteed their victory is if Molecule Man was a classic version.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

proof

PR MM was repairing the multiverse easily

MJJ was an omniversal threat

white phoenix held a universe in her hand.

#14 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk: The Specter has closer connections to Earth than the W Phoenix.

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

With Mxy and Spectre on team 2? Not a chance.

#16 Posted by BobSaysHi25 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man and Mad Jim Jaspers may dominate most of team 2

#17 Posted by cooljammy18 (909 posts) - - Show Bio

At their strongest implies that it's Pre-Retcon Molecule Man. He could possibly solo.

#18 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos.

He's punked Superman and killed gods.

#19 Posted by Wardemon32 (4144 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#20 Edited by izbighulk (633 posts) - - Show Bio

At their strongest implies that it's Pre-Retcon Molecule Man. He could possibly solo.

Yes the whole team is at their strongest

#21 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like team 2 wields more power.

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

PR MM blinkstomps team 2 by himself. They're that far out of their league

#23 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

not mxy, spectre or COIE AM.

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps...

PR Molecule Man

Mad Jim Jaspers

Shuma-Gorath-Arioch-Kathulos-Dr. Strange

If Team 2 would be at their best, then Spectre and COIE AM would be a chalenge for MJJ and Strange, but PR MM still would win it.

#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

Yes, he would. He would one-shot all of them at once. PR MM was a match to PR Beyonder. And PR Beyonder was above all Abstracts and whole multiverse was just an atom compared to his power.

#26 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Yes, he would. He would one-shot all of them at once. PR MM was a match to PR Beyonder. And PR Beyonder was above all Abstracts and whole multiverse was just an atom compared to his power.

PR molecule man wasn't on par with beyonder, MM himself stated on panel that the beyonder operates on a level unimaginable to himself. also AM is pretty powerful seeing how he destroyed infinite universes, spectre is also powerful (assuming he is at full potential), and Mxy is multiversal and a casual universal buster (also more powerful than the spectre).

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@beautifulrevery said:

PR molecule man wasn't on par with beyonder, MM himself stated on panel that the beyonder operates on a level unimaginable to himself. also AM is pretty powerful seeing how he destroyed infinite universes, spectre is also powerful (assuming he is at full potential), and Mxy is multiversal and a casual universal buster (also more powerful than the spectre).

He was only threat to Beyonder there, I see him much above Living Tribunal, even while I'm not an expert when it comes to PR Beyonder or MM. Spectre at his best lost to COIE AM and COIE AM is below Hercules and Mikaboshi from Chaos War.

When Mxy destroyed a Multiverse in canon comic?

#28 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

he wasn't on par with him, in fact he was was compared to beyonder like captain america is compared to him. so he isn't anywhere in beyonder's league, yes they fought but i assume the beyonder wasn't at his full potential since directly after their fight MM said that.

why would you say mikaboshi and CW herc are above COIE AM?

i never said mxy destroyed the multiverse in a comic, i said that he is multiversal (meaning he can affect the multiverse) and is a casual universal buster as proved in the emperor joker story arc.

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

he wasn't on par with him, in fact he was was compared to beyonder like captain america is compared to him. so he isn't anywhere in beyonder's league, yes they fought but i assume the beyonder wasn't at his full potential since directly after their fight MM said that.

i never said mxy destroyed the multiverse in a comic, i said that he is multiversal (meaning he can affect the multiverse) and is a casual universal buster as proved in the emperor joker story arc.

1.I have to pass, since I don't have PR MM scans.

2.Because Spectre failed to defeat near-multiversal buster, while Chaos King defeated Multiverse re-creator, destoryed 98% of multiverse and was nevr defeated. They just changed his perspective and BFRd him.

3.Universal busters wouldn't matter too much here.

#30 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@czarny_samael666:

1.I have to pass, since I don't have PR MM scans.

2.Because Spectre failed to defeat near-multiversal buster, while Chaos King defeated Multiverse re-creator, destoryed 98% of multiverse and was nevr defeated. They just changed his perspective and BFRd him.

3.Universal busters wouldn't matter too much here.

1. here's the scan:

2. spectre was stated to be able to destroy the heaven, hell and everything in between, that's a hell of a feat. also CK didn't destroy the multiverse as a whole, and it did take him quite some time, it isn't like he oneshotted the multiverse, same thing with AM, though AM's power increases as he destroys universes, so assuming he is at full power (like in the end) he should be pretty powerful and a challenge to MM (though i admit that he would lose to MM).

3. why? even CK wasn't shown to be a casual universal buster on panel.

#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer:

2. spectre was stated to be able to destroy the heaven, hell and everything in between, that's a hell of a feat. also CK didn't destroy the multiverse as a whole, and it did take him quite some time, it isn't like he oneshotted the multiverse, same thing with AM, though AM's power increases as he destroys universes, so assuming he is at full power (like in the end) he should be pretty powerful and a challenge to MM (though i admit that he would lose to MM).

Chaos King's power also increases.

And MJJ's power was stated to be an omniversal level threat. COIE Spectre (highly boosted one) lost to COIE AM and I don't recall Spcetre's or AM's feat equal to what Hercules has done after his fight with CK. He has done it with one-move spending all of his energy, but since King was above him, he can do the same and more.

Similar with COIE AM, but we both know what happened in both situations. Universal level is below Shuma Gorath and Shuma Gorath from the start is part of Strange, since Strange's most powerfull form was above him and already absorbed him. Sise-Neg couldn't kill SG. And if OP means that there is another SG in this fight, he too will be absorbed.

Besides, MM is so much above universal level, that it can't matter here, since his lost would mean that someone has to be levels above universal buster.

Besides, only one side is in full power. Nothing like that was said about Team 2, so we have here their current versions. SCW/BN AM isn't a threat here. Nor is Spectre.

#32 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins

#33 Edited by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk: Team 1 can win if they are at their absolute strongest and team 2 is at its absolute weakest (i.e. Sinestros Corps War Anti-Monitor and Parallax, Hal Jordan Spectre, ect)

However, if this is COIE Anti-Monitor, Zero Hour Parallax, and Jim Corrigan Spectre....team 1 stands no chance....

#34 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer:

Chaos King's power also increases.

And MJJ's power was stated to be an omniversal level threat. COIE Spectre (highly boosted one) lost to COIE AM and I don't recall Spcetre's or AM's feat equal to what Hercules has done after his fight with CK. He has done it with one-move spending all of his energy, but since King was above him, he can do the same and more.

Similar with COIE AM, but we both know what happened in both situations. Universal level is below Shuma Gorath and Shuma Gorath from the start is part of Strange, since Strange's most powerfull form was above him and already absorbed him. Sise-Neg couldn't kill SG. And if OP means that there is another SG in this fight, he too will be absorbed.

Besides, MM is so much above universal level, that it can't matter here, since his lost would mean that someone has to be levels above universal buster.

Besides, only one side is in full power. Nothing like that was said about Team 2, so we have here their current versions. SCW/BN AM isn't a threat here. Nor is Spectre.

why are you under the impression that CK is above COIE AM? CK destroyed 98%of the multiverse, AM destroyed infinite universes, so their feats are pretty even. MJJ has nothing to do with this, dont know why you're bringing him up...........also spectre was stated to have the power to destroy heaven, hell and everything inbetween, that's a good feat if you ask me.

no, AM was shown time and time again to destroy universes casually. how is shuma multiversal? SN is a universal buster.

if you read my first post i said that team 1 will win due to MM, im just arguing that MM couldn't take Mxy, AM and spectre.

if we remove COIE AM it becomes terribly one-sided.

#35 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

It goes without saying that PR MM is one of the strongest beings in the Marvel universe second only to MM and TOAA.

#36 Edited by comic_book_fan (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin and whit phoenix win.

#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk: Team 1 can win if they are at their absolute strongest and team 2 is at its absolute weakest (i.e. Sinestros Corps War Anti-Monitor and Parallax, Hal Jordan Spectre, ect)

However, if this is COIE Anti-Monitor, Zero Hour Parallax, and Jim Corrigan Spectre....team 1 stands no chance....

Because?

@rolldestroyer:

why are you under the impression that CK is above COIE AM? CK destroyed 98%of the multiverse, AM destroyed infinite universes, so their feats are pretty even. MJJ has nothing to do with this, dont know why you're bringing him up...........also spectre was stated to have the power to destroy heaven, hell and everything inbetween, that's a good feat if you ask me.

1.Thier objective feats - yes, they seems equal.

But no one in DC had power to recreate multvierse in that moment, what actually is higher feat that destroying it. Which means that CK Hercules highest feat is above COIE AM and he lost to Chaos King.

2.Because MJJ is in this battle to and he would be my answer to Spcetre here, if we wouldn't count PR MM.

SN is a universal buster.

I belive that he is multiversal, but I'm not in mood to prove so moot points, like SN being multiversal or WPOTC's level. There are things about these people very hard too prove.

Besides point is that You can't really kill SG, just absorb his powers and become him or banish him to other dimension.

if you read my first post i said that team 1 will win due to MM, im just arguing that MM couldn't take Mxy, AM and spectre.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/choushin-dark-schneider-neo-bo7-vs-beyonder-molecule-man/318771/

I just found needed scans, they are all In this thread.

MM said by Uatu to be powerfull than LT or Abstracts and that he is the most powerfull being in multiverse. Beyonder said that his attack could hve destroy several billion of dimensions.

I don't see anyone here being able to say the same about himself. Living Tribunal is the most powerfull of all Abstracts and beings similar to Abstracts in multiverse. Ergo he is able to destroy and recreate multiverse, since Multi-Eternity is Multiverse and LT is above him. If PR MM is more powerfull than him, he is more powerfull than Chaos King or Chaos War Hercules. Since we agreed that Mxy is universal buster, he wouldn't matter against MM.

#38 Posted by izbighulk (633 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 is at its current levels that is standard power level not weakest

#39 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

yes but CW hercules seemed to have repaired the universe not multiverse, it wasn't mentioned that he recreated the multiverse, also creation power is irrelevant here.

as i said before im not arguing that team 1 wouldn't win, in fact PR MM, MJJ, WP are too much for team 2 to handle IMO.

you're also missing something here, remember multi-eternity didn't exist in that time, then it was only a universal eternity not a multiversal, so LT>universal eternity.

emperor joker while haven't even reached his full potential was a casual universe buster, also he was stated to dominate all space and time. so he isn't just a regular universal buster.

#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

yes but CW hercules seemed to have repaired the universe not multiverse, it wasn't mentioned that he recreated the multiverse, also creation power is irrelevant here.

as i said before im not arguing that team 1 wouldn't win, in fact PR MM, MJJ, WP are too much for team 2 to handle IMO.

you're also missing something here, remember multi-eternity didn't exist in that time, then it was only a universal eternity not a multiversal, so LT>universal eternity.

emperor joker while haven't even reached his full potential was a casual universe buster, also he was stated to dominate all space and time. so he isn't just a regular universal buster.

1.He reformed everything and it is relevant here, since he is clearly multiversal power and he still couldn't take out Chaos King.

2.Multi-Eternity existed then, it just wasn't known for humans.

3.But he still didn't prove to have greater power than that.

#41 Posted by lol (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming this is PR MM team 1 should take this in a tough fight (im also assuming this is COIE AM)

this

#42 Edited by termiteone4ever (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for sure

#43 Posted by lol (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#44 Posted by Awesomedude (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

Both can win.

#45 Posted by WHAT_DiiCK (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is like a well trained dog he's only allowed to "attack" when he's told by the presence if no order has been given he's useless

#46 Posted by Homer_X (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting....It could go either way IMO