Can Lex Luthor Beat Thor ?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By terry2012

If this was Lex emerge with Brianiac then he has a chance.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By TifaLockhart

Slightly off-topic, but Luthor beat Superman with red Kryptonite. He may not want to actually kill Superman more than he wants to prove his superiority.

Back on track, I wouldn't say Lex has zero percent chance of winning. The dude cured cancer with stuff in his sister's basement and I recall CitizenBane referencing a time he stole the powers of one of the Endless or something.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngryHulks: And yet,Wolverine satbbed in his back and he bleeds.....so Adamantium is magic??

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By bigcimmerian

Luthor has no chance of beating Thor, if he cannot beat Superman while using his weaknesses against him, then how is he going to beat guy who has no weaknesses?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jayfournines

@BigCimmerian said:

Luthor has no chance of beating Thor, if he cannot beat Superman while using his weaknesses against him, then how is he going to beat guy who has no weaknesses?

Obviously you know Luthor cannot beat Superman cause then the comic books would be over, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: @matchesmalone21 said:

@AngryHulks: And yet,Wolverine satbbed in his back and he bleeds.....so Adamantium is magic??

So Adamantium bullets in his head..would kill him?? since Wolverine can hurt him and wolverine isn't a god....and yet Thor hasn't weakness. huh?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AngryHulks

@matchesmalone21 said:

So Adamantium bullets in his head..would kill him?? since Wolverine can hurt him and wolverine isn't a god....and yet Thor hasn't weakness. huh?

That is not technically a weakness. Thor is not allergic to Adamantium.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By bigcimmerian

@matchesmalone21 said:

Of course they wouldn't kill him, Thor can take nukes without showing any injury.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By Squalleon

@IZZR said:

1 year?? Thor dies real bad.
Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Eternal19

@WillPayton said:

@nickzambuto said:

Let me just say that I am a strong believer of the fact that Lex Luthor never beating Superman is PIS. In all honesty, he SHOULD be able to.

This, 100%. Superman, especially when you know his weakness, is one of the easiest characters to beat. Step 1, fake an emergency. Step 2, when Superman shows up you take out your Kryptonite knife and stab him. Step 3, celebrate with some ice cream.

you make it seem like just because you have kryptonite you automatically can beat superman. With that logic every superhero could be easy to beat you know how many times batman should have died. you know how many times spiderman should have died.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: wouldn't ?? he bleed and show thta hurts...If Wolverine stabbed in his brain,he would die or simple cut off his head. Please,he can whistand nukes without a scratch,but ca be hamed by a simple metal claw

@AngryHulks: Isn't a weakness?? If hurt him,is a weakness.. alergic? Adamantium is a disease now?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AngryHulks

@matchesmalone21 said:

@BigCimmerian: wouldn't ?? he bleed and show thta hurts...If Wolverine stabbed in his brain,he would die or simple cut off his head. Please,he can whistand nukes without a scratch,but ca be hamed by a simple metal claw

@AngryHulks: Isn't a weakness?? If hurt him,is a weakness.. alergic? Adamantium is a disease now?

No, I mean ANY characters can be injured by sufficient force, no exception to that. Adamantium hurt him in no different way as being punched by other superhuman. For Kryptonite, you just show it to Superman and he will feel sick, that's a weakness.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngryHulks: Sufficient Strength? Wolverine? Wolverine isn't neary at his level of strenght. To injure Thor that way,with Adamantium or not, he should be as strong as the Hulk.

Wrong,to weakened Superman you have to be close,the effect of Kryptonite radiation are not that instantaneous, the powers decrease the effects..Not only is need show the Kryptonite

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By isaac_clarke

@JonSmith said:

I admit Lex Luthor is a genius in every sense of the word, but his main strength against Superman is that Superman has one specially tailored weakness that Lex can take advantage of. Even considering that Thor maybe (I say maybe due to not knowing for certain either way) weaker than Superman, he also has no such tailor made weaknesses that I know of. Lex's arsenal is designed to beat Superman by taking advantage of his weaknesses, not trying to outfight him. Lex knows he can't beat him in an all out brawl. Similarly, he can't take Thor in a fisticuffs brawl. So even with a year of prep and access to all his resources, he has no weaknesses to exploit. So he'll just be trying to buff his equipment as much as possible.

Even IF Lex were to figure out 'Hey, maybe magic is more effective against this supposed 'God' than science', he's too arrogant to investigate such a ridiculous course. He'd refuse to investigate it, purely on the grounds that if he doesn't know it, it's not worth knowing.

This person has the right idea.

@nickzambuto said:

Doctor Octopus beat Thor with prep.

Because you know - Lex is totally going to have a Midgard Serpent Tooth on hand, as well as someone strong enough to ram Thor through with it. No idea how Doc Oct managed that still - as well as beating the Avengers.

@matchesmalone21 said:

ABC logic

Thor is a god thta can whistand star explosions

Wolverine is mutant,stabbed Thor with his adamantium claw and makes him bleed

Lex is agenius with one to prep,create Adamantium bullets and missils and shoot at him

Thor dies

Where is Luthor going to get Adamantium?

@matchesmalone21 said:

Correction: How the hell does Luthor nail Thor with an adamantium bullet to the head to boot? You realize Thor's been blocking bullets and faster for decades right? You're confusing the awesome writing that has Colossus more durable than Thor - with an actual weakness. Adamantium is in no shape or form his kryptonite.

Also fun fact - Wolverine couldn't even get those claws to do much to that face outside lightly scratch it's cheek. Good luck to any bullet that does nail him in the head.

Final Verdict:

I'm not beyond saying Lex Luthor wins, but there isn't much posted here that suggests anything plausible as to how he does it. Despite how brilliant Lex is he hardly thinks outside the box to fight muscle power-houses and without an exploitable weakness he is going to have a hard time here. This is of course assuming he's in character.

So outside him going completely out of character and building some magical plot device - not sure how this fight doesn't end with Luthor in a power suit getting a massive beatdown - sorta like how Doom did in the Doom Destroyer.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AngryHulks

@matchesmalone21 said:

@AngryHulks: Sufficient Strength? Wolverine? Wolverine isn't neary at his level of strenght. To injure Thor that way,with Adamantium or not, he should be as strong as the Hulk.

Wrong,to weakened Superman you have to be close,the effect of Kryptonite radiation are not that instantaneous, the powers decrease the effects..Not only is need show the Kryptonite

I'm exaggerating for Superman's case, but depends on depiction as well. You can touch Thor (and every other known characters) with Adamantium indefinitely, and he won't get depowered or sick. Wolverine stabs him in the back, and scratch him across the face, does that gives an effect of vampires disintegrate after being splashed by holy water? No, it's not like silver bullet where you one essence of a matter will destroy a character, that's more of a weakness.

Many characters, including Hulk can be cut by Adamantium as well, and guess what, it's easier to cut some of them. The same force that use to slash Thor will trisect normal human, and despite injury, the slashes did not drop Thor.

Many characters have been cut by Adamantium in the past, and none of that give Thor (Hulk, Luke Cage, or even Punisher) a "true" weakness either.

I'm not saying Luthor can't beat Thor.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@TheSecondOpinion said:

A Synopsis of how Lex Luthor preps.

Lex: "Superman, I need to ask for your assistance."

Kent: "What is it President Luthor?"

Lex: "There is a wild man of super abilities comparible to your own that is wrecking a city not too far from here."

Kent: "Did you say wrecking!?"

Lex: "Yes.... He's destroying everything in his path and every thing he touches is left in ruin."

Kent: "I'll be on my way...."

Lex: "Wait.... Pardon my forgetfulness, but he also has some magical abilities. You might want to assemble the rest of the Justice League."

Kent: "I'll arrange it right away...."

Lex: "Excellent.... In the mean time, I have requested Captain Marvel's assistance too. He will be able to aid you."

Meanwhile:

Lex is using Black Adam to cause mayham at the city wearing Thor's clothes.... Adam leaves at the moment Thor arrives..... And Superman and his Justice League begin to confront Thor.

Kent: "Who are you and why did you do this to the city?"

Thor: "Thy art Thor. Nay hath done thou city in rubble!"

Kent: "Justice League, GET HIM!"

Thor: "By ODIN'S BEARD!! ARRrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!"

Batman: "Already done...."

.... I get what you were trying to say but that doesn't look grammatically correct... it's as if Thor is calling Clark Thor, and i don't even know about the second part

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Don't play a foll,you understand very well what I said. I didn't say that Adamantium is like Kryptonite for Thor,but can be used as weapons against him. The durability of Thor spans his entire body (not to mention the armor), Wolverine pierced his back, if he used the claws on his face the effect would be the same,just stop all his body has the smae durability...Thor is incredibly fast, but still was not able to prevent the attack from Wolverine.

Dark Avenger put him down and make him bleed,Taskamster knock him out with his shield and he isn't that strong..again Thor bleeds,despite whistand nukes and be more faster than Silver Surfer.

Nice try to explain...Re-read and pay attention

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AngryHulks: Again I didn't compared Adamantium with Kryptonite. For God Sake,I said that he can be used as a weapon against Thor. It's to harm Thor,not kill

Re-read and pay attention

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bigcimmerian

@matchesmalone21 said:

He cannot cut off Thor's head, he cut him with all the strength he had and only managed to make little scratches.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@BigCimmerian: Wolverine make little scratches to his liver,then

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By bigcimmerian

@matchesmalone21 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@BigCimmerian: Wolverine make little scratches to his liver,then

You just showed me the scan which proves how little damage Wolverine has done, adamantium bullets are blunt and Wolverine only managed to hurt him because of the sharpness of his claws. I don't want to argue with you who would win Wolverine or Thor, there are too many wolverine vs thor threads, but you can't post on them because they are locked for obvious reasons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: I'm not arguing Thor Vs Wolverine, this fight does not interest me. I'm saying that Adamanium can hurt him,the claws pass throught his armor and body reach the liver and you cal this a little damage? So If Hulk use Adamantium claws,can cut in half then...

I do not want to be rude (even though I already is being, and I apologize), but I've seen Thor being attacking with weapons and magic he wasn't injured, but he could be hurt by Adamantium (regardless of form or format that has yet is the same)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#73  Edited By Pyrogram

@matchesmalone21 said:

@BigCimmerian: I'm not arguing Thor Vs Wolverine, this fight does not interest me. I'm saying that Adamanium can hurt him,the claws pass throught his armor and body reach the liver and you cal this a little damage? So If Hulk use Adamantium claws,can cut in half then...

I do not want to be rude (even though I already is being, and I apologize), but I've seen Thor attacking with weapons and magic he was injured, but he could be hurt by Adamantium (regardless of form or format that has yet is the same)

Thor got scratched, you think his liver is like on the outside of his body and gets hit by a scratch? take biology lessons lmfao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram: read more comics, comics are comics biology from the real world do not apply in comics, thanks for trying to be the smartest guy in the room

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By bigcimmerian

@matchesmalone21 said:

I do not want to be rude (even though I already is being, and I apologize), but I've seen Thor being attacking with weapons and magic he wasn't injured, but he could be hurt by Adamantium (regardless of form or format that has yet is the same)

Where does it say it reached his liver? I see only small cuts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: He didn't say..but the claws are inside his body. obviously is you small cutes,he didn't ripp that part and Thor is wearing an armor....so you only can see small cuts

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By AngryHulks

In that scan:

"Too fast, though his strikes have failed to do any significant damage due to the thickness of my Asgardian skin...."

It's only superficial damage, if it really hits his vitals, he probably dies, KO, or cough blood many issues ago.

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By batfan1939

I thought Thor was weak against bullets and piercing wounds, like Wonder Woman? That he can take blunt force up to around Kryptonian levels, but any blade or projectile will cut his skin? My mistake.

No way Luthor beats the warrior-god of lightning. The only reason Superman hasn't strung him up is PIS and CIS. With his powers, Superman should be able to see any plan of Lex's from a mile away. We're talking about someone that can see cell signals here! How does he not know every move Lex makes? Not to mention raw power! The two battles I've seen with the power suit recently was the Public Enemies fight, which went poorly for Lex to say the least, and the Supergirl: Power fight where Dark Supergirl tore through Lex's armor like paper. Considering neither had an especially large amount of trouble literally tearing the suit to shreds, Thor should do EXTREMELY well, since he has actual fighting ability (Kryptonians have basic fighting, but not anywhere near what Thor can do).

A year prep IS overkill, but unless Lex uses that year to get the Infinity Gauntlet or turn himself into a Metallo-style android cyborg or something, there's only so much he can do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batfan1939: THe OP doesn't state that he can call help....Amazo,Parasite,Bizarro

Yeah and with his fighting abilities,The Dark Avengers defeated him.....

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By selinaky

I think Lex would win, but might need access to magic, Asgardian weaponry, or something along those lines. I'm not sure if he could kill Thor though. And he'd have to keep distance, because I reckon Thor would be willing to kill him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Selinaky: THe OP doesn't state that he can call help....Amazo,Parasite,Bizarro and in Dc comics are not lacking magical artifacts.

If Tony with some years construct a replica (not so well replica) of Thor,using his genetic materials,what Lex would do with his genetic materials?

LLort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By LLort

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

I still don't know exactly what Lex Luthor is gonna do.When Thor realizes that Lex is a threat. He'll will just:

BRF him

Throw his hammer FTL on Luthor.

Summon the winds of a 1000 worlds

Use GodBlast

Call a Storm/Earthquake upon Lex

Not really... Iron Man has kicked Thor's ass several times, why couldn't Lex Luthor do the same? His suit is just as powerful, I believe
Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By venomsapprentice

@JonSmith said:

I admit Lex Luthor is a genius in every sense of the word, but his main strength against Superman is that Superman has one specially tailored weakness that Lex can take advantage of. Even considering that Thor maybe (I say maybe due to not knowing for certain either way) weaker than Superman, he also has no such tailor made weaknesses that I know of. Lex's arsenal is designed to beat Superman by taking advantage of his weaknesses, not trying to outfight him. Lex knows he can't beat him in an all out brawl. Similarly, he can't take Thor in a fisticuffs brawl. So even with a year of prep and access to all his resources, he has no weaknesses to exploit. So he'll just be trying to buff his equipment as much as possible.

Even IF Lex were to figure out 'Hey, maybe magic is more effective against this supposed 'God' than science', he's too arrogant to investigate such a ridiculous course. He'd refuse to investigate it, purely on the grounds that if he doesn't know it, it's not worth knowing.

This. Thor has no weaknesses for Lex to exploit.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pyrogram

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Pyrogram: read more comics, comics are comics biology from the real world do not apply in comics, thanks for trying to be the smartest guy in the room

Trying? I have nothing to prove.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram: if you have nothing to prove, also should have nothing to say. Thanks for nothing

@venomsapprentice: If I remeber well,Thor has weakness against magic..Lex Has one Year to prep....follow the OP he can call help..In Dc have great evil magicians and mystical artifacts.... hmm

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Jayfournines

I still say Lex has got this, Thor's not exactly a bright cookie.

Also, in regards to the adamantium? I'm sure it can hurt Thor...if enough force were applied. Wolverine does not have the force to truly harm Thor, not even with Adamantium.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By venomsapprentice

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Pyrogram: if you have nothing to prove, also should have nothing to say. Thanks for nothing

@venomsapprentice: If I remeber well,Thor has weakness against magic..Lex Has one Year to prep....follow the OP he can call help..In Dc have great evil magicians and mystical artifacts.... hmm

Thor HAS magic. Not a weakness to magic. (unless I'm mistaken)

The OP doesn't say weather or not Thor is bloodlusted. If he is, he could just destroy the Earth with God-Blast.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By isaac_clarke

@matchesmalone21 said:

@isaac_clarke: Don't play a foll,you understand very well what I said. I didn't say that Adamantium is like Kryptonite for Thor,but can be used as weapons against him. The durability of Thor spans his entire body (not to mention the armor), Wolverine pierced his back, if he used the claws on his face the effect would be the same,just stop all his body has the smae durability...Thor is incredibly fast, but still was not able to prevent the attack from Wolverine.

Dark Avenger put him down and make him bleed,Taskamster knock him out with his shield and he isn't that strong..again Thor bleeds,despite whistand nukes and be more faster than Silver Surfer.

Nice try to explain...Re-read and pay attention

I'd suggest looking back at that awful piece of writing.

It's also mentioned by Thor he's lucky to be sporting such thick Asgardian skin against these claws. I'd look at the Dark Avenger showing again too. Norman says right to Taskmaster's face that Thor didn't even feel his hits. I don't think I want you to re-explain anything, I have a hemorrage in my brain just after reading that slew of untruth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: Thor has not magic...Mjolnir has and also being magic,doesn't turn anyone invunerable to magic. Doctor Strange has Magic,several times was hurt by magic as the same with Odin

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Pyrogram

@matchesmalone21 said:

I can say things against idiocy , not to prove I am not.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ChaosMarvel

1 year prep? Lex can do this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram: And you used idiocy agaisnt my argument, everyone knows that real world sciences is different from the sciences in the comics, so making that comparison, you're embarrassing yourself

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By venomsapprentice

@matchesmalone21 said:

@venomsapprentice: Thor has not magic...Mjolnir has and also being magic,doesn't turn anyone invunerable to magic. Doctor Strange has Magic,several times was hurt by magic as the same with Odin

What magic can Lex learn in a year, and who would be willing to teach him?

What kind of artifact could he get to match Thor's power?

What does Lex even KNOW about Thor, other than the fact that he's a god?

And what's stopping Thor from blowing DC earth to kingdom come?

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By agentxx

@LLort said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

I still don't know exactly what Lex Luthor is gonna do.When Thor realizes that Lex is a threat. He'll will just:

BRF him

Throw his hammer FTL on Luthor.

Summon the winds of a 1000 worlds

Use GodBlast

Call a Storm/Earthquake upon Lex

Not really... Iron Man has kicked Thor's ass several times, why couldn't Lex Luthor do the same? His suit is just as powerful, I believe

scans of Iron Man kicking thor's ass please.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Eternal19

@venomsapprentice said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

that would be really out of charecter

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Eternal19 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

that would be really out of charecter

True. But Lex using magic is also out of character. He would want to find a technical solution.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice:

1) I ddin't say that,he would learn abou magic..he can hired magicians to do his work and in Dc comics are many magicians,some above Thor. Just citing the evil:Modru,Lord of Chaos (Spectre Level),Arion,Neron (he just need sould his soul and gain the knowledge),Klarion,Satanus ...as they are magical beings, they can transfer their knowledge to Lex,without him needing to read.

2) Spear of Destiny the only weapon capable to kill the Spectre,the Dreamstone (Dream of the endless jewelry) the same jewelry that was used by Doctor Destiny and the Red King, one created 4 different universes and other altered reality,Arion's Staff taht was used against Eclipso.

3) Tony Stark in some years,studied Thor and took his genetic materials,to create a clone....Lex can do the same and Lex is a better,in chemistry,biology..than Tony,created Bizarros,Shaggy Man III and BlockBuster III..he can create clones than powerful (in nquestion of strength) than him.

4) Thor isn't a reality warper,supreme god and even that powerful,so please stop.... Thor never reach that level and never will reach that power

Aditional one,Lex use magic isn't ouf character...Lex does many things out of character,during Morrison's run in JLA he used the the philosopher's stone against the Justice League

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ckal

Anyone even going to bother providing a way Luthor would kill Thor?

"What? 1 year prep? Thor dies." Is not an acceptable answer.

Let me guess, Lex Luthor kills Thor with kryptonite, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckal: Learn to read all comments in thread,before posting....many people provide ratioanl awsnser,read my comments above thanks.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:

@venomsapprentice:

1) I ddin't say that,he would learn abou magic..he can hired magicians to do his work and in Dc comics are many magicians,some above Thor. Just citing the evil:Modru,Lord of Chaos (Spectre Level),Arion,Neron (he just need sould his soul and gain the knowledge),Klarion,Satanus ...as they are magical beings, they can transfer their knowledge to Lex,without him needing to read.

2) Spear of Destiny the only weapon capable to kill the Spectre,the Dreamstone (Dream of the endless jewelry) the same jewelry that was used by Doctor Destiny and the Red King, one created 4 different universes and other altered reality,Arion's Staff taht was used against Eclipso.

3) Tony Stark in some years,studied Thor and took his genetic materials,to create a clone....Lex can do the same and Lex is a better,in chemistry,biology..than Tony,created Bizarros,Shaggy Man III and BlockBuster III..he can create clones than powerful (in nquestion of strength) than him.

4) Thor isn't a reality warper,supreme god and even that powerful,so please stop.... Thor never reach that level and never will reach that power

Aditional one,Lex use magic isn't ouf character...Lex does many things out of character,during Morrison's run in JLA he used the the philosopher's stone against the Justice League

1. Lex can't just hire magicians. If he did Thor would bring the full power of Asgaurd, including Odin, and Lex would be finished. That's not what the debate is about.

2.??? Proof that Thor would be affected by such a weapon?

3. Where is Lex going to get Thor's DNA. And don't say "If Tony Stark can do it Lex can do it." Cause' Lex would have ZERO opportunity to get Thor's DNA. Also, if Lex brings a Bizzaro clone, Thor will bring the Asgaurdian destroyer and God knows what else. Same result as number 1.

4. Thor DID reach the power of reality warper. I don't know where that comment came from.

Even with his current powers he can survive supernovae and destroy planets. So, think of him as Super Man without Kryptonite.