#4 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

1 year?? Thor dies real bad.

this

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

Dudes never beaten Superman, that's all I'm saying.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (17898 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

This.

#8 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex: I'LL KILL YOU WITH SOME SUPER-HYPER-THORBUSTER-RIP OFF ARMOR!!

*Thor uses Godblast*

The end.

Really, I know that Lex is a genius, but, I can't see him killing Thor, even with prep.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

This.

@nickzambuto said:

He's never had that much prep, that's why.

#10 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

Has plenty of times, infact Lex has even helped Supes before, he stomped the f**k out of Brainiac with no prep, and a lot of times when Lex has Supes on the ropes its almost like he doesn't really want him dead, i mean after all who is Lex without his nemesis?..
#11 Posted by Dawgfan229 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

ZERO chance......even.with 1 year to of prep the battle would not last long.

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:

Has plenty of times, infact Lex has even helped Supes before, he stomped the f**k out of Brainiac with no prep, and a lot of times when Lex has Supes on the ropes its almost like he doesn't really want him dead, i mean after all who is Lex without his nemesis?..

This is Lex Luthor, not Joker. Helping Superman does not mean he can beat him, can Robin beat Batman?

#13 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dawgfan229 said:

Dude that is a fanboys answer, i like Thor but trust me this is one battle he cannot possibly survive heck Lex wouldnt even need half that time to prep for Thor, infact given this time he can kill Thor over and over.
#14 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I admit Lex Luthor is a genius in every sense of the word, but his main strength against Superman is that Superman has one specially tailored weakness that Lex can take advantage of. Even considering that Thor maybe (I say maybe due to not knowing for certain either way) weaker than Superman, he also has no such tailor made weaknesses that I know of. Lex's arsenal is designed to beat Superman by taking advantage of his weaknesses, not trying to outfight him. Lex knows he can't beat him in an all out brawl. Similarly, he can't take Thor in a fisticuffs brawl. So even with a year of prep and access to all his resources, he has no weaknesses to exploit. So he'll just be trying to buff his equipment as much as possible.

Even IF Lex were to figure out 'Hey, maybe magic is more effective against this supposed 'God' than science', he's too arrogant to investigate such a ridiculous course. He'd refuse to investigate it, purely on the grounds that if he doesn't know it, it's not worth knowing.

#15 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:

This is Lex Luthor, not Joker. Helping Superman does not mean he can beat him, can Robin beat Batman?

Its like this Thor vs Lex with 1 year prep = newborn baby in a kitchen freezer.
#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

I admit Lex Luthor is a genius in every sense of the word, but his main strength against Superman is that Superman has one specially tailored weakness that Lex can take advantage of. Even considering that Thor maybe (I say maybe due to not knowing for certain either way) weaker than Superman, he also has no such tailor made weaknesses that I know of. Lex's arsenal is designed to beat Superman by taking advantage of his weaknesses, not trying to outfight him. Lex knows he can't beat him in an all out brawl. Similarly, he can't take Thor in a fisticuffs brawl. So even with a year of prep and access to all his resources, he has no weaknesses to exploit. So he'll just be trying to buff his equipment as much as possible.

Even IF Lex were to figure out 'Hey, maybe magic is more effective against this supposed 'God' than science', he's too arrogant to investigate such a ridiculous course. He'd refuse to investigate it, purely on the grounds that if he doesn't know it, it's not worth knowing.

Doctor Octopus beat Thor with prep.

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:

Let me just say that I am a strong believer of the fact that Lex Luthor never beating Superman is PIS. In all honesty, he SHOULD be able to.

#17 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@JonSmith said:

Doctor Octopus beat Thor with prep.

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:

Let me just say that I am a strong believer of the fact that Lex Luthor never beating Superman is PIS. In all honesty, he SHOULD be able to.

Like i said my dude i have soooooo many action comics and superman issues i know for a fact Lex has let Supes live because without Supes Lex would have no purpose and he knows that, even though Supes has on occassions let Lex live too. Thor is a true warrior but Lex wouldnt need more than a week or 2 to actually kill him, Lex has access to some of the most powerful magical and technological artifacts in the DC universe due to him being the leader of the Injustice league so he can easily make Felix Faust or others summon up an object to kill thor with, with that said he turned himself into a cosmic powerhouse to fight a cosmic version of Brainiac and stomped him.
#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@nickzambuto said:
@nickzambuto said:
@nickzambuto said:
Like i said my dude i have soooooo many action comics and superman issues i know for a fact Lex has let Supes live because without Supes Lex would have no purpose and he knows that, even though Supes has on occassions let Lex live too.
SCANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#19 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know exactly what Lex Luthor is gonna do.When Thor realizes that Lex is a threat. He'll will just:

BRF him

Throw his hammer FTL on Luthor.

Summon the winds of a 1000 worlds

Use GodBlast

Call a Storm/Earthquake upon Lex

#20 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Many

I still don't know exactly what Lex Luthor is gonna do.When Thor realizes that Lex is a threat. He'll will just:

BRF him

Throw his hammer FTL on Luthor.

Summon the winds of a 1000 worlds

Use GodBlast

Call a Storm/Earthquake upon Lex

Lol, I totally agree with you.

I'm saying Thor wins unless Lex Luthor can pull off something real big that requires getting intense preparation from Asgard, get where I'm going from people?

#21 Posted by Kemborionatosmelai (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Dude's never beaten Superman becausse it would look bad for the President of the USA to kill the most popular hero on Earth.

#22 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like Lex gets credit solely on being "Superman's enemy". Still haven't heard how Lex is going to beat Thor

#24 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

A Synopsis of how Lex Luthor preps.

Lex: "Superman, I need to ask for your assistance."

Kent: "What is it President Luthor?"

Lex: "There is a wild man of super abilities comparible to your own that is wrecking a city not too far from here."

Kent: "Did you say wrecking!?"

Lex: "Yes.... He's destroying everything in his path and every thing he touches is left in ruin."

Kent: "I'll be on my way...."

Lex: "Wait.... Pardon my forgetfulness, but he also has some magical abilities. You might want to assemble the rest of the Justice League."

Kent: "I'll arrange it right away...."

Lex: "Excellent.... In the mean time, I have requested Captain Marvel's assistance too. He will be able to aid you."

Meanwhile:

Lex is using Black Adam to cause mayham at the city wearing Thor's clothes.... Adam leaves at the moment Thor arrives..... And Superman and his Justice League begin to confront Thor.

Kent: "Who are you and why did you do this to the city?"

Thor: "Thy art Thor. Nay hath done thou city in rubble!"

Kent: "Justice League, GET HIM!"

Thor: "By ODIN'S BEARD!! ARRrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!"

Batman: "Already done...."

#25 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^Don't know what THAT was, but Luthor could for sure beat Thor with a YEAR prep time. Hell, Peter Parker might be able to.

#26 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

RT+A

#27 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex realizes a month in he literally has no chance and goes back to trying to beat Superman.

#28 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Luthor can beat Thor.

#29 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

^^^^Don't know what THAT was, but Luthor could for sure beat Thor with a YEAR prep time. Hell, Peter Parker might be able to.

Gonna agree with this. A years prep is too much. Frankly anyone with genius level intellect could beat Thor with 1 years prep.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

A Synopsis of how Lex Luthor preps.

Lex: "Superman, I need to ask for your assistance."

Kent: "What is it President Luthor?"

Lex: "There is a wild man of super abilities comparible to your own that is wrecking a city not too far from here."

Kent: "Did you say wrecking!?"

Lex: "Yes.... He's destroying everything in his path and every thing he touches is left in ruin."

Kent: "I'll be on my way...."

Lex: "Wait.... Pardon my forgetfulness, but he also has some magical abilities. You might want to assemble the rest of the Justice League."

Kent: "I'll arrange it right away...."

Lex: "Excellent.... In the mean time, I have requested Captain Marvel's assistance too. He will be able to aid you."

Meanwhile:

Lex is using Black Adam to cause mayham at the city wearing Thor's clothes.... Adam leaves at the moment Thor arrives..... And Superman and his Justice League begin to confront Thor.

Kent: "Who are you and why did you do this to the city?"

Thor: "Thy art Thor. Nay hath done thou city in rubble!"

Kent: "Justice League, GET HIM!"

Thor: "By ODIN'S BEARD!! ARRrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!"

Batman: "Already done...."

That would have been a very good scenario for a Thor vs Superman fight ignoring the last batman comment :p

#31 Posted by blackpanther1 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

What it think is that ion that one year of prep Loki is gonna here that Lex is planning to fight thor and help him, or give him some advise on how to beat thor

#32 Posted by fondofpacman (572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Gonna agree with this. A years prep is too much. Frankly anyone with genius level intellect could beat Thor with 1 years prep.

Sounds about right.

#33 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#34 Edited by Dawgfan229 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Dawgfan229 said:

Dude that is a fanboys answer, i like Thor but trust me this is one battle he cannot possibly survive heck Lex wouldnt even need half that time to prep for Thor, infact given this time he can kill Thor over and over.

no its not a fan boy answer....its what I think.....Thor could hit him with enough "weather" that there's no way he could defend or turn it against Thor....of course Lex would have a plan.....but I don't think he could come up with anything to deal with the diverse raw power that Thor can throw at him and unlike Superman...Thor doesn't have a kryptonite type weakness. A Hammer to the forehead would be hard to stop!!! ; p.......Would you say Loki is as smart as lex??

#35 Edited by Dextersinister (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the time Superman will avoid losing to Lex because he himself is a genius (obviously not of Lex's level or the idea of him as a threat would be a joke). I'm not aware of how intelligent Thor is but I doubt he would be able to avoid a fraction of the things Luthor could cook up.

The other times are Lex's obsession messes things up or Superman has help.

#36 Posted by XiiX (8237 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

#37 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

A year of Prep? Oh come on, that's overkill. Orange Lantern ring+insane technology+insane apokoliptian technnology+mindgames+smartest man in DCU=Dead Thor

#38 Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

One YEAR prep???

Lex stomps.

#39 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

A year of Prep? Oh come on, that's overkill. Orange Lantern ring+insane technology+insane apokoliptian technnology+mindgames+smartest man in DCU=Dead Thor

Im going with what this guy said

#40 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@nickzambuto said:

This.

Its PIS that he's never killed superman, superman should have died more than once.

#41 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex has become a true god, above Thor's level in less time, and that was while he had other irons in the fire. If his undivided attention is on beating Thor, then in one year's time, Thor's head adorns his mantle.

#42 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#43 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

luthor has something thor doesnt 

Brain!!! 

thor dies. 

next

#44 Posted by WillPayton (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

This, 100%. Superman, especially when you know his weakness, is one of the easiest characters to beat. Step 1, fake an emergency. Step 2, when Superman shows up you take out your Kryptonite knife and stab him. Step 3, celebrate with some ice cream.

#45 Posted by divad4686 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

B@WillPayton said:

@nickzambuto said:

This, 100%. Superman, especially when you know his weakness, is one of the easiest characters to beat. Step 1, fake an emergency. Step 2, when Superman shows up you take out your Kryptonite knife and stab him. Step 3, celebrate with some ice cream.

But thor is not weak to Kryptonite so I don't see your point.

#46 Posted by WillPayton (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

@divad4686 said:

B@WillPayton said:

@nickzambuto said:

But thor is not weak to Kryptonite so I don't see your point.

People are saying that Lex cant beat Thor because he cant beat Superman, but not beating Superman is because of PIS. Hence the argument that he cant beat Thor is invalid.

#47 Posted by WillPayton (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, Lex wins.

#48 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

ABC logic

Thor is a god thta can whistand star explosions

Wolverine is mutant,stabbed Thor with his adamantium claw and makes him bleed

Lex is agenius with one to prep,create Adamantium bullets and missils and shoot at him

Thor dies

#49 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is if Luthor can beat Thor, not kill him. The answer of course is yet, he beats Superman all time.

#50 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it's harder to prepare for Thor because unlike Superman, but it's possible to beat him, just Thor don't have weakness similar to "Kryptonite" or "red sun radiation." His direct weakness is to powerful magic, which maybe a little bit difficult to access.