Can HULK bust Red Tornado's team

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@convenientlie:

A regular tornado is about F0-F3 but lets assume it's an F2, the fact that he can do THAT, someone who is weaker than Hulk, Hulk shoudl be able to replicate the same thing.

The JLA didn't do anything to stop Red Tornado.

No Caption Provided

You have Superman flyign through a tornado, how is that going to help?

You have Green Lantern shooting a blast at the tornado, how is that going to help??

You have Firestrom shooting a heat based attack at the tornado, how is that going to help?

Wonderwoman trying to lasso a tornado. how is that going to help?

He didn't fight at all. It's just a pic. What happened after this?

Feats to show how powerful this tornado was other than the JLA doing things that woudlnt stop a tornado?

1. you JUST posted a scan of red hulk jumping thru a tornado and stopping it so the answer to "you have superman flying thru a tornado, how is that goin to help?" SHOULD BE OBVIOUS since you JUST posted the scan of red hulk

2. gl shooting a blast would disperse the winds if the monster wasnt so pwoerful.

3. prove that firestorm is using a heat attack and not something else.

4. so what could hulk do against it?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red tornado could cause problems but he's not enough and his help sucks. If people honestly think metamorpho or blue Beatle is soloing hulk then they know nothing about hulks battle record

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@convenientlie:

1. you JUST posted a scan of red hulk jumping thru a tornado and stopping it so the answer to "you have superman flying thru a tornado, how is that goin to help?" SHOULD BE OBVIOUS since you JUST posted the scan of red hulk

Look at the scan properly. He thunderclapped it.

2. gl shooting a blast would disperse the winds if the monster wasnt so pwoerful.

Its wind.

His name is firestorm for a reason. Yea lets assume he shot out ice lmao. What else could it be? He has "Fire" in his name and the blast was the same color as his fire on his head.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Look at the scan properly. He thunderclapped it.

Its wind.

His name is firestorm for a reason. Yea lets assume he shot out ice lmao. What else could it be? He has "Fire" in his name and the blast was the same color as his fire on his head.

1. flying thru it at high speeds would disperse it but its too powerful. let me know if you still dont understand.

2. it doesnt matter if its wind. an explosion would disperse wind too. do you follow?

3. his name is FIREstorm so you think his attacks are heat based??? LMAO youre joking right?? lmao do you know what his powers are??????

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Where did it say he flew through it at high speeds? And I doubt that would work.

An explosiong would disperse wind? What? Doesn't make any sense.

his name is FIREstorm so you think his attacks are heat based??? LMAO youre joking right?? lmao do you know what his powers are??????

NOW THIS. This had me rolling in my seat, then onto the floor. Alright his name is firestorm, he shoots a blast, would that blast be a heat based blast? You tell me.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

nononononononono

See, Delta Radiation neutralizes Gamma Radiation. If the Scarab does this (and its morals off so it'd scan hulk in a sec and then do this) it STOPS the Hulk from getting angrier, up until the point where he got so angry he'd turn into World War Hulk.

So, realistically, Hulk stays at 100-tonner status for long enough to get dunked. While the Scarab doesn't have infinite power, I believe it does have enough to destroy a building using only its surgery-level beams that were as powerful as a Green Lantern's beams. Moreover, Jaime could Bleed-tap (what is it called?) thus multiplying his effective output by four.

I know what the Delta Radiation does. If it has the same output od radiation the delta takes over and Hulk is useless. If its far less it's useless because while that radaition output stays the same, hulk gets more powerful. That radiation doesn't stop rage.

What durability feats do you guys even have to say they win? He doesn't need to be world war hulk to win but he would eventually turn into world war hulk. All of what you guys are saying is just hyperbole.

Okay let me make this a calc.

The Hulk can lift 100 tons lets say 4 meters into the air at his very basest form.

It takes 1 watt to lift 100 grams 1 meter.

100 tons = 90718474 grams

Multiply this amount by 4 and divide by 100, and you'll get 3628738 Joules needed approximately to lift that much.

Blue Beetle can power a city with his power, let's lowball this at 10,500,000,000 watts then divide the two.

You'll get 2,893 - Hulk would have to get 2893 times as angry, strong enough to lift about 300,000 tons, or strong enough to lift a life-threatening asteroid.

Oh, wait, just kidding, Bleed Tap.

1,200,000 MILLION TONS - this would take him a while to power up to, and Atom Smasher would constantly be punching him in the face thus wearing him down and he'd hardly be able to move due to Red Tornado's winds.

While I'm not saying Red Tornado would create a tornado, Red Tornado consistently creates tornadoes strong enough to hold back the likes of Superman; easily enough to pin Hulk against and have Atom Smasher beat up on him, Metamorpho, etc.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By ConvenientLie

@convenientlie:

Where did it say he flew through it at high speeds? And I doubt that would work.

An explosiong would disperse wind? What? Doesn't make any sense.

his name is FIREstorm so you think his attacks are heat based??? LMAO youre joking right?? lmao do you know what his powers are??????

NOW THIS. This had me rolling in my seat, then onto the floor. Alright his name is firestorm, he shoots a blast, would that blast be a heat based blast? You tell me.

theres a trail behind supes indicating speed. idk why you would doubt it, its simple logic. not rocket science

how does an explosion dispersing wind not make sense? thats just simple common sense dude

it could be whatever he wanted it to be. he transmutes things. thats what he does. he could have tried any number of things. YOU had ME rolling on the floor. "oh, uh his name has fire in it so he shoots heat based blasts" GIVE ME A BREAK

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Wardemon32

@thedarklordpandamonium:

You low balled Blue Beetle to make a point while you put Hulk as only able to lift 100 tons?

Featf for their durability and strikign power? And releasign energy and a certain amount of radation isn't the same.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

nononononononono

See, Delta Radiation neutralizes Gamma Radiation. If the Scarab does this (and its morals off so it'd scan hulk in a sec and then do this) it STOPS the Hulk from getting angrier, up until the point where he got so angry he'd turn into World War Hulk.

So, realistically, Hulk stays at 100-tonner status for long enough to get dunked. While the Scarab doesn't have infinite power, I believe it does have enough to destroy a building using only its surgery-level beams that were as powerful as a Green Lantern's beams. Moreover, Jaime could Bleed-tap (what is it called?) thus multiplying his effective output by four.

I know what the Delta Radiation does. If it has the same output od radiation the delta takes over and Hulk is useless. If its far less it's useless because while that radaition output stays the same, hulk gets more powerful. That radiation doesn't stop rage.

What durability feats do you guys even have to say they win? He doesn't need to be world war hulk to win but he would eventually turn into world war hulk. All of what you guys are saying is just hyperbole.

Okay let me make this a calc.

The Hulk can lift 100 tons lets say 4 meters into the air at his very basest form.

It takes 1 watt to lift 100 grams 1 meter.

100 tons = 90718474 grams

Multiply this amount by 4 and divide by 100, and you'll get 3628738 Joules needed approximately to lift that much.

Blue Beetle can power a city with his power, let's lowball this at 10,500,000,000 watts then divide the two.

You'll get 2,893 - Hulk would have to get 2893 times as angry, strong enough to lift about 300,000 tons, or strong enough to lift a life-threatening asteroid.

Oh, wait, just kidding, Bleed Tap.

1,200,000 MILLION TONS - this would take him a while to power up to, and Atom Smasher would constantly be punching him in the face thus wearing him down and he'd hardly be able to move due to Red Tornado's winds.

While I'm not saying Red Tornado would create a tornado, Red Tornado consistently creates tornadoes strong enough to hold back the likes of Superman; easily enough to pin Hulk against and have Atom Smasher beat up on him, Metamorpho, etc.

makes sense to me.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

theres a trail behind supes indicating speed. idk why you would doubt it, its simple logic. not rocket science

Lol "simple logic". It was obviously speed since he's flying. But that isn't proof on how fast he was going. Quicksilver always leaves a trail behind him when he is running.

how does an explosion dispersing wind not make sense? thats just simple common sense dude

It's not even an explosiong lol. A blast would go THROUGH a tornado. If I havea powerful flash light and i beam it at the tornado it will go through it. If you could take out a tornado like that then we could just blast it and it will be done right?

it could be whatever he wanted it to be. he transmutes things. thats what he does. he could have tried any number of things. YOU had ME rolling on the floor. "oh, uh his name has fire in it so he shoots heat based blasts" GIVE ME A BREAK

So it can be ice? That's now what he does. It's matter manipulation and heat based attacks. None of which would help. But give me 3 things that you could say that ISNT heat based and that would have actually helped. You sound really simple.

If its not a heat based attack it ICE, something clod. You think he can shoot out ice and water?

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Lol "simple logic". It was obviously speed since he's flying. But that isn't proof on how fast he was going. Quicksilver always leaves a trail behind him when he is running.

It's not even an explosiong lol. A blast would go THROUGH a tornado. If I havea powerful flash light and i beam it at the tornado it will go through it. If you could take out a tornado like that then we could just blast it and it will be done right?

So it can be ice? That's now what he does. It's matter manipulation and heat based attacks. None of which would help. But give me 3 things that you could say that ISNT heat based and that would have actually helped. You sound really simple.

If its not a heat based attack it ICE, something clod. You think he can shoot out ice and water?

1. it is simple logic. OBVIOUSLY we don tknow how fast he was going. like i already said, all we know is that he was going fast.

2. its GL, he can make the light explode wherever he wants. he's GL and can do that. it wouldnt go thru the tornado if he didnt want it to.

3. you sound extremely simple and unable to understand simple things. I said for you to prove it was a heat based attack. considering its firestorm it could have been a plethora of things. so...go ahead and prove it. good luck

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Moonman78

@convenientlie:

Do you honestly think hulk has to get super angry to lift over 100 tons, you should read a hulk comic I mean any hulk comic almost will prove you wrong on that. Your math doesn't equate into comic logic so you may as well give that up, and I don't know where your going with the blue beetle stuff

Avatar image for hulk_smashes_everyone
Hulk_Smashes_Everyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn Can we close this thing out. Nobody even tried to make a good argument for hulk. im disappointed by the arguments for hulk guys.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Do you honestly think hulk has to get super angry to lift over 100 tons, you should read a hulk comic I mean any hulk comic almost will prove you wrong on that. Your math doesn't equate into comic logic so you may as well give that up, and I don't know where your going with the blue beetle stuff

i didnt say that. another viner did.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

You still approved it.

1. it is simple logic. OBVIOUSLY we don tknow how fast he was going. like i already said, all we know is that he was going fast.

Because he had after imagies? Lol.

2. its GL, he can make the light explode wherever he wants. he's GL and can do that. it wouldnt go thru the tornado if he didnt want it to.

But it didn't.

3. you sound extremely simple and unable to understand simple things. I said for you to prove it was a heat based attack. considering its firestorm it could have been a plethora of things. so...go ahead and prove it. good luck

Prove it wasn't. His name is FIRE storm, hence the idea of HEAT based attack. And the blast was the same color of his fire. My gosh you are simple.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

You still approved it.

But it didn't.

Prove it wasn't. His name is FIRE storm, hence the idea of HEAT based attack. And the blast was the same color of his fire. My gosh you are simple.

1. so you agree hes going fast? thanks, im glad you finally realized it.

2. theres a blast when the gl light hit the tornado, so yea it hit the winds.

3. LMAO youre a funny guy. i thought you knew your stuff, but obviously you dont if you think that because he has fire in his name, his blasts are heat based. this might actually be the funniest/silliest thing anyone has ever posted on here. LMAO at you. anyway you said it was heat based so prove that it is. the burden of proof is on you for making such a claim.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_smashes_everyone:

What arguement is there to make? All of what they said are invalid. Thet's taking out all the possibilities to win. But since you're so dissapointed do you mind countering what they said and more?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

In base form, calm, Hulk is 100 tons. Also while this is the lowest estimation of Blue Beetle's power, various JL members have said it's essentially infinite, as the Scarab draws energy from its surroundings. Believe Batman said he could power a city and 'barely even notice'.

Okay, here's a better calc.

Hulk releases gamma rays from the entirety of his body.

The Body Surface Area formula is

BSA=.007184x(Weight)^(.425)x(Height)^.725)

=.007184x(635kg=1400pounds)^.425x(243.84cm=8ft)^.725

=.007184x15.5x53.6

= 5.9684672 meters squared (or round up to 6)

Now, a gamma ray has a frequency of 10^18, meaning 10^18 come out of a producer (such as the Hulk) each second. A gamma ray has an average surface area of 1e-12, so dividing 6 by that gives us 6e+12. Multiply this by 10^18 and we get 6e+30. A gamma ray typically has an energy level of around 256 of 10^-19 joules; multiply the number of gamma rays per second times the energy and you get...

*drumroll*

5,659,492 watts per second.

Then subtract the watts needed to lift 100 tons 4 metres, 3,628,738 joules, and you'll get 2,030,754 watts produced every second Hulk is, well, active.

Divide our 10,500,000,000 by 2,030,754 and you get 5170 seconds needed for Hulk to be angry enough to dispel just ONE Blue Beetle; there are four with morals off.

All in all, it would take Hulk nearly 6 hours to overpower the 4 Blue Beetles.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie:

Superman can go half the speed of light right? Even more. Him going about Mach 3 whcih is only needed for after imagies is considered SLOW.

More like the wind deflecting it. Prove how an explosion would take out wind? I already showed how Hulk could take it out.

LMAO youre a funny guy. i thought you knew your stuff, but obviously you dont if you think that because he has fire in his name, his blasts are heat based. this might actually be the funniest/silliest thing anyone has ever posted on here. LMAO at you. anyway you said it was heat based so prove that it is. the burden of proof is on you for making such a claim.

Prove that it wasn't. You posted up the scan Mr. "I just post up scans but never read the comics so I have over 600 post and only about 20 images". You should be able to prove it since you have the comic right? Oh yea YOU NEVER HAVE THEM lol. Its only "simple logic". Prove that it wasn't heat based. What else could it have been?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@convenientlie:

You still approved it.

But it didn't.

1. so you agree hes going fast? thanks, im glad you finally realized it.

3. LMAO youre a funny guy. i thought you knew your stuff, but obviously you dont if you think that because he has fire in his name, his blasts are heat based. this might actually be the funniest/silliest thing anyone has ever posted on here. LMAO at you. anyway you said it was heat based so prove that it is. the burden of proof is on you for making such a claim.

Firestorm creates radioactive energy.

Radioactive energy IS hot.

However he does not create 'fire'.

Bad name.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#122  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator