• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle could probably detect all of the gamma radiation and drain him of it.

#3 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle could probably detect all of the gamma radiation and drain him of it.

No radiation absorbing then. and He cant hurt the team with radiation either. I'll edit.

#4 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK WILL SMASH

#5 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will win but Blue Beetle and Booster will put up a good fight.

#6 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

no one here can really take him down...

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#8 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

stole this from @zoom

Red Tornado functioning just fine in the rain while holding off Power Girl, Mon-El and Dr. Fate and moving too fast for Johnny Quick to counter.

Eventually, the heroes have to combine the powers of Zatanna, Dr. Fate and the Thunderbolt to stop him. If they hadn't, the Anti-Monitor planned to use the Tornado to reshape the entire planet.

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

Atom Smasher, Booster Gold, Artemis and Blue Beetle can give a good fight. If this is restricted to Savage Hulk. Hulk takes this 6-7/10. If he's able to become stronger than WWH, He takes this 10/10.

#10 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

it took flash, supes, ww, green lanter, and firestorm to fight the wind monster red tornado made. hulk cant beat that if they cant beat that

#11 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and static is a master of electro magnetism. could probably shut his brain down since morals are off

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle with no morals? That would mean the Beetle itself would have control and those things can fight Lanterns. I would also like to add Hulk gets BFR.

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

ABC logic does not work on comics that way. As for static, he's not more experienced than Magneto himself, who haven't done such thing to someone on Hulk's tier. Not to mention Hulk has high resistance to that type of assault.

#14 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: thats exactly how it works. if theres a character like the one in the scans and he's fighting the justice league. then hulk has no chance

Blue Beetle with no morals? That would mean the Beetle itself would have control and those things can fight Lanterns. I would also like to add Hulk gets BFR.

yea beetle has nukes too

#15 Edited by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: No its not. If Superman dies to a foe made out of Green Kryptonite and Red radiation, that doesn't mean Hulk will lose too... See my point? And oh please, let Beetle use all the nukes he wants... I want to see a 80 feet tall Hulk busting planets again.

#16 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: No its not. If Superman dies to a foe made out of Green Kryptonite and Red radiation, that doesn't mean Hulk will lose too... See my point? And oh please, let Beetle use all the nukes he wants... I want to see a 80 feet tall Hulk busting planets again.

of course not. thats different. those are foes made of supermans weaknessess. but if those characters cant beat a monster made of just wind, what can hulk do to stop it.

#17 Posted by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Nukes releases gamma rays so that should power the Hulk up.

#18 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Nukes releases gamma rays so that should power the Hulk up.

well in that case blue beetle can scan hulk and release the opposite of gamma rays and return him to banner

#19 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Do you really think, a foe made out of wind would be too much for only Superman to handle, or Dr. Fate? I think that scan is major PIS. Superman can blow him up like he was doing in the 70s... Flash can run in circles opposite to the tornado's and make the foe disappear... These are just a few of the bunch of ways the JL would handle this without the slightest effort. So i don't think that's a good scan to use pro-Red tornado... Also, in that scan they are trying to stop the wind beast... and i don't see any of them actually getting hurt... So that beast and the entire scan is moot since the beast was just destroying houses and stuff while the JL was just trying to stop it.

#20 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Do you really think, a foe made out of wind would be too much for only Superman to handle, or Dr. Fate? I think that scan is major PIS. Superman can blow him up like he was doing in the 70s... Flash can run in circles opposite to the tornado's and make the foe disappear... These are just a few of the bunch of ways the JL would handle this without the slightest effort. So i don't think that's a good scan to use pro-Red tornado... Also, in that scan they are trying to stop the wind beast... and i don't see any of them actually getting hurt... So that beast and the entire scan is moot since the beast was just destroying houses and stuff while the JL was just trying to stop it.

prove it was PIS by showing that same wind monster getting beat by something weaker.

#21 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk couldn't beat the Woman's team and based on this line-up, he'll face defeat here as well. Metamorpho, Beetle, Tornado, and Booster are the only real factors though. Everyone one else gets murdered quickly.

#22 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Oh nononono... Im not biting that bait... You asked exclusively by that monster getting beat by something less weaker, its very probable that a scan like that doesn't even exist. But you totally discarded the fact they are not getting hurt anytime in that panel... Maybe you can post the end of the issue to see how they stop it...?

#23 Edited by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaime solos....

#24 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie: Oh nononono... Im not biting that bait... You asked exclusively by that monster getting beat by something less weaker, its very probable that a scan like that doesn't even exist. But you totally discarded the fact they are not getting hurt anytime in that panel... Maybe you can post the end of the issue to see how they stop it...?

you have to find the scan of that monster losing to something weaker than those justice league members to call it PIS. you cant just make a claim like that without proof. if you have no proof then you have to concede defeat and move on to another point. i dont have the rest of the issue. of course we dont see THEM taking any damage cause its ONE picture and in that ONE picture its THEM attacking IT without any effect. So now show proof of it being PIS or concede defeat and move to another point.

#25 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk couldn't beat the Woman's team and based on this line-up, he'll face defeat here as well. Metamorpho, Beetle, Tornado, and Booster are the only real factors though. Everyone one else gets murdered quickly.

yea i agree. theres 10 opponents that are just too much.

@joygirl said:

Jaime solos....

how so?

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Yeah, the JL having problems with a Wind Monster... yep, that's a multiversal threat over there.

Anyway, im not willing to debate more for today so i'll just move on.

#27 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: Yeah, the JL having problems with a Wind Monster... yep, that's a multiversal threat over there.

Anyway, im not willing to debate more for today so i'll just move on.

Concession acknowledged.

#28 Posted by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk takes this one. If it's WWH/WBH it's one sided brutal murder.

#30 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

First scan shows he can make a weapon to counter radiation. Second scan shows he can levitate hulk and BFR him. Third scan shows he has neural scramblers that can incapacitate Hulk.

#31 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

Lol what? What is the opposite of gamma rays?

Cap. Universe weakned Hulk with delta radiation.

#32 Edited by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

No that first scan isn't applicable.

1. He didn't coutner radiation, he created Kryptonite Radiation which harms Kryptonians(Supergirl), Hulk isn't hurt by any type of radiation. How do you counter Gamma Rays?
  2. A neural scramber should agitate the nerves am I right? What happened after this scan? Also Hulk has an incredible healing factor.
  3. Just because you can levitate something doesn't mean you can levitate everything. Hulk could be too powerful for that to happen.
#33 Edited by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: First scan says he can harm anybody not that he can counter any kind of radiation... Second Scan he's just making levitate that girl, maybe he can BFR but that scan does not suggests that. Third Scan doesn't show anything, maybe if you post the other panel we can see what he can do...

#35 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

No that first scan isn't applicable.

1. He didn't coutner radiation, he created Kryptonite Radiation which harms Kryptonians(Supergirl), Hulk isn't hurt by any type of radiation. How do you counter Gamma Rays?
  2. A neural scramber should agitate the nerves am I right? What happened after this scan? Also Hulk has an incredible healing factor.
  3. Just because you can levitate something doesn't mean you can levitate everything. Hulk could be too powerful for that to happen.

1. it doesnt have to be applicable. I just meant to show he can create weapons that shoot radiation. So all he has to do is give off Delta rays

2. No, i dont know that it agitates the nerves. Yea hulks healing is incredible. I wonder if his brain could repair since the brain doesnt have pain receptors, it wouldnt know to heal itself.

3. It doesnt matter how powerful hulk is, all that would logically matter is weight. And if thats the case then ID have to prove that he can levitate objects as heavy as Hulk.

#36 Posted by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

And in comics sometimes the power does matter. Neurons deals with nerves. A scrambler should aggitate it then. BUT Hulk does have an insane durability.

1. Scans of the Delta Rays?
  2. Scans of what happened after BB used the Neuron Scramblers?
#37 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: First scan says he can harm anybody not that he can counter any kind of radiation... Second Scan he's just making levitate that girl, maybe he can BFR but that scan does not suggests that. Third Scan doesn't show anything, maybe if you post the other panel we can see what he can do...

first scan shows he can create radiation. so he can make delta radiation and weaken hulk or turn him back to banner. 2nd it shows he can lift people with no effort shown. he could probably BFR hulk. but we need better scans of him levitating heavy objects. 3rd. he fried their brains. I'll be back though guys. gotta get groceries.

#38 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

And in comics sometimes the power does matter. Neurons deals with nerves. A scrambler should aggitate it then. BUT Hulk does have an insane durability.

1. Scans of the Delta Rays?
  2. Scans of what happened after BB used the Neuron Scramblers?

1. its just levitation. it shouldnt matter. only weight. if it does. then you have to prove that somehow power would matter

2. i dont ahve them. have to go look. or just look up the cap univers hulk story.

3. he fried their brains.

BE back in a few. grocery shopping awaits.

#39 Posted by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/blue-beetle-metamorpho-vs-hulk-1462364/?page=2

Your bro told you about these Delta Rays? Ask him if he can give you any scans. I wanna SEE the scans, not read up about them. And actual scans of what happened? Those machines or what ever doesn't really have much feats. Trying to find scans of powerful people resisting TK is kinda of hard since theres no specific story, not much characters using it, etc.. but you know the comic so you can just show the scans.

#40 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

The Scarab can create any form of radiation. If Delta Radiation is real in the DC universe, it can create it.

#41 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well... Then show scans, because for what i've seen, he just creates beams that can hurt anybody. And you don't need to generate x radiation to hurt Hulk... Just sayin...

#42 Posted by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Delta Radiation should exist in DC(But thinking about it Lex would have used this against Superman ages ago) so it probably doesn't.

#43 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

'hurt anyone', as in 'i can make beams specialized to hurt you'. Kryptonite is not naturally occurring and there is no way the Scarab has some of it in its system, as it's radioactive; however the suit can make radiation of any kind.

I don't have scans to prove that he can, but him making delta radiation instead of kryptonite isn't any more far-fetched than him making krpytonite instead of sonic blasts.

@wardemon32:

I mean...they are real. Soooo I'll just assume they exist since superman might not run off of gamma rays considering both yellow and red suns give those off (right?)

#44 Edited by Wardemon32 (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Well I don't know much about the Red Sun but the Yellow Sun does produce gamma rays. The thing is he isn't powered by gamma rays like how Hulk is since the Sun emits more than one type of radiation.

Even if; the way Delta Radiation works it should still technically have an effect on Superman I believe. But it hasn't been shown to be in DC so it's hard to judge. It's not like you NEED Deltra radiation as in its essential to living such as what you see on the Periodic Table

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Its not that he can make any type of radiation, its that he exploits weaknesses via his beams... Nonetheless, we can assume he can create any type of radiation. However, i don't see that turning Hulk back to Banner because of the amount of it he produces, if we get any scans of him producing HUGE amounts of Delta radiation, hell, of any kind then i could give him that edge.

#46 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Well I don't know much about the Red Sun but the Yellow Sun does produce gamma rays. The thing is he isn't powered by gamma rays like how Hulk is since the Sun emits more than one type of radiation.

Even if; the way Delta Radiation works it should still technically have an effect on Superman I believe. But it hasn't been shown to be in DC so it's hard to judge. It's not like you NEED Deltra radiation as in its essential to living such as what you see on the Periodic Table

delta rays arent a made up comic thing. theyre real, just like gamma rays are real. blue beetle made kryptonite radiation like i showed in the scan i posted. the scarab can scan hulk and cancel out the gamma radiation by simply making delta radiation. nothing hard about that. he can make delta radiation just as easy as kryptonite radiation. I dont have the scans of cap universe using them on hulk but you are free to look them up if you want

#47 Edited by IRS (458 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals? Blue Beetle solos. Someone post that scan of him with the weapon that he says can blow up the earth. Even if it doesn't kill him that will atleast BFR him giving Beetle the win.

#48 Edited by GhostRavage (9472 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: But again, i didn't see Blue Beetle vanishing Super Girl's powers by using kryptonite... He just hurt her... As for Hulk being turned to Banner again, you need extreme amounts of Delta radiation, if what you're claiming its true obviously... Its simple as that. That tiny amount of radiation he used on that scan would not do anything on Hulk...

#49 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

No morals? Blue Beetle solos. Someone post that scan of him with the weapon that he says can blow up the earth. Even if it doesn't kill him that will atleast BFR him giving Beetle the win.

#50 Posted by gahaith (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I only see Blue Beetle being a problem in this fight, but with morals off he's a huge threat. Close fight but I say team 6/10. Also to address the argument from earlier, about red tornado being able to take the JL, and therefore he could take Hulk. This ABC logic is addressed in the Battles Bible sticky. According to that, "The very same applies to high end feats as well. Don't spam "Spidey beat Firelord, therefore he beats anyone less than Firelord!" You'll get no respect with that silliness."