Can Batman stalemate a terminator?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman knows he's up against a terminator, and knows in general what the machine is all about. However, he can't prep or use any of his gadgets during the fight.

Now, obviously Batman isn't stupid enough to try and grapple with a terminator, but I'm wondering if he'd be able to evade it long enough to essentially stalemate it (assuming a time limit on the fight). Also, this assumes that the participants are in some sort of enclosed ring or indestructible building, etc.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Assuming we're talking about T-800 Schwarzenegger then most definitely. That thing's slow and clunky.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course bats is that bada$$

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could evade it easily and probably even take it out using weak spots or the environment like in T1

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. How long does he have to last?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are we including movie and comic ceats? If so Batman is not winning and at best can only stalemate by running away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you want to know if one of the best stealth and evasion experts in comics can stay away from a robot with nothing particularly spectacular in the way of movement or tracking...

Yeah, he could, easily.

As a matter of fact unless they are in the desert or something he probably just plain destroys it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well yea...T-800 would be easy to stalemate provided it isn't given too much time or too small an area.

Really Batman vs a single Terminator usually falls to batman unless he's trapped or can't create distance.....but then again i just got 93% completion in Arkham Knight....so i feel like Batman can beat anyone with a few Fear takedowns and detective mode.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say that Batman has to survive for one hour in a massive "ring" the size of a football field. Feel free to answer for any variety of terminator that you wish.