• 116 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus comes to destroy!!!!!!!!

Batman gets one week to save earth!! Can he???????

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#2 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#3 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#4 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

no

This

Spite

and

1 weeks

#5 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman dies.

#6 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

If in the one week, he can The Spectre or The Presence or some other celestial being to stop Glactus, then he'll have a chance. If it's just Batman trying to come up with something in his arsenal, then he has a none per-cent chance.

#7 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

My first thought was "no." But, after thinking a bit more, I've changed my mind. A week is a pretty good amount of time to devise a plan if that's all he's dedicated to. Not to mention all the alien tech he has access to (kryptonian, martian, amazonian, etc) Now, if he can only use devices/equipment he has come up with himself, then NO.

#8 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

My first thought was "no." But, after thinking a bit more, I've changed my mind. A week is a pretty good amount of time to devise a plan if that's all he's dedicated to. Not to mention all the alien tech he has access to (kryptonian, martian, amazonian, etc) Now, if he can only use devices/equipment he has come up with himself, then NO.

....No.

#9 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#10 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordStoop said:

no

#11 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid

lol

You think he can?
#12 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. Phantom Zone Generator anyone?...

#13 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: Lol, this made me laugh... but no!

#14 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Almighty_Darkseid

lol

You think he can?

hell no

#15 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

@LordStoop said:

no

This

Spite

and

1 weeks

so very true. so true it hurts to say it. Batman need at least a six months, but I don't even think that would help.

#16 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Spartan101: Lol, this made me laugh... but no!

QFT
#17 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#18 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

My first thought was no. Then I was thinking about it some more and I went with no. But then I read the argument for Bats, and I was all like no.

#19 Posted by Wyldsong (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

My first thought was no. Then I was thinking about it some more and I went with no. But then I read the argument for Bats, and I was all like no.
#20 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

THE BATMAN WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY

#21 Posted by Nefarious (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he can't.

#22 Posted by space_coyote (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

My first thought was no. Then I was thinking about it some more and I went with no. But then I read the argument for Bats, and I was all like no.

LOL

#23 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: I am level 17, do not seeketh to dispute me

#24 Posted by Nefarious (18825 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller: ...What?
#25 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: you are but a puny level 13 who cannot hope to best a noble level 17 in debate.

#26 Posted by Nefarious (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

Must. Not. Feed. The. Troll.

#27 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mean to sound like the huge Bat-Fan i am, but if he could get a phantom zone generator wouldn't that do the trick?

#28 Posted by Kadj (63 posts) - - Show Bio

No way bats would need like a year prep minimum to stand a chance unless he somehow manages to get celestial help.

#29 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: no one thinks in a week he could contact the Spectre, Ion, Nabu, New Genesis, or cross whatever universal boundry Galactus took to get to DC Earth and contact Surfer and Marvel heros? Or any of the other throng of cosmic powered individuals?

The answer is whatever the writers choose it to be.

#30 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week, yea Bats could do it, hed could use the hell spores from darksieds world (steal them and launch them at Big G) He could get some help, Have some one trap him in the phantom zone (supermans tech)

BATs

#31 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#32 Posted by kidJOEY1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL NO!!! Nice try though.

#33 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller said:

@Nefarious: you are but a puny level 13 who cannot hope to best a noble level 17 in debate.

Level 25. No Batman can't. 
#35 Edited by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio
@KnightRise said:

@ImTheDamnBatman: no one thinks in a week he could contact the Spectre, Ion, Nabu, New Genesis, or cross whatever universal boundry Galactus took to get to DC Earth and contact Surfer and Marvel heros? Or any of the other throng of cosmic powered individuals?

The answer is whatever the writers choose it to be.

In this situation...we are the writers. And we don't write with PIS.
#36 Posted by Zoch81 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#37 Posted by ARMIV2 (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

By himself? No way. Not even. Nope.

#38 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: new to the site, whats PIS?

#39 Posted by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio
@KnightRise said:

@Shawnbaby: new to the site, whats PIS?

Plot Induced Stupidity. In the most basic terms its when something that should never happen happens in order to move the plot forward.
#40 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5187 posts) - - Show Bio
@space_coyote

@BringnIt said:

My first thought was no. Then I was thinking about it some more and I went with no. But then I read the argument for Bats, and I was all like no.

LOL

Lol!!
Online
#41 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@KnightRise said:

@Shawnbaby: new to the site, whats PIS?

Plot Induced Stupidity. In the most basic terms its when something that should never happen happens in order to move the plot forward.

It is not far fetched at all for bats to use something he used b4 to threaten a new god, to stop an entity.. ignorance is present if such a thought was ignored..

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Batman dies.

#43 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has no way of winning this, even with 1 year prep, Galactus is simply smarter than him, ignoring all his cosmic and reality warping powers

#44 Posted by nickzambuto (13004 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#45 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby

#46 Edited by Shawnbaby (10457 posts) - - Show Bio
@KnightRise said:

@Shawnbaby : What part of that is stupidity? Its a team-up, something that Batman would plausibly do. If anything, the thread itself is stupid because obviously theres nothing Batman has in his regular or weekly arsenal that could even tickle Galactus.

Exactly. There's no way for Batman to win. 
Characters outside the  OP are not allowed in battles. 
The point is, could Batman, by himself, beat Galactus if he had a week to prepare. The answer should obviously be "no" 

@FMStyyx

said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@KnightRise said:

@Shawnbaby: new to the site, whats PIS?

Plot Induced Stupidity. In the most basic terms its when something that should never happen happens in order to move the plot forward.

It is not far fetched at all for bats to use something he used b4 to threaten a new god, to stop an entity.. ignorance is present if such a thought was ignored..

Galactus > Darkseid. Ignorance is present if anyone thinks that they are on the same level.
#47 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

God no.

Moderator
#48 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by TexasDingo (224 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong said:

@BringnIt said:

My first thought was no. Then I was thinking about it some more and I went with no. But then I read the argument for Bats, and I was all like no.

All he needs is the superman thought robot to take down galactus. The robot is an omniversal threat. Batman can surely get a hold of it in a week