• 65 results
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nightwing91

Better hope PETA doesn't see this thread,you know how they feel about the treatment of imaginary animals.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By MrDirector786

@nightwing91 said:

Better hope PETA doesn't see this thread,you know how they feel about the treatment of imaginary animals.

LOL

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By entropy_aegis

@joshmightbe said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Gorillas have about the same muscle power of around 15 men and have been observed being able to bend or break solid tempered steel so I don't think Bane has the power required to actually beat one

Bane can ripoff heads and arms even from exoskeleton suits.He too has bended steel and all this was without venom.Bane oneshots the gorilla,and recently a 300lbs man did survive a bear attack and did quite well.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By sandiego008

Bane is on venom so he is a 2 tonner I believe ...

@super_psycho said:

@OptimusPalm said:

I wouldnt say 'much' slower. And catching/lifting any of them is gonna be very tricky indeed. but when Bane has each one of those animals in his arms, which one will be kicking more powerfully to get out of the hold? The bigger, more powerful one. Speed wont matter when it comes to being in Banes grip.

Liger isn't wild animal i doubt he is better fighter than tiger or lion..He wont even bother to fight back, he might think that bane is just playing with him.

I was hoping natural instinct or in this case ... unnatural instinct to survive would kick in ... especially since the liger is bloodlusted.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sandiego008

@entropy_aegis said:

@joshmightbe said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Gorillas have about the same muscle power of around 15 men and have been observed being able to bend or break solid tempered steel so I don't think Bane has the power required to actually beat one

Bane can ripoff heads and arms even from exoskeleton suits.He too has bended steel and all this was without venom.Bane oneshots the gorilla,and recently a 300lbs man did survive a bear attack and did quite well.

you can't one shot a gorilla in this thread have to break his back. And a 300Ib man surviving a gorilla attack is moot ... humans have survived jumping out of a plane 1000-2000 feet above ground w/o a parachute ... doesn't make it normal or what we can consider a typical human feat ... if it was we would all be jumping out of airplanes for fun.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By entropy_aegis

@sandiego008 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@joshmightbe said:

you can't one shot a gorilla in this thread have to break his back. And a 300Ib man surviving a gorilla attack is moot ... humans have survived jumping out of a plane 1000-2000 feet above ground w/o a parachute ... doesn't make it normal or what we can consider a typical human feat ... if it was we would all be jumping out of airplanes for fun.

I was adressing the guys post,he said gorillas' can bend steel.I have seen Bane and Batman do the same without any effort.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sandiego008

@entropy_aegis: But comic world does not equal our real world strength equivalent ... average marvel str =/= average dc str =/= real world strength ... batman warmup bench presses 1000 pounds ... not typical for humans. So I'm assuming that peak human strength of a gorilla here is amplified as bruce's strength is ... so if bruce can warmup at 1000 a gorilla is probably at 8 0000 ... granted bane is a 2 tonner so moot point just saying ...

Proof is obvious as max bench press in our world is just over 1000 pounds so warming up on it is insane ...

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this match. Greatest thread in vs battle history.

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this match. Greatest thread in vs battle history.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Clears.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elephant has a chance but not big enough

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jeepeh

Um.... How is he going to break the back of an elephant? xD Is he even strong enough to lift that thing? Isn't he 2 tons MAX? That liger is creepy though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elephant is a problem, but hasn't the dude taken on Killer Whales?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The liger will be tough