• 69 results
#1 Posted by loadofmilark (198 posts) - - Show Bio

flash is sent to marvel earth with the speed force the superheroes of marvel earth all have the black flashes lethal speedster touch all they have to do is touch the flash with no prep or reality warping just their own speed and tactical thinking if they fail to touch the flash in a week (flash will not get tired) they have failed

all marvel characters are bloodlusted (other ways of killing flash count) and flash is willing to use any means to keep them away as long as he doesnt touch them

#2 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

When Flash has to eat and go to the bathroom they touch him.

#3 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: lol how long will that take.

#4 Posted by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@loadofmilark said:

flash is sent to marvel earth with the speed force the superheroes of marvel earth all have the black flashes lethal speedster touch all they have to do is touch the flash with no prep or reality warping just their own speed and tactical thinking if they fail to touch the flash in a week (flash will not get tired) they have failed

all marvel characters are bloodlusted (other ways of killing flash count) and flash is willing to use any means to keep them away as long as he doesnt touch them

Touch Flash? No, none of them are capable of that.

The only way they'd kill him is by destroying the planet.

Really depends on which Flash we're talking about, I'm assuming Barry.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

With a week of prep and people like Doom and Reed around? Yeah Marvel can do it.

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (14931 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

When Flash has to eat and go to the bathroom they touch him.

Speed Force grants him the power of Turbo Turd. He'll of finished before they even realized he was there.

#7 Posted by brick909 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, doc strange, silver surfer, loki, think people with cosmic/magic power

#8 Posted by celtic (780 posts) - - Show Bio

Any MARVEL female would be able to touch him, via seducement.

#9 Posted by robertloucksjr (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

The Runner/Nova Prime/Hermes (might be able to use the fact that he flies at light speed to get Flash in a bad running position)

#10 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon (Monica) can touch Jay Garrick... I hope.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.

#12 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Not a battle.

Agreed.

Anyone can touch the Flash via allowing one to touch him.

@celtic said:

LOL', an example and good one! :D

And if you mean powerhouses, The Rogues, Thor, TOAA, Silver Surfer, Odin, The Living Tribunal, and more. Anyone one with a higher power level can do it, granted that the Flash is going all his his best.

If he's going all his best, Thor and The Rogues can't touch him.

Vouile

#13 Posted by BlackWind (7202 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Someone omnipresent.

#14 Posted by pooty (11719 posts) - - Show Bio

Leech

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of you aren't reading the OP.

#16 Posted by Sherlock (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not sure this is a battle

#17 Posted by stormphoenix (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what about Graviton I dont think flash can outrun gravity. Challenge Complete

#18 Posted by IncredibleBongoBands (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Northstar maybe?

#19 Posted by XLR87T3 (3032 posts) - - Show Bio

The Runner, Silver Surfer and maybe Mjolnir. Marvel Hermes is slower than DC Hermes, so I can't use him. How about Black Cat? Shanna the She-Devil?

#20 Posted by terry2012 (5925 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they can. The Runner can because he the Silver Surfer look like a joke.

#21 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

With a week of prep and people like Doom and Reed around? Yeah Marvel can do it.

he said no prep

#22 Posted by Enemybird (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Yes they can. The Runner can because he the Silver Surfer look like a joke.

I want to agree with you but the whole Buried Alien race undermines the Runners speed.

#23 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6612 posts) - - Show Bio

@celtic said:

OK.

I vote Oxford enters "seducement" into the dictionary as an official new word!! All in agreement ... say aye!

#24 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on which Flash.

#25 Posted by Malonius (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor via Mjolnir possibly. Thor's got some good magic skills he pulls out from time to time. Thor's an Asgardian though so he may not count per the OP. It's tough to think of an Earth based human character who could touch the Flash if the Flash understood the rules. It's possible that Reed and Doom might have auto-defenses against FTL attacks pre-prepped but as long as the Flash avoided the Baxter Building and Latveria I don't see how that would matter. The other possibility is that one of the more powerful psychics could at least track the Flash globally even if they couldn't attack him psychically due to the speed of his thoughts. If that's the case then they could direct barrage/explosions/wide-beam energy weapons against him to the point where they'd eventually get a lucky shot to cause him to stumble allowing someone to get their hands on him.

Then again, the Flash gets punched by regular humans all the time in the DCU even though it doesn't make a lot of sense.

#26 Posted by Hyperlight (6601 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think that people can access FLT speeds in regular space in marvel. you would have to access hyperspace right?

if that isnt the case I idk think anyone on earth can touch him. Makkari can come close. they can look beyond earth and there is plenty

#27 Posted by Journal (495 posts) - - Show Bio

No one that I know of can.

#28 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

No one in marvel has the operational speed to even comprehend tagging Flash

#29 Posted by Dextersinister (6511 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Flash move forward in time until the week is up?

#30 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May and Squirrel Girl.

#31 Posted by ALdragon17 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick Silver can't touch him or any body else in the Marvel, he's the top guy in marvel for speed. Flash moves at light speed were quick silver move at the speed of a bullet. At top speeds he can move through time, he will fade a way. I'm not going to screen shot or show this in any image. I say google it and find yourself :) Once, you have a brain that operate at high speed, his thought process move at lighting speed, only superman could track him. If he learn some martial arts, he would be a bad ass.

#32 Edited by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALdragon17 said:

Quick Silver can't touch him or any body else in the Marvel, he's the top guy in marvel for speed. Flash moves at light speed were quick silver move at the speed of a bullet. At top speeds he can move through time, he will fade a way. I'm not going to screen shot or show this in any image. I say google it and find yourself :) Once, you have a brain that operate at high speed, his thought process move at lighting speed, only superman could track him. If he learn some martial arts, he would be a bad ass.

Who needs martial arts when you control the greatest plot device ever created!

@Hyperlight said:

i dont think that people can access FLT speeds in regular space in marvel. you would have to access hyperspace right?

if that isnt the case I idk think anyone on earth can touch him. Makkari can come close. they can look beyond earth and there is plenty

Didn't Makkari almost kill himself trying to out race Runner? How fast were they going?

#33 Posted by ruler (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Monica Rambeu i presume

#34 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

#35 Posted by HellionVulcan (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how people mention cosmic when its marvel earth as Classic level Juggernaut should by inertia shielding him & probably iceman has a good shot but i dunno who else .

#36 Posted by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

I like how people mention cosmic when its marvel earth as Classic level Juggernaut should by inertia shielding him & probably iceman has a good shot but i dunno who else .

Neither one of those characters should be able to even see Flash.

#37 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (260 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Marvels bust out Infinity Gems, Barry gets tagged. Time or Space Gems are most likely capable of stopping him on his tracks, and Power Gem with enough mastery, maybe can strip him from Speed Force.

#38 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Hint, anyone with pheromone powers can do it easier than most on mentioned so far

#39 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7975 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman using absolute zero

thread/

#40 Posted by celtic (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@celtic said:

OK.

I vote Oxford enters "seducement" into the dictionary as an official new word!! All in agreement ... say aye!

aye

it's a cool word

#41 Edited by terry2012 (5925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird: Yes it does, but you got to remember when he made the Silver Surfer look like a fool and a slowpoke.

#42 Posted by XiiX (9469 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

#43 Posted by Nefarious (22905 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#44 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon doesn't need any speed advantages. She can turn into light, she takes no effort into going FTL.

#45 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer, Runner, Photon maybe

#46 Posted by terry2012 (5925 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: They were going light speed or close to it, because Surfer on his broad travels at light speed.....And The runner made him a slowpoke and look like a fool..... The runner blew Silver Surfer out the water.

#47 Posted by terry2012 (5925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: That only on his broad.

#48 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

#49 Posted by Hyperlight (6601 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs: very true... not sure though

#50 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

Only one that could probably touch him is The Runner......MAYBE the Silver Surfer could