#51 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

X-man because of psionic form. Cant hit that.

#52 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power Cable

#53 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually thinking about Cable as well. Still not sure about him, though.

And yeah, from what I've seen, Shaman X-Man would win.

#54 Posted by The Hooded Hero (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Where can I find a full powered cable in comics. I would love to see that.

#55 Posted by Edamame (28381 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

Full power Cable

Where can I find a full powered cable in comics. I would love to see that.

Burnt Offering.

#56 Posted by acer51 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

One word Xaiver.

#57 Posted by Billy Batson (58254 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

second word won't.
BB

#58 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

Xavier couldn't do anything, other then the fact that Flash would kill him before he could blink, Barry has already shown the ability to resist telepathy.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

If you're talking the Cable that fought Silver Surfer...he would lose...

#59 Posted by acer51 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

Xavier couldn't do anything, other then the fact that Flash would kill him before he could blink, Barry has already shown the ability to resist telepathy.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Xaivers the most powerfull telepath on earth your going to have to prove that Flash has incredible resistince.

Xaiver feat: he trained an entire team of X-men in a day a two with his mind.

#60 Posted by Cold_World (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Phylos said:

hows the telepathic resistance on flash?

assuming that one could actually get a hold of him.

Black Lantern Martian Manhunter tried using it on Barry and he was able to resist it by speeding up his brain waves.

I don't recall this happening.

#61 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Xaivers the most powerfull telepath on earth your going to have to prove that Flash has incredible resistince.

Marvel Earth, not DC Earth, and Xavier isn't the most powerful telepath on Marvel Earth either. Flash doesn't even need resistance since Xavier will be killed instantly, but even so Black Lantern Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Xavier is and he wasn't able to penetrate Barry's brain waves.

#62 Posted by acer51 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Marvel Earth, not DC Earth, and Xavier isn't the most powerful telepath on Marvel Earth either. Flash doesn't even need resistance since Xavier will be killed instantly, but even so Black Lantern Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Xavier is and he wasn't able to penetrate Barry's brain waves.

I admit Xaiver would lose in a fight but with a few hours prep Xaiver would win.

#63 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

I admit Xaiver would lose in a fight but with a few hours prep Xaiver would win.

There's no prep here

#64 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Phylos said:

hows the telepathic resistance on flash?

assuming that one could actually get a hold of him.

Black Lantern Martian Manhunter tried using it on Barry and he was able to resist it by speeding up his brain waves.

I don't recall this happening.

From Blackest Night 2

#65 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

flash is very fast,but not too durable. x-men with telepathic abilities like professor X,jean,emma frost,psylock,x-man beats him. 

iceman can beat him by freezing the ground, magneto wins by changing the gravitational field around him, storm beats him by freezing him or creating a strong hurricane,cannonball beats him because he can absorb powerful punch and he is able to devastate several city blocks by plummeting to the ground from high altitude and can generate forcefield to knock flash out.  Aurora beats him because she has flight and superhuman speed and reflexes. Colossus should be able to defend from flash's punches. of course there are other too

#66 Posted by Cold_World (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Xaviar is in the top 3 of most powerful telepaths on marvel earth, and Xaviar is far superior to martian manhunter in telepathy. It's almost not even close. And barry is immune to telepathy. So it's pretty much doesn't matter who was attacking him.

#67 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

of course, are u underestimating them? flash is very fast,but not too durable. x-men with telepathic abilities like professor X,jean,emma frost,psylock,x-man beats him. iceman can beat him by freezing the ground, magneto wins by changing the gravitational field around him, storm beats him by freezing him or creating a strong hurricane,cannonball beats him because he can absorb powerful punch and he is able to devastate several city blocks by plummeting to the ground from high altitude and can generate forcefield to knock flash out. Aurora beats him because she has flight and superhuman speed and reflexes. Colossus should be able to defend from flash's punches. of course there are other too

I just showed above that Flash can resist telepathy by speeding up his thoughts, so none of those telepaths can beat him. Maybe Nate can but with abilities other than telepathy, and from what I've heard current Nate is no where near as powerful as he use to be.

Magneto, Storm, Iceman and Cannonball would all get blitzed and killed before they could do anything,. Aurora isn't even 1/10000 as fast as Flash is, and Colossus isn't durable enough to survive getting hit.

The only person you named that could potentially win is Nate and that's only at his higher power levels where he can exist as pure psionic energy. The rest of the characters you named would get curbstomped.

#68 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Xaviar is in the top 3 of most powerful telepaths on marvel earth, and Xaviar is far superior to martian manhunter in telepathy. It's almost not even close. And barry is immune to telepathy. So it's pretty much doesn't matter who was attacking him.

Xavier isn't in the top 3 of Marvel Earth's most telepaths and even if he was it doesn't mean he's on par with Martian.. His best feats blow Xavier's out of the water. In order to fight Manhunter telepathically you'd need someone like Moondragon or maybe Nate at his peak.

#69 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3617 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I like Northstar and Aurora, but these are the fastest speedster mutants I know of, and they are not near Flash's top speed. If Flash wanted to, he could solo all of the X-Men, decapitating them, before they even knew he was attacking the mansion in a nanosecond at close to his moderate level of speed.

#70 Posted by Cold_World (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Xavier isn't in the top 3 of Marvel Earth's most telepaths and even if he wasn, he's no where near Martian's league telepathically. His best feats blow Xavier's out of the water. In order to fight Manhunter telepathically you'd need someone like Moondragon or maybe Nate at his peak.

Xavier is in the top 3. He battles cosmic beings. And Xaviars feats>>>MM's feats. If you think otherwise, bump one of the many threads on this subject and i'd be happy to prove it. I don't know why people keep dick riding Moondragon. She hasn't done anything, at all. Like i said, bump a thread if you want to argue about this.

#71 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

flash is very fast,but not too durable. x-men with telepathic abilities like professor X,jean,emma frost,psylock,x-man beats him. iceman can beat him by freezing the ground, magneto wins by changing the gravitational field around him, storm beats him by freezing him or creating a strong hurricane,cannonball beats him because he can absorb powerful punch and he is able to devastate several city blocks by plummeting to the ground from high altitude and can generate forcefield to knock flash out. Aurora beats him because she has flight and superhuman speed and reflexes. Colossus should be able to defend from flash's punches. of course there are other too

Flash can beat them in nanosecond..

#72 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Xavier isn't in the top 3 of Marvel Earth's most telepaths and even if he wasn, he's no where near Martian's league telepathically. His best feats blow Xavier's out of the water. In order to fight Manhunter telepathically you'd need someone like Moondragon or maybe Nate at his peak.

Xavier is in the top 3. He battles cosmic beings. And Xaviars feats>>>MM's feats. If you think otherwise, bump one of the many threads on this subject and i'd be happy to prove it. I don't know why people keep dick riding Moondragon. She hasn't done anything, at all. Like i said, bump a thread if you want to argue about this.

What cosmic beings? Galactus? Even though it wasn't even a fight more so trying to guilt him? MM and Moondragon have actually fought cosmic beings that actually fought back and won. Moondragon fought Thanos telepathically, Martian's fought D'Kay, Xavier has fought.....

I don't need to bump anything, I'm only posting in response to you. You seem to want to argue this more then I do. People aren't dick riding Moondragon, she actually has impressive feats.

#73 Edited by Cold_World (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

What cosmic beings? Galactus? Even though it wasn't even a fight more so trying to guilt him? MM and Moondragon have actually fought cosmic beings that actually fought back and won. Moondragon fought Thanos telepathically, Martian's fought D'Kay, Xavier has fought.....

I don't need to bump anything, I'm only posting in response to you. You seem to want to argue this more then I do. People aren't dick riding Moondragon, she actually has impressive feats.

Galactus, Goddess, etc. Martian Manhunter has not fought a cosmic being in Telepathic battle. Moondragon fought thanos and lost. And Thanos came to Professor Xaviar for telepathic assitance. So what should that tell you? Oh wow, he fought another martian? Xaviar fought a cosmic being who had mind rape most of Marvel earths heroes, which included Moondragon with the Mind Gem, Silver surfer, and Jean grey. He has also Battled Dark Phoenix, Exodus, Shadow King (who has mind raped the entire planet and beaten Phoenix Force Rachel Summers), Mister Sinister (who has beaten Phoenix force jean grey and Nate summers at least 3 times) among many others.

Yes you do need to bump said thread if you expect me to continue to go off topic with MM vs Charles Xavier. Your responding to a post i made, about a post you made. People are very much well dick riding Moondragon, she has no impressive feats whatsoever. She did not enslave a planet, that feat was hyped up. Every feat that gets brought up in regards to her, is enslaved a planet and thor. Thor has been mind raped so many times by so many people that i dont see how anyone can find it impressive. As i have said, you want to continue this, then by all means, bump one of the many X vs MM threads so i can back up my claims with scans. Otherwise i'm dropping this and getting back on topic.

#74 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

J'onzz would take Xavier in a mental battle. Xavier would need Cerebro to stand a chance. Go and check out old battles between them. It's contested but I think generally agreed upon that MM takes it.

#75 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Galactus, Goddess, etc. Martian Manhunter has not fought a cosmic being in Telepathic battle. Moondragon fought thanos and lost. And Thanos came to Professor Xaviar for telepathic assitance. So what should that tell you? Oh wow, he fought another martian? Xaviar fought a cosmic being who had mind rape most of Marvel earths heroes, which included Moondragon with the Mind Gem, Silver surfer, and Jean grey. He has also Battled Dark Phoenix, Exodus, Shadow King, Mister Sinister among many others.

Yes you do need to bump said thread if you expect me to continue to go off topic with MM vs Charles Xavier. Your responding to a post i made, about a post you made. People are very much well dick riding Moondragon, she has no impressive feats whatsoever. She did not enslave a planet, that feat was hyped up. Every feat that gets brought up in regards to her, is enslaved a planet and thor. Thor has been mind raped so many times by so many people that i dont see how anyone can find it impressive. As i have said, you want to continue this, then by all means, bump one of the many X vs MM threads so i can back up my claims with scans. Otherwise i'm dropping this and getting back on topic.

He didn't fight Galactus, as far as Goddess goes last I checked he had Thanos and possibly Adam Warlock with him so he didn't perform the feat by himself, and if I recall they had the soul gem too. Martians are cosmic level beings, he also fought the Spectre, that's 3 more cosmic level beings than Xavier has fought. Moondragon has fought Thanos, that's 1 more cosmic level being than Xavier has fought. Exodus, Shadowking and Sinister aren't cosmic level beings. He never beat Dark Phoenix either, at least not by himself, so I think it's funny how you to discredit Moondragon but give Xavier props.

No, I really don't. I responded to someone else about this topic, and you decided to go off topic with it. My original post about Xavier was relevant to this thread, you're post about Xavier being the most powerful telepath isn't relevant to this thread, so you're obligated to bump the thread. If you don't want to discuss then you don't have to, but quit trying to pick fights and goad others into bumping a thread that you're more interested in discussing.

#76 Edited by chiq (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik can evade a light speeder. (i know flash is faster then light speed) but she controls time and can teleport across galaxies and can time travel and Strange has said she can manipulate time on a vast scale. (maybe she can slow time down) Plus shes a god in Limbo( well shes a hell lord to be exact). Apparently the speed of thought in marvel is faster then the speed of light( at least in this scan)

So teleportation (she can cross time space and dimensions in a second i guess), time manipulation, soul absorption, hell lord type magic ( in limbo at least) mystical armor. she might be able to beat the flash in a race across the galaxy, since her teleportation is almost instant.

Don't know if its enough, but i guess shes the best equipped to take down the flash among the x-men. She can be anywhere at anytime, and she can enter dreams, look into one's soul, etc...in theory at least. maybe she can time travel and catch flash of guard. she must be marvel's best transporter....not saying she wins, but her powers should give flash his biggest challenge since she can be anywhere in an instant, and she can attack from a different dimension. ( like dropping Colossus from Crimson Cosmos right on top of kuurth in san francisco)

I wonder if flash can beat her in limbo since her power is absolute supposedly there. maybe x-man?

#77 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

why are people saying that telepathy won't be effective due to him speeding up his thoughts?  For one that is not a problem for Marvel telepaths, Jean was probing a billion thinking computer brains and keeping up with them (with her mutant powers), Quentin Quire has millions of brilliant thoughts a second, so I would imagine he can have even more regular thoughts in that same time, but that is not the case.  People still don't seem to understand how telepathy operates, will power and resistance only matter when a telepath is trying to read your mind or control it, Marvel telepaths love psi blasts, it's like an energy blast, but telepathic and just like an energy blast you need a shield to stop it, not will power or resistance.  

#78 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

why are people saying that telepathy won't be effective due to him speeding up his thoughts? For one that is not a problem for Marvel telepaths, Jean was probing a billion thinking computer brains and keeping up with them (with her mutant powers), Quentin Quire has millions of brilliant thoughts a second, so I would imagine he can have even more regular thoughts in that same time, but that is not the case. People still don't seem to understand how telepathy operates, will power and resistance only matter when a telepath is trying to read your mind or control it, Marvel telepaths love psi blasts, it's like an energy blast, but telepathic and just like an energy blast you need a shield to stop it, not will power or resistance.

Is that so? Because I'm pretty sure that several Marvel telepathics were unable to certain characters with regeneration factors like Deadpool. There's more to resisting telepathy then just willpower, there are physical variables as well.

#79 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman?

#80 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Iceman if he freezes thr ground all around them so its slipper Flash will fall ummm Maybe Cyclops if he shoots like a giant lazers at the ground around himself so its like a giant donut that flash might either fall in or never be able to touch cclops

#81 Posted by Cold_World (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

Galactus, Goddess, etc. Martian Manhunter has not fought a cosmic being in Telepathic battle. Moondragon fought thanos and lost. And Thanos came to Professor Xaviar for telepathic assitance. So what should that tell you? Oh wow, he fought another martian? Xaviar fought a cosmic being who had mind rape most of Marvel earths heroes, which included Moondragon with the Mind Gem, Silver surfer, and Jean grey. He has also Battled Dark Phoenix, Exodus, Shadow King, Mister Sinister among many others.

He didn't fight Galactus, as far as Goddess goes last I checked he had Thanos and possibly Adam Warlock with him so he didn't perform the feat by himself, and if I recall they had the soul gem too. Martians are cosmic level beings, he also fought the Spectre, that's 3 more cosmic level beings than Xavier has fought. Moondragon has fought Thanos, that's 1 more cosmic level being than Xavier has fought. Exodus, Shadowking and Sinister aren't cosmic level beings. He never beat Dark Phoenix either, at least not by himself, so I think it's funny how you to discredit Moondragon but give Xavier props.

No, I really don't. I responded to someone else about the subject, and you decided to go off topic with it. My original post about Xavier was relevant to this thread, you're post about Xavier being the most powerful telepath isn't relevant to this thread, so you're obligated to bump the thread. If you don't want to discuss then you don't have to, but quit trying to pick fights and goad others into bumping a thread that you're more interested in discussing.

Nope, he just forced memories inside Galactus when Thanos didn't even have the power to contact Galactus Telepathically. Yes he did have Thanos, Because thanos specifically asked for him. Not Moondragon who was mind raped at the time, by the very person Charles helped defeat using telpeathy. And yes Charles Xavier was on Thanos with Soul Gems level. This is to be considered a low feat, right. MM has never beat the Spectre. He Took himself and the Spectre into the jokers mind, where MM proceeded to get mind raped, by the joker, and needed the Spectre to save him. Moondragon has fought Thanos and lost, i don't know what part of that you didn't understand when it was stated two times before. Exodus, Shadow king and Mister sinister have either beat cosmic level beings, or have superior feats to Moondragon whom you keep riding. Xavier fought Dark Phoenix on all planes of reality, with Jean Greys help yes. Martian Manhunter got mind raped by the joker, and Moondragon has...oh she hasn't done anything which is why she doesn't get any props. That's why you keep repeating Thanos, Thanos Thanos, over and over again, despite her losing. Despite thanos needing Charles help when it came to telepathy.

Ok then if you dont, then drop the Martian proverbial riding. I didn't take this subject off ftopic, you did. You made the claim that MM was superior to Xaviar in TP, which had nothing to do with this thread. You then started babbling about Needing Moondragon for someone like Martian Manhunter, again, having nothing to do with this thread. You made multiple off topic claims that i responded to, if you didnt want this being talked about then you shouldn't have brought it up. So stop trying to pass the blame on a door you opened. I suggested you take it somewhere where it was appropriate, you refuse, so i really dont have anything more to say to you. Im not interested in discussing this at all actually. Especially with someone who doesn't seem to know all that much on the subject outside of out of context scans he saw on the internet.

#82 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

why are people saying that telepathy won't be effective due to him speeding up his thoughts? For one that is not a problem for Marvel telepaths, Jean was probing a billion thinking computer brains and keeping up with them (with her mutant powers), Quentin Quire has millions of brilliant thoughts a second, so I would imagine he can have even more regular thoughts in that same time, but that is not the case. People still don't seem to understand how telepathy operates, will power and resistance only matter when a telepath is trying to read your mind or control it, Marvel telepaths love psi blasts, it's like an energy blast, but telepathic and just like an energy blast you need a shield to stop it, not will power or resistance.

Is that so? Because I'm pretty sure that several Marvel telepathics were unable to read Deadpool's miind because of his regeneration abilities. There's more to being able to resist telepathy then mental aspects, there are physical aspects to take into consideration also.

How is Deadpool resisting mind reading in any way comparable to a psi blast or the way he does it comparable to the way you say Flash does it?  Fact state by Jean Grey when she first encountered Bastion All humans have a natural resistance to mind reading, most aren't aware it just kicks in.  As i said before people don't understand the aspects of telepathy, if you don't have psi shields you can't fight a telepatic bolt, it targets the mind, it's a burst of energy it has nothing to do with probing and control, a powerful enough blast can kill you instantly.  Why would a telepath try to read his mind as a battle tactic?  Unless they feel they need some information they won't even try, surface thoughts are on the surface and mixed with enough emotions that they will know his intent even if they can't get any words or images, telepaths fight on the astral plane and with psi bolts.
#83 Edited by Jezer (3144 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Is that so? Because I'm pretty sure that several Marvel telepathics were unable to read Deadpool's miind because of his regeneration abilities. There's more to being able to resist telepathy then mental aspects, there are physical aspects to take into consideration also.

How is Deadpool resisting mind reading in any way comparable to a psi blast or the way he does it comparable to the way you say Flash does it? Fact state by Jean Grey when she first encountered Bastion All humans have a natural resistance to mind reading, most aren't aware it just kicks in. As i said before people don't understand the aspects of telepathy, if you don't have psi shields you can't fight a telepatic bolt, it targets the mind, it's a burst of energy it has nothing to do with probing and control, a powerful enough blast can kill you instantly. Why would a telepath try to read his mind as a battle tactic? Unless they feel they need some information they won't even try, surface thoughts are on the surface and mixed with enough emotions that they will know his intent even if they can't get any words or images, telepaths fight on the astral plane and with psi bolts.

Theoretically, I'd guess that you would be able to dodge a psi bolt - or weaken it - if you got farther out of range from the telepath?

Meh. Doesn't really matter, since Flash would defeat any telepath that has a physical body before they could attack him with one.

#84 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World said:

Nope, he just forced memories inside Galactus when Thanos didn't even have the power to contact Galactus Telepathically. Yes he did have Thanos, Because thanos specifically asked for him. Not Moondragon who was mind raped at the time, by the very person Charles helped defeat using telpeathy. And yes Charles Xavier was on Thanos with Soul Gems level. This is to be considered a low feat, right. MM has never beat the Spectre. He Took himself and the Spectre into the jokers mind, where MM proceeded to get mind raped, by the joker, and needed the Spectre to save him. Moondragon has fought Thanos and lost, i don't know what part of that you didn't understand when it was stated two times before. Exodus, Shadow king and Mister sinister have either beat cosmic level beings, or have superior feats to Moondragon whom you keep riding. Xavier fought Dark Phoenix on all planes of reality, with Jean Greys help yes. Martian Manhunter got mind raped by the joker, and Moondragon has...oh she hasn't done anything which is why she doesn't get any props. That's why you keep repeating Thanos, Thanos Thanos, over and over again, despite her losing. Despite thanos needing Charles help when it came to telepathy.

Uh huh so Xavier's beat feats that you've mentioned involved him having help, or him being saved by someone. If the Spectre [who Martian dragged into Joker's mind in the first place] has to save Martian then it's a low showing, but when Jean saves Xavier from Dark Phoenhix, it's an awesome feat for Xavier? Sorry but you can't have it both ways. You're obviously over exaggerating Xavier's feats, and downplaying both Moondragon and Martian's when there best feats don't involve having help or having someone save them.

Also I'm pretty sure that I never once stated that Martian beat the Spectre or that Moondragon beat Thanos, I stated that they fought cosmic level beings, you stated that Martian never fought cosmic level beings and I listed 3.

Ok then if you dont, then drop the Martian proverbial riding. I didn't take this subject off ftopic, you did. You made the claim that MM was superior to Xaviar in TP, which had nothing to do with this thread. You then started babbling about Needing Moondragon for someone like Martian Manhunter, again, having nothing to do with this thread. You made multiple off topic claims that i responded to, if you didnt want this being talked about then you shouldn't have brought it up. So stop trying to pass the blame on a door you opened. I suggested you take it somewhere where it was appropriate, you refuse, so i really dont have anything more to say to you.

This, was on topic

This pertains to this thread because someone mentioned Xavier as a possible candidate for someone who can beat Barry,

This, was off topic

Defending Xavier even though you pretty much agreed that Barry can resist telepathy you felt the need to defend a character you like.

You took it off topic, not me. Everything else was stated in response to what you've posted. You're the only person trying to shift blame, and constantly saying "I don't want to discuss it" or "Bump up and old thread"

Im not interested in discussing this at all actually. Especially with someone who doesn't seem to know all that much on the subject outside of out of context scans he saw on the internet.

Now that's irony, coming from someone who just a few pages wasn't aware of Barry's resistance to telepathy and asked me to reference an issue for him. =/

I understand that you're trying to compensate for a weak argument, but lets leave the insults aside shall we? Especially the one's about riding genitalia. If you do it again, we're going to have a problem.

#85 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Hooded Hero said:

Yes, I think that Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Colossus and Quicksilver.

Would own flash

Someone has no idea what he is talking about.

#86 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

How is Deadpool resisting mind reading in any way comparable to a psi blast or the way he does it comparable to the way you say Flash does it? Fact state by Jean Grey when she first encountered Bastion All humans have a natural resistance to mind reading, most aren't aware it just kicks in. As i said before people don't understand the aspects of telepathy, if you don't have psi shields you can't fight a telepatic bolt, it targets the mind, it's a burst of energy it has nothing to do with probing and control, a powerful enough blast can kill you instantly. Why would a telepath try to read his mind as a battle tactic? Unless they feel they need some information they won't even try, surface thoughts are on the surface and mixed with enough emotions that they will know his intent even if they can't get any words or images, telepaths fight on the astral plane and with psi bolts.

I'm not sure you mean by psi blast. I was talking solely about telepathically assaulting someone and how there's more to resisting then just willpower and how physical features can play a role in defending against telepathy. I'm also not sure it psi bolts are physical in nature or not but I'm almost positive that characters have been able to deflect them before. Thor himself deflected a psi bolt before with Mjolnir. So again there's more to it than simply willpower.

#87 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Theoretically, I'd guess that you would be able to dodge a psi bolt - or weaken it - if you got farther out of range from the telepath?

Meh. Doesn't really matter, since Flash would defeat any telepath that has a physical body before they could attack him with one.

I'm referring only to mind raping which Flash can resist. I'm not sure what Psi bolts have to do with anything since I wasn't even referring to those.

#88 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

You should only be able to dodge of psi bolt that has tangible base and can effect matter, telepathic psi bolts have been shown many many times as the telepaths head glowing and the targets head glowing, not beams as that is only used to illustrate that their is an attack happening, by moving out of their range you help them establish a perimeter that why use to effect any mind that enters now.  telepaths don't attack with their bodies, they attack with their minds, their physical reactions have nothing to do with this, thought in marvel is faster than light by an unknown margin and since things can happen in the astral plane with no time passing at all on the physical plane it is by a large margin, dreams for instance, you can nod off for a few seconds and have a dream that spans a lifetime, you can't measure it but Marvel has stated that nothing is faster. So his body can operate faster than light, so can their minds.
#89 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never heard of a psi bolt that doesn't have a tangible base. I have seen Thor deflect telepathic bolts before though.

#90 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Jezer said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I'm referring only to mind raping which Flash can resist. I'm not sure what Psi bolts have to do with anything since I wasn't even referring to those.

it has everything to do with it, most telepaths do not opt to mindrape people, they use psi bolts, the telepaths are being dismissed as ineffective due to people saying he can resist telepathy, psi bolts are a facet of telepathy that can't be merely resisted and it is an option, and outside of Emma Frost most Xmen telepaths go for a psi blast when fighting. Not to mention resistance is not immunity and also takes considerable concentration, he will be locked in a mental duel with somebody that knows the ins and outs of the mind, as resisting mind being read is also different than keeping somebody from controlling your mind, people can walk and talk while resisting probes, not so much when the telepath is actually doing something inside there.
#91 Posted by Jezer (3144 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Jezer said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

You should only be able to dodge of psi bolt that has tangible base and can effect matter, telepathic psi bolts have been shown many many times as the telepaths head glowing and the targets head glowing, not beams as that is only used to illustrate that their is an attack happening, by moving out of their range you help them establish a perimeter that why use to effect any mind that enters now. telepaths don't attack with their bodies, they attack with their minds, their physical reactions have nothing to do with this, thought in marvel is faster than light by an unknown margin and since things can happen in the astral plane with no time passing at all on the physical plane it is by a large margin, dreams for instance, you can nod off for a few seconds and have a dream that spans a lifetime, you can't measure it but Marvel has stated that nothing is faster. So his body can operate faster than light, so can their minds.

Except, they would have to make a conscious choice to go to the astral plane or shoot a telepathic bolt. Regardless of how fast or slow time seems to pass once they've started using their minds, the initial decisions prompting the use of their power runs at the speed of thought.

So, in terms of a dream - this would be like flash knocking them out before they can fall asleep, so to speak.

Furthermore, I've seen a scan of Thor blocking a Psi bolt from Phoenix by reacting in a nanosecond or so and using his hammer. That's a definitive time and speed for how fast a psi bolt has been shown to go.

#92 Posted by Cold_World (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: I'm sorry you don't see the difference between jean grey holding back Phoenix a telepathic cosmic being of unimaginable power and was still able to battle on every plane of existence via TP with Charles, and Martian Manhunter being mind raped by the joker a non telepathic crazy man, an needing Spectre to save him.

Stating Martian>>Xavier is not on topic no matter how you try and spin it. And once again, because apparently you're still quite understand it. You brought the topic of John>>Xavier.

No i didn't know that barry was resistant to TP. I do not claim to know every comic feat for every comic character in existence. I however, do not state things that did not happen like the martian beating the Spectre, and neglecting to mention facts like getting mind raped by the joker in the same issue in which he did not beat the Spectre. All the while trying to pretend like you read the comic, instead of regurgitating false information that has been spread around do to wanking and respect threads. What was that you said about compensating? The only thing i need to understand, or rather cant is why im still responding to you. I'm done here.

#93 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Jezer said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

You should only be able to dodge of psi bolt that has tangible base and can effect matter, telepathic psi bolts have been shown many many times as the telepaths head glowing and the targets head glowing, not beams as that is only used to illustrate that their is an attack happening, by moving out of their range you help them establish a perimeter that why use to effect any mind that enters now. telepaths don't attack with their bodies, they attack with their minds, their physical reactions have nothing to do with this, thought in marvel is faster than light by an unknown margin and since things can happen in the astral plane with no time passing at all on the physical plane it is by a large margin, dreams for instance, you can nod off for a few seconds and have a dream that spans a lifetime, you can't measure it but Marvel has stated that nothing is faster. So his body can operate faster than light, so can their minds.

Except, they would have to make a conscious choice to go to the astral plane or shoot a telepathic bolt. Regardless of how fast or slow time seems to pass once they've started using their minds, the initial decisions prompting the use of their power runs at the speed of thought.

So, in terms of a dream - this would be like flash knocking them out before they can fall asleep, so to speak.

Furthermore, I've seen a scan of Thor blocking a Psi bolt from Phoenix by reacting in a nanosecond or so and using his hammer. That's a definitive time and speed for how fast a psi bolt has been shown to go.

Except that conscious choice also happens at the speed of thought, there is nothing physical that needs to be registers, with psi talents action follows thought, Magik was able to teleport away from Photon traveling at light speed, and state because thought is faster than light, and in her case something has to happen in the physical world after she has the thought, a telapth doesn't, the mind is always on the astral plane, that is why when his astral form as pulled to real world Xavier was shocked, and telepathy is always on, it takes training to control it, but once you are telepathic if you don't actively screen you are in every mind of every person in your range all the time 

In terms of dreams we are translating the speed of thought into something tangible for the sake of the debate to illustrate that you can dream about an entire lifetime in a few seconds, I don't follow what you are trying to say, the examples illustrates how much faster than light thought must be for this happen. 

I believe I stated they can be blocked, that is what shielding is about, you said "dodge"
#94 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cold_World said:

@Dex_Starr: I'm sorry you don't see the difference between jean grey holding back Phoenix a telepathic cosmic being of unimaginable power and was still able to battle on every plane of existence via TP with Charles, and Martian Manhunter being mind raped by the joker a non telepathic crazy man, an needing Spectre to save him.

Stating Martian>>Xavier is not on topic no matter how you try and spin it. And once again, because apparently you're still quite understand it. You brought the topic of John>>Xavier.

No i didn't know that barry was resistant to TP. I do not claim to know every comic feat for every comic character in existence. I however, do not state things that did not happen like the martian beating the Spectre,

Both characters needed to be saved, I don't see a difference because there really isn't one. Xavier fought a cosmic being that was shattered into a billion pieces by an EMP and needed his protege to bail him out.

Stating Martial was >>>Xavier is relevant because they were both par of the discussion and the feat that was being used. You constantly pressing the issue is an entirely different thing though.

Then you really shouldn't be telling others that they lack comic book knowledge or are taking things out of context

I however, do not state things that did not happen like the martian beating the Spectre

Neither do I, you can even quote me on where I stated that Martian beat the Spectre.

and neglecting to mention facts like getting mind raped by the joker in the same issue in which he did not beat the Spectre.

Instead you neglect facts like Xavier having assistance against Goddess and having Jean save him against Dark Phoenix.

regurgitating false information that has been spread around do to wanking and respect threads. What was that you said about compensating?

Spinning wild fan fiction, over exaggerate and downplay character feats, and constantly throw personal attacks regarding riding a characters junk.

Pot...meet kettle...

#95 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

I've never heard of a psi bolt that doesn't have a tangible base. I have seen Thor deflect telepathic bolts before though.

psi bolts can be purely telepathic or telekinetic or a combo of the two, they have to be closer to the tk spectrum to be tangible, which is why astral forms can pass through solid objects and telepathy can work through walls.
#96 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Dex_Starr said:

psi bolts can be purely telepathic or telekinetic or a combo of the two, they have to be closer to the tk spectrum to be tangible, which is why astral forms can pass through solid objects and telepathy can work through walls.

So you're saying that a telepathic bolt isn't physical and a telekinetic bolt is?

#97 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordStoop said:

@Phylos:

Lightning travels with the speed of light. Flash is faster then lightspeed.

he is not always at this speed not initially at an enclosed area he cant
#98 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@acer51 said:

One word Xaiver.

@Kurrent said:

Full power Cable

and MM telepathically affected the spectre twice its just a stupid plot device unless flash is telepathically immune more than the spectre lol
#99 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary:Look at the scan I posted pages ago, Flash can resist telepathy by speeding up his thoughts.

#100 Posted by Flopsop200 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice man takes this, Flash can't destroy him. Iceman can come back from being reduced to a puddle or sharttered. Iceman would just have to remove the heat from Flash's body and he's dead. That's all Iceman's power is anyway, removing ambient heat.