Can a Sentry/Void using their FULL potential take House of M Wanda?

• 77 results
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Poll Can a Sentry/Void using their FULL potential take House of M Wanda? (76 votes)

Sentry/Void 42%
Wanda 58%

Aye....I know I'm going to get a heck of a lot of hate for making a thread like this. Some may call me a Sentry fanboy or some may call this a spite match. Anyways I've been wanting to do this match for a while? Why? Because not only I am a huge Sentry/Void fan(and Wanda fan), but also because the Sentry/Void and Wanda are the two characters(IMO) on Marvel Earth that have the most potential, but are usually held back due to their personalities. We have already seen Wanda's true potential, but not yet Sentry/Voids. Sentry/Void are basically a new character to the Marvel U who's full potential we have not seen. The original creator of the character(Paul Jenkins) originally wanted to make the character the most powerful being on Earth.And note I am not trying to wank the Sentry/Void but to see can they really take on House of M Wanda or can their full potential match hers. I want this to be discussed. Another reason why I made this thread, is because poster Killemall(and also poster Enzeru) brought up some really interesting points about the Sentry/Voids true potential some months ago.

Killemall, if I misinterpreted your words please correct me. What I am about to post is basically what I've read from Killemall. So again Killemall, correct me on some errors.

Anyways....Molecule man is stated to be the most powerful cosmic cube being in existence. And note this was stated after his retcon. The Molecule Man that fought fought Sentry was not depowered since again there is no significant evidence that he was. Bendis never hinted that. Also one should note that Molecule Man had his own version of Beyonder( a cosmic cube capable of creating his own universe pretty similar to 616), Zarathos(powerful demon), Set (an elder god), Mephisto(powerful hellord), and Enchantress.

Anyways...

Molecule Man kills Sentry twice using his molecule manipulation.

Sentry finally getting the hang of his powers comes back to fight and defeat Molecule Man.

Call it PIS or Bendis trying to show how powerful the Sentry/Void really is. But one should note(very importantly and which caught my eye) is that the Sentry/Void was compared to that of House of M Wanda on panel by.

Now one would not take such claim seriously, but then you have this.

"...since such an overloard could have easily triggered outbrust to remake the world more openly and give us another House of M to deal with"

We have have Sentry being referred to as omnipotent by multiple characters and writers. I know must of you don't give a sh*t about that. I mean Odin has been called omnipotent, and he has not down any to suggest he is near that level and neither the Sentry. And I agree. But still...A character such as the Sentry being referred to as omnipotent. Does that tell us his potential(not him being omnipotent, because of course he's not)? We know wthat he is very immortal and can come back when ever he pleases. During Siege he wanted Thor to kill him, as shown when Bob was holding the Void back. Also one could argue that we've never seen Sentry at his best, because we've mostly seen an mentally unstable Sentry(besides Paul Jenkins run) and Sentrys powers are obviously based off his mental state.

"When stable he has potential for limitless power....... however if his mental states waves he becomes weaker and easier to defeat. "

Now IIRC Norman Osborn manipulated this weakness to have the Sentry under his thumb. Which was actually smart, but backfired since the Void was released as a result of that.

We already know what House of M Wanda is capable of...

And how deadly she is. But we still, don't know the Sentry/Voids full potential and they were compared to her. Both characters have full potential, yet both abilities are sometimes limited due to their personalities and both are pretty dangerous when unstable. Both or their potential is scary...We've seen Wanda's, but not Void/Sentry.

ANY WAS THE BATTLE:

VS.

Story: An House of M has happened again in the near future for some unknown reason, with Wanda becoming unstable again. The Sentry and Void are no longer enemies and are basically one working together. Wanda has killed everyone on Earth, but Sentry/Void. The Sentry is completely angered by this and he knows he's the only one that could stop her. The Void allows him to fully use his power. The Void knows that power such as Wanda's is a huge threat, a threat even to the Void. So he allows the Sentry all his powers and the two basically merge to stop her. This is the Sentry using his FULL potential. He is not mentally unstable, but mentally stable accessing all his powers(including the Void). The Sentry prepares to fight Wanda.

Rules:

• The Sentry can use all of the Voids powers. Not only that he has full access to all his powers and using ALL of his FULL potential. The Sentry is using everything he's got to defeat Wanda.
  • The Sentry is stable minded.
  • The Sentry is bloodlusted and will do anything to stop Wanda.
  • To win is by death.
  • This is House of M Wanda.
  • To win is by Death/KO.

Fight location:

So can the Sentry/Void using their full potential and all their powers defeat House of M Wanda? I know most will say I am wanking the Sentry, but I want to know can Sentry using all his potential can take on Wanda? Again I've been wanting to do this match and I want to see this discussed deeply. So enjoy. :)

• 
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

No

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I thought we might get a match up like this in the near future but now it seems like we won't.

As for the outcome I could see a case being made for either side. Sentry beat Molecule Man and was able to resurrect himself from death. Plus he's natively superior to Scarlet Witch in strength and speed.

Ultimately though Scarlet Witch's reality warping was able to turn Sentry's life around in House of M. She could depower or incapacitate him with a thought.

The question is can Sentry blitz her?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I thought we might get a match up like this in the near future but now it seems like we won't.

As for the outcome I could see a case being made for either side. Sentry beat Molecule Man and was able to resurrect himself from death. Plus he's natively superior to Scarlet Witch in strength and speed.

Ultimately though Scarlet Witch's reality warping was able to turn Sentry's life around in House of M. She could depower or incapacitate him with a thought.

The question is can Sentry blitz her?

I like this post. If Sentry could speed blitz her like he did to Morgana Le Fay, then maybe he has a chance. If not then he is toast.

Also I think we may get a fight between the two. The writer of Uncanny X-Men Rick Remender stated(IIRC) that Scarlet Witch still has the powers from House of M. I think its been stated that Scarlet Witch is trying to undue the things she did in House of M. Also Rick Remender said he's going to be writing the Sentry as very powerful and he really wanted to choose the Sentry over Ares. So we'll see...

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like a fair interpretation of what i said..

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like a fair interpretation of what i said..

So I didnt take your words out of context? :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None and hard to take a word out of context, when his comparison with HOM Wanda has been driven word by word from the scan :)

It is what it is, i always interpreted that as Sentry actually having potential to outperform even Wanda, a potential he never realized.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@killemall said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

None and hard to take a word out of context, when his comparison with HOM Wanda has been driven word by word from the scan :)

It is what it is, i always interpreted that as Sentry actually having potential to outperform even Wanda, a potential he never realized.

I'm actually speaking with Enzeru(one of the biggest Sentry experts) right now and he disagrees that Sentry can take her on. He states reality wrapping is a weakness for Sentry/Void, but I asked him where is it specifically stated.

Also in your opinion. What would a full potential Sentry be like?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void/Sentry

Irony is neither character is around right now...

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void/Sentry

Sentrys in Uncanny Avengers while Void is in the white hot room(an interesting subject that I'm soon going to talk about).

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Void/Sentry

Sentrys in Uncanny Avengers while Void is in the white hot room(an interesting subject that I'm soon going to talk about).

I'm aware Sentry w/death seed is in UA, I was talking about Void, should have been more clear. I'm curious if Void will find a new host and make it's way back to Sentry after death-seed leaves.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Void/Sentry

I'm aware Sentry w/death seed is in UA, I was talking about Void, should have been more clear. I'm curious if Void will find a new host and make it's way back to Sentry after death-seed leaves.

The Void is a part of Robert(He's actually Robert), so no he wont be finding a new host. What I find interesting about Death Seed Sentry is that there is no Void. Thus the Sentry is technically good(well since Sentry is the good side of Robert). From what I am seeing it seems Death Seed Sentry thinks what he is doing is good. Which is interesting and I want to see how it plays out.

Now back to the Void(which gets interesting).

No Caption Provided

The Void was bored and so he went to the White hot room...The same White hot room that is basically the Centre of the Universe, where the Phoenix hosts spend high quality time sitting in a chair and doing nothing and if the Void is capable of simply entering that dimension at will then that is a extremely high showing.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By adamTRMM

I don't think we'll receive an answer to the question 'who's the most powerful being on Earth?' Writers want fans to speculate about this, this is a big part of comic book fan base. By showings, Wanda and other Omega level mutants like Franklin or Legion apear to have this potential (of being the most powerful on Earth) on a higher level than Sentry, anyways it all depends on what writers want them to become. Just see what happened to Shaman X-Man..

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to sentry after uncanny avengers?

Did thor take him out

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did thor take him out

Uncanny Avengers with Death-Seed Sentry is still unfolding so not sure what happens to him afterwards, unless there is an interview shedding some light on this? I doubt Thor will take him out considering how badly Sentry clowned him.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

Did thor take him out

Uncanny Avengers with Death-Seed Sentry is still unfolding so not sure what happens to him afterwards, unless there is an interview shedding some light on this? I doubt Thor will take him out considering how badly Sentry clowned him.

So what is currently happening with him?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Well he just clowned Thor, now he's going to fight Wasp (according to previews) which I don't see how that won't be a one sided beat down.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

@green_skaar said:

Well he just clowned Thor, now he's going to fight Wasp (according to previews) which I don't see how that won't be a one sided beat down.

Yeah, i saw that fight, really hurt man, thor being my number one and all, i really hope they build on sentry, maybe give him hisown short comic book series, somehow get him back into things

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By green_skaar

@green_skaar said:

Yeah, i saw that fight, really hurt man, thor being my number one and all, i really hope they build on sentry, maybe give him hisown short comic book series, somehow get him back into things

Yeah I hope to see more of him. Frankly he's the only reason I picked up Uncanny Avengers. I don't like to see Thor get beat either, but Sentry is just more powerful.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sebast_allen said:

@green_skaar said:

Yeah I hope to see more of him. Frankly he's the only reason I picked up Uncanny Avengers. I don't like to see Thor get beat either, but Sentry is just more powerful.

Yeah, but quite frankly, i don't buy sentry being stronger than before, he just seemed more threatening

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@sebast_allen said:

@green_skaar said:

I actually want to touch base on that.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry imo takes this with void at full.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By adamTRMM

HOM Wanda played with reality on at least universal level and rewrote fates of human beings with the same ease Wolverine does his 'snikts'. Sentry/Void never showed anything to suggest he can even come close to THAT level. And now I think Remender takes him to the whole new direction.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

sentry vs Wanda. lol

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry being able to make Mjolnir fall to the ground without doing anything is an insane feat. I don't think people see just how good it is, seeing how many powerful beings haven't been able to do so.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry being able to make Mjolnir fall to the ground without doing anything is an insane feat. I don't think people see just how good it is, seeing how many powerful beings haven't been able to do so.

Thanos has done the exact same thing, it doesn't exactly make you HOM Scarlet Witch level

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Thanos has done the exact same thing, it doesn't exactly make you HOM Scarlet Witch level

How do you know he was even hinting that???

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Lol which I was not. Although I did forget Thanos did that. Why does he punk everyone, lol?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I'm talking about the thread in general, Sentry hasn't done anything to be considered near her level

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I'm talking about the thread in general, Sentry hasn't done anything to be considered near her level

That I can agree on. Not even 1/5 of he level.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

House of M Wanda(which isn't even her power begin with according Childern Crusade) is likely more powerful then what we seen of Sentry. Especially since that chaos wave thing damaged a lot of the marvel timelines/universe/mutiverse/etc.

In a fight Sentry could easily kill Wanda before Wanda does anything.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@dondave said:

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I think we already KNOW that(which is why I made this thread in the first place). We're talking about his true potential, which we have not seen. The only close we got was his miniseries by Paul Jenkins and his fight with Photon(not going to use the Galactus stalemate for this argument).

This thread is about in theory can the Sentry match or defeat House of M Wanda using his full potential. A full potential which we have not seen

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Lol which I was not. Although I did forget Thanos did that. Why does he punk everyone, lol?

Because...If you're under "Trans level", which Thor is then he can easily punk you like he does Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, etc.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Because...If you're under "Trans level", which Thor is then he can easily punk you like he does Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, etc.

Interesting.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Interesting.

Trans level is basically people like Thanos and Darkseid. Their not above Skyfathers like Odin but they're higher than high heralds like Silver Surfer and Thor.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@dondave said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Interesting.

Trans level is basically people like Thanos and Darkseid. Their not above Skyfathers like Odin but they're higher than high heralds like Silver Surfer and Thor.

Gotcha.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@sophia89 said:

its been done before.

sentry wins via blitz.

sentry was stated to be the most powerful being wolverine and rogue met in uncanny avengers.

I think that was the dumbest thing ever said. Wolverine has seen the white phoenix of the crown an there's no way I would ever say that Void/Sentry is stronger than it.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@sophia89 said:

its been done before.

sentry wins via blitz.

sentry was stated to be the most powerful being wolverine and rogue met in uncanny avengers.

I think that was the dumbest thing ever said. Wolverine has seen the white phoenix of the crown an there's no way I would ever say that Void/Sentry is stronger than it.

When has Wolverine met the white phoenix of the crown? Just asking..

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

@green_skaar said:

@sebast_allen said:

@green_skaar said:

I actually want to touch base on that.

It would be pretty cool

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall

I'm actually speaking with Enzeru(one of the biggest Sentry experts) right now and he disagrees that Sentry can take her on. He states reality wrapping is a weakness for Sentry/Void, but I asked him where is it specifically stated.

Also in your opinion. What would a full potential Sentry be like?

Never been stated nor shown (as in Sentry vulnerable to reality warping) nor has he ever faced a reality warper before (barring getting BFRed by Wanda's son), although i dont myself disagree given the showing thus far HOM Wanda looks superior.

I have read Sentry just as much as he (Enzeru) has, we just dont agree on quite a bit of things.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@killemall

Never been stated nor shown (as in Sentry vulnerable to reality warping) nor has he ever faced a reality warper before (barring getting BFRed by Wanda's son), although i dont myself disagree given the showing thus far HOM Wanda looks superior.

I have read Sentry just as much as he (Enzeru) has, we just dont agree on quite a bit of things.

I see...

Wolverine had no part in original Here Comes Tomorrow story arc, so unlikely he has ever met White Phoenix of the Crown.

I actually suspected that...

That being said, Wolverine did meet Thanos with IG before, i would be shell shocked if Remember things Sentry is anywhere close to as powerful as IG..

Wolverine stated that Sentry was the most power being he had ever saw. The Infinity Gantlet is not a being, but an object. An object that was not only used by Thanos but others(some weaker than him and Sentry).

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm said:

@sophia89 said:

its been done before.

sentry wins via blitz.

When has Wolverine met the white phoenix of the crown? Just asking..

Phoenix End Song she didn't talk to them like she did scoot but they all saw her. An even still I would say Sentry is strong than a full powered Dark Phoenix either so either way that was totally a lie. An im sure if we look back they encountered stronger ppl. He did meet the Beyonder didn't he?

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@magnificentstorm: are you talking about the comic saying that,or my post?

The comic. But you also if you believe it.