Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter vs Hogwarts

• 148 results
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Op stated Athena cabin prepped. Which gives camp a huge advantage if you have seen Annabeths displays off intelligence. Like in the mark of Athena book where she single handily tricked Arachne goddess of spiders) while severely injured underground with no way out.

whom was more than a bit crazy and she had full knowlege of that person

Camp half-bloods borders>hogwart borders. Only way to stop the borders is to poison tree from the inside. Other than this, shields never been broken, as opposed to hogwart shields.

this matters why exactly unless they have a few hundred mages on hand they are not going to break though ( the magic kids are a streach)

The entire camp is filled with demigods. WIth their own special abilities

adressed these

If Athena cabin has prep, then technically they can just go to to Hephaestus cabin and have them build weapons.

anti tech FTW

One of the demigods bring some ambrosia with them to heal anything and everything that can be thrown at them.(Consistently been used as such.)

can they work as anti magic as well?

hey would be too busy fending for their lives to worry about repairing

not all of them the younger students and a few teachers will be hanging back

None of these wizards have any feats to say they are good h2h combatants as opposed to camp-blood where they train to fight all day. Camp half blood would like keep things close distanc

No Caption Provided

you do realize the wizards have the advantage of home field advantage right? as in they will be on the wall shooting spells down ward how are they closeing the distance like that?

The Aphrodite children are well known to have magical trinkets in handy and not really fight so I am inclined to believe they can help with things like defenses and spells.

-.- dude really where is your proof of there power?

but Camp half-blood is a unique camp as well. And its only weakness is to poision the tree from inside of the camp, other than that, no non demi-gods can get inside.

again this matters why? this fight is in Hogwarts not camp

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another Percy Fan Commando (P.F.C) has arrived! Potterhead fools, prepare to fall to my Celestial Bronze blade!

1.) Hogwarts is surrounded by a MOAT. Percy could just launch water through the windows and drown everybody on the bottom 3 floors.

2.) Remember, the Roman Camp is a full blown CITY, not just a camp. As stated by Rheyna in the Mark of Athena, there are multiple generations living there, along with universities, parks, restaurants etc, at least a couple hundred people, plus another several dozen Fauns and Spirits. Due to the fact that they are all trained Demigods, and the fact that they are deadly loyal Romans, as long as Rheyna asks them, they'll grab their Celestial Bronze weapons from the attic, wipe the cobwebs off, and charge into battle.

3.) I don't recall who, but as I was reading through the super long debates, I think I saw a Potterhead call the Camp Half-Blood Satyrs "fodder." That is the single most ridiculous thing yet to be said on this thread. “Fodder” can’t kill an army of giants just using trees and bushes. “Fodder” can’t defeat several hundred monsters simply by screaming. And most importantly, “fodder” can’t turn a freaking TITAN (why, by the way, can probably solo Hogwarts with upmost ease) into a tree. Believe or not, Potter-fans, these “fodder” are going to strangle half the school with the Forbidden Forest.

4.) Yes, there is indeed a “no-tech” rule on Hogwarts grounds. However, the spell was woven simply to stop Muggle stuff, not godly-enhanced magic Celestial Bronze Dadaleus approved super-technology. There is absolutely no proof it would work on it, so it would be stupid and highly illogical to assume so.

5.) Greek Fire!! Unstoppable, unquenchable, super deadly, super hot and is capable of spreading throughout a 3 story mansion in seconds (Luke’s story in “Demigod Diaries). Need I say more?

6.) So many elite Demigods to slaughter the weakling magic-doers. Let me cover them one by one.

Hazel: Daughter of Pluto. An uber-powerful mist-manipulator, she was able to defeat Clytus, an immortal monster with God-like abilities, with her powers. If even such a strong being fell to her abilities, Hogwarts students wouldn’t stand a chance.

Piper: Daughter of Aphrodite. Beautiful Demigod who is unusually gifted in the art of Charmspeak. It wouldn’t take long for her to convince Voldemort and his Death Eaters to turn on the Hogwart students, or vice versa. Soon, all the Demigods would have to do is stand on the sidelines and watch the school tear itself apart.

Frank: Son of Mars. Proficient with a bow, but his main powers are much awesome; shape shifting. He’s been known to turn into dragons, rhinos, lions etc. Harry would make a tasty appetizer.

Leo: Son of Hephaestus. Leo has the very rare ability to shoot fire and be immune to it, which will definitely come in handy. He could roast Harry first so lion-Frank wouldn’t have to digest raw meat. Also, Leo is very good with machines; he’s been known to hack into bulldozers in less than a couple seconds.

Nico: Son of Hades. Arguable the second strongest one here, next to Percy. Due to the fact that Nico’s father is the Lord of the Dead, his powers are Halloween-themed. He can communicate the dead, release souls from their human host, and summon skeletons to do his bidding. Spooky, but very useful. Skeletons would definitely de-morale the school, and Nico could shadow travel inside of Hogwarts and cause mass panic.

Jason: Son of Jupiter. Arguably the third strongest, next to Nico and Percy. Jason’s powers consist of flying, controlling wind and summoning lightning strikes. He is also an extremely capable swordsman, just as good as Percy himself. Since none of the students are capable of flying, and most don’t own broomsticks, he could just fly into the clouds and keep zapping everyone.

Percy: Son of Neptune. Finally, we arrive at the star of the show. Besides for being a superior fighter, Percy can also control water, handy when Hogwarts has a massive moat. He could just drown a fourth of the school.

And there are so many more, it would take hours to type them all; Thalia, Grover, Annabeth, etc.

7.) Both camps have a massive amount of siege weapons; Hogwarts would be drowned in rocks and ballistae ammo before Dumbledore even knew what was going on.

In conclusion, this will be a pretty rough battle. However, both camps have faced far worse and managed to come out on top. So… once again, the Percy Fan Commandos shall emerge victorious against the Potterheads!

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Stormdriven

Yeah, Percy Fan Commandos FTW!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

as stated there are 2 factors the limited knowledge of oclamentcy and his own unique situation

neither had anything to do with resisting imperio?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding me? You're kidding me. Movie AND book feats using BOOK VERSIONS TOO!? YOU'RE KIDDING ME! YOU'RE KIDDING ME! Show me feats of Camp Half Blood keeping up with beings that apparate and re-appear at second and launch spells at instant. Show me them reacting to Dumbledore and Voldemort's versatile spells.

Loading Video...

Those are just average death eaters ^. Plus, Snape, Mcgonagall, Dumbledore, etc? Oh my goodness. But, know what? I want to hear the other side's argument, normally my arguments are march larger and informative but I want a challenge.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

limited knowledge of oclamentcy

this is literaly anti imperio training

and his own unique situation

dude Harry is crawling with plot power

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Stormdriven

Are you kidding me? You're kidding me. Movie AND book feats using BOOK VERSIONS TOO!? YOU'RE KIDDING ME! YOU'RE KIDDING ME! Show me feats of Camp Half Blood keeping up with beings that apparate and re-appear at second and launch spells at instant. Show me them reacting to Dumbledore and Voldemort's versatile spells.

Loading Video...

Those are just average death eaters ^. Plus, Snape, Mcgonagall, Dumbledore, etc? Oh my goodness. But, know what? I want to hear the other side's argument, normally my arguments are march larger and informative but I want a challenge.

Those Death Eaters weren't teleporting. Any of the demigods are quick enough to react to those mist forms. They lose any advantage they have if they try to get on close. So it isn't the best idea for them.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo:

the school did not pick the fight ( outher wise they would prep) and Mr D cannot get involved period this is a mortal fight only

@emock48:

1. I did not actally i thought i covered them sheild charms and hit and run attacks or simple levatation charms

2. paincafects everyone includeing your guys and i would bet that thoughes with oclmancytraing would withstand it and range helps dilute it

Actually, it doesn't. In the Battle of the Labyrinth, it did not affect the demigod forces. Startled them, yes, but it only drove the monsters away.

3. it takes more than a proxmite to take out hogwarts and any wizard can just say Occulus reparrio and the stone it fixed frist year hermniony can do it so at minimum second years and up can start fixing stuff

If it was so simple, then why didn't they do it in the final battle? They had an entire hour before Voldemort returned after "killing" Harry, they could've rebuilt a lot of the castle by then.

@hwkfan296:

but Hogwarts is a uniqe castle thoough so it will be hard to identify the weakness ( if there is one) and the wizards can levitate and repair the damage they have alot of workers and both spells are frist year spells

Unique castle? It still has basic architecture, it has to. All architecture follows basic principles, such as arches, collums, post and lintel, etc. Annabeth redesigned Mount Olympus, she will know where to attack the castle to get the best affect.

@Percy commandos

No Caption Provided

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Occlumency is actually defense against Legilimency, the navigation of a person's mind. Nothing to do with the Imperius curse.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1

I'm ready for you this time. This should be candid.

I don't know anything about percy jackson, lol.

@princearagorn1:

What exactly are you trying to say?

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krompo: Its fine. I understand what your saying, but I respectfully disagree that Hogwarts will win. The athena cabin has prep. Children of the goddess of wisdom.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Penderor

The qustion is who has better battle cry-HP:For Hogwarts!,For Gryffindor!,For Slytherin!For Hufflepuff!For Ravenclaw!,For Dumbledore!

PJ:For Poseidon!,For Athena!,For demigods!For Olympus!(NO SPARTA ALLOWED,NO,NO,NO)

Personally if i would be demigod I would be shouting:Do you see dat broom?Thats mine and dont try to touch it jerk!Or i cut your balls and eat them for breakfast!

And as student of hogwarts:Our numbers are few and they are many,we have no moral and they are so marry and...and that motherfucker is pointing and looking on my Firebolt!!!!!Avada Kedavra!

friend:something green is moving to our direction?

demigod:nah probably just some fireworks...or not???....................................................................

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just thought of this last night. Correct me if I am wrong but can't Frank only die if the stick is burned up? If that is the only way he can die then he solos because he got that fire proof pouch so end of story. Percy Fan Commandoes tell me if I'm right or wrong.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emock48: nah that is just an additional way he can die

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By emock48

@cjdavis103: oh, just a question where did you get this answer since I have no knowledge of him being able to die another way.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emock48: He has been hurt plenty of times. And has been in fear of death in multiple situations not involving the stick. And ares may have stated that his life was tied to the stick, but he did not say anything him being immortal or such.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hwkfan296

@cjdavis103:About the magic wards on the castle, those shattered under an onslaught of spells in the final battle, and did nothing to protect against giants with their rocks and physical attacks. The wards may let the wizards know the demigods are coming, but it does not have a "force field" that you have implied in previous arguments. All the siege weapons and physical attacks will damage the castle.

Also, I just had a thought, Leo is immune to fire! Fiend Fire is pretty much pointless now, because Leo will just walk through it and attack the wizards controlling it. And before you say other wizards will attack him and take him out, he can just blast them from a distance with his fire.

I'm also think I can understand @emock48's argument about Frank's firewood. It was stated that he would die watching the stick burn, so if his destiny is pre-determined, then he is not going to die in this battle. Because he now keeps the firewood in a fire-proof pouch, the only way it can catch on fire is if he takes it out, which he is not going to do in the middle of this battle.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: good points and yes that is what I meant.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296:

Also, I just had a thought, Leo is immune to fire! Fiend Fire is pretty much pointless now, because Leo will just walk through it and attack the wizards controlling it. And before you say other wizards will attack him and take him out, he can just blast them from a distance with his fire.

hahahahah no

Leo gets taken out quickly he is the only one who can possibly survive fiend fire and that is debateable ( has he tanked magic fire of that degree?) and being alone vs a bunch of wizards is not a place he will survive long in and they can just say protago and be safe from him

I'm also think I can understand @emock48's argument about Frank's firewood. It was stated that he would die watching the stick burn, so if his destiny is pre-determined,

personaly i am more of the opionion that proheys do not protect targets they just predict how they they die and this is out of contect as well so fate has a limited hold here so unless we leave Fate/PIS in this should not be a factor

and did nothing to protect against giants with their rocks and physical attacks

those came after the wards went down

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@hwkfan296:

hahahahah no

Leo gets taken out quickly he is the only one who can possibly survive fiend fire and that is debateable ( has he tanked magic fire of that degree?) and being alone vs a bunch of wizards is not a place he will survive long in and they can just say protago and be safe from him

Leo's not stupid; he's not going to walk into a group of enemies and try to take them on alone. More likely, he'll be sticking around for the right opening and take out the controllers in one fell swoop. After all, these guys have no idea Leo is immune to fire.

Or, alternatively, Piper could just convince the magicians controlling the FiendFyre to burn each other and the rest of Hogwarts. Flawless.

I'm also think I can understand @emock48's argument about Frank's firewood. It was stated that he would die watching the stick burn, so if his destiny is pre-determined,

personaly i am more of the opionion that proheys do not protect targets they just predict how they they die and this is out of contect as well so fate has a limited hold here so unless we leave Fate/PIS in this should not be a factor

What about Mr. D?

As far as I recall, the wards have never been shown to be able to withstand physical damage, only magical. Even if they could, it would be only to a certain degree, and once the Camps bypass the wards, all is lost for Hogwarts.

You and your fellow *insert cool Harry Potter fan club name here* are still ignoring several very important factors:

1.) Piper could easily Charmspeak her way to victory. After all, Voldemort and his Death Eaters do hate Hogwarts, and with a little nudging, wouldn't hesitate to kill. Soon, the magic team would be too occupied with friendly fire to do anything productive.

2.) The Legion Standard is a very deadly tool that could easily alter the battle results; in The Son of Neptune, it managed incinerate several dozen giants in one blast. Imagine the havoc it could wreak on Hogwarts.

3.) Greek fire, another lethal weapon. Hogwarts has never been shown to be fireproof, much less super God-enhanced supreme magic-fire proof. One jar of Greek Fire + a couple seconds = devastation to Hogwarts.

4.) Finally, how can we forget Leo's pride and joy? The Argo II. After the Mark of Athena, Leo installed many other much more powerful weapons to the Argo's already deadly array. This mother warship could just fly over Hogwarts dropping bombs and exploding ninja stars, and taking out any who dare stand in the way with ballistae ammo. And all the most the defenders could do is dent the bottom.

Go Percy Fan Commandos!

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

eo's not stupid; he's not going to walk into a group of enemies and try to take them on alone

that was what he was implieding

More likely, he'll be sticking around for the right opening and take out the controllers in one fell swoop.

how exxactly sheild charms are going to be on to deflect other attacks

r, alternatively, Piper could just convince the magicians controlling the FiendFyre to burn each other and the rest of Hogwarts. Flawless.

right she is going across an entire battlefilde dogging fien fire and countless curses ,bolders , Chessmen, spiders, a centar or two and get close enough to be heard over the racket of a full scale war and then user her hypnosis powers on people with strong wills and anti mind control traing while not geting killed

very likely

What about Mr. D?

No, not a chance i feel i need to repeat this

1. NOT A CAMPER

2. CANNOT GET INVOLVED IN A FIGHT BETWINE MORTALS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he is not and cannot be involved in this fight

1.) Piper could easily Charmspeak her way to victory. After all, Voldemort and his Death Eaters do hate Hogwarts, and with a little nudging, wouldn't hesitate to kill. Soon, the magic team would be too occupied with friendly fire to do anything productive.

adressed this she will be dead before she can reach the walls campers screaming in agony tends to be very distracting

2.) The Legion Standard is a very deadly tool that could easily alter the battle results; in The Son of Neptune, it managed incinerate several dozen giants in one blast. Imagine the havoc it could wreak on Hogwarts

adressed this as well accio standdard trown into the fiend fire dead and gone and the moral of the roman tropes are goone two birdds one stone

Greek fire, another lethal weapon. Hogwarts has never been shown to be fireproof, much less super God-enhanced supreme magic-fire proof. One jar of Greek Fire + a couple seconds = devastation to Hogwarts.

addressed already they can at best only trow it which will kill them as well and i have yet to see it burn though magic stone

Finally, how can we forget Leo's pride and joy? The Argo II.

Anti tech power FTW it dies here

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

eo's not stupid; he's not going to walk into a group of enemies and try to take them on alone

More likely, he'll be sticking around for the right opening and take out the controllers in one fell swoop.

how exxactly sheild charms are going to be on to deflect other attacks

Easy. Shield charms aren't 360 degrees; he could sneak up behind them

r, alternatively, Piper could just convince the magicians controlling the FiendFyre to burn each other and the rest of Hogwarts. Flawless.

right she is going across an entire battlefilde dogging fien fire and countless curses ,bolders , Chessmen, spiders, a centar or two and get close enough to be heard over the racket of a full scale war and then user her hypnosis powers on people with strong wills and anti mind control traing while not geting killed

very likely

A lot of what you said is flawed. Hogwart's doesn't know it's being attacked, so the Camps should get at least to shouting distance before they are noticed. And if Piper is able to utilize her Charmspeak through a radio, yelling should be a peace of cake. Even when they are noticed, it would still take time to organize the defenses, and even then, the Camp could still easily drive the defenders back a couple hundred feat before their momentum is impeded. And did you say spiders? They are enemies, not allies. They're more likely to just help the camps then defend Hogwarts. Finally, you're acting like every single person in Hogwart's has Occulumency training; that's ridiculous. Only Snape, Voldemort and Harry have ever been shown to be able to defend against mental attacks, and only to a small degree, too. The rest of the magicians are all fresh meat.

What about Mr. D?

1. NOT A CAMPER

Yes, he most certainly can. In The Titan's Curse, Mr D specifically saved Percy's life by killing Dr. Thorn, even though it was a strictly Demigod quest. He could easily do the same here.

adressed this she will be dead before she can reach the walls campers screaming in agony tends to be very distracting

Nope. She could yell her orders, and it shouldn't be very hard for her to get closer to enemy lines in the midst of so much commotion.

2.) The Legion Standard is a very deadly tool that could easily alter the battle results; in The Son of Neptune, it managed incinerate several dozen giants in one blast. Imagine the havoc it could wreak on Hogwarts

adressed this as well accio standdard trown into the fiend fire dead and gone and the moral of the roman tropes are goone two birdds one stone

Nope again. If accio could attract such a magical item, how come Harry never Accioed Voldemort's wand? Or his Horcruxes? Besides, you need the specific name for an item, and the magicians don't know what the Legion Standard is called. I doubt they'd get much if they just said "Accio Goden Statue Thingy!"

Greek fire, another lethal weapon. Hogwarts has never been shown to be fireproof, much less super God-enhanced supreme magic-fire proof. One jar of Greek Fire + a couple seconds = devastation to Hogwarts.

addressed already they can at best only trow it which will kill them as well and i have yet to see it burn though magic stone

They could launch it with a catapult. If it's just one of those simple lever ones, it should be fine.

The Anti-Tech Spell was woven around the attempt to keep Muggle tech away. It would be highly illogical to think it works on Greek God Tech, too.

And, as a bonus, what about Satyrs? The same ones who turned an immortal, all powerful Titan into a tree, the same ones who slaughtered an army of Giants with a small forest of trees and shrubs, the same one's whose leader defeated a battalion of monsters simply by screaming?

krompo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By krompo

Good to see some courtesy around here.

I would have nothing to contribute to a debate, given the lack of feats. Because of that, I can totally understand why you may disagree with me. But I do feel capable of addressing misinformation.

Accio has been shown to be capable of summoning magical items, both Wands and Magical prophecies in book 5. It would ineffective at summoning Wands because the grip would be to tight (this suggests that it would be ineffective here, but it is worth considering that other wizards will have more powerful accio charms). Accio always works with board terms, such as book or broom.

Also, while it is safe to assume that charm speak would work on the weaker death eaters, it cannot be assumed that it would work on those with significant occlumency training. It may do, but we have no way of knowing so the point is moot.

Also, fien fire would be unlikely to be used. It has not shown to be controllable to my knowledge and it's use is just as likely to hurt Hogwarts as it is the campers. Therefore, it would make no sense to use it.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By emock48

@cjdavis103: I do need to point this out that the centaurs and spiders and giants are not death eaters, students, or magicians therefore they can't be used. Also Frank's death was not a prophecy it was a fact given to him. Also even if it was a prophecy none of the prophecies in the PJ books are always right so he would die looking at the stick anyway. For the Argo OK if it is high enough it would be out of the no tech thing if effected at all. Also Piper has shown to get better at using charmspeak by persuading people to do what the most want so for an example telling Voldemort and the Death eaters to attack the students. This is shown in House of Hades when Piper takes down the Northern wind God's.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Camp Half Blood FTW

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Anti tech doesn't work on "magical mechanical" type tech like the Argo II because if it did then the flying car would also not be able to work. Also, you say you are addressing things, but you aren't providing evidence. Demigods beat the odds constantly. They all have excellent feats. Harry Potter and his allies have very few combat feats AT ALL against any opponents other than wizards. Besides, for Hogwarts to secure a win, wouldn't they have to eliminate every demigod in both the camps? That's just not happening. Hogwarts can't pull a win here.

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: TheTruthIII addressed many of the flaws in your argument and it don't feel like repeating them, but there is one factor that everyone is forgetting. (Even Percy Commandos like me) What is the Legions eagle made of ? Imperial Gold. So even if the Wizards destroyed it , with that much imperial gold..... They (and most likely the campers too) would go up faster than confringo.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going weird.It has over 600 views and around 150 posts.That mean every third view has post.Its going to be really stupid.

Also everyone is saying like its hard to decide and this will be long what a omg battle and still almost everyone says that Percy technically stomps.

So where is the problem?Lock it.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By emock48

@penderor: it really would be a long battle but I know the camps will win because Hogwarts is just not prepared for an attack and Voldemort and the Death eaters are easy for Piper to convince to attack the students and then the camps will take out who is left.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krompo said:

Good to see some courtesy around here.

I would have nothing to contribute to a debate, given the lack of feats. Because of that, I can totally understand why you may disagree with me. But I do feel capable of addressing misinformation.

Accio has been shown to be capable of summoning magical items, both Wands and Magical prophecies in book 5. It would ineffective at summoning Wands because the grip would be to tight (this suggests that it would be ineffective here, but it is worth considering that other wizards will have more powerful accio charms). Accio always works with board terms, such as book or broom.

Actually, I have to disagree with this; whenever Harry calls his broom, he always uses "Firebolt", and not "broom." And whenever he summons the Marauders Map, he says "Marauders Map", not just "map thingy". Same with the invisiblity cloak and several other items.

Also, while it is safe to assume that charm speak would work on the weaker death eaters, it cannot be assumed that it would work on those with significant occlumency training. It may do, but we have no way of knowing so the point is moot.

True. However, only a very little amount of magicians have Occulmency training. In fact, the only ones we have absolute proof for are Snape and Harry.

Also, fien fire would be unlikely to be used. It has not shown to be controllable to my knowledge and it's use is just as likely to hurt Hogwarts as it is the campers. Therefore, it would make no sense to use it.

True

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Hwkfan296

@cjdavis103 said:

@hwkfan296:

hahahahah no

The dude is the son of the god of fire. Magical fire will be no different. He took a full blast from the magical dragon Festus. As he got close, the wizards would be very surprised that he survived. He might not even use his fire, he could use some gadgets he whipped up like his magic flash grenades.

I was just explaining emock48's point, since no-one else understood.

Did they? Even still, it disproves your point earlier about Hogwarts not being a normal castle and therefore Annabeth couldn't target certain parts of the castle and take out a lot of it. If giants who just randomly threw rocks at the castle with no rhyme or reason could destroy a lot of it, Annabeth would have no problem destroying it.

@cjdavis103 said:

@thetruthiii:

No I wasn't. He's going to take out the fiend fire casters.

how exxactlysheild charms are going to be on to deflect other attacks

As I said earlier, they will be to surprised to see that he survived the fiend fire. He will use gadgets that can't be blocked by the shield charms.

She's done similar before. She also will not do this alone. Jason would protect her as she does this. She has learned to use a sword, may not be the best but she can use one, so she's not completely defenseless.

very likely

What about Mr. D?

1. NOT A CAMPER

I adressed this above.

adressed this as well acciostanddardtrown into the fiend fire dead and gone and the moral of the roman tropes are goone two birdds one stone

Accio and protego seem to be the only thing protecting your argument right now. As said earlier, if they keep using accio they will have tons of weapons flying at them at high speed. Then they will have to choose, focus on the demigods in front of them, or the weapon flying towards them. If they take their attention off either, they will be vulnerable to the other.

Magic stone? Where do you get this? They also put it on their ballistae and arrows. They don't have to just throw it.

It can fire from a distance where the anti-tech magic won't affect it. Also, it is magically enhanced tech. The tech stuff won't affect that.

Go Percy Fan Commandoes!!!!!

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: Can I be lieutenant of the Percy Fan Commandos?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Cjdavis103

@Percy Fan Commandoes

Seeing as i am the only one who thinks Hogwarts has a chance i think i am going to bow out

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: They have a chance but it just isn't going to be a majority of the wins they get four out of ten wins or around there.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: You debated well for them. Better than anyone else tried.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By emock48
Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Fodder76

Just a questions can the magical shields break from enough brute force? Along with this since Greek Fire can burn anywhere would it burn over the shield until the shields dissipate or would the shields absorb the energy? Also demigods can block spells and other magic with their swords just saying. They are also better combatants and along with their powers as demigods they have faster reflexes in general. If this was an all out straight battle I'd give it to the demigods as they are better trained and could mow through the students and eventually the more powerful wizards would be overwhelmed. Unfortunately it's a siege on a castle they know nothing about that has all typed of tricks and defenses. The home field advantage along with super strong defenses I think gives the Hogwartians an advantage.

Final Analysis.

Open Field: Demigods.

Hogwarts on their home turf: Hogwartians.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Hwkfan296

@beezlebub: Good analysis, but if the demigods get inside Hogwarts they will do a lot of damage. The hardest part is getting inside.

@thetruthiii: Why are you asking me? Everyone needs to agree.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: Why are you asking me? Everyone needs to agree.

You're like the unofficial leader.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Penderor

Well then I am calling myself leader of Potter commando.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Penderor

You did give us the name, though I was the one who assembled us. We should all be a council, with all the original members and Pen at the top and any newbies at the bottom.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: beezlebub :

Camp half blood: Relies heavily on individualized fighting, Extensive training regimen designed for maximum agility and battle-prowess , Uses the phalanx occasionally, Where as combatants from Camp Half Blood are not as disciplined or as well armoured sometimes (compared to their Roman counterparts), they excel in using terrain and speed to their advantage; flexibility in battle is key.

Camp jupiter: Produces some of the most well-trained and disciplined soldiers in the Riordan Universe, Heavily armoured compared to their Greek counterparts: While the Greeks sometimes make use of bronze chestplates, they will more likely use leather cuirasses, which offer decent protection and allows for more agility.
Fighting style is designed to kill/maim to efficiently cripple or incapacitate permanently an enemy.
The Romans have eagles, which can serve as scouts and carry.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the 7 solo, IMO.

Toy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. I guess no one read the OP.

While I agree that the camps versus Harry and friends/teachers is a victory for the Half-Bloods this fight adds the Hogwarts house elves (and other less useful defenses) and the Death Eaters.

Naturally bloodlusted (or indifferent to life for the elves), invisible, teleporting, supersonic (movie feat) people with instant kill and instant enslavement moves? The 30ish Death Eaters and a couple dozen elves should finish off the camps in under 10 minutes of guerilla tactics.

Also I see nothing that states morals off in the OP - so there is a zero percent chance the camps will be using their nukes or even the sharp end of their swords against 11 year olds.

BenIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By BenIV

@toy13: Well,I see nothing to state morals on,so...

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why, for the love of god, wpuld you re-kindle this thread.