Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EnhancedHuman
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the battle takes place on the street

Hitomi (dead or alive) and Cammy (street fighter) fighting with all his skill and power

the fight will be decided by K.O.

Who Wins?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

this is random but can somone join the cartoon tornament plz ill follow u?

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eatmore_payless

This is the only Hitomi I know

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

@joewell: Stop spamming other threads with that message, please.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Mercy_ said:

this is a dictatorship in ComicVine, no flexibility and freedom in the forum .. topics have to be Marvel and DC .. and nothing else

All matches must be balanced and equal? , Not necessarily, the Captain America defeated Rhino and Carnage .. sometimes the weaker characters can win

I have seen many topics unequal in this forum ---- Buffy vs. Captain America ---- Iron Man vs Wonder Woman ----- etc

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

this is a dictatorship in ComicVine, no flexibility and freedom in the forum .. topics have to be Marvel and DC .. and nothing else

All matches must be balanced and equal? , Not necessarily, the Captain America defeated Rhino and Carnage .. sometimes the weaker characters can win

I have seen many topics unequal in this forum ---- Buffy vs. Captain America ---- Iron Man vs Wonder Woman ----- etc

What does any of this have to do with what Mercy said to you?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mercy_

@Vance Astro: He's annoyed that I've been locking his topics for being mismatches/dupes, I'm assuming.

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

This couldn't be much more off-base, actually. Or more off-topic for that matter.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magethor

Hitomi was pretty strong fighting against the Final Fantasy girls. I think she takes this pretty easily.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Vance Astro said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

No

My topics were closed, because of inequality in the battles

@Mercy_ said:

@Vance Astro: He's annoyed that I've been locking his topics for being mismatches/dupes, I'm assuming.

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

This couldn't be much more off-base, actually. Or more off-topic for that matter.

Why?

topics have to be Marvel and DC .. and nothing else.. Thot Vs Hulk --- Hulk vs Thor --- Thor vs Hulk --- Hulk vs Thor

this is a dictatorship in ComicVine, no flexibility and freedom in the forum

@Magethor said:

Hitomi was pretty strong fighting against the Final Fantasy girls. I think she takes this pretty easily.

Dead Fantasy is not canon.. those videos were created by a fan

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mercy_

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

Why?

topics have to be Marvel and DC .. and nothing else.. Thot Vs Hulk --- Hulk vs Thor --- Thor vs Hulk --- Hulk vs Thor

I'm not sure where you've gotten the impression that this is the case. Are you able to provide links to any place stating this?

I have closed your battles because they are either unfair or have already been done or they were created with a winner in mind (regardless of whether that character would actually win).

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Mercy_ said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

Why?

I'm not sure where you've gotten the impression that this is the case. Are you able to provide links to any place stating this?

I have closed your battles because they are either unfair or have already been done or they were created with a winner in mind (regardless of whether that character would actually win).

My battles are unfair? Do not make me laugh, in this forum there are many unequal combat, and are never closed

Thor vs Spiderman --- (by God)

Wolverine vs Wonder Woman --- (I can not believe)

Iron Man vs Wonder Woman --- (my god)

why not close these topics? , these topics are more unequal

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Magethor

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Vance Astro said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

No

@Mercy_ said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

Why?

@Magethor said:

It wasn't cannon but all her moves were exactly like the game. If you want to throw in cannon, Leifang was able to completely destroy a bolder and Hitomi is just about as equal as her.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Erik

@EnhancedHuman said:

My battles are unfair? Do not make me laugh, in this forum there are many unequal combat, and are never closed

No Caption Provided

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Magethor said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Vance Astro said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

No

@Mercy_ said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

@Mercy_ said:

Why?

@Magethor said:

It wasn't cannon but all her moves were exactly like the game. If you want to throw in cannon, Leifang was able to completely destroy a bolder and Hitomi is just about as equal as her.

In this video has superhuman strength and ridiculous ..the level of strength Ms.Marvel.. is ridiculous

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Erik said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

No Caption Provided

I'm not angry .. the only thing I want is, not close my topics ... is the only thing I want

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik

@EnhancedHuman:

Simple solution for that. Do not make dupe threads, mismatches or threads that otherwise break the rules. There are plenty of threads just on the first page here that have nothing to do with Marvel or DC and plenty more that can be found.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Erik said:

@EnhancedHuman:

Simple solution for that. Do not make dupe threads, mismatches or threads that otherwise break the rules. There are plenty of threads just on the first page here that have nothing to do with Marvel or DC and plenty more that can be found.

No.. in this forum there are countless battles with characters from other franchises .. and in this forum there are countless unequal combat - Thor vs Spiderman - Wonder Woman vs Wolverine - etc ---

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

@EnhancedHuman said:

No.. in this forum there are countless battles with characters from other franchises .. and in this forum there are countless unequal combat - Thor vs Spiderman - Wonder Woman vs Wolverine - etc ---

Yeah... Because there are few limits on the combinations of characters that can be used for battles here.

There are unequal battles but you would be insane to think the mods are going to shuffle through nearly 6 years of threads to lock every mismatch. They will however, lock the mismatches that we (the users) flag. If you think it is mismatched, flag it.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Magethor

@Erik said:

@EnhancedHuman:

That's too bad. New people come to this site almost daily and it's not like they will read the forum rules as soon as they enter. Reading that is not mandatory prior to joining the site. The only mandatory rule is the one right before you hit accept to terms of the site. That's it.... All these other rules are rules created by mods. Not the staff. I'm sure the staff don't even mind having flexibility on their forums since all they really care for is the rating of traffic of the site. Not individual forum rules created by mods.

In fact, the more rules mods make the less likely website traffic will flow due to people leaving the website because there are just too much rules and rules that even contradict eachother.

1. Don't post dupe threads. But as one bumps the original up, the original gets locked down simply because it's too old
EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@Erik said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

Yeah... Because there are few limits on the combinations of characters that can be used for battles here.

There are unequal battles but you would be insane to think the mods are going to shuffle through nearly 6 years of threads to lock every mismatch. They will however, lock the mismatches that we (the users) flag. If you think it is mismatched, flag it.

Error.

In a battle, sometimes can win the weakest

This has happened many times

Does not always win the best

@Magethor said:

@Erik said:

@EnhancedHuman:

That's too bad. New people come to this site almost daily and it's not like they will read the forum rules as soon as they enter. Reading that is not mandatory prior to joining the site. The only mandatory rule is the one right before you hit accept to terms of the site. That's it.... All these other rules are rules created by mods. Not the staff. I'm sure the staff don't even mind having flexibility on their forums since all they really care for is the rating of traffic of the site. Not individual forum rules created by mods.

In fact, the more rules mods make the less likely website traffic will flow due to people leaving the website because there are just too much rules and rules that even contradict eachother.

1. Don't post dupe threads. But as one bumps the original up, the original gets locked down simply because it's too old

I say the same

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

@Magethor said:

No thread has ever been locked because it was too old. Threads get locked for being stomps, having flame wars in them, or breaking established rules. If it causes users too much strain to take 4 minutes to read the battle forum rules, then maybe they should look elsewhere to create threads.

@EnhancedHuman said:

Error.

What the hell? Care to try this again only using English?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@EnhancedHuman said:

No

I didn't ask you a yes or no question. Don't make make mismatch threads. The rules clearly state that. If you've seen mismatch threads that aren't locked, either we missed them because they weren't flagged or we weren't present when they we active.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Erik said:

English may not be his first language...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

@Vance Astro said:

@Erik said:

English may not be his first language...

You might be right.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Magethor

@Erik said:

@Magethor said:

No thread has ever been locked because it was too old. Threads get locked for being stomps, having flame wars in them, or breaking established rules. If it causes users too much strain to take 4 minutes to read the battle forum rules, then maybe they should look elsewhere to create threads.

@EnhancedHuman said:

Error.

Ok, I'm going to bump a thread. If it gets locked, it gets locked. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Cammy

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik

@Magethor said:

Ok, I'm going to bump a thread. If it gets locked, it gets locked. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

And what exactly will that prove?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

LOL I actually came in here to learn more about Hitomi and instead I get a Phylisophical debate on whats fair in life. LOL quite funny this was.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@saiyan_earthling said:

Cammy

Why?

aaron_mag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By aaron_mag

Cammy. Good mixture of strikes and grapples plus moves where she leaps across the arena, snatches the oponent and piledrives them...

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By Baldy

@EnhancedHuman said:

No Caption Provided

Oh, and Cammy wins.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lady_liberty

So any feats or anything for either of them?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sherlock
@aaron_mag said:
Cammy. Good mixture of strikes and grapples plus moves where she leaps across the arena, snatches the oponent and piledrives them...
You mean her hoolagan combo?That attack is useless way to easy to counter. 

Personally i give this to Hitomi
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jayfournines

@Baldy said:

@EnhancedHuman said:

No Caption Provided

Oh, and Cammy wins.

I go with this, all of it

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lady_Liberty said:

So any feats or anything for either of them?

I have feats for Cammy, but I don't care enough about Hitomi to know what she's done and judging by the fact she's not an important part of the DOA storyline..I can almost guess she's done nothing that would put her on Cammy's level.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By terry2012

@Sherlock: This

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@terry2012 said:

Why, just because?
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MenaceForever2

I read the rules when I came its called being courteous to others. The only rules that matter are not making dupe threads, not making mismatches, not making battles with a clear winner in mind, and continue to keep this a family friendly site. That's all you need to know before making matches. Mercy or Vance or Static or any other mods dont deliberately lock your thread because the dislike you or anything but because you did not follow one of t very few rules that this site has. There is no reason for anyone to get mad for there threads being locked because you brung it on yourself. So in all honesty if you have a problem with the rules just leave

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By terry2012

@Vance Astro: Because she goes up against ninjas who can darn near do just about anything. Plus she went up against a guy who can put down a T-Rex with ease and a guy who is train in the same art as cammy.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sherlock
@Vance Astro said:
@terry2012 said:

Why, just because?
Naw its because i said it first.He couldnt help but agree with me
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lady_liberty

@Vance Astro: Makes sense then. I didn't know enough about them.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@terry2012 said:

@Vance Astro: Because she goes up against ninjas who can darn near do just about anything. Plus she went up against a guy who can put down a T-Rex with ease and a guy who is train in the same art as cammy.

But has she actually beaten them? Has Hitomi in canon story line defeated Kasumi,Ayane,Hayabusa,or Hayate? You said she went up against a guy who studies the same art as Cammy..who are you talking about Leon or Bayman? Cammy would curbstomp them. 
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cliffrice

Canonicaly hitomi has only defeated Leifeng. While Cammy has fended off M-bison and defeated vega (though he was holding back as not to mar such a beauty) Also Hitomi's background of "Studied Karate allot" is much less impressive than cammys "Programed to be a super assasin"

Cammy for the win.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By terry2012

@Vance Astro: She has not beaten them. I said gone up against them as a referring to she can hold her own. Leon and Bayman is pretty much the same fight style. It just one is fighting for his country, one use to fight for his country and now is a mercenary because he lost his wife. They both know each other.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@terry2012 said:

@Vance Astro: She has not beaten them. I said gone up against them as a referring to she can hold her own. Leon and Bayman is pretty much the same fight style. It just one is fighting for his country, one use to fight for his country and now is a mercenary because he lost his wife. They both know each other.

I'm asking you if she's beaten them because she would pretty much have to, to beat Cammy. I think Cammy would be just as likely to hold her own against them as Hitomi is, if not more. I don't know why you're giving me Leon and Bayman's backstory, i'm simply asking if that's who you meant when you said Hitomi has fought someone who has the same fighting style? If that is who you meant than I don't see how that matters considering the way Cammy uses the style is COMPLETELY different than what either of them do.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By terry2012

@Vance Astro: I was saying that they both have the same fighting style Leon and Bayman. It wasn't a back story, because I thought you was thinking that they both have different fighting styles that all. It no way near their back story, but you right she lose this.

AngryWorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AngryWorm

As a fan of bothHitomi would win

NinaWilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NinaWilliams

Cammy has better feats that Hitomi

Cammy has defeated fighters more strongest that Hitomi

- Hitomi lost a tag battle with Lei Fang against Brad and Eliot.... who have both been defeated by the hands of Tina and Mila...

- Hitomi lost with Jann Lee twice

- Hitomi lost with Ayane in DOA5

Cammy is comparable to Guile, or Charlie

Hitomi has a formal alliance with one of the weakest fighters DOA (Zack)

Zack and Hitomi are the two characters more cheerful and joker of DOA

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hitomi would be defeated by Cammy (easy)