#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate SpiderMan (Pete) (Web Shooters)

Ultimate Wolverine

Ultimate Captain America (Shield and Grenades)

Ultimate Dazzler

Ultimate Captain Marvel

Claire Stanfield aka Vino (Baccano!) (Guns and Knives)

King Bradley/Wrath (FMA Brotherhood) (6 Sabers)

Dare Devil (616) (Clubs)

Captain America (616) (Shield)

Deathstroke (Pre 52) (Promethium Sword, Promethium Armour)

SCENARIO:

Two teams, forced into combat. On one side, we have the Ultimates, led by user CadenceV2. On the opposite side, we have characters-who-are-not-in-any-way-related-and-therefore-don't-get-a-name, led by Mr. Slacker. The playing field:

The Helecarrier, which is currently pitched in deadly combat with Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants. Besides just your opponent, you also have to worry about an army of deadly Sentinels flying around. You are not one of their targets, but you will be caught in the crossfire between them, SHIELD, and the Fantastic Four.

Objectives:

-Defeat the other team.

-Hack into SHIELD database and steal classified info (either one of your team members can do this, or you force someone to do if for you)

-Assassinate Nick Fury, Maria Hill, and Black Widow. They are guarded by Hawkeye and Captain America, and are somewhere in the facility. You don't know where.

-Accomplish all this in 20 minutes before the Helecarrier self destructs

-Find a ride out of there so you don't die

Easy enough?

#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Cad can go first I'm taking a nap I'll reply later today.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Alright. My opening statement.

I know for the most part everyone on Slakers team but Claire.

Im confident too that most of my guys can easily keep up with Bradly but Dazzler.

Alright. I will have Captain Marvel Go Invisible and cut my way in side as shown.

Cloaking.
Cuts thru steel and heat Plates of a Shutle.

Next Step will be to send Wolverine to track the scents and follow him to my Shield Targets. Once found Dazzler will one shot the room with her power forcing everyone KO or ... dead. She has no problem killing either so it works. Wolverine will kill anyone left (since he has no morals).

Area attack.

Now Cap and Spidey download Files.

At this point we should be able to run into Slackers team on the Bridge. To keep him from downloading what I am I will delet all files. That takes time so now we have to BATTLE!

Ultimate Wolvie vs Wrath. Cap seeing the Blades of Wrath will definatly choose Wolvie for that role. Wolvie Speed and ReactionTime is enough to Tag Ultimate Quick Silver. Also his healing factor is very very potent and shoul easily dance with Wrath till Decapitation.

Tags QS.
One Shots Sabertooth.

Dazzler and Cap Marvel will strictly be in support fire roles. Dazzler Blast are poer and wide range. Meanwhile Cap Marvel Beam is accurate and can set different settings for the beam.

Direct Blast
Durability and Kill Kannon.

Ultimate Cap vs 616 Cap... Ultimate Cap wins...

Spidey vs whoever. Spiderman will be trying to webshoot anyone who gets to close to Marvel and Dazzler. He can tangle with anyone thats left as well between his Speed and Spider Sense.

Spidey vs Electro and the Enforcers.

#4 Edited by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Alright allow me to reply

I'll first have Claire covertly force a SHIELD agent and force him to hack into the database.

Shown here Claire is very good at torture (Note he is covered in blood in this scene)

Skip to 18:49 watch to 20:59 (He scars an Immortal for life)

Or this

Skip to 14:13 and watch to 15:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3igf9K7-hHE&feature=context-shows&list=SL

Of course unless you can stop him?

Meanwhile on The bridge

Ult Wolverine may be able to keep up with Wrath. But I believe Wrath will use his better fighting and longer range to his advantage

See his battle with Greedling. Greedling his oddly enough also clawed and has a healing factor.

See Greedling could also keep up with Bradley but the only thing that saved him was his shield ability. Wolverine doesn't have that luxury. Not to mention Wrath's Ultimate Eye should be able to spot chinks in Wolverine's defenses demonstrated in the link below the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAao9QIbWUc

Deathstroke should be able to evade Dazzler's and Marvel's attacks. He is no stranger to avoiding high firepower of any kind. Based upon what I saw of the scans above Deathstroke has a very good shot at getting up close with either Dazzler or Marvel.

Easily rolls out of the way of machine gun fire

Dodges multiple lasers

Here he dodges Strafire's blasts

In close combate Deathstroke is know stranger to taking out long ranged people

Demonstrated here he could do the same to Dazzler as he did to Zatanna.

Now for Captain Marvel

Deathstroke could throw his sword into Captain Marvel like he does to Cyborg here.

Skip to 2:24 and watch to 2:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZxicCZ9sgw&feature=relmfu

Now to be fair Cyborg was turned around and I'm sure you would say Captain Marvel could his DS''s blade coming at him. But shown in the scan below Deathstroke has been able to keep up with Kid Flash's reflexes. So I think he could probably hit Marvel out of the sky.

Now I'll admit Ult Cap is looking better then the 616 version. But could not 616 Captain America put up a good fight at least enough so to leave Ult Cap injured. Can that be agreed upon?

As for Spider-Man he won't be webshooting Deathstroke because his hands will be full with Daredevil.

DD should be able to keep up with Ult Spider-Man. As for the webbing DD would know to

He was able to throat strike Wolverine before he could react

As for speed Ult Spidey is likely faster. But DD is no slouch he has been fast enough to block bullets

And in terms of H2H DD has a large advantage over Ult Spidey

Capable of holding his own against Cap

Oh yeah and this

DD would have the advantage over Ult Spiderman in exp as well. DD has fought Spider-Man multiple times and his well aware of what he is capable of.

Alright your move.

(Oh yeah how am I doing on my first debate?)

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Real good actually. I thought DD be a pushover but those scans are hard to counter. Ill reply soon :)

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker:

As for Claire doing his thing thats fine. He need to be fast at it tho if he hopes get those files before Pete delets them :)

Also Yes Ultimate Cap and 616 would Tangle for a few minuets before it ends.

Probaly no longer than this Russian Super Soilder Cyborg with Vision Parts.

As for Wrath vs Wolvie I think Wolvies Healing Factor is better than Greeds who can burn out and added Adamantium to the body means he cant be cut thru or pirce to bade. Also Wolvie claws could cut thru Wraths since Wolvies claws have cut thru Colossus Organic Steel which never happen before.

As seens his Healing Factor and being KO takes alot more.

As for Captain Marvel his Blaster and Luke cage near durability is top notch.

Like he does against the (weaker) Silver Surfer clones.

Spidey fought very strong, atheltic, pressure point using humans as well and KO them easily like Kraven here who train for months for this battle.

Also Dazzler has alot of power behid her attacks and there shotgun like in area. she also has pretty good training from her various performance Drunk in the Danger Room all the time.

Dazzler regulary fights in the Danger Room drunk.
Blast Sinister drunk.
Totaly Pounds Wolverine Sober lol
#7 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Get back to this later today must go babysit.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: K

#9 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Regarding the battle ensuing between Wrath and Wolverine. No doubt Wolverine has the sharper blade and could likely cut through Bradley's blades. But still Bradley has the advantage in range, sword play and the ultimate eye. Here in this vid Bradley is able to take on Greedling and a very skilled old man. His ultimate eye plays a big in it as it allowes him to block, dodge and parry blows that would be to fast for any normal person.

Another amazing feat after being injured in his previous battle. He nearly battles Scar to a stand still. Scar is one of the most powerful FMA characters he has the power to reconstruct and deconstruct just about anything. Like Wolverine, Scar's attacks are hand ranged based and Bradley manages to to stab the hell out of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqO2_qRFHjI&feature=related

As for Captain Marvel and being pierced by Deathstroke's sword. As shown above Deathstroke's blade has been able to pierce through Cyborg's metal. So the real question being can Promethium metal cut through Luke Cage (Cause you sad CM was as durable as Luke Cage) I would say know Promethium is one of the best metals on the DC Earth.

Now back to Spider-Man vs DD

UIlt Spidey may have taken down people like DD that is much different from actually taking down the real DD. DD as I've showed above has held his own against metehumans here is another example. DD has been capable of holding his own against Sabertooth

Here is another impressive feat he is able to counter Cap's shield into Hercules and counter a rushing Captain America

Does pretty damn good facing Spider-Man (Black suit)

Evades Spider-Man's blows (Spiderman is not in the right state of mind) but still an impressive feat

These scans above show he is more then capable of keeping up with Spider-Man. He should have more then enough prowess to bring down Ult Spidey who has less exp and is physically weaker then the regualr.

You said Dazzler's attack works like a shotgun blast. Shotgun's normally scatter fire. Here are some scans I think should answer the question of why Deathstroke could evade Dazzler attacks so he can get in close.

Deathstroke has dodged, exploded and blocked extremely fast rocks being blasted at him by Terra

He has been quick minded enough so he can react predict and react to the Flash (likely not moving at full speed) but still awesome

Dodges Uzi fire at point blank range from his side

He has fast enough reflexes to best Deadshot in a shoot out

He has been fast enough to evade Beast Boy as a cheetah

In my next post I will discuss how Claire will rip apart Nick Fury and his mooks when he is down downloading the intel.

But for now your move.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker
Alright Im putting my rebuttal together.
#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Alright as we Establish I think the full fight of Captain Marvel is in order here.

As seen here he can take damage well from almost anyone on your team. Deathstroke would have to get by Ultimate Spidey, Cap, and wolvie on the front lines. Then doge dazzler and cap Marvel taking Cover blasting away. I will definatly reach the bridge first thanks to Wolvie tracking and Marvels Beam Cutting. Deathstroke be hard press to get around this.

Wolverine Skill vs a Adamntium Sabes shows he can tank whatever Slashing Damage Bradly deals. If wolvie closes the distance Bradly be like Sabes in these picks.

In the next encounter Wolvie one shots Sabes with near Decapitation.

Wolverin is also fully capable of possibly taking Bradly and 1 or 2 others of your team at the same time.

As Seen

As seen here he has no problem decimating the X-Team on his own.

Spiderman Also tangle with foes who IMO would out fight DD like Ultimate Doc Ock here.

First Match.

Second Match Spidey wins. I think Pete here is tried and true for those Superhuman stat fighters.

Also if Worst came to worst Spidey could always do this lol!

#12 Edited by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: First off to counter this statement of Wolverine can take Wrath plus other members of the team. Wolverine had the advantage of using Cyclops in the right place at the right time to take out Jean (if that's her sorry don't read Ultimate comics) Bradley is much quicker then either Cyclops or Jean Grey (At natural levels) He can run much above peak human speed and react at supsonic.

Watch this vid from the beginning and to 52:00. In it he blocks turret bullets, cuts through a tank, cuts through a tank's missile and takes out some army men while doing it.

Here is a cool feat I''l include for the hell of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTsK6LSH03s

Now in this next link. Bradley takes on two combat vets Ling and Lan Fan. He easily crushes Lan in seconds by simply speed blitzing her his blade are strong enough to tear through her skin like paper. And Ling is barely holding off and only staying alive by staying in Bradley's blind spot (Bradley isn't using his Ultimate eye)

Bradley still has his Ultimate Eye which would allow him to read Wolverine's movements and attack before they happend the only way around it is to have a physical thing isn't in the way of his target.

To the next

As I've posted above Deathstroke has enough reflexes to catch Flash off guard and dodge gunfire/lasers at point blank range. So not much more I can say about that subject is that DS could avoid the long range attacks and take down Dazzler and CM close up. By either taking down Dazzler by stabbing her or striking her like he did to Zatanna. Then he would hurl his Prometium blade into Captain Marvel. I believe if it was sharp enough to pierce through Cyborgs metal then it should have very little problem cutting through Captain Marvel.

Then it would boil down to Ult Captain America and Deathstroke.

DS could take Ult Cap

It's a given that a fight between those two soldiers would boil to H2H

I believe Deathstroke would win this confrontation.

Some examples of Deathstroke's h2h skill

Defeats Batman in combat

Beats down Ravanger

Taking on Titans

Now these next scans are of Deathstroke vs Wonder Woman (Now it is either high level PIS or Wonder Woman holding back in the strength department) Bu the point of it is to show how good at close range combat Deathstroke is. As you know WW is an amazing fighter. He was able to hold his own for a few moments.

Spidey would be to rapped up with DD to be stopping Deathstroke from getting to CM and Dazzler

In the post were Ult Spidey webs all his enemies. The setting kinda helped him do it. They were all in one room which gave Spidey plent of things to web off of.

This battle is on a bridge a wide open bridge. Spidey would be blasting at DD with his webs. DD should be able to avoid Spidey's web blasts.

DD should be able to get close enough Ult Spidey to take him on

This will go to DD after he nears Spidey. DD has enough H2H skills to overwhelm Ult Spidey

Anyway as the final battle of the bridge is going on

Vino will be silently killing off Fury and his men. By appearing as a monster like demon

Watch to 1:19 to 2:28

In it Vino manages to kill off multiple people in monster like form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phMOAoReHt0

After a job well done Vino will give the single to his surviving tea mates.

They will make there escape by simply by hopping in one of the Jets and shooting out of there.

Alright you may again if you please but I'm done. Eager to see peoples votes I have a feeling you will be taking this but you never know. To bad I didn't get to use Claire as much as I wanted to.

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker:

Holy Sh!t :) Where yiou find this? This is Ultimate Dare Devil vs Ultimate Punisher from Ultimate Marvel Teamup 6 I belive. Just want to point that out as Im using Ultimate Marvel characters LOL. I love that issue. In it Ultimate Spidey outmatches Ultimate DD with ease. :)

On to Captain America vs Deathstroke. After Cap beat DS he could easily take DS in H2H.

Cap Strength for a Mutli Ton Tree
Easy Workout
Durable enough to be pounded by 100 tonners like Abomination, Captain Britain, and Hulk.
Still a Master Martial Artist with spidey Strength!

As for Caps Battles... well lets say ultimate Cap is just use to fighting and beating as skilled, as strong, super soilders.

Like Nuke!

Or...

Exact Copy of Cap with a Lightsaber like weapon.

This Russian Cyborg made with Vision Parts been fighting Cyborg Monsters for 60 years in a Nuclear Prison.

Cap taking down Giant Man with ease.

Cap takes down half of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Point is Cap has taken down warriors who would kill 616 Cap or give Deathstroke a hard time.

#14 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Welp that's all I got for this.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Alright. Then were up for votes!

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

Slacker did a very good job for his first debate. I'm inclined to give it to him based on those badass DD scans. Sorry Cadence, but Matt would take Ultimate Spidey down ;) and you know how much I love Spidey Ult. Cap can take 616 Cap and DS though.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: So who ya vote for? Me or Slacker?

What you guys think?

#18 Edited by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Slacker, I think.

Just something that's bothering me. The Daredevil vs Deadpool fight implied it was actually Captain America dressed up as Daredevil? If so, that's not really a Daredevil feat.

#19 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

No way is this over!!!If Slacker can't continue them Ill take over.He didn't even get into what Vino was capable of.

#20 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

No way is this over!!!If Slacker can't continue them Ill take over.He didn't even get into what Vino was capable of.

Have you even read the novels yet?

#21 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Slacker, I think.

Just something that's bothering me. The Daredevil vs Deadpool fight implied it was actually Captain America dressed up as Daredevil? If so, that's not really a Daredevil feat.

I posted enough feats. If one happens to be a bust there are plenty others in it's place.

#22 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Slacker, I think.

I posted enough feats. If one happens to be a bust there are plenty others in it's place.

That might actually change my vote then, you actually have Cap on your team, but you tried to pass it off as a Daredevil feat.

Think I'm voting for Cadence.

#23 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Slacker, I think.

That might actually change my vote then, you actually have Cap on your team, but you tried to pass it off as a Daredevil feat.

Think I'm voting for Cadence.

Well I didn't exactly know it was Cap dressed up as DD.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @slacker the hacker: The scans of deadpool fighting daredevil is actually iron fist disguised as daredevil.

#25 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: @slacker the hacker: The scans of deadpool fighting daredevil is actually iron fist disguised as daredevil.

Well I took them out, So it should all be good now.

#26 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

It's not that easy. You used them as part of your debate, and out of context scans are a big no-no. You should read your own scans, Deadpool says that it's not really Daredevil.

#27 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

It's not that easy. You used them as part of your debate, and out of context scans are a big no-no. You should read your own scans, Deadpool says that it's not really Daredevil.

Yeah but there not there anymore, poof deleted. But if I messed up I apologize.

#28 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehehehe... fap.....

Saw this on the first page lol.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: @nickzambuto: Alright I see discussion and possible swinging. whats your votes? So far we have maybe Slacker maybe me.

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

CadenceV2 takes this.

#31 Edited by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

CadenceV2 takes this.
#32 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

Slacker did very good doe.

#33 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gay

#34 Posted by jashro44 (21532 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of you did great especially slacker since this was his first debate but I have to give my vote to cadence slightly. Great debate though!

#35 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: @slacker the hacker:

I honestly dunno. This is pretty much even across the board. I might give a versatility advantage to Cadence, but with Wrath, Deathstroke, and Daredevil I'd give the skill advantage to slacker.

This is too tough to call, I think I'm inclined to be undecided. Unless you want me to flip a coin...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#36 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

this is gay

With your vast experience in this field I'm sure you'd know.

#37 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

this is gay

If you have something meaningful to contribute then please do so. Otherwise, watch what you post.