#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

There all black There all invulnerable And there all Marvel. Pick your fave carbon copy to win.
Post Edited:2007-09-06 01:31:42

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah vs Rage. Fight.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this? A new contender has entered the fight?

Black? Check.

Invulnerable? Check.

Marvel? Nope, Wildstorm.

Male? Wrong again.

Who is the mystery combatant???

It's Victoria Ngengi, codename: Flint of Stormwatch!

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

In that case Black check, Invulerable check strong check, Marvel check female check. Frenzy aka Joanne Cargill.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I'ma say Cage based on fighting experience more than anything else or maybe that's tTombstone or it could be Rock....awwww man back to square one.

Well I think being a part of the serpent society RP probably keeps a poison on his person maybe in smoke form. That could give him the edge, although Tombstone has worked with the Hand closely for years and employs ninja tactics but I think Cage out muscels them both ,buuuut I think Rage out muscels him,buuuut isn't as invulnerable as Cage.

OKay. The winner is Cage.He holds his breath through the poison smoke and punches RP into next week and battles it out with Tombstone but overpowers him.... I think.

#6 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"What's this? A new contender has entered the fight?Black? Check.Invulnerable? Check.Marvel? Nope, Wildstorm.Male? Wrong again.Who is the mystery combatant???It's Victoria Ngengi, codename: Flint of Stormwatch!"

"He got knocked the $#@*out!"

#7 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"I'ma say Cage based on fighting experience more than anything else or maybe that's tTombstone or it could be Rock....awwww man back to square one. Well I think being a part of the serpent society RP probably keeps a poison on his person maybe in smoke form. That could give him the edge, although Tombstone has worked with the Hand closely for years and employs ninja tactics but I think Cage out muscels them both ,buuuut I think Rage out muscels him,buuuut isn't as invulnerable as Cage. OKay. The winner is Cage.He holds his breath through the poison smoke and punches RP into next week and battles it out with Tombstone but overpowers him.... I think."

Rage is as durable as Cage, perhaps even more so.

Rage is also around 3 times stronger than Cage.

I admit that Cage is far more experienced in fighting than Rage but still, this is a lot of power to overcome.

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Rage is badder than all of them powerwise and gets stronger when acting violently. Rage takes it.

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Rage is badder than all of them powerwise and gets stronger when acting violently. Rage takes it."

Is that you flip flopping? Yeah Rage starts out being able to lift 50 tons (twice Cage) and as he gets more violent, pushes that over 100 tons. I have a hard time thinking the others can keep up with that. Though I have little knowledge of Buckshot's entry and reserve the right to pull a Sling Shot and flip over to her side when Buck comes back with some absurd stats.

#10 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Sling Shot says:
"Rage is badder than all of them powerwise and gets stronger when acting violently. Rage takes it."
Is that you flip flopping? Yeah Rage starts out being able to lift 50 tons (twice Cage) and as he gets more violent, pushes that over 100 tons. I have a hard time thinking the others can keep up with that. Though I have little knowledge of Buckshot's entry and reserve the right to pull a Sling Shot and flip over to her side when Buck comes back with some absurd stats."
Pride aside, that is me acquiesing to the more logical choice when pertinent data was introduced. I made my intial assesment in haste not properly studying all active agents in the melee.I was under the impression Rage was possessed of a lesser durability than Cage, after a lil search I found their durability to be comparable and Rage's strength and more importantly speed exponentially greater. I think others on the Vine should employ the method of changing your answer wwhen you discover you have overlooked a crucial point. It would make for less posts submitted on bravado.And flint may match or edge out Rage in speed and durability but not in strength. As for fighting I don't know enough about Rage to say byt Flint is well trained.
Post Edited:2007-09-06 15:05:28
#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Forever says:
"Sling Shot says:
Is that you flip flopping? Yeah Rage starts out being able to lift 50 tons (twice Cage) and as he gets more violent, pushes that over 100 tons. I have a hard time thinking the others can keep up with that. Though I have little knowledge of Buckshot's entry and reserve the right to pull a Sling Shot and flip over to her side when Buck comes back with some absurd stats."
Pride aside, that is me acquiesing to the more logical choice when pertinent data was introduced. I made my intial assesment in haste not properly studying all active agents in the melee.I was under the impression Rage was possessed of a lesser durability than Cage, after a lil search I found their durability to be comparable and Rage's strength and more importantly speed exponentially greater. I think others on the Vine should employ the method of changing your answer wwhen you discover you have overlooked a crucial point. It would make for less posts submitted on bravado.And flint may match or edge out Rage in speed and durability but not in strength. As for fighting I don't know enough about Rage to say byt Flint is well trained.
Post Edited:2007-09-06 15:05:28"

ahhh so you were flip flopping? ;)

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Flip flopping from what I understand is jumping on the most popular opinion as if it is genuinely your own in a failed attempt at masking your indecision or indifference.

What I did was change my decision based on information I did not previously have.I think if a person sticks to their uneducated guns they could quite often lose the gunfight.

I did all you stubborn proud even arrogant Viners(you know who you are)a favor in displaying humility and good sense in service of the corporate goal of choosing the legitimate winner,I modestly proclaim heh ;)