Cadence (Yuske) vs dccomicsrule (Naruto) (Need Votes)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Random Fight
  • Current Naruto
  • Dark Tourney Yuske
  • Death or KO
  • Gladiator Ring
  • Standard Gear
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@cadencev2: You can start it off.

Then I will start with Yuske weaker Saga feats.

Although most of the Feats in Speed and Power Damage is same, Yuske gets a decent power boost from Genkai and faster he releases his Spirit Cuffs that limit his power.

So with that said here is Yuske Basics.

Strength:

Yuske Strength is pretty Strong.

No Caption Provided

Here he One Shots a Mob of humans.

However the true Strength is in his Speed and Spirit Gun.

Speed

Yuske has move at Mach Speeds in Combat Speed. He is not the fastest in Travel Speed however.

Yuske in his earliest showings keeping up and following the Mach 7+ Hiei.

Here Yuske Speed Blitzes Suzuka.

Yuske Dodging and hitting 6 out of the 7 Lightning Arrows. Typical Arrow Speed is 320 FPS and this is less than 10 feet away.

Yuske Dodging Spirit Tracking Ninja Stars, before his training with Genkai.

No Caption Provided

By Vol 6 Bullets are slower than them.

This Demon shows up after the Bullet Dodge saying the Humans would never hit them at their speed. The Demon Speed was also tad too slow to keep Yuske from "feeling" the Gender Confuse Demon.

Anyway these are all good showings to compete with Narutos Speed and Clone Jutsu.

The Spirit Gun

This is Yuske's bread and butter in attacks. He has 5 shots by DT Saga standard of full out blast. he can make more shots of it at his strength level. It is invisible energy to normal people as well. Only Psychics, Ghosts, Spirit Users, and Demons can see Spirit/Demon Energy. Since Chakra is kinda of Spiritual I wont debate Naruto seeing it.

No Caption Provided

Yuske first use of the Spirit Gun. As explain a full power Shot is twice the strength of Yuskes best hit.

However Yuske can put in more power (As he gets up to 5 Full Power Shots a day by DT) than a average Full Power shot.

He is also very Accurate with the Spirit Gun.

No Caption Provided

Shoots this Guy in the Head in pitch Black Room with only a Cigerate in his belt to give away his position.

No Caption Provided

Ricochets the Blast off a Mirror to nail Mach Speed Hiei.

However this Blast gets much more powerful as time goes on.

No Caption Provided

It can and has Cracks Suzuka's Diamond Hard Antennae.

Durability

Yuske also possess inhuman Durability vs Blunt Trauma and Energy Attacks.

Here Rando is putting on some clear damaging moves on a already injured Yuske.

No Caption Provided

Here he tanks the Explosive Damage of Kaze's Ninja Stars.

No Caption Provided

He even tanks Dark Lightning that insta kills most Peak Humans.

Over and above I think Yuske has the goods to beat Naruto current state. Even if he later went Nine Tails form.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I'm about to have my post up in a bit.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww come on

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cadencev2: Okay all of those feats are impressive but none of them puts them Above Naruto:

Strength:

Here Naruto lifts a Rhino that's seemingly weighs 100 tons,this strength feat trumps anything Yusuke has:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Calculation for said feat:

By using a free fall calculation ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_fall ), we can determine the amount of time the Rhino would spend falling if it started from a height of 100 meters ( sans air resistance ). g is the acceleration due to gravity ( 9.8 m/s^2 ), v_0 is the initital velocity ( 0 m/s ), as the the Rhino was throw into the air, it needs to come to a full stop before it can start accelerating downwards again ), y(t) is the altitude with respect to time ( we’re looking for an altitude of 0 meters, or the point at which Rhino hit the ground ) 0 and y_0 is our assumed height of 100 meters.

y(t) = (-1/2)gt^2 + (v_0)t + y_0

0m = (-1/2)(9.8m/s^2)t^2 + 0 + 100m

-100m = (-1/2)(9.8m/s^2)t^2

-100m = (-4.9m/s^2)t^2

20.4s^2 = t^2

4.5s = t

So if Naruto threw the Rhino 100 meters up into the air, then it would have taken it 4.5 seconds to go from its highest point to hitting ground. According to physics, the Rhino should have spent approximately the same amount of time accelerating upwards as it spent accelerating downwards, so it should have also taken the Rhino 4.5 seconds to get to its highest point ( 100 meters ) from the time Naruto threw it. This, means that it can be used to find the amount of speed the Rhino needed to reach an altitude of 100 meters to begin with.

d= (V_i)t + (1/2)at^2

100m = (V_i)(4.5s) + (1/2)(-9.8m/s^2)((4.5s)^2)

100m = (V_i)(4.5s) + -99.2m

199m = (V_i)(4.5s)

44m/s = (V_i)

We have the time and distance, and the aceleration is the Rhino’s deceleration due to gravity is it rises. That comes down to a velocity of 44 m/s. Finally, we need to find out by how much Naruto needed to make the Rhino accelerate so as it could from an initial velocity of 0 m/s ( its initial speed obviously not 0 m/s, as it was moving, but it had no velocity in terms of the direction Naruto threw him… upwards ) to our derived velocity of 44 m/s, and over the distance it would have taken him to throw it ( Assuming Naruto just picked up the Rhino and threw it, he should only have had a meters distance. This, of course, would be wrong if Naruto did something strange like pick up the Rhino and cock his arms back before throwing it =P. But we can clearly see Naruto didn’t do that ).

v^2= u^2 + 2ad

(44m/s)^2 = (0m/s)^2 + 2a(1)

1936m/s^2 = 2a

968m/s^2 = a

Multiply this acceleration by our proposed mass of the Rhino ( ~100 tons, or ~100,000 kilograms )….

F = ma

F = (100,000kg)(968m/s^2)

F = 96,800,000 Newtons

Soo, for Naruto to throw the 100 ton Rhino 100 meters into the air, Naruto would have had to apply 96,800,000 Newtons or 9,800 tons of force.

...which would require him to exert over thousands of tons of force.

Here Naruto lifts up a giant toad statue while I can't prove it,I would estimate said toad is around 10 and he does this with relativity ease:

No Caption Provided

That's about all for now.

Shadow Clones:

Naruto can use his Shadow clones every well in battle.He can use them to create diversion,use there numbers to swarm foes,use combo moves etc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^^Naruto was able to make 1,000 shadow clones in the first chapter has has gotten many times more powerful ever since.Naruto was able to make 1,000 shadow clones in the first chapter has has gotten many times more powerful ever since.

No Caption Provided

Here he makes a clone for every leaf on the tree shown above,now with out knowing what kind of tree and it's age, it is I can't calculate how many leaves said tree had on them but I think it's safe to say said tree had at least 10,000 leaves give or take.

That's all for now.

Durability:

Here Naruto fall from a seemingly high distance and remains basically with out a scratch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Naruto gets slammed with massive impact that leaves a decent size crater in the ground:

No Caption Provided

This is really regeneration but whatever,here Sasuke puts his hand through Naruto's chest with the Chondori,1,000 birds,but thanks to help from nine tails and his insane healing ability he regenerates in no time:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here at 6:05 Naruto shows he is far more durable then steel while in four tailed form:

That's all for now.

Speed:

Here Naruto while in one tail form speed blitzes Sasuke (keep in mind this is Sasuke with out the seal<this Sasuke was probably around mach1-2)

No Caption Provided

Here Naruto blitz Mecha Pain:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here: Naruto rescues Sakura before Sasuke could kill her

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here,Naruto is able to match speed with Raikage (note Raikage was calculated at mach 5 speed):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's all for now.

The Rasengan:

The Rasengan is a powerful A-Ranl technique invented by the Fourth Hokage,, which he created by observing the Tailed Beast Ball Minato spent three years developing the Rasengan; his plan was to take the shape transformation of one's chakra to the "highest possible point" and then combine it with his Chakra's natural affinity, creating a technique that did not need the aid of time-consuming to control.

While first using Rasengen, Naruto causes massive destruction:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rasenshuriken:

By manipulating the wind-natured chakraof the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fuma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the center remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech while and after being formed.

Here Naruto uses Kakuza,it leaves a huge crater meters long in diameter.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But that's not all the Rasenshuriken does it's real effect creates countless microscopic wind-blades that severely damage the body on a cellular level.As explained here:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your move.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww come on

Why do you say that?This is a stomp?I'm asking because I never read Yu Yu hakusho,I just took the challenge because I'm bored.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Awww come on

Why do you say that?This is a stomp?I'm asking because I never read Yu Yu hakusho,I just took the challenge because I'm bored.

At first i thought it could be, so I started low with Spirit Detective Feats. Now I see Naruto currently is more on Dark Tourney Yuske.

This will be a good match. Also I think he was anxious to see this debated lol.

Alright. I showed You Yuske lower Feats. Lets get into Dark Tournament. Be back after a few scans.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

This is going to be an awesome and interesting debate.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@dccomicsrule2011:

Alright, lets compare notes shall we.

As I showed Earlier that was weaker Spirit Detective Saga Yuske. He had 2 weeks training with Genkai in his Spirit powers and winged it. This is Dark Tourney Yuske who spent 2 months training and receive a massice power Up of Genkai's own Energy added to his.

Genkai's Training for the first weeks was life or death. 2 Months really showed Yuske improve on his stats.

Speed

Speed vs Hiei. In the SD Saga Hiei base Speed was follwed and reacted by Yuske. However Hiei was still able to move faster than Yuske.

With his Evil Eye still too much for early Yuske. Then Hiei been training as well to improve his Speed.

Look how Fast Hiei is here. He moves so fast that he cannot be seen moving. Leaves After Images. In fact here is the Math for it.

I can't emphasize enough that this is purely based on the human eye and what an actual source says that it can see and not see, while peak human reaction time is flawed in that it has no source, and doesn't just rely on eyesight, but simply the blitzing of another character.

What this source tells us is that the human eye can just barely see something dark moving in a light background in 1/100th of a second, or at 100 fps. So, as a low-end, we'll use 1/101th of a second. This is where the calculation will differ from the old one.

Hiei travels to Makintaro's position, cuts off his arm, and returns to where he was before Makintaro could even tell he moved. As you can see, the background is light, while Hiei is dressed in mostly black, so this is why I had to edit the calculation. We're using

101 fps, or 1/101th of a second

for our time frame here.

Just to clarify, Makintaro was a demon with zero feats, and was admitted to only being on the team thanks to Suzuki's items, so he's a very good candidate for this calculation.

As I scaled

, the length of one of the tiles from the ring is

2.94 m

we see that there are two tiles between Hiei and Makintaro. Since he traveled to Makintaro then back, that means he traveled four tile lengths.

2.94 *4 =

11.76 m, the total distance Hiei traveled without Makintaro noticing him.

11.76 / .0099 s =

1,187.879 m/s, or mach 3.5

Of course, this isn't Hiei's full speed at the time, as he was only at 60-70% Youki during the semi-finals.

Thats fast.

However post Genkai 2 Months of Training Yuske is equal to Hiei in speed.

Heres a good feat of Speed. Yuske aims and fires over 40+ mini spirit Gun shots to fill this doorway.

How fast would you have to be to perform that? Hypersonic easy.

Now this is just Yuske Speed after 2 months Training. Yuske gains a massive boost when he absorbs Genkai own power to his own.

Toguro is the strongest and fastest villain, faster than Hiei at the time. Thing about Toguro is his Speed, Strength, and Durability is limited in Percents.

No Caption Provided

That was 10% Power. He blitz a easy Mach 2 Yuske while appearing not to move.

Then after Genkai power went into Yuske....

Yuske speed was too much for Toguro at 80% power!

Mach 2 Yuske cannot see the movements of 10% Tofuro < 80% Toguro cannot see the movements of Yuske after Genkai's Power.

I think it is safe to say that Yuske is by far faster than Naruto by a factor of 5 at least.

Strength

Strength wise you showed Naruto throwing a super heavy rhino. While Impressive I believe that was by far a one time showing and required his access to the Chakra to do.

Yuske basic Strength on the other hand is naturally stronger.

No Caption Provided

Yuske with a casual hit was sending Powerful C Class Demons flying over a 1000 meters to the top of the arena stands.

Yuske here punches this guy 6 times in such speed that momentum could not catch up till afterward. The Strength to send this demon smashing thru concrete and steel.

Heres a good one. This Cyclone attack obliterates Concrete and Steel in a hit, yet Yuske strength is more than enough to grab it in his hand and hold it..

I think Yuske is a lot stronger on average than Naruto.

Durability

I know for a fact Yuskle can take damage better. All spirit users can heal wound with Spirit Energy.

No Caption Provided

Yuske very own training is from the Master of it.

No Caption Provided

All Spirit Energy users have this ability and it is why Yuske, Kurama, Kurabara, and Hiei can suffer deadly attacks and keep fighting.

Yuske Durability allows him to tank hits from Toguro that blow you away at 25%.

No Caption Provided

or 60%

No Caption Provided

Yuske takes these Punches easy in his last fight with a 80% Toguro.

If that was not enough... how about Yuske body holding the power of a small sun!?

Now that is Durability and Spirit Energy.

Counters to Rasenshuriken and Shadow Clones

Rasenshuriken is a neat attack. Nothing Yuske has not seen before tho.

Rando use a similar attack of Razor Edge Blades Wind. Yuske know these types of moves. Yuske can even counter it.

Suzaka uses Dark Lighting Energy that can one shot a human. Yuske survives a few hits but figures a way to counter.

No Caption Provided

He puts his energy into his hands.

No Caption Provided

He does the same against Jins Demon Energy Cyclone Punches.

Yuske can counter this easy.

Shadow Clones. many People think this is unbeatable. Lucky for me Yuske second main attack would beat the odds and drain Naruto of his Chakra every time he tries to use the ability.

Yuske is the Master of the Spirit Gun. he also masters the Spirit Shot Gun!

No Caption Provided

Lets see how well it works.

No Caption Provided

On a mob of Humans.

No Caption Provided

On the 7 version of the very powerful Demon Suzuka. This Demon is extremely durable and and the Shotgun wiped out 6/7 of the Duplicates. Each one equal to the original.

This is a good Showing. Sniper is a person who can use his energy to propel any object with the force of a Sniper Bullet. Sniper Rifle Rounds are Mach 1.5 to Mach 2 Minimum.

Makes a Pebble into a 50 Cal bullet.

Yuske accurately reacts, and targets, a easy 10 out of 12 Knives moving at Mach 2.

Because Yuske uses so little energy of the Shotgun, he can do this all day. Shadow Clones, not a problem.

Also if the Shadow Clone like to Jump on Yuske or hold him down.... Nope.

Spirit AOE baby!

Shadow clones are nothing major for Yuske.

Spirit Gun

To finish this up is Yuske Spirit Gun Amped up by Genkai's Energy.

5 Mountain Buster Shots are at his to command after the Spirit Orb is absorbed.

To wrap this up, Yuske has the moves and the talent to win this match.

Finish it off with this Epic Clip of Dark Tourney Yuske and his just 1 shot (out of 5) of his Spirit Gun!

Loading Video...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cadencev2: Nice,I will post in a bit,I will post Naruto's real powers (teleportion,mountain busting and multiple Rasengen)FTW :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Nice,I will post in a bit,I will post Naruto's real powers (teleportion,mountain busting and multiple Rasengen)FTW :P

Excellent, your forcing me to catch up on reading and scanning my last YYH volume with the Dark Tournament. Thor and Hulk have nothing on this fight.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cadencev2:

Alright, lets compare notes shall we.

As I showed Earlier that was weaker Spirit Detective Saga Yuske. He had 2 weeks training with Genkai in his Spirit powers and winged it. This is Dark Tourney Yuske who spent 2 months training and receive a massice power Up of Genkai's own Energy added to his.

Okay, cool.

I will give Yuske the speed advantage but it is nothing Naruto can not make up for

Speed:

Naruto and Pain are at the edge of the crater created by pains moon

(that thing is massive the mountains that surround it are smaller). Pain uses his tech and he has 5 seconds till he can use it again. The Rasen Shuriken is one to two meters away from him. Before Pain dodges it the two rocks at his side reveal themselves to be Naruto clones which proceed to charge at him. Pain then uses his chakra rods to destroy them and then uses the chakra rods as supports to jump over the Rasen Shuriken.

The Rasen Shuriken then crosses half of the distance of the crater(bottom right panel of the third scan) and there are four seconds left till he can use his tech again. Only one second has passed:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now for his first feat, Kakashi and Gai who are a fair distance from Naruto

The Bijuu shoot their energy bombs at them Naruto moves, bats away all the bombs, and does it so fast Kakashi and Gai are still trying to comprehended what just happened

Both Kakashi and Gai should at least be above mach 4.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I would say via feats Naruto is mach 10+

Also the clones would help him out as well Naruto can easily make thousands of clones to swarm Yuske so even if he is faster Naruto can still make up for it.

Strength:

I disagree I think Naruto is stronger then Yuski is,besides the Rhino feat Naruto was able to easily lift a ten 10 toad:

Here Naruto tosses the Kyubi,this is a impressive feat since it at least 50 meters long:
Here Naruto tosses the Kyubi,this is a impressive feat since it at least 50 meters long:
No Caption Provided

All of this really is not needed though the Rhino feats trumps anything Yuske has (Naruto did not need extra Chakra to perform said feat he did it casually ).Naruto hits would very much hurt Yuske because via feats Naruto is in the 100 ton range with ease.

Durability:

Don't think Yuske is stomping this,while in Kyuubi mode Naruto has mountain level plus durability:

No Caption Provided

This is a durability feat as well seeing as how Naruto was able to deflect blast that creates major damage.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Time for the finishing Feats.

I showed Durability of a insane caliber. Yuske durability is more than enough to tank any attack in blunt force with no problem.

The very attacks of Toguro are 20-30 toner hits alone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scan 1 Toguro Craters the stone Earth.

Scan 2-3 Toguro shatters the entire Granite Ring.

Scan 4 Toguro Hikes a easy 200 ton Ring for a mile from the other side of the Island.

This guys Strength is unreal, all this is at 80% power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yuske regulary tanks these attacks from a 100% Toguro and still fights on.

Yuske is tanking over 100 20+ toner attacks.

Yuske himself delivers 30+ toner attacks with a punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Every Hit from Yuske is a instant Kill shot to non None Tails Naruto from what I seen.

Then Speed is quite superior.

As I showed, Hiei is a average Mach 3.5.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yuske Matches that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However Toguro was faster than that. He was blitzing Yuske who perceives Mach 3.5 easy. I put Toguro at Mach 6 at least.

Then when Yuske breaks his Spirit Cuffs and potential, he moves fatser than the Mach 6 Toguro can Percive.

No Caption Provided

I easily put Yuske Mach 9-10 by the end of Dark Tournament.

At these speeds Yuske should pull of those Shot Gun Spirit blast easy, or Yuske could traight Spirit Blast half the Clones away and maybe nail the original Naruto with this blast!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He does have 5 of these shots.

That Island is over a mile long. That blast at the end is quarter of a mile in width. Its a Mountain range busting attack. Do not see all the clones matching that.

All in all I think by the end of the Dark Tourney Yuske may be too much.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cadencev2: I will be posting the rest soon,sit tight(: I have to re read alot of Naruto manga.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: I will be posting the rest soon,sit tight(: I have to re read alot of Naruto manga.

Cool. Let me know if we are still on.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cadencev2:

Speed:

Naruto and Pain are at the edge of the crater created by pains moon

(that thing is massive the mountains that surround it are smaller). Pain uses his tech and he has 5 seconds till he can use it again. The Rasen Shuriken is one to two meters away from him. Before Pain dodges it the two rocks at his side reveal themselves to be Naruto clones which proceed to charge at him. Pain then uses his chakra rods to destroy them and then uses the chakra rods as supports to jump over the Rasen Shuriken.

The Rasen Shuriken then crosses half of the distance of the crater(bottom right panel of the third scan) and there are four seconds left till he can use his tech again. Only one second has passed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now for his first feat, Kakashi and Gai who are a fair distance from Naruto

The Bijuu shoot their energy bombs at them Naruto moves, bats away all the bombs, and does it so fast Kakashi and Gai are still trying to comprehended what just happened

Both Kakashi and Gai should at least be above mach 4.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention Naruto can teleport while in his fox form:

No Caption Provided

I would say via feats Naruto is mach 10+

Also the clones would help him out as well Naruto can easily make thousands of clones to swarm Yuske so even if he is faster Naruto can still make up for it.

Strength:

I disagree I think Naruto is stronger then Yuski is,besides the Rhino feat Naruto was able to easily lift a ten 10 toad:

No Caption Provided

All of this really is not needed though the Rhino feats trumps anything Yuske has (Naruto did not need extra Chakra to perform said feat he did it casually ).Naruto hits would very much hurt Yuske because via feats Naruto is in the 100 ton range with ease.

Durability:

Don't think Yuske is stomping this,while in Kyuubi mode Naruto has mountain level plus durability:

No Caption Provided

This is a durability feat as well seeing as how Naruto was able to deflect 5 blast that are seemingly mountain busters.

Counter your counter for the Rasen Shiruken and Shadow Clones:

"Rando use a similar attack of Razor Edge Blades Wind. Yuske know these types of moves. Yuske can even counter it."

All he really did they is dodge they attack, I have no doubt in my mind that if the Rasen shiruken connects it will hurt Yuske. And even if he does dodge one of them Naruto can spam them multiple ones very quickly:

Naruto can create multiple clones and come at him from all directions.

"Suzaka uses Dark Lighting Energy that can one shot a human. Yuske survives a few hits but figures a way to counter."

Blocking something that can one shot a human is not that spectacular, add that to the fact that the Rasen Shiruken would not only kill a human, but Vaporize em.

"Shadow Clones. many People think this is unbeatable. Lucky for me Yuske second main attack would beat the odds and drain Naruto of his Chakra every time he tries to use the ability.

Yuske is the Master of the Spirit Gun. he also masters the Spirit Shot Gun!"

"A Mob of humans"

Hitting a mob of humans is pretty good.

"On the 7 version of the very powerful Demon Suzuka. This Demon is extremely durable and and the Shotgun wiped out 6/7 of the Duplicates. Each one equal to the original."

This is good but 6 is nothing compared to 100's,Naruto can literally summon hundreds of clones of equal power,I doubt one spirit gun will put them down.

Destructive power:

Naruto,while in Nine Tails form is a mountain buster himself:

All in all while Yuske is powerful I think Naruto's versatility will give him the win here,his durability is just as good if not better then Yusuke,His destructive power is even with Yusuke,He is stronger physicly then Yusuke is, he is around speed is around Yusuke's level, and he is way more versatile teleportion,clones, and wide variety of jutsu etc.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go Yusuke! You can do it!

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get where the whole Naruto is stronger than Yusuke thing coming from. Naruto isn't a mountain buster without energy based attacks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Cool finish. I highlighted the best scans so I am ready for votes.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I vote for DC.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

Both of you did an awesome and very insightful job in regards to the debating on the behalf of your respective character, but in terms of who I believe had the edge in the overall debate, my vote goes to @dccomicsrule2011.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump, they sure need votes, I'll vote tommorow after reading.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By Jgames

DC,

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm CV

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although your my favourite debater Cadence

but in my opinion dc takes this

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I'm going for Cadence. I think he showed better capabilities for his character with speed and the spirit blasts.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924
Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Yuske

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

Whoo. 5 to 3 DC.

Although your my favourite debater Cadence

but in my opinion dc takes this

Ahh thanks :)

@cadencev2 gets my vote.

Been awhile man, where you been hiding?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@cadencev2 gets my vote.

Been awhile man, where you been hiding?

My home internet is off, so I can't get on much anymore. Everything should be back to normal in about a week or so. You have no idea how bored I've been xP