• Fight to the death or KO
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

I'll say Kyle is physically and skilfully superior, but the difference is probably relatively minor, if anything. Cade definitely has the edge in Force-generated skills, particularly Force potency. With standard morals on I'm not too keen on claiming that he'll be able to abuse it for guaranteed victory, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shootingnova: Cade does actually abuse TK a lot in fights from what I've seen from his thread.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is he really less skilled than Kyle though? Cade has beaten Nihl, Talon, Shado Vao, and who exactly has Kyle defeated other than fodder Dark Jedi and lose to Caedus? Talon and Nihl have their own respective showings, unless I'm missing something notable about anyone Kyle has beaten.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

All the Jedi That Cade fought or trained with are train Jedi by Kol Skywalker, Jedi train by Luke Skywalker, or Jedi from the Clone Wars before Order 66. The Sith are all 3 generations of Sith trained by Holocrons of Sith on Korriban.

That is pretty impressive ground work to determine skill of the Sith and Jedi Cade beaten. I also argue Cade skill with a lightsaber is very much the same as ROTJ Luke as he has training from both Sith and Jedi, a lot of Jedi training as a child up to his teenage years, in Lighsaber combat, but also shows a natural affinity for dueling as Cade never lost any skill after seven years of never using a saber. Cade also is a excellent shot and master hand to hand fighter. Hand to hand being heavily incorporated in his dueling.

Also Cade abuses his use of powers. He is always using TK attacks at the start, and Force Lightning when upset. The only thing he hold back on is the Shatter Point Dark Transfer and Force Choke.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LuckyStrike

I actually think Cade would win. They'd fight as equals in a duel, Kyle has better academic knowledge but i wouldn't say he's more skilled at applying it than Cade in a confrontation.

Where as Cade has abilities that if he had the chance to use it Kyle has no defense against.

No Caption Provided

Physical contact is all Cade needs to win this confrontation...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cade.

He does use TK a lot in his fights, not sure why morals would need to be off for you to say he could win through abusing the force.

And I'm not sure Kyle is a more skilled duelist anyway. In fact, I really don't think he is.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

Cade is not on par with RotJ Luke in lightsaber skill. Cade received legitimate training, whereas Luke, in ESB alone, with minimal training, challenged Vader. After that, in RotJ, he mirrored Vader's form and fought equally with him, despite still being relatively inexperienced as a swordsman according to Fightsaber. In the same source, Luke is stated to have unparalleled lightsaber aptitude, something that would go along with his general Force potential which exceeds anybody's except Anakin's.

@i_like_swords said:

Cade does actually abuse TK a lot in fights from what I've seen from his thread.

Yeah, he sometimes does literally abuse it, which is Kyle's biggest problem. Even if not, he still makes use of it. The blasters are pretty irrelevant, not sure why they were included.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bryar Pistol OP.

The Beard rev's up the charge shot and it obliterates Cade's confidence in his manhood.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Kyle defeats him with his epic manliness. Cade then commits suicide knowing he could never measure up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ostyo: I didn't account for that.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers