Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Good fight. Probably team 2 by virtue of being faster and more skilful, but I could elucidate on this further later. I need to do some stuff first, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great choice of characters but im gonna go with team team 1 due to cade banging so many women XD, jk. Anyway i'd say again team 1, although malak isn't near kit fisto, i feel cade could take kit while malak deals with corran, however it will be a race to the see whom finishes i don't feel that cade could take both kit and corran at the same time and i feel malak is for sure the weak link between all of them. Anyway good match up on character regardless if its a stomp or not, its just nice to see new characters im sure jedixman and shootingnova will for sure enjoy seeing characters from different time periods being used here rather than TCW's time period.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: You don't think cade could best either of team two fast enough before malak would fall?

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

Cade is a fairly skilful duelist - he has contended with Krayt, beaten Nihl, beaten Talon, beaten Vul Isen, beaten a number of fodder Sith with minimal effort, fought Antares Draco roughly evenly, and one-shotted Sint Yoru. These are decent feats, but the only problem is that none of his opponents are particularly noteworthy duelists. Krayt has beaten Wyyrlok, so he is a decent fighter in his own right, but Wyrrlok has no feats with a blade. Krayt has also beaten four Imperial Knights (who are really just fodder with good accolades), but this may have been a showing of speed rather than skill. His only other noteworthy feat I can remember is fighting roughly evenly with Celeste Morne/Karness Muur, but even ANH Vader, a mere shadow of his former self, defeated Morne with ease. So really, Krayt isn't that impressive in a fight. Cade being his approximate equal is not bad, but certainly not on par with Kit beating multiple Magnaguards, forcing TCW Grievous back and holding the edge against him, and being one of the best Jedi swordsman in the Order. In fact, in Obi-Wan's opinion, Kit was one of the best swordsmen in all of Jedi history.

Similarly, Malak has only beaten Bastila, who really has no feats (she beat a featless Sith in a decently long duel). He has no other showings aside from hyperbole and other accolades. Corran Horn has contended with Mara Jade, beaten Yuuzhan Vong, including Shedao Shai, and has beaten Jensaari. Frankly, Corran is better than either Cade or Malak as a swordsman.

For power, I might be more willing to lean towards team 1 by a small margin, but there's too many factors for me to describe now (I just don't feel like it) and it isn't sufficient to afford them the victory. Kit is significantly faster than either of his opponents, and team 2 is just more skilled as well. They would win almost every time, if not every time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: No. Kit is much faster and more skilful than Cade, whereas Corran is not much faster but is still noticeably more skilful. Those are the most pertinent factors.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shootingnova: Would you put Kit and Malak on the same level of skill? In my head I think of them as about even in terms of lightsaber combat, but I haven't read up on Kit in a while

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: No. As I said, Malak has only beaten Bastila, which is not an impressive showing. Everything else is lip-service, and I do not accept the quote from Karpyshyn which claims Malak could be more skilful than Revan. Kit beating multiple Magnaguards easily, driving back and holding the edge against TCW Grievous, being better than AotC Obi-Wan and being one of the Order's best swordsmen in an era of masterful swordsmen puts him decisively ahead of anybody in Malak's tier.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shootingnova: *realizes I'm overstating Malak's skill*

"Into exile, I must go..."

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers